No CIS/WIS/PIS

Who wins a series?

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Morals off without any writing to be involved? Wally wins. He's the most dangerous JL member in a one on one fight. Dozens of picosecond feats, the ability to think of a battle plan to the zeptosecond, speed steal to completely remove his physical capabilities, the power to reverse his phasing, and the clear striking strength to take down people of similar durability. Fernus is quite powerful and his telepathy has beaten Wally before, but Wally can operate a thousand times faster than Fernus or MMH's greatest reaction feats, and he can arguably use his super speed thinking to negate MMH's telepathy like Barry did.

Fernus is dangerous, but Wally is one of the few people with the tools built in to counter his greatest weapons.

Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Morals off without any writing to be involved? Wally wins. He's the most dangerous JL member in a one on one fight. Dozens of picosecond feats, the ability to think of a battle plan to the zeptosecond, speed steal to completely remove his physical capabilities, the power to reverse his phasing, and the clear striking strength to take down people of similar durability. Fernus is quite powerful and his telepathy has beaten Wally before, but Wally can operate a thousand times faster than Fernus or MMH's greatest reaction feats, and he can arguably use his super speed thinking to negate MMH's telepathy like Barry did.

Fernus is dangerous, but Wally is one of the few people with the tools built in to counter his greatest weapons.

Yeah I thought so, The speed force protected Barry from Darkseids telepathy or "mind" control and released Iris from his minds grasp. Then In Blackest Night #7 (I think) Barry sped up his thoughts and it drove the Black Lantern Martian Manhunter mad (say that 5 times fast). I was reading about the speed steal from an earlier thread. I used to be able to tell you anything you want to know about Wally now I'm a little rusty on remembering. Thanks for the post btw.

MirrorWave4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Without CIS/ Wis/ Pis Walley is basically #1 in DC Universe and can Solo it (If no Spectre or Pressence is involved)

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Without CIS/ Wis/ Pis Walley is basically #1 in DC Universe and can Solo it (If no Spectre or Pressence is involved)

haha Ik you're going to hate this, actually when Jim Corrigan was the Spectre, he was mind controlled by the earths most powerful sorcerers. Wally West chased him across the Universe and was laying a pounding so badly that he had to retreat. I posted scans of it a couple years ago on the Wally West vs Trion Juggernaut thread haha. Thought you'd be interested. Thanks for the post

ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By ssejllenrad

Ummmm... The Source, Zero Hour Parallax, AntiMonitor, Godwave Ares, Worlogog Extant, SMPOM, Thoughtbot, Soulfire Darkseid, HOG Ion, etc...

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssejllenrad said:

@mirrorwave4 said:

Ummmm... The Source, Zero Hour Parallax, AntiMonitor, Godwave Ares, Worlogog Extant, SMPOM, Thoughtbot, Soulfire Darkseid, HOG Ion, etc...

I agree with you're implied argument that there are characters that could defeat Wally, however Zero Hour Hal, much like any green lantern (yes I know, at that point not technically a GL) needs to a "Thought" process to be able to utilize their ability. Wally has power called the "Speed Steal". It doesn't just mean that he steals peoples speed, he steals any objects Kinetic energy. Anytime atoms or molecules vibrate, they create friction. The "vibration" is a form of Kinetic energy. So essentially when he "speed steals" someones KE even their thoughts are frozen in time. Neurons can not fire. Superman Prime One Million is featless but the speed steal would work on him. Same with Ares and Extant. The Source would obviously win, Darkseid no. Kyle no. (By speed force logic) and to be fair, Barry was holding his own vs the most powerful version of the Anti Monitor in Crisis on Infinite Earths and even destroyed the cannon he was going to use. Wally is far, far more powerful than Barry. With his abilities to control his individual molecules, kinetic energy and hit with Infinite mass it makes him somewhat of a freak that often would have to lose via PIS/WIS/CIS.

ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanwithatan01: I would agree that some of them will be beaten by Wally through the ways you have stated but some wouldn't. For example, HOG Ion powers go beyond time and space. Same goes with ZH Parallax and Soulfire Darkseid (who was able to hold his own for a time against the Source). Speed stealing wouldn't really work as it only works for time-bound characters. And some of them don't need neurons as their thoughts exist beyond that of the physical brain. Remember that Kyle can even exist at multiple places in a given instant, Parallax was destroying a timeline outside of its linearity, and Darkseid's essence was existing beyond his physical body. I think I've strayed too much away from the original topic. My original point was just that a lot of people that work outside space and time and those with high-level reality manip aren't necessarily below Wally.

But the real issue is this..... GEOPH JOHNS!!!!! WHERE THE HELL IS WALLY?!?!?!?!?!?!

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Dredeuced

@ssejllenrad said:

@supermanwithatan01: I would agree that some of them will be beaten by Wally through the ways you have stated but some wouldn't. For example, HOG Ion powers go beyond time and space. Same goes with ZH Parallax and Soulfire Darkseid (who was able to hold his own for a time against the Source). Speed stealing wouldn't really work as it only works for time-bound characters. And some of them don't need neurons as their thoughts exist beyond that of the physical brain. Remember that Kyle can even exist at multiple places in a given instant, Parallax was destroying a timeline outside of its linearity, and Darkseid's essence was existing beyond his physical body. I think I've strayed too much away from the original topic. My original point was just that a lot of people that work outside space and time and those with high-level reality manip aren't necessarily below Wally.

But the real issue is this..... GEOPH JOHNS!!!!! WHERE THE HELL IS WALLY?!?!?!?!?!?!

Manapul wanted to include Wally in the current Flash run. Didio told him that under absolutely no circumstances is Wally allowed to make even a slight appearance in the continuity, no matter what Manapul and Buccelatto want to do. He's dead and gone until Didio feels like bringing him back, but right now Didio wants Barry and only Barry -- no more Flash family.

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Agreed! Wally is my favorite DC character and they shafted him. I understand what you're saying, but then again they still have physical Bodies. Hal only had one, Kyle was significantly more powerful than Hal and was "one with the universe" So I could see that. I agree with the soulfire darkseid thing I was thinking ALE darkseid for whatever reason. I'm not sure, I guess my question would be does the conscience brain require kinetic energy, which is defined by motion, electrons have it or is it govern as a form of cosmic energy that makes up existence, on a completely meta-physical realm? Basically does even the metaphysical or "other plane" of existence, where in lies the consciousness, use protons, neutrons and electrons as the basis for it's existence? (which would require kinetic energy due to electrons being the base for neurons of the brain creating the "physical" conscious)

ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dredeuced: Johns and his rebirth titles just piss me off... And now Didio will share that anger of mine.

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dredeuced: Johns and his rebirth titles just piss me off... And now Didio will share that anger of mine.

seconded..

CalebHara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Morals off? Wally wins. It would be a VERY quick victory too.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Dredeuced

@ssejllenrad said:

Rebirth tanked The Flash sales and Didio's response was to kill the last 30 years of Flash development -- not just Wally, but no more main series Jay (he's relegated to Earth-2, which is admittedly a good series thus far), no more Jesse or Johnny Quick, no more Max Mercury, no interaction with Bart, Iris has been completely gutted as a character. I don't get why, either -- Johns had a long, famously good Flash run with Wally and the rest of the Flash family. Sales instantly took a dip when they removed the family, so they acknowledge it by rewriting them out of existence. It's maddening, really.

Like, seriously, nothing to me is more disappointing in New-52 than the fact that the years of relationship building between Wally and Linda are gone. They were one of the best couples in their entire lore and it doesn't exist and never did exist as far as they're concerned -- while Batman still gets to have his home for misplaced orphans running just fine.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wally ftw

Avatar image for inconvenient_truth
Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fernus is awesome, but Wally wins.

Morbid_Pyro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Morbid_Pyro
No Caption Provided

I'm new to this comicvine and i'm a fan of Flash but didn't Fernus defeat the JLA including Wally when Batman told him that you are fast enough to outthink it if you don't slow down to talk until Wally got hit by Fernus by a force of something??? i was shocked when i saw that so i'm curious?

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morbid_pyro: Welcome. Comicvine battles are different from comic book battles. Here, we don't have to let the hero win or have to fill 22 pages to tell a story. Fenrus did solo the Jla but in reality Wally could have beaten Fernus in less then a second. But if you let wally go all out there wouldn't be any more stories.

