Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jesse, Jay, Bart, and Max are guaranteed easy speed steal targets for Wally as there's no question he could do it, seeing as he's done so before (or Savitar did in Max's case, and Savitar isn't half the speedster Wally is).

Barry and Thawne have never been speed stolen, atleast not in the way Wally does it (Hot Pursuit or other things have robbed them of their speed, but not a speedster directly stealing it). Wally can speed steal faster than someone just as fast as him, Amazo, could react, so there's no question that Wally could add 4 Speedsters worth of speed to himself as fast as he could react, which should trump everyone else here. From there he should be able to overwhelm Barry and Thawne while the others are helpless statues.

This fight would actually be closer if it was just Thawne and Barry vs Wally because, at the very least, an argument could be made that Wally's never speed stolen them and might not be able to. As it stands, most of the opposing team is a powerup for Wally.

Or the PIS fairy shows up and Thawne oneshots Wally by making a building fall on his head.

ShadoVvlite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wally West.

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

This fight would actually be closer if it was just Thawne and Barry vs Wally because, at the very least, an argument could be made that Wally's never speed stolen them and might not be able to. As it stands, most of the opposing team is a powerup for Wally.

Or the PIS fairy shows up and Thawne oneshots Wally by making a building fall on his head.

Wally already roflstomps Eobard in a picosecond

and b*tchslapped him

and moved that fast even Eobard couldn't perceive him

I think Jay and Barry could be better team mates.Should I remove the speed steal ?

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wally West wins

It would be a better fight if it was just Bart, Barry, and Thawne

Avatar image for thetruebarryallen
TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Team due to Eobards Negative Speed Force corrupting the Speed Force.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Dredeuced

@dorukesin: I know, I'm the one who provided you those scans if I'm not mistaken. Thawne gets a lot more powerful after those events, though, just like Wally. Just clearly nowhere near powerful enough to keep up with Wally after he absorbs 4 sitting duck speedsters.

Jonez_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Speed steal.

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dorukesin: I know, I'm the one who provided you those scans if I'm not mistaken. Thawne gets a lot more powerful after those events, though, just like Wally. Just clearly nowhere near powerful enough to keep up with Wally after he absorbs 4 sitting duck speedsters.

I remember you showed something like that,but I didn't quote those from you.When I read Rebirth's first parts,I thought Eobard is the best.He matched with the all Flash family solo,he stopped the time(when I first read,I thought he really did lol). But I'm reading through Wally's comics on these days.I've read hundred Post Crisis Flash comics only in this week.

btw Wally couldn't steal teams speed now

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Dredeuced

@dorukesin: If that's the case then he probably gets overwhelmed by the team.

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

why ? he can still find Superman,Wonder Woman,Martian Manhunter,Johnny Quick etc. and amp himself with their speeds.

I said he can't speed steal from team

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dredeuced said:

why ? he can still find Superman,Wonder Woman,Martian Manhunter,Johnny Quick etc. and amp himself with their speeds.

I said he can't speed steal from team

I assume no one else is involved in the battle on battle forums. By that same token speedsters could just run to the fortress of solitude or JL watchtower to grab gear they don't normally have to get an advantage or something.

Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dredeuced:
In your opinion:

1) Do you think the speed steal would work on Barry and Eobard? I don't really see why it wouldnt but maybe. Thoughts?

2) Could, with the 3 of them being bloodlusted, Wally take them one vs two without using it?

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dredeuced:

In your opinion:

1) Do you think the speed steal would work on Barry and Eobard? I don't really see why it wouldnt but maybe. Thoughts?

2) Could, with the 3 of them being bloodlusted, Wally take them one vs two without using it?

1) No reason why it shouldn't. Worked on every speedster he tried it on before and Barry's hardly immune from being stripped of the Speed Force. Thawne maybe not since Wally had two different opportunities to try it and never did, but, well, he never tried and I don't see why he couldn't.

2) Going purely by feats, yeah. I think if you go by writer intent Barry and Thawne are closer to Wally than their feats would imply.

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wally

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wally wins, which is so weird.

But realistically speed-stealing most of his opponents would make him even faster than he already is.

Plus, he has the best feats.

Jmarshmallow

Ultragreenboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wally oneshots all of them

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanwithatan01 said:

@dredeuced:

In your opinion:

1) No reason why it shouldn't. Worked on every speedster he tried it on before and Barry's hardly immune from being stripped of the Speed Force. Thawne maybe not since Wally had two different opportunities to try it and never did, but, well, he never tried and I don't see why he couldn't.

2) Going purely by feats, yeah. I think if you go by writer intent Barry and Thawne are closer to Wally than their feats would imply.

I know it's late getting back to you and I apologize.

