• 86 results
Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

@frisky4:

Is that supposed to be some kind of explanation?

ariesxmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@ariesxmasters:

Comicvines Wally West

Ahhh, the term I hate. "Comicvine wally West". Can you explain how Wally West is overrated when he has done everything that was said he can do?

Do I have to explain to you like I did "Leo".

"So does every other character."

"Every character has high end feats and low end feats, everyone just decides to ignore Wally's low end feats and only acknowledge his high end feats it is pretty funny. If Thor, Hulk or Batman have a very high end feat everyone calls it "PIS" and stuff, but if Wally does it is never "PIS" no matter how ludacris it is."

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ariesxmasters:

And what are some of his low end feats? Also consider that Flash slows down to communicate with people but continue.

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frisky4:

Is that supposed to be some kind of explanation?

Yes.

To be serious, he's just really powerful. People agree he'd beat people Thanos due to them not being able to touch him and the fact that he can make Superman tier characters bleed with one punch.

There's a great explanation of him in the paper, "The Motha******* Flash." Just search that and you shall be enlightened.

ariesxmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ariesxmasters:

And what are some of his low end feats? Also consider that Flash slows down to communicate with people but continue.

Uhhhhm whenever he loses a fight in his Comic series that is a low end feats or when he gets hit by someone slower than him like deathstroke.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frisky4:

Are you saying that isn't a valid arguement? Thanos isn't fast enough to tag someone like Flash and even Captain America has dodged his attacks.

On paper he'd lose. Why? Because the writers would make him lose instead of showing what should truly happen. Unless you're willing to argue that Thanos can punch punch at hypersonic speeds, atleast.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ariesxmasters said:

@wardemon32 said:

@ariesxmasters:

Uhhhhm whenever he loses a fight in his Comic series that is a low end feats or when he gets hit by someone slower than him like deathstroke.

LMAO! How'd I know you was going to use Identity Crisis as one of your sources for Flash's "low end feat" which was basically running into a damn knife and isn't much of a feat at all. Great thinking for Deathstroke but for that too actaully happen? PIS. Deathstroke also beat Zatanna.

And what fights? It's not like he's going all otu with his villians and are trying to really put them out of commission or something. Most of the time they team up on him and have powers that directly counters speed.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dredeuced how you think wally does from 4 to 8?

Doesn't really matter since he stops at 2. Wally wouldn't win a fight against Surfer by just taking his speed away. Surfer can you a ton of his powers without movement.

ariesxmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By ariesxmasters

@ariesxmasters said:

@wardemon32 said:

@ariesxmasters:

LMAO! How'd I know you was going to use Identity Crisis as one of your sources for Flash's "low end feat" which was basically running into a damn knife and isn't much of a feat at all. Great thinking for Deathstroke but for that too actaully happen? PIS. Deathstroke also beat Zatanna.

And what fights? It's not like he's going all otu with his villians and are trying to really put them out of commission or something. Most of the time they team up on him and have powers that directly counters speed.

Everything underlined is just plain funny because you can literally say it for any character, literally. Except only difference is when it happen to Wally West everyone turns a blind eyes to it, but if it happens to someone else then it is not "PIS" and is legitimate low end feat. Lol complete jerking of a character, for no reason either, because right now no one gives a damn about Wally West in the DC universe except for maybe Iris West.

No Caption Provided

Apocalypse3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ariesxmasters:

When did I say you can't say that for any character? We turn a blind eye to it because it's out right crazy like him being tagged by Deathstroke. When is that going to happen with Flash movign at FTL. No one factors in stupid events such as Flash running into a damn sword. You might as well argue that he'd run into a bullet also.

And what is your point about characters not giving a damn about Wally in New-52? Is that supposed to prove something? I'm not even goign to argue anymore. There's Flash overhypers, there's Flash lovers, there's Flash haters, and there's straight up downplayers. Fall into whichever category you want.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Dredeuced

@ariesxmasters said:

@wardemon32 said:

@ariesxmasters said:

@wardemon32 said:

@ariesxmasters:

Everything underlined is just plain funny because you can literally say it for any character, literally. Except only difference is when it happen to Wally West everyone turns a blind eyes to it, but if it happens to someone else then it is not "PIS" and is legitimate low end feat. Lol complete jerking of a character, for no reason either, because right now no one gives a damn about Wally West in the DC universe except for maybe Iris West.

No Caption Provided

This is a lie. People acknowledge that Deathstroke's win over Kyle Rayner in that very same scenario is of a similarly egregious level of PIS to Wally losing to him. He beat a guy who can dishout and tank planet busting attacks with his bare hands. As a matter of fact, it was also PIS when Deathstroke was beaten by...Green Arrow jumping on his back in that fight. I could go even deeper into the context of why this happened, if you want, but I don't think you actually care about comic context and really just want to latch onto a picture someone else posted on the internet to buffer your onesided distaste for a specific character.

