Wally West vs Hulk & Thor

This topic is locked from further discussion.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

AlphaAboveAll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@randomsid: I see what your saying. So I'm guessing morals of is better than bloodlusted. Stalemate battle it is then.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kitsune_kusanagi: This is very similar to the collateral damage from high-end strong blows demonstrated by the heavy hitters you've shown in your scans......Tsar Bomba which yields a force of 209,200,000,000,000,000 newton meters

I gotta disagree. THose do not look like high end blows from Superman and Red Hulk. The area is not destroyed. The earth is not shaking. Those look like hard blows but not their hardest. Also, I never say Flash is going to beat someone by hitting them. IMO Flash wins by speed steal or shutting down their brains or phasing. The only reason I responded to your post is because you were using one high end feat. If you don't think Flash can win by punching them.... i won't argue that.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bluehope said:
@darkraiden said:
@bluehope said:
@darkraiden said:

Happens too much to be PIS. Flash doesn't start at picosecond reaction times, that much is very clear. And given how fast Surfer and Gladiator move, they would have to have Picosecond reactions at least on occasion to survive.

PIS can happen many times,just look at batman doing impossible feats for a normal human every week, yet DC said again and again that he is not above athlete lvl also hulk have been hurt by:wolverine,spiderman,BlackPanther,Daredevil ,Captain america and many others Captain America even K.O him once, by this logic Hulk would not tank a single punch of Flash who knocked a white martian wonderwoman and send Inertia flying with a punch

If we are to guess instead of confirmed feats then by the flash vs Zoom long fight in a single picosecond we could easily say that he is femtosecond at least and this just make Thor and Hulk more unlikely to react to him

Wolverine and Black Panther can hurt pretty much anyone. Not a low feat. The others are very few out of his hundreds of feats. He would easily survive Flash's hits since he hasn't been able to KO humans at times. Like Deathstroke or Batman. It would work both ways.

Flash can reach pico and femtosecond maybe, but it's not where he starts. That's for sure. They've still tagged people with those same reflexes so they'd be fine.

Black panther hurt hulk with kicks using his brute force only and no there was not "very few" times streel lvls and peak humans hurt hulk maybe even more times than people tagged Wally West.

Again you say that hulk and thor tagged people with flash reflexes and again I will remember you that none of them have any picosecond feats in their decades since their creation, wally have dozens of these and even a attosecond statement.There was even a post here that flash turn unconsciously fast enough to make a bullet look not moving at all so there is not way that thor or hulk hit him

Hulk had a hard time to catch spiderman all the times they fight, spiderman who is literally millions of times slower than flash, daredevil could avoid his punches even not even peak human and so on

The time deathstroke hit flash or he was still a kid who was far weaker than he is now or he got flash by surprise, that was what happened when he faced flash by real

No Caption Provided

he could not even react or see wally attacks

Making a bullet look like it's not moving is pretty slow. Surfer has many picosecond reaction feats. Just not explicitly stated. That's more of DC's thing.

Hulk has less times of street levelers hurting him than of him tanking hits from heavy hitters. And far less than Flash getting tagged by street levelers and people w/o super speed. Flash's entire rogue gallery is that. And they hit him. Constantly.

Also DS literally hit Wally at least 3 other times when he was grown.

mr-luxcipher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BlueHope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#406  Edited By BlueHope

@darkraiden: Flash getting tagged by those characters is just as valid as the many times that hulk got hurt by humans,it make no sense at all, Flash rogues use prep time and traps to hit flash, the link that never give up show could explain better to you also I already explained about deathstroke

But I don't think this is going anywhere , we can't convince each other about if hulk can touch flash or not in the last 4 pages

Kitsune_Kusanagi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty said:

@kitsune_kusanagi: This is very similar to the collateral damage from high-end strong blows demonstrated by the heavy hitters you've shown in your scans......Tsar Bomba which yields a force of 209,200,000,000,000,000 newton meters

I gotta disagree. THose do not look like high end blows from Superman and Red Hulk. The area is not destroyed. The earth is not shaking. Those look like hard blows but not their hardest. Also, I never say Flash is going to beat someone by hitting them. IMO Flash wins by speed steal or shutting down their brains or phasing. The only reason I responded to your post is because you were using one high end feat. If you don't think Flash can win by punching them.... i won't argue that.

If we reduce the damage from 50 Megatons(Maybe a little overkill.....lol) to about .1 megatons Flash still has to hit him 16k times which would take 5 seconds. Still enough time for Thor to react. I don't know much about how Flash's speed steal and phasing(done through rapid vibration and friction correct?) abilities work on herald level opponents to determine whether or not he could beat thor with those methods...and there's really no way to mathematically equate those powers... :-/

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kitsune_Kusanagi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor caught Hermes moving FTL....so in order for Flash to contend with Thor he'd have to continually move at least 2x FTL. Still unsure as to whether he can use phasing or speed steal against Thor, but Thor can definitely handle Flash's COMBAT speed.
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kitsune_kusanagi: As said i don't get into the "Wally wins with IMP" or punching. Hulk and Thor have been phased. Even WWH was phased by Shadowcat. They phase by lowing their density. Wally phases by changing your dimensional vibration. Meaning to exist in any dimension you have to be at a certain frequency. He changes your frequency so that parts of your body are in this dimension. and the rest of your body is in another dimension.

Shutting down your brain is easy. Your brain receives signals from your body to make it function. If those signals are slowed down or sped up then you lose consciousness. It already happened to Hulk last year with a cerebral disruptor. Wally has done the same thing. In fact Wally has affected the molecules on a planetary level. Slowing or speeding up their brain signals is nothing.

Also, Wally can run through people causing their molecules to speed up. Causing those molecules to explode. I don't know many who can survive with their molecules exploding.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor caught Hermes moving FTL....so in order for Flash to contend with Thor he'd have to continually move at least 2x FTL. Still unsure as to whether he can use phasing or speed steal against Thor, but Thor can definitely handle Flash's COMBAT speed.
No Caption Provided

Kitsune_Kusanagi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kitsune_kusanagi said:
No Caption Provided

COMBAT speed....meaning H2H. As I explained earlier....Flash simply can't hit hard enough even at FTL speeds to amass enough force against Thor to wear him down before Thor can react. Phasing/molecular vibration is a different story....that statement was referring strictly to H2H combat

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#413  Edited By never give up

@never_give_up said:
@kitsune_kusanagi said:
No Caption Provided

COMBAT speed....meaning H2H. As I explained earlier....Flash simply can't hit hard enough even at FTL speeds to amass enough force against Thor to wear him down before Thor can react. Phasing/molecular vibration is a different story....that statement was referring strictly to H2H combat

I understand that's why I'm laughing.

AlphaAboveAll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stalemate.

Divell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@divell: Thank you :) But "tickle" isn't the word I'm looking for. I'm pretty sure Wally can erase Hulk from history if he can go to the past and finish him off before he got exposed to Gama-radiation.

Show me Wally killing him in any time, at best in Marvel what it does is create another timeline, not to mention Wally would be fighting Banner and not Hulk

Thor is the only problem, but I'm pretty sure Thor won't be tickled either.

Sure hurt the guy that can no-sell planet busting missiles to the face while sleeping.

But it would be a hard fight, but if Flash fights straight forward without goofing around as the joker he is, he has the possibility to win. If he doesn't act serious now, Thor has the upper level.

If Wally doesn't get serious from the beginning with his attosecond speed Thor will one-shot him with the hammer.

There is a reason why the creator of this thread added Hulk with Thor against Wally. It just shows you how strong Wally is. Hulk is practically a backup, a little help probably for distraction. Not to be offensive.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/wally-west-vs-rune-king-thor-679256/ the belief of people wether someone can beat other character is stupid. Wally West vs Rune King Thor, not Thor, not Old King Thor, Not Odinson, Rune King Thor. Who do u think wins in that fight?

I believe Hulk is the strongest one there is, and he is one of my favorite characters of all time. But gotta go with Flash on this one if it was those two fighting by themselves. Easily. Threads have already been done and Flash was the better outcome.

Whether u like Thor or Hulk that's personal opinion not, in all of those threads Flash wins bc people believe speed > everything else. Which is stupid u may be untouchable but ur attacks are not doing shit. Meaning the best Flash can do is a stalemate, Thor and Hulk star playing card games while Flash is punching them, they are simply knowing a ant is crawling on their legs.

AlphaAboveAll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#416  Edited By AlphaAboveAll

@divell: Congrats but you still didn't tell me how there even going to tag Flash. For them, that's like tagging a humming bird. There barely gonna touch him. And Ruin King Thor has the powers of an Elder God. Of course RKT wins it due to comparisons of a God to a human. Even a newcomer can answer that. Unfair comparison actually. And as I stated before, Wally has hurt a cosmic being who can destroy a universe at ease. And Wally has went up against others who can bust planets such as Supes, MM, Braniac, Green Lantern, etc. And when Thor does one shot him, it will be slow as a bullet compared to Wall P.O.V. Wally would see it coming with ease. He can dodge it as a bullet is coming at him. Since he is much, much faster than the SoL. And there isn't any Marvel vs DC crossovers with Wally going against one of these two.. So you can't show proof as Thor and Hulk can't show proof of beating Flash. Never been done.

Thor got his powers from an Elder God and a Skyfather were Wally got his powers from his father which came from lightning. So in terms of powers? Of course Thor has the advantage. Yet a simple guy as Flash can still pack a few punches. Get that fact straight since you comparing Flash as an ant to where Thor is a human. Well that's about true since Thor is a God and Wally is a human. If Wally was a child of a SkyFather also, Thor would have been literally stomped bad. But he isn't sadly so cutting of some slack for him is better.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bluehope: @alphaaboveall: I agree with you guys. Thanos, Captain America, Sentry have all dodge and reacted to Thors hammer. Flash doesn't have to start at attosecond reaction time to dodge Mjolnir. He can wait till it's in his face and phase through it. Or step to the side. When Flash is sitting down having lunch the world is frozen to him. Superman, who has combat speed far above Thor/Hulk has to speed up his senses to be on wally level.

Wally has a couple feats at pico second speed. One second is a TRILLION Pico seconds. So if it takes Hulk/Thor one second to attack. Then Wally has a TRILLION seconds to do whatever he wants.

And we still have no CONFIRMED combat speed feats for Thor Hulk.

But at this point everyone is just repeating themselves.

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

N52? N52 Flashes can't win w/o BFR, but I know nothing of N52 Wally other than his initial appearance

Thor can be phased through, Vision has done it at least once. Mjolnir allows him to tag intangibles. There's no reason Speed Steal wouldn't work, if this were pre-52.

Divell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@divell: Congrats but you still didn't tell me how there even going to tag Flash. For them, that's like tagging a humming bird. There barely gonna touch him.

Omnidiretional wind or lightning, AoE attack.

And Ruin King Thor has the powers of an Elder God. Of course RKT wins it due to comparisons of a God to a human. Even a newcomer can answer that. Unfair comparison actually. And as I stated before, Wally has hurt a cosmic being who can destroy a universe at ease.

Good feat, but what is his durability? remember his body is made of metal Wally can heat it with friction.

And Wally has went up against others who can bust planets such as Supes, MM, Braniac, Green Lantern, etc.

Never K'oed them always got them by surprise.

And when Thor does one shot him, it will be slow as a bullet compared to Wall P.O.V. Wally would see it coming with ease. He can dodge it as a bullet is coming at him. Since he is much, much faster than the SoL. And there isn't any Marvel vs DC crossovers with Wally going against one of these two.. So you can't show proof as Thor and Hulk can't show proof of beating Flash. Never been done.

And this is the kind of stupid answer of why I leave this thread. Neither has Flash genius.

Thor got his powers from an Elder God and a Skyfather were Wally got his powers from his father which came from lightning. So in terms of powers? Of course Thor has the advantage. Yet a simple guy as Flash can still pack a few punches. Get that fact straight since you comparing Flash as an ant to where Thor is a human. Well that's about true since Thor is a God and Wally is a human. If Wally was a child of a SkyFather also, Thor would have been literally stomped bad. But he isn't sadly so cutting of some slack for him is better.

And we keep going with stupid answers. Dude it doesn't matter their origins, it doesn't matter their abilities, if they can't tag him they can't defeat him if flash can't hurt them he can't defeat them.

Avatar image for theincrediblesuperhulk8642
TheIncredibleSuperHulk8642

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#421  Edited By SirNeko

@kitsune_kusanagi said:

I am not interested in debating, I just come here time to time to give info on Flash. Wally West can fight, run and think all at the same speed.

Wally imped in a Picosecond fight
Wally imped in a Picosecond fight

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kitsune_kusanagi: Thor caught Hermes moving FTL....

I only know of one instance where Thor caught Hermes and it did not say how fast Hermes was going. Do you have a scan or issue number?

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bluehope said:

@darkraiden: Flash getting tagged by those characters is just as valid as the many times that hulk got hurt by humans,it make no sense at all, Flash rogues use prep time and traps to hit flash, the link that never give up show could explain better to you also I already explained about deathstroke

But I don't think this is going anywhere , we can't convince each other about if hulk can touch flash or not in the last 4 pages

I'd agree to disagree. I will say that Flash gets hit by humans way more than Hulk gets hurt by them.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

Oh for the love of...For the record, Thor caught a Hermes who was moving at unquantifiable speeds. And considering Hermes had a fight and dialogue with Makkari in less a second, I find it hard to believe it's valid that Thor caught Hermes at that speed. Anyway, Hermes managed to evade all the Avengers at superspeed in an issue of Avengers, part of the arc where they fight Zeus. Hermes moves faster than all the Avengers can perceive according to the narration and that would explicitly include Thor in that description and the only one who can perceive and react to him is Monica Rambeu, who can move at lightspeed-FTL speeds.

Kitsune_Kusanagi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirneko said:
@kitsune_kusanagi said:

I am not interested in debating, I just come here time to time to give info on Flash. Wally West can fight, run and think all at the same speed.Wally imped in a Picosecond fight

I didn't say Thor could keep up w/ Flash's speed blow for blow in combat....I said Thor could handle Flash's combat speed.

@pooty

Here is a scan of Thor flying FTL

If he can fly(or propel himself), surely he can track things traveling at lightspeed, since who would have to be able to navigate himself to some extent while traveling FTL.

Here is the scan of him catching hermes...although no, it doesn't specify his travel speed at the time of contact.

No Caption Provided

I'm not at all saying Thor can keep up with the speed of speedsters, but it's always been my assumption that thor doesn't have superspeed, but rather extremely fast reaction times and eyesight, as well as extremely fast acceleration, which he can maintain in space b/c there's no outside force to slow him after he's propelled himself...I could be wrong tho, not the biggest Thor fan. Also hopefully I did the scans right...

No Caption Provided
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kitsune_Kusanagi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty said:

@kitsune_kusanagi: I didn't say Thor could keep up w/ Flash's speed blow for blow in combat....I said Thor could handle Flash's combat speed.

I doubt anyone would doubt that Thor can fly MFTL... in a straight line. The comment above confuses me. Why do you think Thor can handle Flash's combat speed? For instance: The Cosmic referee of this fight says "GO". How many times do you think Flash can hit THor before THor can hit back or block?

Judging from the damage Thor has endured (shy of his high-end feats like surviving a supernova), the amount of damage he could sustain from Flash's continuous attacks is enough that it would take at least several seconds of continuous attacks from Flash to inflict decent damage on Thor. Which definitely gives Thor enough time to react in some form of counter measure, we can atleast all agree Thor has very close to split second reaction times. Going by Flash's statement of being able to hit someone 1000 times in a blink of an eye, and with a blink taking .33 seconds. I'd say Flash can hit Thor roughly 3k- 4.5k times before Thor can counter. Again this is all considering speed steal or phasing isn't used. Thank you for your cordial rebuttals btw.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty said:

@kitsune_kusanagi: I didn't say Thor could keep up w/ Flash's speed blow for blow in combat....I said Thor could handle Flash's combat speed.

I doubt anyone would doubt that Thor can fly MFTL... in a straight line. The comment above confuses me. Why do you think Thor can handle Flash's combat speed? For instance: The Cosmic referee of this fight says "GO". How many times do you think Flash can hit THor before THor can hit back or block?

Judging from the damage Thor has endured (shy of his high-end feats like surviving a supernova), the amount of damage he could sustain from Flash's continuous attacks is enough that it would take at least several seconds of continuous attacks from Flash to inflict decent damage on Thor. Which definitely gives Thor enough time to react in some form of counter measure, we can atleast all agree Thor has very close to split second reaction times. Going by Flash's statement of being able to hit someone 1000 times before in a blink of an eye, and with a blink taking .33 seconds. I'd say Flash can hit Thor roughly 3k- 4.5k times before Thor can counter. Again this is all considering speed steal or phasing isn't used. Thank you for your cordial rebuttals btw.

That was an illusion.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#429  Edited By pooty

@kitsune_kusanagi: Thank you for your cordial rebuttals btw.

I treat you the way you treat me, my friend

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash is sitting on the pooper when the green giant and goldilocks burst in looking for a fight. Instead of taking a nice relaxing poop, he clenches his butt cheeks and expels the turd in under a nanosecond. Noticing he was out of toilet paper he walks past the two toolbags downstairs to the kitchen. Grabbing the T.P. he heads back up to the oval office, wipes, flushes, and washes his hands like any hero would do. He then beats them both like you would a redheaded stepchild.

Kitsune_Kusanagi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash is sitting on the pooper when the green giant and goldilocks burst in looking for a fight. Instead of taking a nice relaxing poop, he clenches his butt cheeks and expels the turd in under a nanosecond. Noticing he was out of toilet paper he walks past the two toolbags downstairs to the kitchen. Grabbing the T.P. he heads back up to the oval office,

If he does all that BEFORE wiping he's going to desperately need some baby powder...

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#432  Edited By SirNeko

@kitsune_kusanagi said:
@pooty said:

Judging from the damage Thor has endured (shy of his high-end feats like surviving a supernova), the amount of damage he could sustain from Flash's continuous attacks is enough that it would take at least several seconds of continuous attacks from Flash to inflict decent damage on Thor. Which definitely gives Thor enough time to react in some form of counter measure, we can atleast all agree Thor has very close to split second reaction times. Going by Flash's statement of being able to hit someone 1000 times in a blink of an eye, and with a blink taking .33 seconds. I'd say Flash can hit Thor roughly 3k- 4.5k times before Thor can counter. Again this is all considering speed steal or phasing isn't used. Thank you for your cordial rebuttals btw.

I am kinda confused here, why do you keep saying speed of light? Wally is MFTL, he fought professor Zoom in a single picosecond which also included his famous IMP. I am not a math or physics expert but fighting across a big room is ways faster than speed of light, since in a single picosecond AFAIK light only travels about 0.30 millimeters.

1000 times was against Züm as a casual statement, he can go far above that. Züm was also a speedster above Thor so Züm's 1000 most definitely isn't Thor's 1000. The same IMP punch layd out Wonder Woman pretty hard, when Zolomon was IMPing her around the world, literally from one continent to another with IMPs.

Kitsune_Kusanagi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirneko said:
@kitsune_kusanagi said:
@pooty said:

I am kinda confused here, why do you keep saying speed of light? Wally is MFTL, he fought professor Zoom in a single picosecond which also included his famous IMP. I am not a math or physics expert but fighting across a big room is ways faster than speed of light, since in a single picosecond AFAIK light only travels about 0.30 millimeters.

1000 times was against Züm as a casual statement, he can go far above that. Züm was also a speedster above Thor so Züm's 1000 most definitely isn't Thor's 1000. The same IMP punch layd out Wonder Woman pretty hard, when Zolomon was IMPing her around the world, literally from one continent to another with IMPs.

1st....can u show me any scans that say speedsters blink faster than any other humanoids in the DC Universe?
2nd...the physics behind the idea of the IMP is completely flawed and therefore just gets boiled down to "Flash can do X b/c of Speed Force Magic." Once u enter the realm of magical forces that make u accomplish astonishing feats...there's no difference between "Flash can magic punch Thor b/c Speed Force..." and "Flashes Magic Punch doesn't work on Thor b/c God Stuff..." So when arguing over abilities of "Magic"(which in it's very nature doesn't have to follow the laws of physics) characters I stick with the hard facts that can be defined in physics. I just used FTL as the basis b/c that's the overall most often referenced speed in Flash comics.

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#434  Edited By SirNeko

@kitsune_kusanagi said:
@sirneko said:
@kitsune_kusanagi said:
@pooty said:

1st....can u show me any scans that say speedsters blink faster than any other humanoids in the DC Universe?

2nd...the physics behind the idea of the IMP is completely flawed and therefore just gets boiled down to "Flash can do X b/c of Speed Force Magic." Once u enter the realm of magical forces that make u accomplish astonishing feats...there's no difference between "Flash can magic punch Thor b/c Speed Force..." and "Flashes Magic Punch doesn't work on Thor b/c God Stuff..." So when arguing over abilities of "Magic"(which in it's very nature doesn't have to follow the laws of physics) characters I stick with the hard facts that can be defined in physics. I just used FTL as the basis b/c that's the overall most often referenced speed in Flash comics.

The idea is that Flash can punch while running at MFTL speeds, but it wouldn't do more damage than a fist coming at the Speed of Light would because it can't have more mass after the speed of light. While he is running MFTL his punches are still with the mass of a fist at the speed of light.

What do you mean speedsters blink faster? If Wally runs at MFTL speeds and blinks like a regular person he would have his eyes open till he stops running. Wally could run millions of times around the world before a regular person could blink.

Speed of light and under feats are mostly in team books for Flash. Wally in his solo books have MFTL feats for days. The authors for JL books have admitted that they purposely nerfed Wally's speed in JL books because it would have been impossible to write him into a team book with solo book feats, he could be doing everyone's work alone.

Avatar image for roberto alvarenga
Roberto Alvarenga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash emotionally hurts my brain...

Whoever wrote him does not understand the concept of science.

Oh well , hulk digs a tunnel straight down , and thor goes really high up.

Thor notices flash going down and smites him, since while flash is punching hulk he wont notice it, Hulk then smashes a KOed flash to smitherens.

Strats.

imperialwizard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@randomsid: wait why wouldn't flash be talking about the imp ? He says "i can hit him 1000x before he blinks, but I only need one" obviously the other 999 would of been imps.

Avatar image for masterofluck123
MasterOfLuck123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bloodlusted Flash? I would have given this to Team 2 if Wally wasn't bloodlusted.

Flash speedblitzes them. Just by touching them he can steal their speed and turn them into literal statues as well as BFR them after touching them. OP didn't specify if BFR wasn't allowed, so I'm assuming BFR is allowed here. Since Wally is bloodlusted he WILL attempt to blitz them the moment the fight starts, not to mention his Infinite Mass Punch packs the potency of a white dwarf star.

Flash has too much hax to lose here.

AlphaAboveAll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@divell said:
@alphaaboveall said:

@divell: Congrats but you still didn't tell me how there even going to tag Flash. For them, that's like tagging a humming bird. There barely gonna touch him.

And Ruin King Thor has the powers of an Elder God. Of course RKT wins it due to comparisons of a God to a human. Even a newcomer can answer that. Unfair comparison actually. And as I stated before, Wally has hurt a cosmic being who can destroy a universe at ease.

Good feat, but what is his durability? remember his body is made of metal Wally can heat it with friction.

And Wally has went up against others who can bust planets such as Supes, MM, Braniac, Green Lantern, etc.

And when Thor does one shot him, it will be slow as a bullet compared to Wall P.O.V. Wally would see it coming with ease. He can dodge it as a bullet is coming at him. Since he is much, much faster than the SoL. And there isn't any Marvel vs DC crossovers with Wally going against one of these two.. So you can't show proof as Thor and Hulk can't show proof of beating Flash. Never been done.

And this is the kind of stupid answer of why I leave this thread. Neither has Flash genius.

And we keep going with stupid answers. Dude it doesn't matter their origins, it doesn't matter their abilities, if they can't tag him they can't defeat him if flash can't hurt them he can't defeat them.

1. I doubt Omnidiretional wind will be able to tag him. He has feats of thinking in nanoseconds every battle so he would see what he's up against with attosecond brain power, realize Thor's attacks and dodge them.

2. I doubt metal can be a problem to phrase through. And if I'm sure, as I said before, going up against Anti-Monitor yet surviving causes a huge durability to keep running continuously and disrupting the body. That causes huge efforts trying to phrase through such a complex body so his durability can arguably match Hulk's and Thor's. At a much later point, he would feel tried, but I doubt he would go down that quick.

3. Well, either way, in separate threads Flash has always gotten the majority so it's a clean win for him. Search it up for yourself, the people of Comic VIne have spoken themselves.

4. Planned to leave the thread also, but it's stupid how people think Thor is actually Flash speed fast. Clearly their IQ points haven't been updated recently, and Wally being the fastest speedester there is in Marvel and DC, Thor is nowhere going to tag him.

