Wally West (SpeedForce) vs Alan Scott (StarHeart)

Avatar image for slacker_the_hacker
slacker the hacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Wally has Speedforce 
Alan can use the power of the Starheart 
Morals off 
Both bloodlusted 
both know what there up against 
30 Mintues prep 
No BFR 
Alan has his armor 
fight takes place in NY

VS

Avatar image for deactivated-60d8e8271946e
deactivated-60d8e8271946e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

Wally West IMO.

Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Wally SMASH? This is kinda spite... FULL Speedforce? Bloodlusted?
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump
Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

#5  Edited By Joygirl

I'll go with Wally because it takes sooo looong, seems sooo slooow to hiiim (even if that song is technically about Barry Allen).

larryman296

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By larryman296

Alan Scott gets speedblitzed. He's way too slow compared to Wally West with full Speed Force.

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#7  Edited By beatboks1

Easy win for Alan. In blood lusted state he could fight Wally from the fat side of the universe, or another dimension. Speed does you no good against someone who can be in multiple places at a time, who can change the flow of time (like Zoom ). The below is a few scans of a "bloodlusted" Alan Scot

While off planet a Blood lusted Alan Scot controlled the forces of Nature and many heroes to fight all Earths heroes in multiple places at once
 While off planet a Blood lusted Alan Scot controlled the forces of Nature and many heroes to fight all Earths heroes in multiple places at once

Also from Space he could possess and control two powerful beings to fight on his behalf
 Also from Space he could possess and control two powerful beings to fight on his behalf

He empowered normal human beings to fight for him as well
 He empowered normal human beings to fight for him as well

one of many fights he was having with teams simultaneously - all of which he was present at the fight and fought from somewhere else
one of many fights he was having with teams simultaneously - all of which he was present at the fight and fought from somewhere else

Defeats powerful beings like Mordru
 Defeats powerful beings like Mordru

Another battle with another team (simultaneously)  from afar
Another battle with another team (simultaneously)  from afar

When teh team joined (still not near him) he fought them with energy constructs that had their own powers
 When teh team joined (still not near him) he fought them with energy constructs that had their own powers

Another small group fighting yet other constructs elsewhere (also no sing of Alan even present)
 Another small group fighting yet other constructs elsewhere (also no sing of Alan even present)

Kryptionians had no effect on him but make him laugh
 Kryptionians had no effect on him but make him laugh

with a though he's gone - while he battled here he was also on the moon talking to members of the JSA
with a though he's gone - while he battled here he was also on the moon talking to members of the JSA

Possess martian telepaths from a distance
 Possess martian telepaths from a distance
beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By beatboks1

As soon as I find the scans where Alan (he was with Zauriel) changed the flow of time so that the planet around them went through 10,000 years in the time it took the two of them to fly a few km's I'll load them too. In his first 30 seconds of prep he'll do that and Wally will be as slow as watching grass grow at 1000x light speed. Wally wont even be able to steal Alan's speed since it's not "speed" he's using

Avatar image for capitolpunishment
CapitolPunishment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By CapitolPunishment

@beatboks1: Nice post, completely agree with you here.

Avatar image for deactivated-1358091
deactivated-1358091

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Could you please write the names of the issues of the scans of Alan?

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This goes to Flash. Alan doesn't have any defensive feats to stop Wally and no offensive feats to get to Wally first.

SkybornLord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By SkybornLord
@Joygirl said:
I'll go with Wally because it takes sooo looong, seems sooo slooow to hiiim (even if that song is technically about Barry Allen).
I love Jim's Big Ego! You'll get a follow for that.
SkybornLord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By SkybornLord
@Joygirl said:

There we go.
charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#14  Edited By charlieboy

well after seeing alan give the jla and the jsa hell recently i would say that alan wins.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#15  Edited By Killemall

@Supermanwithatan01 said:

This goes to Flash. Alan doesn't have any defensive feats to stop Wally and no offensive feats to get to Wally first.

Flash speed will not really help because Alan Scott has prep and is blood lusted too, what stops alan scott from starting high up in the sky from where he doesn’t attack flash but simply destroys the planet thereby killing Flash? Neither his super speed not his speed steal could help.

In a random encounter i would give blood lusted flash 10/10 because he could simply beat Alan to death before he could even react, with a prep match Alan 9/10 IMO

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Killemall said:

Flash speed will not really help because Alan Scott has prep and is blood lusted too, what stops alan scott from starting high up in the sky from where he doesn’t attack flash but simply destroys the planet thereby killing Flash? Neither his super speed not his speed steal could help.

In a random encounter i would give blood lusted flash 10/10 because he could simply beat Alan to death before he could even react, with a prep match Alan 9/10 IMO

haha I know I'm a little late so forgive me. The thing is Wally's offensive attack could absolute pawn anything Alan could do. Its why bloodlusted he would defeat practically anyone that can be physically harmed. He's never had a problem with green lanterns before and yes I know the difference with the Star heart and I'm well aware of its capabilities and how he's practically a god.. blah blah blah. Wally can be intangible, can defend and suck down Alan with a vortex, can out think a Super computer in the 853 century so Scott isnt exactly a threat there. Both have crazy powerful offenses but Wally just happens to have that simple defense, you can't touch him. Fast speed, reaction time, IMP, intangibility, control of kinetic energy (speed steal). The fights in New york, doesn't matter where Alan is, hes IN New York so Wally could touch him grab him get him some way before Alan could do anything. Bloodlusted Wally wins.

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By beatboks1

"he would defeat practically anyone that can be physically harmed. " this is where the problem of your argument is. Alan ( especially full starheart blood lusted) isn't susceptible to physical harm. he becomes a densional level entity with the full starheart blood lusted. even without full starheart or blood lusted since te Sentinel upgrade in the late 80's he is living magical energy, he doesn't have a physical body to be harmed. when he's on hus game he simply is what he imagines him self to be ( so if he feels young he is, if he feels strong he is, if he mentally allows himself to be hurt he is if. ot he isn't. plus Wally has never beaten Zoom even with speed force. just like Zoom Alan has time manipulation. Wally wont e en be able to react to him. Alan can use IMP just as much if not more than Wally.

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By beatboks1

@SithLantern93 said:

Could you please write the names of the issues of the scans of Alan?

It was from the blackest night tie in cross over of JLA/JSA/JSA All Stars. JSA 41 and 42 and JLA 47 and 48. Those whole issues are basically the power levels of a blood lusted full starheart Alan. At those levels he solos all DC New Earth.

deactivated-1358091

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beatboks1:A little late since I already have them :D. But thanks anyway.

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Bo88gdan

Alan Scott 

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By beatboks1

@SithLantern93:Sorry only saw your question this morning at morning tea when on my Iphone. As I didn't have access to my comics at work, had to wait till I got home.

clemj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#22  Edited By clemj

ALAN wins...@beatboks1: wow, those scans are awsome

deactivated-1358091

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beatboks1:It is ok. How was you tea?:D

greenteaforme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#24  Edited By greenteaforme

@Killemall said:

Agree.

Nothing is stopping Alan Scott from sitting cozily on the moon and then destroying the planet. Or simply making millions of constructs and fighting Flash as he watches safely from afar. Flash is earthbound, and cannot survive in space. Plus, with his construct armor, Flash cannot "blitz" him. He would do no damage.

blackadamFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By blackadamFTW

Alan should win.

ivan_jimenez86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alan murders!

dorukesin1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alan one shots

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alan wins easily

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Okay so I change my vote, since Alan has prep he wins. Without it Wally ends him.

ChomP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

really ANOTHER blood lusted flash thread.. awesome BTW flash wins this regardless of starting point and blowing up the planet he would end him BEFORE he could spam or attack. brf wouldn't work either.. can just enter speed force if he had to as well, go back in time PRIOR to prep etc.. stupid thread