Wally West Runs A gauntlet

Hiddenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@artyom said:

The only way I see Wally losing to these two is if he wasn't bloodlusted.

I know nothing about Nate Grey, but how the hell he will destroy Sentry's soul? D: D: D: Suddenly he have something like a penance stare? Or a soulsword? He is WAY more OP than Sentry, but this not mean he have the tools to defeat him, but Sentry have indeed the tools to hurt him really hard, and I'm not talking about punches.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@artyom said:

I know nothing about Nate Grey, but how the hell he will destroy Sentry's soul? D: D: D: Suddenly he have something like a penance stare? Or a soulsword? He is WAY more OP than Sentry, but this not mean he have the tools to defeat him, but Sentry have indeed the tools to hurt him really hard, and I'm not talking about punches.

i know your feeling... just insert psionic in place of soul in your sentence.. and u'll get what i'm trying to say about nate.

Artyom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@artyom said:

DSS could kill regular Wally for sure, but how would he even see bloodlusted Wally? What stops him from taking his kinetic energy? I'm not saying he kills him, but obviously BFR won't work and "IMP" is a no go, but SS is a TKO since he won't be able to move.

Hiddenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@artyom said:
@hiddenlight said:
@frozen said:

@axle124: Again, that does not mean he cannot be KO'd with blunt force (not killed).

How is this not Wally? The thread title is 'Wally West' runs the gauntlet.

Actually, no, he cannot. Nobody ever KO'd even a void sentry, he was only "killed" by a bloodlusted Thor because he wanted to and allowed to, himself stated that. This version was destroyed and reformed himself from a single atom, and if you see the scans, it wasn't even from his body, his body was at the ground and another Sentry emerged and started talking to Thor. He came back from absolutely nothing in the past, and it was his mind that did that, now, it's his soul. Wally lacks a way to hurt his soul, and that's not about power or speed, I can't argue that a full-Zarathos Ghost Rider can indeed kill this Sentry, because he have a way to hurt Sentry's soul, even being a trillion times slower than him. What I'm saying is that Wally's powers are not the best suited against this opponent.

He can't operate if his brain has been shut down...he doesn't need to kill him, all he needs is a TKO.

Actually, he can, there are tons of scans here proving that even without a body he managed to return in seconds. His brain has nothing to do with his conscience. It was blown up, its atoms were scattered and destroyed and yet it returned in seconds, he shrugged of Jean Grey and Professor X attempts to shut down his brain, and it was a MUCH weaker version of the Sentry.

Hiddenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@artyom said:

@hiddenlight said:
@artyom said:

DSS could kill regular Wally for sure, but how would he even see bloodlusted Wally? What stops him from taking his kinetic energy? I'm not saying he kills him, but obviously BFR won't work and "IMP" is a no go, but SS is a TKO since he won't be able to move.

I agree with you, Wally is indeed a god and is insanely powerful. But what I'm saying is that taking Sentry's kinetic energy won't have effect, he will immobilize Sentry's body, but what drives DSS is his soul, as himself stated, he will just grow a new body. I don't believe Sentry will land a hit on Wally though, but Wally still can be exhausted, every Flash can, speedforce keeps him running and sustained, but his accelerated metabolism was always the biggest weakness of the flashes, and eventually he will go down, doesn't matter how much time it will take. It's not about the power itself, but the tools Wally have aren't suited for this fight, and as a Flash fan, It's hard to me to hide my inner spirit, but he isn't taking this one.

axle124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#257  Edited By axle124
No Caption Provided

his whole body is gone and back in seconds....

Artyom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#258  Edited By Artyom

@hiddenlight said:

@artyom said:

@hiddenlight said:
@artyom said:

I agree with you, Wally is indeed a god and is insanely powerful. But what I'm saying is that taking Sentry's kinetic energy won't have effect, he will immobilize Sentry's body, but what drives DSS is his soul, as himself stated, he will just grow a new body. I don't believe Sentry will land a hit on Wally though, but Wally still can be exhausted, every Flash can, speedforce keeps him running and sustained, but his accelerated metabolism was always the biggest weakness of the flashes, and eventually he will go down, doesn't matter how much time it will take. It's not about the power itself, but the tools Wally have aren't suited for this fight, and as a Flash fan, It's hard to me to hide my inner spirit, but he isn't taking this one.

Well, I guess Wally eventually goes down after a few months of fighting.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@artyom said:
@hiddenlight said:
@artyom said:
@hiddenlight said:
@artyom said:

Well, I guess Wally eventually goes down after a few months of fighting.

but it won't take that long in the later fight... nate's abilities truly looks like kryptonite to wally's....lol... perfect showing of counters against every known match winning ability...

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#260  Edited By Dredeuced

I get the intention is probably Nate Grey at his most powerful, but the OP really should specify if that's the case. Current Nate Grey is significantly weaker than, say, his Shaman and X-man days. He's at low level telepathy with fairly good telekinesis as of this moment. Neither of those things are particularly threatening.

Maybe you could cheese it and say this is a life threatening situation, which has caused Nate to regain some of his powers, but as of Marvel Now I'm pretty sure he's still on the long road to recovering the omega level abilities he used to have.

icecold14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ariesxmasters: Barely got the notification :\ and well im mostly serious but if you see me do a thread with Wally or DSS than yeah why not :D

icecold14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dredeuced: Its the strongest version of Nate Grey

ariesxmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@icecold14:

Barely got the notification :\ and well im mostly serious but if you see me do a thread with Wally or DSS than yeah why not :D

I'm getting old notifications as well.

Wait a minute didn't Slade Wilson Beat Wally West? lol

icecold14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#264  Edited By icecold14
ElmoHump

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89: Are we going to debate Thor's speed again? The guy gets tagged by freaking Wolverine.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@elmohump said:

@sophia89: Are we going to debate Thor's speed again? The guy gets tagged by freaking Wolverine.

flash got tagged by batman and got tripped over by slade wilson -_-

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89 said:

@ssj_god said:

@elmohump said:

flash got tagged by batman and got tripped over by slade wilson -_-

Which post are you guys replying to?

i was just replying to him.. dunno what he was replying to

ElmoHump

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: Slade has a superhuman reaction speed so I think that justifies it more than Thor getting tagged by Wolverine.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#271  Edited By ssj_god

@elmohump said:

@ssj_god: Slade has a superhuman reaction speed so I think that justifies it more than Thor getting tagged by Wolverine.

no it doesn't.. because flash is no doubt faster than thor.. are you saying that deathstroke is that much faster than wolverine as much flash is faster than thor?.. then that's really not big of a speed difference (since deathstroke and wolverine speed diff isn't that much)

ohh.. and don't forget getting tagged by batman.. i'm sure you agree he's not that faster than wolverine.

icecold14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WOW :O

ElmoHump

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: Slade does have a faster reaction timing than Wolverine you can't really deny that. Anyway I never said that Deathstroke was mutch faster than Wolverine in general. Scans of Batman tagging Wally?

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@elmohump said:

@ssj_god: Slade does have a faster reaction timing than Wolverine you can't really deny that. Anyway I never said that Deathstroke was mutch faster than Wolverine in general. Scans of Batman tagging Wally?

doesn't even matter... as per your theory.. flash has got tripped over by deathstroke.. so there can't be any discussions going on with his speed.. a much faster character than deathstroke... say sentry, would mop the floor with wally.

and i am not going to go through search for batman hitting flash.. i've seen it happen quite a bit more than once..

ElmoHump

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Apocalypse3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 7 if not 8.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@elmohump said:

@ssj_god: Name me the issue or arc.

what?.. deathstroke tripping off flash?

Artyom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@icecold14:

Barely got the notification :\ and well im mostly serious but if you see me do a thread with Wally or DSS than yeah why not :D

I'm getting old notifications as well.

Wait a minute didn't Slade Wilson Beat Wally West? lol

Yeah, and Slade broke GL's hands. Identity Crisis was a stupid book altogether, and I'm pretty sure Wally has also wrecked Slade so hard he was freaking out and running away scared as well soooo.

Avatar image for fanatic_for_fernus
Fanatic_for_Fernus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: wally was also running pretty slow when slade hit him, he wasnt going at his top speed.

ariesxmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@artyom:

Yeah, and Slade broke GL's hands. Identity Crisis was a stupid book altogether, and I'm pretty sure Wally has also wrecked Slade so hard he was freaking out and running away scared as well soooo.

Lol I was just saying.

ElmoHump

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: I meant Batman tagging Flash. I don't recall it. And Identity Crisis was a dumb book I think we can all agree..

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@elmohump said:

@ssj_god: I meant Batman tagging Flash. I don't recall it. And Identity Crisis was a dumb book I think we can all agree..

ohh.. yeah.. sure anything with PIS is a dumb book.. but it did took place... anyway.. slade tripping over flash shows that flash isn't really that fast.

hirev_starman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Can stop at 6

Avatar image for fanatic_for_fernus
Fanatic_for_Fernus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: and silver surfer getting beat by mexicans is totally legit

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@ssj_god: and silver surfer getting beat by mexicans is totally legit

+1

Mexican childs with sledgehammers + cops + stairs + grass and none of those guys in the topic can beat you man

ElmoHump

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: His feats contradict that though.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

#287  Edited By MasterKungFu

clears

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clears

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#289 nwname  Moderator

He can't beat DSS

Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clears

Avatar image for avatar_of_green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh: No joke. If Wally can keep up with Zoom while time is frozen he must move much much much FTL. No idea how any person could fight him below herald or cosmic level, time and spatial manipulation don't help, need insane reaction speed and also power to retaliate.

Avatar image for christianrapper
christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

he gets beat by superman.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

how does he beat the last two? :D

@mysticmedivh: No joke. If Wally can keep up with Zoom while time is frozen he must move much much much FTL. No idea how any person could fight him below herald or cosmic level, time and spatial manipulation don't help, need insane reaction speed and also power to retaliate.

well... some people in this list are herald tier and a bit above (dss)

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

stops at 8 or 9