5. Another stupid answer? it's called an opinion. So what Flash can't hurt them, except Hulk cause he isn't a factor. I don't see why Wally can throw them into the Speedforce with simple logic. Thor would be to focused on catching up to Flash so he can knock him out, and at that last moment the Force is opened and Wally could close it a second after. And you just gave some stupid points where you stated they can't tag him yet you reply Thor can use his "Omnidiretional wind or lightning, AoE attack." I keep up the stupid answers? You keep up the stupid points with irrevlaent meaning.

AlphaAboveAll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash emotionally hurts my brain...

Whoever wrote him does not understand the concept of science.

Oh well , hulk digs a tunnel straight down , and thor goes really high up.

Thor notices flash going down and smites him, since while flash is punching hulk he wont notice it, Hulk then smashes a KOed flash to smitherens.

Strats.

Get your facts straight. Hulk has no chance of tagging him so Flash would phrase right through him do a little twirl inside his body until Hulk explodes. Thor wouldn't even tag Flash also, where Flash is known to be the fastest speedster in Marvel and DC combined. Only way Flash can beat Thor is by unlocking the Speed Force and trapping him in there infinite periods. And when Hulk "smashes", it would look so slow in Wally's eyes, Wall thinks Hulk has frozen in time. Hulk isn't a factor, especially a bloodlusted one. Flash can beat Superman, and Superman is able to defeat Hulk.

Divell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@divell said:
@alphaaboveall said:

1. I doubt Omnidiretional wind will be able to tag him. He has feats of thinking in nanoseconds every battle so he would see what he's up against with attosecond brain power, realize Thor's attacks and dodge them.

No but he constantly blitz Silver Surfer, there isn't reason to say the same. not to mention thinking at Attosecond doesn't mean he moves a that speed. Thor moves a microsecond spees whenever he wants.

2. I doubt metal can be a problem to phrase through. And if I'm sure, as I said before, going up against Anti-Monitor yet surviving causes a huge durability to keep running continuously and disrupting the body. That causes huge efforts trying to phrase through such a complex body so his durability can arguably match Hulk's and Thor's. At a much later point, he would feel tried, but I doubt he would go down that quick.

Who are talking of?

3. Well, either way, in separate threads Flash has always gotten the majority so it's a clean win for him. Search it up for yourself, the people of Comic VIne have spoken themselves.

Sure, lets see, Speed vs Everything else. what wins?

4. Planned to leave the thread also, but it's stupid how people think Thor is actually Flash speed fast. Clearly their IQ points haven't been updated recently, and Wally being the fastest speedester there is in Marvel and DC, Thor is nowhere going to tag him.

no, Thor's not flash speed fast, he cna keep up with Mjolnir and react but Thor can't move like Flash does.

5. Another stupid answer? it's called an opinion. So what Flash can't hurt them, except Hulk cause he isn't a factor. I don't see why Wally can throw them into the Speedforce with simple logic. Thor would be to focused on catching up to Flash so he can knock him out, and at that last moment the Force is opened and Wally could close it a second after. And you just gave some stupid points where you stated they can't tag him yet you reply Thor can use his "Omnidiretional wind or lightning, AoE attack." I keep up the stupid answers? You keep up the stupid points with irrevlaent meaning.

Nope, Flash can't even phase through Hulk. BFRing is not a win, is a draw at best bc is interrupting the fight or stopping it, a win is a K'o or a kill. Planet goes boom, wally gets knocked by the force.

Avatar image for atheistknowledge
AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They can't do squat against bloodlusted Wally.

AlphaAboveAll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#442  Edited By AlphaAboveAll

@divell said:
@alphaaboveall said:
@divell said:
@alphaaboveall said:

No but he constantly blitz Silver Surfer, there isn't reason to say the same. not to mention thinking at Attosecond doesn't mean he moves a that speed. Thor moves a microsecond spees whenever he wants.

Who are talking of?

no, Thor's not flash speed fast, he cna keep up with Mjolnir and react but Thor can't move like Flash does.

Nope, Flash can't even phase through Hulk. BFRing is not a win, is a draw at best bc is interrupting the fight or stopping it, a win is a K'o or a kill. Planet goes boom, wally gets knocked by the force.

