• 114 results
Avatar image for sensationalspiderman
SensationalSpiderMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Batman solos with his Anti-Thanos and Anti-Sentry batarangs.

LOL J.K
Team 2 wins.
Thanos pimp-slaps Batman across the universe and he lands dead next to his parents' graves.
Sentry takes care of Flash.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#102  Edited By RealityWarper

Batman solos with his Anti-Thanos and Anti-Sentry batarangs.

LOL J.K

Team 2 wins.

Thanos pimp-slaps Batman across the universe and he lands dead next to his parents' graves.

Sentry takes care of Flash.

+1

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mezame: excuse me but have YOU read siege? I reread it like 2 weeks ago cuz I loved it so much. You seemed to be forgetting that a certain someone who was amping Thor got blasted and died... Thor did not have the amp when he killed Bob... How about you go re read siege since you want to question others on it.. I'll post scans proving he wasn't amped also.

And for the imp that's not an imp that's 99% the speed of light that 1% makes a huge difference and what's to say they can survive hundreds of thousands of those 99% the speed of light imps

1) He killed Bob only because he gave Thor the permission to.

2) Every characters that can go close or over the speed of light hit harder at the first contact (or take an harder hit if they impale themselves). That's called physics.
Everybody is hyping The Flash on that feat which was excecuted in very specifics conditions : Wally was close to the speed of light and Zum crossed his path.

Beings like Silver Surfer, Thor or The Sentry moves over the speed of light on a daily basis : Then they can charge or bullrush the opponent. They are stronger and more durable so they hit HARDER than the Flash in the same case.

Avatar image for fuzzylittlerodent
FuzzyLittleRodent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Loading Video...

Avatar image for flashgreatersigneveryone
FlashGreaterSignEveryone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

he killed Bob because bob did not fight back, hence letting him rain down as many full power blows as he wants wally will be able to do the same due to the speed difference and because sentry won't be able to move

2) Every characters that can go close or over the speed of light hit harder at the first contact (or take an harder hit if they impale themselves). That's called physics.

what...? these sentences make no sense.

Everybody is hyping The Flash on that feat which was excecuted in very specifics conditions : Wally was close to the speed of light and Zum crossed his path.

what does that have to do with this fight...?

they were running in the same direction..

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Beings like Silver Surfer, Thor or The Sentry moves over the speed of light on a daily basis : Then they can charge or bullrush the opponent. They are stronger and more durable so they hit HARDER than the Flash in the same case.

being durable and strong has nothing to do with how hard you hit.....

FlashGreaterSignEveryone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mezame said:

@flashgreatersigneveryone said:

@mezame: so now your argument has changed? Being inconsistent isn't going to help your argument. Bob told Thor to kill him, Thor said no Bob voided out and THEN Thor killed him Bob just didn't fight back, Thor still has the striking power to kill him and I'm saying that wally can match that striking power

my argument never changed........ my argument was and is that thor was attacking the sentry with everything he got and was not able to cause any damage....... even when he got a big ass power upgrade he was not able to finish the sentry off...... he was only able to kill the sentry, when sentry asked to be killed...... even the writer of that story confirmed that........

stop saying that thor can kill the sentry...... he can't......

but he did....

and thor did not land many blows when he fought void until he was asked to be killed

and when he got the amp even cap damaged sentry that's why sentry killed loki...

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By RealityWarper

@realitywarper said:

he killed Bob because bob did not fight back, hence letting him rain down as many full power blows as he wants wally will be able to do the same due to the speed difference and because sentry won't be able to move

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Wrong. You know nothing about The Sentry and you misunderstood the fight.

@realitywarper said:

what...? these sentences make no sense. <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< It does. I'm saying that Flash isn't the only one to give IPM... Every characters that goes at LS or above hit harder...

@realitywarper said:

<<<< Yeah and Zum cross his path at the end of the run because he is quicker and wally hit him. That's what I said.

http://www.comicvine.com/images/1300-4233186

@realitywarper said:

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Ok so when you shoot someone with regular or adamantium it's the same thing for you. ;)

FlashGreaterSignEveryone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@realitywarper said:

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Wrong. You know nothing about The Sentry and you misunderstood the fight.

@realitywarper said:

what...? these sentences make no sense. <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< It does. I'm saying that Flash isn't the only one to give IPM... Every characters that goes at LS or above hit harder...

@realitywarper said:

<<<< Yeah and Zum cross his path at the end of the run because he is quicker and wally hit him. That's what I said.

http://www.comicvine.com/images/1300-4233186

@realitywarper said:

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Ok so when you shoot someone with regular or adamantium it's the same thing for you. ;)

i'm sorry but i'm not debating with someone like you... i don't even know what you're trying to say and i'm almost positive you don't know either... or you at least don't know how to articulate a thought properly...

anyways... wally and batman win.. if you think otherwise that's good for you but i'm done trying to convince you..

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Karazyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By Karazyn

but he did....

and thor did not land many blows when he fought void until he was asked to be killed

and when he got the amp even cap damaged sentry that's why sentry killed loki...

he did..... but not under his own power........ he used his own power in the comic before and it did him no good....... look at this

No Caption Provided

thor attacked the sentry and it did him no good.... he even makes the remark "odin's eye".... he is staggered..... then he continued

No Caption Provided

thor said he would attack the sentry with all the power under his command and he attacked him with one of those super lightnings he does, when he is super serious and it did him no good either....... then thor got a big ass power upgrade and attacked the sentry again........

No Caption Provided

even after being hit by thor's empowered lightning the sentry was still alive and kickin'...... spider-man even states it........... then when sentry finally realized that he had lost control, he asked to be killed......

No Caption Provided

then and only then was thor able to inflict enough damage = inflict the killing damage...... when sentry asked to be killed....... which tells me that he held himself back...... that he made himself weaker so that he could be killed........

in siege we saw that thor couldn't kill the sentry on his own, not even with a crazy power upgrade...... it took sentrys willingness to achieve that

Avatar image for omniawesomeness
OmniAwesomeness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leonkarlen123: He doesn't need too, matter manipulation or TP so your the fanboy...stop the fap

johnfrank120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sentryyy beated liek moleculeee mah soooo heee liek solossss yasss.

Karazyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sentryyy beated liek moleculeee mah soooo heee liek solossss yasss.

you wanna know what i do, when it comes to battles between characters i can't stand? i don't enter the threads..... consider doing the same....... reported for trolling

KingOfKings1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Batman solos

Jimmy_Rustler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers