Wally West Flash Vs. Silver Surfer

This topic is locked from further discussion.

abysofpride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By abysofpride

Begin, I want to see the outcome of the battle.
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By FinalStar86

Use to search function

jodema

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By jodema

I tried to search but couldn't find a sole fight between the two.

Shinkii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Shinkii

You guys need to search harder. I guarantee you I can google this thread title and find at least three different battles on the first page of results.

blackadamFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By blackadamFTW

I'm pretty sure this is going to get closed soon, but Wally wins.

jodema

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By jodema

I saw races and group fights but not a KO fight.

Uno_Oscuro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By Uno_Oscuro

@blackadamFTW said:

How does Wally win?

blackadamFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By blackadamFTW

@Uno_Oscuro said:

@blackadamFTW said:

How does Wally win?

He's a good amount faster, has much better reaction, and can speed steal him and/or IMP him 100 times in a split second.

Uno_Oscuro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Uno_Oscuro

@blackadamFTW said:

@Uno_Oscuro said:

@blackadamFTW said:

How does Wally win?

He's a good amount faster, has much better reaction, and can speed steal him and/or IMP him 100 times in a split second.

What proof is there that he is faster, SS is a FTL speedster too. And, can he steal his speed? There isn't any speed force in the Marvel U.

_Black

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By _Black

@Uno_Oscuro: There isn't a Power Cosmic in the DCU but we assume Surfer's powers will still work fine.

Uno_Oscuro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Uno_Oscuro

@_Black said:

@Uno_Oscuro: There isn't a Power Cosmic in the DCU but we assume Surfer's powers will still work fine.

Yes, but the difference is that Surfer's powers are directly coming from him. With the speed force Flash can steal speed from other people who use it. If thats the case SS doesn't have anything to do with the speed force, he doesn't tap into it or use, therefore there is nothing for Flash to steal, while Flash doesn't need to have the power of cosmic for SS to use it on him. If I explained the speed force incorrectly please feel free to correct me, my understanding of the speed force is rather lacking, so I could be totally getting this wrong.

stonerthps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By stonerthps

SS in a stomp. Turns flash into potato.

_Black

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By _Black

@Uno_Oscuro: As far as I know, Wally can steal speed from anybody, not just people who use the Speed Force.

MenaceForever2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By MenaceForever2

Why do people want to lock his thread party poopers

blackychu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By blackychu

@stonerthps said:

SS in a stomp. Turns flash into potato.

before or after flash beats him to death?

@Uno_Oscuro said:

@blackadamFTW said:

@Uno_Oscuro said:

@blackadamFTW said:

How does Wally win?

What proof is there that he is faster, SS is a FTL speedster too. And, can he steal his speed? There isn't any speed force in the Marvel U.

flash was able to temporarly outrun the big bang, he's thousands of times faster than surfer

@Uno_Oscuro said:

@_Black said:

Yes, but the difference is that Surfer's powers are directly coming from him. With the speed force Flash can steal speed from other people who use it. If thats the case SS doesn't have anything to do with the speed force, he doesn't tap into it or use, therefore there is nothing for Flash to steal, while Flash doesn't need to have the power of cosmic for SS to use it on him. If I explained the speed force incorrectly please feel free to correct me, my understanding of the speed force is rather lacking, so I could be totally getting this wrong.

superman nor black adam use the speed force and both have gotten their speed stolen

Uno_Oscuro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Uno_Oscuro

@_Black said:

@Uno_Oscuro: As far as I know, Wally can steal speed from anybody, not just people who use the Speed Force.

Oh, I thought he could only do it because characters in the DCU, who have super speed similar to him, use the speed force in some capacity. If I'm wrong then its a little different than I thought. In that case, how fast can he drain someone of their speed? And how close does he need to be to do it?

_Black

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By _Black

@Uno_Oscuro: I understand it to be instantaneous and Wally only has to look at his target. I'm not an expert though.

Uno_Oscuro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Uno_Oscuro

@Uno_Oscuro said:

@_Black said:

superman nor black adam use the speed force and both have gotten their speed stolen

Thats what I was asking, I didn't know how it worked, I said that.@blackychu said:

@Uno_Oscuro said:

@blackadamFTW said:

@Uno_Oscuro said:

@blackadamFTW said:

How does Wally win?

flash was able to temporarly outrun the big bang, he's thousands of times faster than surfer

Okay, that proves nothing for me. I need a scan to see this, because, technically there would be no way to outrun the Big Bang since there would be nothing to run in, outside of the area that was expanding, the big bang part so to speak, but it being comics I know ridiculous stuff happens, but I need scans to understand it.

Avatar image for thewitchinghour
TheWitchingHour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#19  Edited By TheWitchingHour

Wally is probably faster than Norrin. But I'm not sure about Speed Stealing. Norrin is an expert energy manipulator, that trick could easily turn right around on Wally.

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#21  Edited By Mercy_

CitzenBane murderstomp.