Wally West runs the gauntlet (for Linda and his children)

• 79 results
Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek said:

Do you see Flash breaking the laws of physics there like Wally explicitly stated in the scan I posted above? No. Flash versus Hunter Zolomon was beyond anything Wally can muster without being amped and that's a fact, or else Wally would have been able to defeat Zoom already. Also, all of Wally's top speeds are him running in a straight line, while screaming and evidently in pain/struggle, in a non-combat situation.

he breaks the laws of physics whenever he runs because even a finest human athlete can't pass 50 km/h.Thats really out of the laws of physics

also running speed = combat speed because we are talking about Flash,not Wonder Woman or Superman

Under no circumstances is running speed combat speed. Wally has never replicated that type of speeds while also fighting someone, swerving, making sharp turns, punching, etc. etc. And we're talking about comic book laws of physics, which is already very stretched out. And just because an athlete's peak speed is broken doesn't mean the laws of physics are broken. You're saying cars, planes, and jets break the laws of physics? No. Just no.

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#52  Edited By dorukesin

Under no circumstances is running speed combat speed. Wally has never replicated that type of speeds while also fighting someone, swerving, making sharp turns, punching, etc. etc. And we're talking about comic book laws of physics, which is already very stretched out. And just because an athlete's peak speed is broken doesn't mean the laws of physics are broken. You're saying cars, planes, and jets break the laws of physics? No. Just no.

if a human runs at the speed of light in our earth now.What happens tell me ? He breaks the every single law of physic.

also Wally doesn't need to combat speed to beat them.He needs to bump them on his top speed.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

if a human runs at the speed of light in our earth now.What happens tell me ? He breaks the every single law of physic.

also Wally doesn't need to combat speed at all.He needs to bump them with his speed.

Like I said comic book laws of physics. Also it doesn't apply that way. If a normal human had powers in the real world that allowed him to run at super-sonic speeds, he's still not breaking the laws of physics because he is still abiding by their rules (loosely at the very least). However, when Wally was amped to fight Zoom, he blatantly and outright shattered said principles. Wally hasn't displayed combat speed in that degree, only travel speed. And even if he is capable of doing so, he has never done so on-panel.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#54 juiceboks  Moderator

also Wally doesn't need to combat speed at all.He needs to bump them with his speed.

What are you even saying here?

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@dorukesin said:

Derp.

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By dorukesin

@juiceboks said:

i mean blitz.like a lightning.

he doesn't need combat speed like i said and his top speed is clearly much more faster than that based on senses fight.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dorukesin: His top speed is him strictly running from one location to another, not fighting someone. As far as I know, his top combat speed is battling Zoom while amped by three members of the Flash-Family.

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By dorukesin

@dorukesin: His top speed is him strictly running from one location to another, not fighting someone. As far as I know, his top combat speed is battling Zoom while amped by three members of the Flash-Family.

exactly,so whats the problem there ?

Also he toured the entire universe less than an instant on the Flash : The Human Race that was much more faster than your every inch of the earth less than time feat too.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator
@dorukesin said:

@juiceboks said:

..what? Blitz who?

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dorukesin said:

@juiceboks said:

..what? Blitz who?

i mean i blitzed TOAA last weak ok ?

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

@juiceboks said:
@dorukesin said:

@juiceboks said:

..what? Blitz who?

i mean i blitzed TOAA last weak ok ?

I'd think blitzing a 96 year old dead man would be pretty easy..but good for you I suppose.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dorukesin said:

@pokeysteve said:

I don't believe Wally can beat Zoom on his own. Everyone else gets beaten to paste or removed.

so you say Wally can beat SA Superman and Zoom is a bigger threat then he ?

Absolutely. SA Superman probably wouldn't be able to touch Zoom. As Comicgeek patiently explained, a non-amped Wally has no chance against Zoom.

@bigcimmerian said:

Thor can't be BFR'd sorry. Flash loses to Odin Force Thor.

OF Thor can't touch Wally who can throw thousands of IMP's before Thor realizes the fight even started.

By this logic Galactus, Spectre and Odin can't touch him to? Does that mean they lose from thousands of IMP's? Just asking.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#64  Edited By Pokeysteve

@pokeysteve said:

@dorukesin said:

@pokeysteve said:

I don't believe Wally can beat Zoom on his own. Everyone else gets beaten to paste or removed.

Absolutely. SA Superman probably wouldn't be able to touch Zoom. As Comicgeek patiently explained, a non-amped Wally has no chance against Zoom.

@bigcimmerian said:

OF Thor can't touch Wally who can throw thousands of IMP's before Thor realizes the fight even started.

By this logic Galactus, Spectre and Odin can't touch him to? Does that mean they lose from thousands of IMP's? Just asking.

If they have the durability of Thor than yes lol.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

exactly,so whats the problem there ?

Also he toured the entire universe less than a instant on the Flash : The Human Race that was much more faster than your every inch of the earth less than time feat too.

Yes but Wally can replicate the same feat in even less than "less than an instant" because he literally broke the laws of physics, automatically putting him above any speed un-amped Wally can even fathom to comprehend.

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

didn't he k.o'd ZüM(who's as invulnerable as Superman) with single IMP ?

Thor doesn't take that

@dorukesin said:
@pokeysteve said:

SA Superman bonds the infinity less than an instant and stopped by Spectre because of his infinite speed,he's going to break infinity barriers.Wally or Hunter is nothing.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pokeysteve: Flash is more powerful than cosmic entities, YAY

Stupid_People

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pokeysteve said:

@dorukesin said:

@pokeysteve said:

@bigcimmerian said:

Well the OP says if they cant kill him in 60 hours he wins automatically.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By reaverlation

At the speed wally thinks at 60 hours is a long time.But can't he just speed steal everybody?Like someone said odin force thor just speed steal and over.He loses to Hunter Zolomon or maybe H/P doomsday rest he clears

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By dorukesin

@reaverlation said:

At the speed wally thinks at 60 hours is a long time.But can't he just speed steal everybody?Like someone said odin force thor just speed steal and over.He loses to Hunter Zolomon or maybe H/P doomsday rest he clears

it must be a joke,

so you say he can't take Hunter and Dooms but he can take Silver Age Superman ?

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at Zoom

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

@stupid_people: Love your user name hahaha.

"Stupid_people mentioned you in a comment"

jasonhawke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wally doesnt make it through the Gauntlet...

Thus failing his family! D:

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dorukesin: Silver age superman was slower than barry which means that he is hella slower than Wally.Wally needed to amp himself by speed stealing 3 speedsters to be in Zoom's level of speed.HP doomsday is hard because of how impossible it is to take down.I mean he can take him to the end of time like he did to death or speed steal him so render him immobile letting 60 hours go by to win.

DKMfurlaff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The bias in this thread is strong

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By dorukesin

@dorukesin: Silver age superman was slower than barry which means that he is hella slower than Wally.Wally needed to amp himself by speed stealing 3 speedsters to be in Zoom's level of speed.HP doomsday is hard because of how impossible it is to take down.I mean he can take him to the end of time like he did to death or speed steal him so render him immobile letting 60 hours go by to win.

Silver Age Superman wasn't slower than Barry

Back in the day...He's much more faster than Barry

No Caption Provided

Besides SA Barry and SA Superman needs to be equal on paper.The writers wanted it and they made a race "Fastest Man Alive" but they never equaled Barry to SA Superman, Barry's not even close to him

he's been stopped by Spectre because of his infinite speed and if he goes to the further he'll break the Infinity Barriers

Instant is like trillions of years for Superman.He breaks the time concept effortless

and there finally Superman bursts the infinity

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By reaverlation

@dorukesin: actually I believe that was barry and clark in each others costumes and he didnt go infinite speed.Barry said he always holds back when they raced and if they were equal(which they arent)Wally was faster than Barry so it doesn't matter unless you believe SA Supes is as fast as Zoom.

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By dorukesin

@reaverlation said:

@dorukesin: actually I believe that was barry and clark in each others costumes and he didnt go infinite speed.Barry said he always holds back when they raced and if they were equal(which they arent)Wally was faster than Barry so it doesn't matter unless you believe SA Supes is as fast as Zoom.

your comments makes no sense.Change the costumes,really ? how old are you ? ,we are not talking about Looney Tunes,first of all look at Clark's face,is he looks like blonde barry ?

look at the scans again,he's going to break infinity barriers and been stopped by Spectre then he really bursts the infinity ! what are you understand from that ?

also you are talking about post crisis Superman.Because Barry said,he always holds back when they raced in Post Crisis years

we are talking about the Silver Age Issues Superman who always holds back when they raced because of his infinite speed

unlike Wally and Zoom ,SA Superman can reach Zero to"Infinite" in an instant speed of light is not even close to his regular speed

Thats the Silver Age Superman's point,he fu*ks our logic in every single issue

No Caption Provided

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bart Simpsons stomp.