#1 Posted by WhiteLantern#1 (616 posts) - - Show Bio

Wally West is on an abandoned Earth. If he makes it all the way through the gauntlet then everyone on earth is safe again and All the Superheroes and civilians are saved. If not then they ALL die.  

Wally fights one after another, an hour in between each fight, and has absorbed the speed force and all it's abilities....  KO is accepted, as long as you sahow

Round 1
Wally West vs The Incredible Hulk 

Round 2 
Wally West vs Scorpian and Sub-Zero 

Round 3 
Wally West vs Trion Juggernaut 

Round 4 
Wally West vs Cyborg Superman  

Round 5 
Wally West vs Hal Jordan and Sinestro  

Round 6 
Wally West vs Hunter/Prey Doomsday 

Round 7 
Wally West vs Superman Prime (Oan Energy) 

Round 8 
Wally West vs PC Darkseid 

Round 9 
Wally West vs The Avengers (Iron Man, Captain America, Thor, and Antman) 

Round 10 
Wally West vs Silver Surfer and Morg 

Round 11  
Wally West vs FF and The X-men (1 hour prep) 

Final Round 
Wally West vs SCW Anti Monitor (Keep Barry and COIE in mind...)  

Can Wally West clear this...?? 

Have proof on which round, if any, he falls. Thanks all.

#2 Posted by WhiteLantern#1 (616 posts) - - Show Bio

come on guys/girls no takers?
#3 Posted by difficlus (10679 posts) - - Show Bio

lol, harsh, but wally can win..very very slimly. biggest problem is round 3 and below.lol.

#4 Posted by Fist_of_Mandalore (1879 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think he can beat anyone from round three down to round twelve. They are just some serious powerhouses that you put him against, but then again. My knowledge on flash is limited. So my comment may be put to shame if some real Flash fans come in here.

#5 Posted by Sexy Merc (42071 posts) - - Show Bio

He's not clearing it.

#6 Posted by ozone2381 (3 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, there are a few tricks he can use to win or just survive. If Wally vibrates he is untouchable, If he contacts the speed force then man oh man are is he gonna have a surprise for his opponents. I'm a Wally West fan so I know that chances of him winning are 25 to 75 but still at least there is a chance that he might win.....

#7 Edited by Fortanono (4889 posts) - - Show Bio

He Dies At 3. Roster For The X-Men?

#8 Posted by Achilles. (3847 posts) - - Show Bio
@difficlus said:
" lol, harsh, but wally can win..very very slimly. biggest problem is round 3 and below.lol. "
#9 Posted by Silver2467 (16527 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sexy Merc said:
" He's not clearing it. "
No joke. 
#10 Posted by difficlus (10679 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sexy Merc said:
yes highly likely but he has some tricks up in his sleeve, non of these gays can tag him (apart from maybe superman prime) and he does have IMP, Speed stealing and Speed force dumping. if he decides to be serious he can narrowly survive (albeit inches from death.lol.)
#11 Posted by Sexy Merc (42071 posts) - - Show Bio
@difficlus said:
" @Sexy Merc said:
yes highly likely but he has some tricks up in his sleeve, non of these gays can tag him (apart from maybe superman prime) and he does have IMP, Speed stealing and Speed force dumping. if he decides to be serious he can narrowly survive (albeit inches from death.lol.) "
Nah.
#12 Posted by CosmicSpiral (5471 posts) - - Show Bio

He's not getting past Round 8, but he can decimate in Round 9?

#13 Posted by Bugs Bunny (319 posts) - - Show Bio
@CosmicSpiral:
I don't see him getting any thing from 3 to 12 except maybe 9 or 11.
#14 Posted by chris thompson (858 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sexy Merc said:
"He's not clearing it. "
#15 Posted by WhiteLantern#1 (616 posts) - - Show Bio

I am NOT picking a side, but I am biased as the Flash is my favorite character in any Universe. However In his defence on here, I stated Wally has absorbed the speedforce and ALL of its abilities.... For those of you who are unfamiliar with the speed force go here > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Speed_Force    You should read up on it and know Wally is capable of all of these things. Wally has defeated MONGUL, Barry is the deciding factor in the fight with COIE Antimonitor, If you go to my latest my profile and look at recent pics I've posted of Flash vs Zoom, Flash vs COIE AM, Flash vs Spectre.. Anyways I just wanted to see what you guys think on the subject. Thanks for your time.  

#16 Posted by JoelPichardo (63 posts) - - Show Bio
@difficlus:
i agree but heneeds to be very serious and workhard and if he can do it with the speed force he can win alot of these rounds!
#17 Posted by Supermanwithatan01 (3486 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump. I think he can Stalemate 3. The rest he clears. SCW Antimonitor wasnt really impressive to me. I think Wally could destroy him inside out or at least try to KO him or bfr him... Trion Juggernaut is the hardest and Wallys dimensional travel, speed steal, speed force dump, IMP (Won't matter) and speed recall stuff might help.. I dont think Trion could get to him.. So if a stalemates a win or possibly maybe a bfr... He could clear it.

#18 Posted by oceanmaster21 (7765 posts) - - Show Bio

i think he cud do it but he probally die when its all said and done from the battle

#19 Posted by Thorcules (68 posts) - - Show Bio

Trion Jugg would beat Wally West. So rpind 3.

#20 Posted by dondave (34674 posts) - - Show Bio

Should Clear apart from Trion Juggernaut, Anti-Monitor and possibly H/P Doomsday

#21 Edited by theDCkid (874 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think he can get past round 5.

#22 Posted by Dredeuced (5355 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

Should Clear apart from Trion Juggernaut, Anti-Monitor and possibly H/P Doomsday

I could actually probably argue that he can take on SCW Anti Monitor, considering he beasted Chain Lightning Anti Monitor's armor faster than it could react, and that was the second most powerful (or arguably most powerful) incarnation of Anti Monitor.

I agree that he shouldn't get past Trion as he has no way to cut him off from the crystal and none of his attacks would permanently damage Trion. H/P Doomsday could also be beaten, as Wally HAS dumped the Black Flash off at the end of time where entropy takes over, which is the way to handle doomsday, but he'd have to have knowledge that that's the only thing that would work, I suppose.

#23 Edited by Strman123 (193 posts) - - Show Bio

He can beat 9 but nothing else past 3.

#24 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (16131 posts) - - Show Bio

Why are avengers above smp?

#25 Posted by GhostRider2 (3275 posts) - - Show Bio

He can't beat Trion Juggernaut, Silver Surfer and others so he stops at 3.

#26 Posted by BeyondTheSpeedForce (5 posts) - - Show Bio

He can beat all of them Read the Geoff John and Mark Waid runs of the Flash. He definitely can beat all of these guys

#27 Posted by Experio (14333 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at 3

#28 Posted by Thor_Parker82 (269 posts) - - Show Bio
#29 Posted by Thor_Parker82 (269 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sexy Merc said:

yes highly likely but he has some tricks up in his sleeve, non of these gays can tag him (apart from maybe superman prime) and he does have IMP, Speed stealing and Speed force dumping. if he decides to be serious he can narrowly survive (albeit inches from death.lol.)

You meant to say "guys" right ? or not ? LOL