• 159 results
#151 Posted by Juiceboks (7764 posts) - - Show Bio

@indiecomicsftw His best strength feat as far as I know is ripping apart the metal of a tank. That probably would put him over the limits now that I think of it..

#152 Posted by IndieComicsFTW (3253 posts) - - Show Bio
#153 Posted by Funsiized (3585 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_red_viper: Just because i hate leaving stones unturned. i won't quote it but ill give you the general area

Sending a large portion of men flying with wind with a spell he learned from when Murtagh handed it to him on the burning pains Was when him Angela, Arya, and the other Elf were infiltrating Dras Leaona through the Sewers.

Breaking the gates was later in the Area of the siege of Dras Leona, Him and Arya had gotten to the gates from the inside, but there where too many men, and it would take to long to manually open the gates, so he used the energy from Aren, He blew up the entire gate, and proceeded to control the Rubble to collapse somewhere else. in the same Chapter, he Crushed a mans heart with Magic.

A lot of people consider Galbatorix a nuke, It was the effect of his Atoms splitting, and the same spell that was used on Vroenregard, AKA Island busting and it left behind Magical Fallout. it was the closest thing.

#154 Posted by The_Red_Viper (4167 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_red_viper: Just because i hate leaving stones unturned. i won't quote it but ill give you the general area

Sending a large portion of men flying with wind with a spell he learned from when Murtagh handed it to him on the burning pains Was when him Angela, Arya, and the other Elf were infiltrating Dras Leaona through the Sewers.

Breaking the gates was later in the Area of the siege of Dras Leona, Him and Arya had gotten to the gates from the inside, but there where too many men, and it would take to long to manually open the gates, so he used the energy from Aren, He blew up the entire gate, and proceeded to control the Rubble to collapse somewhere else. in the same Chapter, he Crushed a mans heart with Magic.

A lot of people consider Galbatorix a nuke, It was the effect of his Atoms splitting, and the same spell that was used on Vroenregard, AKA Island busting and it left behind Magical Fallout. it was the closest thing.

How d'you know it was the same spell used on Vroengard? Was it stated somewhere? The last time I rad the book was over a year ago and I only read it once.

#155 Posted by Funsiized (3585 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_red_viper: CP stated it in an interview IIRC, i would have to find it :(* ugh.

But besides that, it's the only logical step. he did literally say "Be not" to himself. Pretty sure attempting to break the rules of Conservation ranks up there with nuclear proportions.

And afterwards, Eragon is forced to go throughout Gil'ead "clearing up" the magical fallout from Galbatorix. when hes removing enchantments from the city

#156 Posted by The_Red_Viper (4167 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_red_viper: CP stated it in an interview IIRC, i would have to find it :(* ugh.

But besides that, it's the only logical step. he did literally say "Be not" to himself. Pretty sure attempting to break the rules of Conservation ranks up there with nuclear proportions.

And afterwards, Eragon is forced to go throughout Gil'ead "clearing up" the magical fallout from Galbatorix. when hes removing enchantments from the city

Gil'ead? You mean Uru'bean?

And I assumed the "Be not" was aimed at Galbatorix's own life, not his physical body. Or at Eragon's awesome empathic spell.

#157 Posted by Funsiized (3585 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_red_viper: Help, My Brain >.< Yes i mean Uru, stupid twisted languages.

Galbatorix aimed at his body., he didn't want to feel pain anymore, so he didn't want to exist. Though you can never tell with Mages in that Universe.

#158 Posted by ThatGuyWithHeadPhones (10212 posts) - - Show Bio

...My team is awesome

#159 Posted by The_Red_Viper (4167 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_red_viper: Help, My Brain >.< Yes i mean Uru, stupid twisted languages.

Galbatorix aimed at his body., he didn't want to feel pain anymore, so he didn't want to exist. Though you can never tell with Mages in that Universe.

Yeah, magic in the Paolini-Verse is really hard to understand sometimes.

#160 Posted by Dextersinister (5755 posts) - - Show Bio

@indiecomicsftw: In the hospital scenario do you need to grab the supplies or just beat the other group.

#161 Posted by IndieComicsFTW (3253 posts) - - Show Bio
#162 Posted by tparks (4288 posts) - - Show Bio
#163 Posted by Limilicious (320 posts) - - Show Bio