People also give other characters the benefit of the doubt for bad writing, such as Silver Surfer being KO'd by a random human with a sledgehammer. It was stupid but we don't hold it against Surfer because that's obviously a dumb aberration.

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frisky4:

Are you saying that isn't a valid arguement? Thanos isn't fast enough to tag someone like Flash and even Captain America has dodged his attacks.

Umm, no. I think he'd beat Thanos, and I know Cap has dodged his attacks. You misunderstand. I do, in fact, think he'd beat Thanos.

On paper he'd lose. Why? Because the writers would make him lose instead of showing what should truly happen.

...okay?

Unless you're willing to argue that Thanos can punch punch at hypersonic speeds, atleast.

Well, I'm not. Okay? Okay.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dredeuced:

That's why I hate arguing in Flash related threads and barely do it. I wouldn't be suprised if they started to saying things like "Flash lost t a guy that's as slow as a Turtle! Why don't we talk about that you Flash fanboys!".

ariesxmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ariesxmasters:

When did I say you can't say that for any character? We turn a blind eye to it because it's out right crazy like him being tagged by Deathstroke. When is that going to happen with Flash movign at FTL. No one factors in stupid events such as Flash running into a damn sword. You might as well argue that he'd run into a bullet also.

And what is your point about characters not giving a damn about Wally in New-52? Is that supposed to prove something? I'm not even goign to argue anymore. There's Flash overhypers, there's Flash lovers, there's Flash haters, and there's straight up downplayers. Fall into whichever category you want.

Everything underlined is your opinion.

My point was if you're going to wank someone then ad least wank someone who matters right now, currently.

@wardemon32 said:

@ariesxmasters said:

@wardemon32 said:

@ariesxmasters:

No Caption Provided

This is a lie. People acknowledge that Deathstroke's win over Kyle Rayner in that very same scenario is of a similarly egregious level of PIS to Wally losing to him. He beat a guy who can dishout and tank planet busting attacks with his bare hands. As a matter of fact, it was also PIS when Deathstroke was beaten by...Green Arrow jumping on his back in that fight. I could go even deeper into the context of why this happened, if you want, but I don't think you actually care about comic context and really just want to latch onto a picture someone else posted on the internet to buffer your onesided distaste for a specific character.

People also give other characters the benefit of the doubt for bad writing, such as Silver Surfer being KO'd by a random human with a sledgehammer. It was stupid but we don't hold it against Surfer because that's obviously a dumb aberration.

The highlighted is completely false, what happens on Comicvine doesn't skew my taste for any character. All character on here are pretty much fan made version and have like no connection nor affect the actual Comic character at all. I like Flash and will continue to read his books regardless of what happens on here. I read for enjoyment not to compare character like everyone else does on this site, because to me who the strongest is doesn't mean anything to me it is who has the best Comics. I wont get into writing, that is not my jurisdiction nor my call to make. If the writer did it, they did it. Whether you call it "PIS" or not it happened and writers have that freedom to do that if they feel as long as the Comic sells.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at Sentry or Odin

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Dredeuced

@ariesxmasters said:
@wardemon32 said:

@ariesxmasters:

Everything underlined is your opinion.

My point was if you're going to wank someone then ad least wank someone who matters right now, currently.

@dredeuced said:

@wardemon32 said:

@ariesxmasters said:

@wardemon32 said:

@ariesxmasters:

No Caption Provided

The highlighted is completely false, what happens on Comicvine doesn't skew my taste for any character. All character on here are pretty much fan made version and have like no connection nor affect the actual Comic character at all. I like Flash and will continue to read his books regardless of what happens on here. I read for enjoyment not to compare character like everyone else does on this site, because to me who the strongest is doesn't mean anything to me it is who has the best Comics. I wont get into writing, that is not my jurisdiction nor my call to make. If the writer did it, they did it. Whether you call it "PIS" or not it happened and writers have that freedom to do that if they feel as long as the Comic sells.

If it didn't mean anything to you then you wouldn't post on these forums, and you wouldn't post so frequently in Flash threads regurgitating the same ol tired stuff.

If your argument is "If the writer did it they did it" then doesn't that auto validate all of Wally's high end feats? You're playing a zero sum game, you can't just go "But he lost to Deathstroke so he's not actually that good" if that's your line of reasoning, because Wally's obviously done very ridiculous things.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a7a162f64fe5
deactivated-5a7a162f64fe5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Conditions

• Post-Crisis Wally West
  • No Prep
  • Wallys only option is trying to Speed Steal, everyone else can do whatever they want to Wally
  • Morals Off
  • Takes place on a random indestructible empty planet
  • Everyone but Wally can win by any means

*side note* please dont break the internet or Comic Vine

Round 1: World Breaker Hulk

Round 2: Silver Surfer

Round 3: Sentry (Stable Minded)

Round 4: Odin

Round 5: Galactus (Fully Fed)

Round 6: Pre-Recon Beyonder

Round 7: Chaos King (Full Power)

Round 8: Living Tribunal

Round 1: Wally

Round 2: Silver Surfer, just as fast...so...

