#1 Edited by XiiX (7893 posts) - - Show Bio

What 5 characters(from either Marvel or DC) below Skyfather level can defeat The Flash? (Besides Zoom)

#2 Posted by TheGraySon (457 posts) - - Show Bio

With prep and knowledge?

#3 Posted by XiiX (7893 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheGraySon: No. In a random encounter.

#4 Posted by RingSlinger (533 posts) - - Show Bio

Green Lantern

Juggernaut

Silver Surfer

H/P Doomsday

Thanos

#5 Edited by Genxsis (189 posts) - - Show Bio

I stopped at wally west. Not happening.

#6 Posted by sync1 (2949 posts) - - Show Bio

@RingSlinger said:

Green Lantern

Juggernaut

Silver Surfer

H/P Doomsday

Thanos

Which GL?

#7 Posted by Immortal777 (7238 posts) - - Show Bio

Kal Kent

Flash 1 mil

SA Superman

SA composite Superman

SA Supergirl

#8 Posted by beautifulrevery (1505 posts) - - Show Bio

Juggernaut

HP Doomsday

Runner

Starfox

Void

#9 Posted by RingSlinger (533 posts) - - Show Bio

@sync1: Any, the ring can be set to autoshield or obliterate anything above a certain speed

#10 Posted by 7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning (3578 posts) - - Show Bio

Juggernaut steals Flash's momentum!!

Momentum stealing FTW!

#11 Posted by greenteaforme (1826 posts) - - Show Bio

This is not a battle...

#12 Edited by RingSlinger (533 posts) - - Show Bio

@greenteaforme: It is a battle, hes simply asking who is capable of beating wally west so the idea is for everyone to post their opinions and then debate on how the characters they listed are capable of defeating wally in combat. So really, this type of thread is set up to yeild many more battle scenario's for us to discuss, similiar to a guantlet that we the users create.

#13 Posted by Onemoreposter (4006 posts) - - Show Bio

No one. Wally is pure awesomeness. I mean, awesomeness is what he's made out of. It just can't be beat.

#14 Posted by greenteaforme (1826 posts) - - Show Bio

@RingSlinger said:

@greenteaforme: It is a battle, hes simply asking who is capable of beating wally west so the idea is for everyone to post their opinions and then debate on how the characters they listed are capable of defeating wally in combat. So really, this type of thread is set up to yeild many more battle scenario's for us to discuss, similiar to a guantlet that we the users create.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/battle-forum-guideline-what-is-and-isnt-a-battle/676993/#22

New users should read the forum rules.

#15 Posted by RingSlinger (533 posts) - - Show Bio

@greenteaforme said:

@RingSlinger said:

@greenteaforme: It is a battle, hes simply asking who is capable of beating wally west so the idea is for everyone to post their opinions and then debate on how the characters they listed are capable of defeating wally in combat. So really, this type of thread is set up to yeild many more battle scenario's for us to discuss, similiar to a guantlet that we the users create.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/battle-forum-guideline-what-is-and-isnt-a-battle/676993/#22

New users should read the forum rules.

And those who cannot comprehend simple logic should not be allowed to use a computer, but hey, what can you do?

#16 Posted by BMEZY (1210 posts) - - Show Bio

no one

#17 Posted by SpeedForceSpider (902 posts) - - Show Bio

@Onemoreposter said:

No one. Wally is pure awesomeness. I mean, awesomeness is what he's made out of. It just can't be beat.

#18 Posted by AngryHulks (3001 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably The Runner, if you considered him to be below Skyfather (which I believe he is).

#19 Edited by _Black (2302 posts) - - Show Bio

@RingSlinger: @beautifulrevery:

I don't see how Juggernaut or a typical Green Lantern could beat Wally.

#20 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (5008 posts) - - Show Bio

Zoom, SS, Runner, Alan Scott, Darkseid, Thanos etc. Too many to count.

#21 Posted by Onemoreposter (4006 posts) - - Show Bio

@AngryHulks: Not at his current power level. Pre-Thanos Quest Runner with the Space gem probably can travel quicker than Wally as his powers work essentially the same way Zoom's do. That's the only version of the Runner that might be able to defeat Wally in combat.

#22 Posted by AngryHulks (3001 posts) - - Show Bio

@_Black said:

@RingSlinger: @beautifulrevery:

I don't see how Juggernaut or a typical Green Lantern could beat Wally.

If Green Lantern starts from orbital height, then some of powerful attack can probably do the trick.

For Juggernaut, depends on his power level, he may never could touch or see Flash, but he might be too durable to be harmed by Wally, so that could be stalemate.

#23 Posted by spawn_123 (1693 posts) - - Show Bio

Dr.Fate, Silver Surfer , Dr Strange , Runner, Sonic ...

#24 Posted by xxxddd (3572 posts) - - Show Bio

@XiiX said:

@TheGraySon: No. In a random encounter.

Professor Zoom. That's it.

#25 Posted by _Black (2302 posts) - - Show Bio

@AngryHulks said:

@_Black said:

@RingSlinger: @beautifulrevery:

I don't see how Juggernaut or a typical Green Lantern could beat Wally.

If Green Lantern starts from orbital height, then some of powerful attack can probably do the trick.

For Juggernaut, depends on his power level, he may never could touch or see Flash, but he might be too durable to be harmed by Wally, so that could be stalemate.

OP didn't say that, it just said random encounter. He could dodge it anyways.

Well the OP said below skyfather level, so that rules out the crazy powerful forms of Juggernaut. At worst for Wally, it's a stalemate.

#26 Posted by CaptainDoeo (789 posts) - - Show Bio

Professor X.

#27 Posted by Soul_Rebel (1074 posts) - - Show Bio

@RingSlinger: Technically he's right:

  • Who Can Beat _____? - These are not battles and should be placed in that characters forum from this point forward. If they aren't and a mod notices, they'll be moved.

It's a rule, personally don't care though.

#28 Posted by karetaker (1565 posts) - - Show Bio

JUGGERNAUT

#29 Posted by solesamurai (591 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lone_Wolf_and_Cub said:

Zoom, SS, Runner, Alan Scott, Darkseid, Thanos etc. Too many to count.

OP said No zoom.

Not seeing anyone below skyfather level beating Wally without outside help or PIS honestly.

#30 Posted by CaptainDoeo (789 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh, nevermind. Maybe Molecule Man, Dr.Doom, and Arm Fall-Off Boy. Oh and Howard the Duck.

#31 Edited by Supermanwithatan01 (3592 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump. This was a random encounter fight. 3/4 of the people mentions couldn't win. Flash could steal kinetic energy, then BFR whoever. Or speed steal then KO everyone but juggernaut that has shown not to be completely invulnerable physical force (no one mentioned). Thanos, Darkseid, Thor, Alan Scott?(hahah) in a random encounter... Wally wins. They have no defense for his offense, his defense is better than almost anyone's (save Hunter) offense.. Sorry to bump I just saw this ad had to correct haha

#32 Posted by Dextersinister (5921 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadman

#33 Edited by Ancient_0f_Days (11977 posts) - - Show Bio

The Champion of Cyrodil

#34 Posted by Supermanwithatan01 (3592 posts) - - Show Bio

Has to be from DC/Marvel. Boston's a good choice but Wally could just hide in the speed force or run so fast he becomes pure energy. That could be a stalemate, I'm not sure if Wally's speed force aura would protect him from Boston. He's immune to mind control but I don't know if that's how Boston's "possessions" work. Good pick!