1) So basically there is no reason that Wally could not, if he wanted to, simply speed steal Barry and/or Eobard right?

2) Writer intent suggests Barry and Eobard are as fast as Wally? as powerful? or do you mean Barry and Thawne are are Wallys level, even if they aren't as fast or powerful overall as him?

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Only problem is Thwane

deadcool_XD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

Team due to Eobards Negative Speed Force corrupting the Speed Force.

that's some science bro.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wally West.

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Only problem is Thwane

I don't see Thawne as being much of a threat to a bloodlusted Wally. Barry dealt with all of Eobards shenanigans during his most powerful arc (Flashpoint). Wally's failures against Thawne came with huge PIS as stated above. Now that the speed steal is off the trump card is out, of course Wally never really needed it against Thawne. All of Eobards weird abilities in Flashpoint were literally just him changing things in time the way both Barry and Wally could have, had they not cared what happened in the future. Eobard became obsessed with it and figure out little tricks but it's nothing more than changing the past which, Wally could do and incidentally, faster so than even Thawne.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dredeuced said:

@supermanwithatan01 said:

@dredeuced:

In your opinion:

I know it's late getting back to you and I apologize.

1) So basically there is no reason that Wally could not, if he wanted to, simply speed steal Barry and/or Eobard right?

2) Writer intent suggests Barry and Eobard are as fast as Wally? as powerful? or do you mean Barry and Thawne are are Wallys level, even if they aren't as fast or powerful overall as him?

1: I'm not sure. I think Barry there isn't much argument for. Even after/during Johns retcon Barry has had his speed taken from him. Eobard has had it done by a machine, but Wally's never tried it and it could be argued that if Wally tries to speed steal Thawne then the negative speed force he runs off of would incur a bad reaction from Wally. This is purely speculative, as the situation never happened.

2: Johns seemed to treat Barry and Thawne as closer to Wally than feats would suggest. For instance, Barry is MUCH faster than Superman, but never shown, even during Rebirth, to be as far ahead of him as Wally based on previous feats. Wally was, by all narrative, supposed to have long and far surpassed Barry in every speedster metric, but once Rebirth came around and Barry was in the spotlight he was kind of the one accomplishing everything while Wally stood on the sidelines. This seems to suggest Barry is ahead of Wally even if the totality of their feats don't support it.

Other small things seem to imply Wally, by feats, should be way ahead of Barry. Like how it takes Barry a LOT of effort to pull off super minor time travel, while Wally's been a seasoned time and dimension traveler for ages. These kind of clashes of ability happen a lot if you compare their showings. I think it's mostly a matter of interpretation.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a7a162f64fe5
deactivated-5a7a162f64fe5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So...

Basically, Wally West vs Eobard Thawne?

I'll go with Wally.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser said:

Only problem is Thwane

I don't see Thawne as being much of a threat to a bloodlusted Wally. Barry dealt with all of Eobards shenanigans during his most powerful arc (Flashpoint). Wally's failures against Thawne came with huge PIS as stated above. Now that the speed steal is off the trump card is out, of course Wally never really needed it against Thawne. All of Eobards weird abilities in Flashpoint were literally just him changing things in time the way both Barry and Wally could have, had they not cared what happened in the future. Eobard became obsessed with it and figure out little tricks but it's nothing more than changing the past which, Wally could do and incidentally, faster so than even Thawne.

Thing is, Wally never dealt with Thwane alone before he got his upgrades. Now he can disrupts the speed force just by being around. He can also age people to death or erase them from the timeline, so Wally would have to stay untouched the whole fight.

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser: Thawne did it to a bunch of nobodies. He's never been around anyone as powerful as Wally with the Speedforce to know if it will work. In any event, as I've said, Wally is fast enough to put Thawne down without use of the speedsteal.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser: Thawne did it to a bunch of nobodies. He's never been around anyone as powerful as Wally with the Speedforce to know if it will work. In any event, as I've said, Wally is fast enough to put Thawne down without use of the speedsteal.

I'm not really sure if just speedforce would stop time manipulation. The main problem though is that he can affect the speedforce enough to match several Flashes including Barry(who should be equal or slightly below him speedwise). Wally's faster than him but if Thwane can negate some of his speed beating him will be tough, especially given he's not alone here.

johnfrank120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pre upgrade means team loses, post I'm not sure.

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser: good point. But for all his tricks he couldn't down Barry, so he'd he in trouble vs Wally imo

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still Wally.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

flash family

ariesxmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash family wins.

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wally.

Avatar image for harrison_thawne
Harrison_Thawne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wally, duh.

Imperfect_Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump and Wally speed steals every one of them, including Barry and Eobard, then he crushes them.

hypebeliever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Team.