Flash moves nanoseconds and Thor moves microseconds. Nanoseconds>Microseconds. Thor never thought at Attoseconds. Thor can fly fast with his hammer but he cannot move fast in combat. Speed can go all the way to the beginning of life. He can go back to the very beginning of life, destroy Humans and never let Banner get born or Thor into ever finding Earth. You have feats where Thor reacts in microseconds? I a lot of proof where Flash thinks at microseconds in the most simple of things. Wally can fly and boom right at Hulk's head or he can travel him at the speed force with ease. And he can use infinite punch which would destroy the Hulk with continuous attacks like that.

Chazz85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would like to argue in the case of Mjlonir tagging wally in the time it took thor to walk a few meters and bow it hit the builder. I think if thor can throw mjlonir there is good chance it's tagging a unsuspecting wally once it does it could arguably 1 shot. Yet it's more likely wally dodges it and blitz them both to high heaven so wally 7/10.

Thor clearly does not put much power into this throw
Thor clearly does not put much power into this throw

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@divell said:
@alphaaboveall said:
@divell said:
@alphaaboveall said:

Who are talking of?

Flash moves nanoseconds and Thor moves microseconds. Nanoseconds>Microseconds. Thor never thought at Attoseconds. Thor can fly fast with his hammer but he cannot move fast in combat. Speed can go all the way to the beginning of life. He can go back to the very beginning of life, destroy Humans and never let Banner get born or Thor into ever finding Earth. You have feats where Thor reacts in microseconds? I a lot of proof where Flash thinks at microseconds in the most simple of things. Wally can fly and boom right at Hulk's head or he can travel him at the speed force with ease. And he can use infinite punch which would destroy the Hulk with continuous attacks like that.

Saying Thor moves operates microseconds is too nice TBH. Thor performing one microsecond feat in the entire history of the character (keep in mind this feat happened decades ago) is wildly inconsistent.

swiftbullet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor throws Mjolnir, Flash see it as a snail coming against him, Wally walks up to Thor while Mjolnir is still flying in the air, and make his head explode by an infintie mass punch

TheGrayGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Someone can blitz the Hulk? Well that's a refreshing change ....

I see DivellThor is still FTL tho so ultimately Wally picks up the loss

Divell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alphaaboveall said:
@divell said:
@alphaaboveall said:
@divell said:
@alphaaboveall said:

Who are talking of?

Saying Thor moves operates microseconds is too nice TBH. Thor performing one microsecond feat in the entire history of the character (keep in mind this feat happened decades ago) is wildly inconsistent.

No Caption Provided

this one is modern Thor.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@divell: It's an unquantifiable feat. No speed was stated. We have no idea how fast it was.

AlphaAboveAll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@divell said:
@mysticmedivh said:
@alphaaboveall said:
@divell said:
@alphaaboveall said:
@divell said:
@alphaaboveall said:

Who are talking of?

No Caption Provided

this one is modern Thor.

Then it makes sense he hasn't moved in microseconds consistently. He has never shown to be able to blitz as Flash can do. So at the end, none of them are able to tag Flash in any circumstances. It's high likely for Wally to beat Hulk without much of a hassle, but Thor on the other hand is another certain type of level. Wally's only option is using the infinite punch while going across the Earth with infinite speed in different directions so Thor won't know which way he's coming. And he can do this for huge amount of days since his endurance is nearly inexhaustible. He was able to run non-stop for over 10 days straight without tiring against Krakkl, who was stealing the speed of his entire race and adding it to his own. One punch took out a Martian that was at Superman's level, and his punch can be considered over the weight of a White Dwarf Star, considerable half of our Sun in reality. Punches like those continually faster than nanoseconds, Thor would literally be turned into a mush. And this is bloodlusted so we don't know what Flash is capable off. And Flash is able to go invisible since his vibration going in infinitely speeds, light is being reflected back, and as a bonus Thor wouldn't even see where he is coming from. And if Thor were to fly, Flash will be also doing the same and use the same tactics on ground. Speed Force also allows him to run in friction-less environments, which allowed him to fly through space, and his speed is the same as running on ground. perhaps, if Thor was to use Mjölnir and throw a lighting blast, Flash would simply create Vortex's, which can simply remove the electricity flow or send it back from the direction it was sent. And Flash is able to compete the wind force used by Mjölnir since Wally and the hammer can be moved at same speeds. But of course wally would prevail this since his arms can be moved faster that even the hammer would look frozen in midair.

pipxeroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bloodlusted Wally, and somehow this still made it to 9 pages.

GG ComicVine.