Avatar image for cosmicallyaware1
cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 46

people really put Wally too much on a pedestal. He's badass sure, but Fernus stomps. Severe Mindrape.

No Caption Provided

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#21  Edited By dorukesin

@cosmicallyaware1: Fernus can't mind rape Flash.if you set the OP right Wally is the second battle god after the SA Superman,

(It's Barry on the scan but you need to now Wally is much much more faster than Barry)

No Caption Provided

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dorukesin:

Fernus can't mind rape Flash.if you set the OP right Wally is the second battle god after the SA Superman,

Fernus DID mind rape Wally in the JLA arc that I showed previously. That's quite the loft claim there bud.

Morbid_Pyro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By reaverlation

Wally wins

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Avatar image for beware_my_power
Beware_My_Power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmicallyaware1: I respect your opinion sir :D

But, in order to mind rape wally, doesn't fernus need to.... think? And wally, being faster than thoughts, can just steal his speed.

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for albertphytagoras
Albertphytagoras

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Im not sure with CIS wally stomps.

TheGrayGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fernus could beat Wally......if he had time to close his mouth before Wally speedsteals, IMPs, gives him a haemorrhage, time travels etc etc

Freefa11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No PIS or WIS effectively cuts out all the vastly overrated nonsense Wally's fanboys think he can do whenever he wants, so he'll most likely lose. Time Travel is, of course, hard to deal with, but that also kind of depends on if you count it as BFRing himself.

Morbid_Pyro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stalemate... because this is bloodlusted Wally and he can speed up his mind.. but i want to know what will Wally do if Fernus increases his size? don't tell me before Fernus increases his size he would have catched him or something plz do answer?

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morbid_pyro: Wally has ran in space so he can run in the air and IMP his face or still speed steal anyways

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morbid_pyro: How would Fernus increasing his size help him catch Wally? How would that help him deal with speed stealing?

Morbid_Pyro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dredeuced: And what will Wally do to Fernus? other than speed stealing it's really overrated

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dredeuced: And what will Wally do to Fernus? other than speed stealing it's really overrated

I guess hit him really hard? Wally can do that, too, you know. Speed Stealing's just a solution that doesn't have a reasonable counter. Saying something is overrated isn't a counterargument.

Freefa11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Dredeuced

@freefa11 said:

@reaverlation: When did Wally run in space under his own power?

The Human Race and Our Worlds at War.

Also like 20 times in the Silver Age but we don't count that anymore.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Morbid_Pyro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Morbid_Pyro

@dredeuced: so you are just guessing ? you don't have enough evidence to prove that the flash can hit someone who increased his size and all i'm saying is that give me other solutions other than speedsteal i said that it's overrated because i see it in every battle i want some other interesting solutions or ideas for him to hit Fernus while he increased his size.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By reaverlation

@morbid_pyro: How would that make a difference?He IMP'D the Anti-Monitor who is bigger than Fernus with no problem so what makes Fernus different?

Morbid_Pyro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaverlation: how did he do that? can you show me a scan please : D

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@morbid_pyro: top left Wally running in the air destroying Anti-Monitor's armor

Morbid_Pyro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Morbid_Pyro

@reaverlation: BADASS thanks for showing me the scan and making me love The Flash more especially Wally West XD i should read more comics about The Flash

Beware_My_Power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaverlation: PLEASE tell me you aren't taking that scan outta context...

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beware_my_power: That Wally put more damage into Anti-Monitor's armor than DC Earth combined after Wally amped them with his speed to give them an edge against Anti-Monitor and destroyed it in the process?

Beware_My_Power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaverlation: Ok so the point is that flash decimated armor that shrugged off SA Supes blows... what i'm worried about is that the armor was weakened severely. Are you sure anti monitor was at his best?

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beware_my_power: It was a more powerful version than COIE Anti-Monitor because Barry Allen didn't destroy the Anti-matter cannon weakening Monty. At best DC Earth put a hole in it but Wally practically finished it off and destroyed it leaving DC Earth in shock on what's causing his demise.Also it was Bronze Age Superman (for example Superboy Prime) not PIS Incarnated so there's a difference.