Round 3: Sentry. His molecules step ahead of the "current time line"....so speed steal won't work on this character.

Round 4: Odin. I find it hard to believe that a character with his level of power (ie, manipulates time...) would be susceptible to speed steal.

Round 5: Galactus is just as "fast". Like other high end cosmic entities, he transcends time and space. Good luck speed stealing a character with his level of power.

Round 6: Not sure

Round 7: Not sure

Round 8: Living Tribunal. Again, "transcends time and space".

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

#70  Edited By MasterKungFu

Odin can still stop time if he gets speed stolen

well in that case wally still wins because he speed stole first before odin can do anything

the gauntlet dictates all he has to do is speed steal them once then he passes. he doesn't have to kill them or whatever therefore he passes...nuff said

ancient_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By ancient_god
@dredeuced said:

@ancient_god said:

Doesn't really matter since he stops at 2. Wally wouldn't win a fight against Surfer by just taking his speed away. Surfer can you a ton of his powers without movement.

But none have counter against get his speed steal

Artyom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@leo-343: ariesxmasters may lowball characters a lot, but he is right, last 2 month ago a viner believed he would stomp odin, he even called me a fanboy for saying odin wins or have a chance, though he is banned, you just haven't met one yet, or multiple.

Lol, who?

BTW Wally might get past 2 MIGHT, but stops at 3.

Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If this is a fight where West can only use the speed steal but the others can use their powers then Wally loses to Surfer. If he's allowed the speed lend, IMO it gets him further down the line. If the question of the battle is can he or can he not speedsteal the likes of Odin or Galactus then this isn't a battle. But how powerful they are in particular has nothing to do with "resisting" the speed steal". Either way he doesn't clear at all.

DrF8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 12

Rounds One, Two and Three are easy-peasy for Wally.

The fifth one is easier than the fourth one. Wally could possibly take the Fifth one. the Fourth One would be way harder, but i guess he can do it. He definetly stops at six. Also, Seven is easier than numbers Five, Four and Six.

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

DrF8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 12

@artyom said:

@gizmorino said:

@leo-343: ariesxmasters may lowball characters a lot, but he is right, last 2 month ago a viner believed HE WOULD STOMP ODIN, he even called me a fanboy for saying odin wins or have a chance, though he is banned, you just haven't met one yet, or multiple.

Lol, who?

BTW Wally might get past 2 MIGHT, but stops at 3.

Yeah, but it's not about beating anyone up. It's just speed steal

Jbourne_32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jbourne_32 said:

Odin can still stop time if he gets speed stolen

well in that case wally still wins because he speed stole first before odin can do anything

the gauntlet dictates all he has to do is speed steal them once then he passes. he doesn't have to kill them or whatever therefore he passes...nuff said

Oh i see. I misinterpreted the op it seems. Well even then Odin is omnipotent hence part of his existence will still be there somewhere else.

Avatar image for deactivated-59c716930b8a6
deactivated-59c716930b8a6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dreadpool10: how? It's a very debatable gauntlet

Your thoughts on the gauntlet?

Mine are as follows:

Wally, imo, could speed steal/lend rounds 1-5; and regardless, were it a battle, would lose battles 4-on. If this is a specific battle, meaning "who could he completely incapacitate with the speedsteal", then I would say he stops at 2 or 3. I could agree with this next statement except an argument could be made based on Wally's ability to steal kinetic energy from subatomic particles and affect minds on more than would occasion said steal/lend

@ancient_god said:

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Debatable? Most of the people here would stomp this if Flash can ONLY use the speed steal.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cgoodness said:

Debatable? Most of the people here would stomp this if Flash can ONLY use the speed steal.

IMO the only person here we know for a fact Speed Steal will be effective on is Hulk.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dreadpool10 said:

@cgoodness said:

OP says all flash has to do is speed steal. nothing else. he doesn't have to fight or kill them. just take their speeds. simple.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dreadpool10 said:

@cgoodness said:

OP says all flash has to do is speed steal. nothing else. he doesn't have to fight or kill them. just take their speeds. simple.

Simple? SIMPLE???!!!!!! This battle is insane, you think Flash's speed steal is going to do jack?! Flash is dead by second round.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dreadpool10: no he isn't dead. he takes their speed before they can react whether you like it or not

once again flash isn't trying to kill them or anything else. read the OP

josephgomes619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 2

greenarrow5476

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers