Walking Dead: Thanofleeze vs TGWHs (Voting)

IndieComicsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By IndieComicsFTW

Teams

@thanofleeze:

• Duke Nukem
  • Max Payne (with slowmo)
  • Captain Commando
  • Darth Maul

@thatguywithheadphones:

• Diego Brando,
  • Johnny Joestar,
  • Kakashi Hatake(No Kumai),
  • (Kei Kurono)

Rules

Important Rules to these matches as follows.

• One Zombie Bite will kill your characters off in 30 second time frame, turning them into Zombies. Exceptions are only characters who are Undead, Dead, Robots, or Specifically Immune to Zombies.
  • Ammo and Gear listed must be realistic. This is the end of the world, things are hard to come by. You can have special weapons, but Ammo for all weapons is limited to 100 rounds. Your not using say Punisher and carrying 500 pounds of gear, that be unrealistic.
  • No Vehicles or outside help. Can use Motorcycles, Horses, Ect.

Battle Ground

Top Team is Red. Bottom Team is Blue.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Your group enters a prison looking for safety. After exploring the place for a bit, you find D block as the only intact and fortified area to hole up. However another group with the same idea have arrived there same time as you. To make matters worse D block has residents of the flesh eating kind. Each Jail Cell was housing 3 zombies each. Add to that, they are coming out in force with more pouring in from behind both teams wearing full riot gear!

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Better lock that place down fast and deal with the other group before being overwhelmed.

Perks

You may pick one perk.

• Zombie Spray - This will leave your team free from Zombie attacks for 5 minuets.
  • Lights Out - This Prison is near pitch black with only slight moonlight coming in through the windows.
  • Riot Gear - Your team has picked up Riot Suits and Shields while making there way into the Prison.
Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@thanofleeze:

Alright guess I'll start with a gear list

Diego Brando: None

Johnny Joestar: Bag of Herbs

Kakashi: 5 smoke bomb, 10 Ninja Stars, 10 Kunai

Kei: Gantz Suit, X Gun,X sword, and X rifle

perk; Zombie Spray

Thanofleeze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Thanofleeze

@thatguywithheadphones:

No Caption Provided

Duke NukemAmmoDetails
Mighty bootsNoneLets Duke step on small things
Silver Pistol1(For suicide in case of bite)
Sawed-off Shotgun92
Shrink RayRuns on battery (decays with time and usage)Perfect for shrinking things for the boot
Laser Trip Bombs7
MotorcycleFull tank of gas
No Caption Provided

Max Payne (with slowmo)AmmoDetails
Super Sport Shotgun60
Desert Eagle Magnum25
Barrett M82A1 Upgraded Sniper10Light, accurate and armor-piercing
Hand Grenades5
Motorcycle Full tank of gas
No Caption Provided
Captain CommandoAmmoDetails
Captain Power GlovesNoneLets him perform Captain Collider
Captain Power BootsNoneLets him perform Captain Kick, land safely from 100 meters high, and make super jumps
Captain GogglesNoneLets him identify anyone
Captain ProtectorNoneArmor made of super strong captanium
Power ScooterRuns on electricty
No Caption Provided

Darth MaulAmmoDetails
Dual Red LightsaberNone'nuff said
Backup Single Purple LightsaberNone
BogaFully fed, adult male

Perk chosen: Riot Gear (gonna need it)

thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thanofleeze: Alright times to start then.

Character Info

Well first I'll start off with a very brief look into my characters.

Johnny Joestar

No Caption Provided

Jonathan ''Johnny'' Joestar is a American born jockey who, though gaining the arm of Jesus Christ and learning the power of the spin, is gifted with an ability that allows him to shot his nails at bullet speed. He is also able to generate small holes that allow him to travel though them on any surface.

Diego Brando

No Caption Provided

Diego ''Dio'' Brando is also a jockey, but of English decent is gifted, though basically taking someone else powers, the power known as Scary monster this powers allows him to turn any organism living or not into a dinosaur(mainly a Raptor)

Kakashi Hatake

No Caption Provided

Kakashi ''Copycat'' Hatake is a Konoha born ninja who is quite skilled at in the ninja arts such as Ninjutsu(power usually elemental based, Taijutsu(H2H combat and speed) and Genjutsu (illusions - but we're not really getting into that.) and though the sacrifice of an old ally(lol) Kakashi also possess the Sharingan, a mystic eye that allows the user to see once step ahead of his enemy.

Kei Kurnono

No Caption Provided

Kei Kurono is a teenage alien hunted equip with strange alien gear that; turns him invisible, give hem near superhuman, gives him a sword that can extend, and weapons that causes the object or people people who are shot with it to violently explode in a small controlled explosion.

''Blindings Saurs''

Now this is how I see this working out, thank to the Diego stand ''Scary Monsters'' his will be able to turn the Zombies that are released at our starting point into raptors under his command with a single scratch, as he has done in the past.

This will lead to at least 15 raptors...oh...zombie raptors launching a frontal attack against you're team and helping clearing a path for my team. Also note that these raptors are given something called dynamic vision that given them bullet dodging reactions.

Now for the Zombies in the back, and the ones not really close enough for ''raptorfaction'' will be turned into mince meat quite quickly due to Kei's swordsmanship. As kei has shown fast reactions,VERY powerful cutting speed and powers, that would make short work of the zombie squad.

1-3 has the swordsmanship and strength to decapitate a elephant, can easily cut giant limbs off in two swipes as shown in 4-5, and in 6-14 Kei battles an alien who dwarfs him in size and was quite fast while protecting human and he even splits his dome piece.

Meanwhile in the front of the fight while Diego's dinosaurs are moving in on your team, Kakashi, still above in the stairs, will drop down a smoke bomb or two in the hopes of obscuring your teams vision. Now you team will be blinded and have raptors coming at them...not good \ also the Dinos will be able to at least find your team with their acute smelling.

So if the smoke clears or your team find some way out of it that isn't them being raptor chow, it's alright my team member will start their offensives them self. To keep the back Zombies at bay and to get Kei back in the fight, Kakashi will create 10 shadow clones 5 five of them will be attacking the zombies while the other five will be attacking along side the real Kakashi and our team as the launch the offensive.

Team Offensive

So if you're team successfully survives the first attack ''Blinding Saur'' then my team will have to get their butts down their and fight. So Johnny start off by shooting him self...why so he can travel though ''golden rotation'' and move along the surface of anything, shoot from unorthodox positions, be hard to attack by your team, and even teleport a body part where ever he shoots...THAT WHY

Then their Kei who will be coming with the swordsman ship that he'd already shown and his other weapons that will be a pretty pickle for your team to beat.

Weapons that bypass outer durability and attack internally

or Kei can stay up stairs with the clones and snipe from a distance with his X rifle.

or Heck he could even just go invisible and attack like that.

Kakashi he and his other 5 clones will be attacking with some decent speed and very hard to get around attacks like this.

Move out of the way of a fire attack with a huge AoE and fights at blurring speed and also is able to shoot high pressure water(which will be good for blasting away some zombies.) and his is also able to create a wall that will be able to protect him and he has a lighting wolf, technique, a clone that if defeated could electicute the enemy and if all else fails...he can attack from under ground.

So with this My team should be able to beat your team, blast some zombies away makes some dinosaurs, and win in a timely fashion.

Thanofleeze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just saying: Invisibility is useless as long as Captain Commando is alive =P

Great characters though, I knew none of them before.

thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Just saying: Invisibility is useless as long as Captain Commando is alive =P

Great characters though, I knew none of them before.

Well the invisibility thing is just my third tactic.

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Fetts

Since when did Darth Maul have a purple lightsaber as a backup?

Thanofleeze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Laughingstock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It looks like Thanos' team wins this. Duke's shrink ray can make quick work of the zombies while he literally curbstomps them. And since his team has full riot gear, Maul is just gonna be like "Swish , Swoosh" and half those raptors are lunchmeat. And while Maul does the slicing, Max just slow-mo shoots anything at that moves!

thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It looks like Thanos' team wins this. Duke's shrink ray can make quick work of the zombies while he literally curbstomps them. And since his team has full riot gear, Maul is just gonna be like "Swish , Swoosh" and half those raptors are lunchmeat. And while Maul does the slicing, Max just slow-mo shoots anything at that moves!

um Not how a tourney work he has to debate for his team.

Laughingstock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanofleeze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Thanofleeze

@thatguywithheadphones: Ok, so, I'll divide my strategy into 2 different parts: 1) How I'll be dealing with the zombies, and then 2) how I'll be dealing with your team.

Stage 1: The Zombies

Things I should be worried about:

• Getting overrun
  • Running out of bullets

Things I shouldn't be worried about:

• Single contact with zombies. My riot gear should provide enough protection from single zombie bites.
  • Getting locked in the cells. Each of my characters have ways of busting out through the back wall of any of the cells

Team observations:

• The team has 2 heavy ranged hitters, a melee expert, and 1 all-round character. This should be a great combination to defeat both walkers and the enemy team.
  • Team communication is vital, so constant shouts and signals will be used. Maul will also be able to telepathically send messages to the others, as well as slightly controlling their movements in case of emergencies.

Character observations:

• Darth Maul:
    • An essential part of my team. When the bullets run out, he is my main source of defensive and offensive power.
    • His light-sabers can cut through any zombies with ease, and are a very speedy solution when the walkers start massing up. They will also provide the means to break through locked doors and gates, as well as welding metal together if necessary.
    • His martial arts expertise will be of great use, being highly skilled in Juyo (unpredictable and vicious), Jar'Kai (fast and offensive) and Teräs Kasi (hand to hand discipline in case of being unarmed)
    • His use of the force is relatively limited, when compared to other sith, however Maul has demonstrated advanced use of telekinesis, which will be essential when the hordes start approaching.
    • Maul's pet boga allows him to jump over medium sized crowds of walkers.
  • Captain Commando:
    • Like Captain Falcon on Red Bull, this guy is a speedy ally, and packs a variety of different punches.
    • His power gloves are his main weapon, allowing him to punch foes at tremendous speeds and with great force.
    • His power boots let him close distances, and also deliver a substantial impact. He can also jump great distances.
    • Cap's goggles may not be his most famous attribute, but these will allow him to identify and locate any nearby people/walkers, even if they are stealthed or invisible.
    • His Captain Protector gear lies right under the riot gear, giving him super protection against any walkers scratches, bites, and high impacts.
  • Duke Nukem:
    • Every team needs a guy with attitude, so this is my guy. Never afraid of anything, Duke just wants to get the job done and go home to bang his ladies.
    • Duke has two main offensive tactics: brute force via shotgun, and when those bullets run out, the shrink ray and boots.
    • The shotgun is great for close ranged combat. When fired at the head, we know what happens to walkers. With Duke's firing accuracy, you can bet that 92 bullets means 92 very dead undead corpses.
    • The shrink ray is a bit less reliable, and also slower to shoot. However, it comes in handy when longer ranged fire is needed, and will hit it's target more than half the time. This weapon is great for oversized foes. Duke can also shrink himself or allies.
    • The trip bombs are prefect for leaving in strategic places. They will not only blow up anything that crosses their laser sensors, but will also alert the team as to where the danger is coming from.
  • Max Payne:
    • This guy has nothing to lose. Nothing to come home to. He hates injustice and doesn't mind killing everyone to obtain it.
    • Like Duke, Max's shotgun is a short ranged killer. He may not be as accurate as his blonde counterpart, but he will get the job done.
    • The magnum is perfect for when Max needs to be on the run. A light weapon, but highly deadly. Unfortunately, both the shotgun and the magnum are very noisy, which will attract nearby walkers.
    • Max's 5 hand grenades are for crowd control. A decent radius of damage will pave the way for an emergency exit upon incoming invasions.
    • Payne's greatest asset is his slow motion ability (similar to Zoom's ability to relatively slow time around him). When in need of quick action, slow-mo will get the job done.

Stage 2: The Opposing Team

I will counter your arguments, and then provide my own.

1. "Thanks to the Diego stand ''Scary Monsters'' he will be able to turn the Zombies that are released at our starting point into raptors under his command with a single scratch, as he has done in the past. This will lead to at least 15 zombie raptors launching a frontal attack against you're team and helping clearing a path for my team. Also note that these raptors are given something called dynamic vision that given them bullet dodging reactions."

The characters state "dinosaurs" but your scans only show velociraptors, so I agree that there will be many zombie raptors, which aren't too impressive in speed (Jurrasic Park misrepresents real velociraptors). Their dynamic vision could be a problem, but nothing Cap's goggles, Maul's force, or Payne's slow-mo can't take care of. Plus, I don't think raptors can bite very easily through riot gear (small teeth).

2. "Now for the Zombies in the back, and the ones not really close enough for ''raptorfaction'' will be turned into mince meat quite quickly due to Kei's swordsmanship. As Kei has shown fast reactions,VERY powerful cutting speed and powers, that would make short work of the zombie squad."

Given.

3. "Meanwhile in the front of the fight while Diego's dinosaurs are moving in on your team, Kakashi, still above in the stairs, will drop down a smoke bomb or two in the hopes of obscuring your teams vision. Now you team will be blinded and have raptors coming at them...not good \ also the Dinos will be able to at least find your team with their acute smelling. So if the smoke clears or your team find some way out of it that isn't them being raptor chow, it's alright my team member will start their offensives them self."

Nowhere does it state that your team is upstairs. One would assume that my team starts upstairs since I am team 1, and picture 1 shows the upstairs location. Smoke will only do you a bit of good. Maul doesn't need to see and Cap has his goggles. You will be temporarily hindering both Duke's and Max's vision and you cannot throw too many smoke bombs because we would all choke.

4. "To keep the back Zombies at bay and to get Kei back in the fight, Kakashi will create 10 shadow clones 5 five of them will be attacking the zombies while the other five will be attacking along side the real Kakashi and our team as the launch the offensive."

Given. (Would 10 shadow clones be able to take down Grey Hulk?)

5. "So if you're team successfully survives the first attack ''Blinding Saur''"

I think I've shown that they would.

6. "Then my team will have to get their butts down their and fight. So Johnny starts off by shooting him self...why so he can travel though ''golden rotation'' and move along the surface of anything, shoot from unorthodox positions, be hard to attack by your team, and even teleport a body part where ever he shoots..."

Impressive technique. It will put most of my team off for a while, and probably surprise more than one by the sheer unpredictability of the move. Maul will not be surprised, however, and will have foreseen something strange in the immediate future, warning his teammates to guard themselves from any incoming attack.

7. "Then Kei who will be coming with the swordsman ship that he'd already shown and his other weapons that will be a pretty pickle for your team to beat."

I think continous pumps from Duke's shrink ray should be enough to put him down (so to speak). If he escapes the rays, he will end up battling one on one with one of the fiercest sith warriors ever, and Kei will not come out alive from that.

8. "Weapons that bypass outer durability and attack internally"

I didn't understand your scan, maybe you could explain it to me.

9. "or Kei can stay up stairs with the clones and snipe from a distance with his X rifle."

Again, you cannot say that your team is upstairs.

10. "or he could even just go invisible and attack like that."

Invisibility will only work against Max and Duke, so is really useless since they are constantly communicating with each other, and Maul can even affect their reflexes with the force to help them locate the enemies.

11. "Kakashi and his other 5 clones will be attacking with some decent speed and very hard to get around attacks like this."

Shrink rays are pretty big rays. Decent speed isn't going to cut it against Duke's accuracy. Captain's double gear is going to prove too much for any of Kakashi's attacks. Max's only defense here is slow-moing away and taking pot shots at them (probably not worth the shotgun ammo, but magnum bullets will certainly put the clones down). Again, no match for Maul.

12. "Move out of the way of a fire attack with a huge AoE and fights at blurring speed and also is able to shoot high pressure water (which will be good for blasting away some zombies.) and his is also able to create a wall that will be able to protect him and he has a lightning wolf technique, a clone that if defeated could electrocute the enemy and if all else fails...he can attack from under ground."

Another impressive feat for Kakashi. Could this lightning wolf do any damage to Maul or Cap? I doubt it.The wolf would probably go after my physically weakest characters (Max and Duke), but will only be able to do damage if it actually reaches one of them (very improbable)

MY BATTLE ARGUMENTS

1. Duke Nukem should not be laughed at. His shrink rays cover a decent length and width, making dodging them an extreme challenge. His shotgun is basically to control zombies, and will not be used much against your team. After my team clears out the zombie and raptor menace (which should damage them much at all), Duke will constantly pump out shrink rays in many directions, converting at least a few of your clones or characters into miniature versions of themselves, and also miniaturizing any projectiles thrown his way. If out of range, Maul has enough force management to crush the puny little creatures from a distance. Duke can also shrink himself or his allies.

2. Duke's laser trip bombs would be placed strategically (probably around the staircase and the cell gates, to slow down and damage (or maybe kill) any of your characters who try to speed their way towards my group.

3. Assuming that my team begins on the top floor, Max's sniper will come in real handy, and will get off some shots on anyone who isn't fast enough to dodge sniper bullets (between 2500 and 3500 feet per second). This would include Diego and Kei.

4. Payne's shotgun may be of little use against your team, but his Desert Eagle certainly isn't .

5. Captain can take a LOT of damage in his suit, so should not be getting harmed by any of your weaker characters (and certainly not by walkers).

6.Captain Collider has a very decent short distance range, and covers anything in that radius, damaging and stunning anyone who comes close.

7. You're not close? You will be. Captain Kick makes Cap come right up to you. He will use the kick to close distance and then hit with the collider.

8. Need a light? No problem, Captain Flame will burn anything in a medium distance to a crisp. This will be extremely useful to keep your characters away from the stairs.

9. Kakashi and Kei will say "We'll handle this". Unfortunately, things will not go well for them. Maul's superior combat skills and superior weaponry will prove far too much for either of them, and if they are lucky enough to corner him into a 2v1 fight, Maul will use the force to push one of them away and battle the other one.

10. Are any of your characters in the same league as the most elite of the Mandaolreans? I certainly hope so. Or perhaps give Darth Sidious a very good battle?

11. Maul's boga will also come in very handy. An extremely big but versatile animal, if the battle ever ventures into open territory, it will be able to dance around your team with Maul on it, while he slashes ruthlessly at you with his lightsabers.

Clearly Maul will be the MVP here.

I await your rebuttles.

IndieComicsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanofleeze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thatguywithheadphones: How's going buddy?

Lets see I tried to make one yesterday, but due my computer overheated and poof argument gone, I'm making a redo now.

Thanofleeze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alight Rebuttal Time

The characters state "dinosaurs" but your scans only show velociraptors, so I agree that there will be many zombie raptors, which aren't too impressive in speed (Jurrasic Park misrepresents real velociraptors). Their dynamic vision could be a problem, but nothing Cap's goggles, Maul's force, or Payne's slow-mo can't take care of. Plus, I don't think raptors can bite very easily through riot gear (small teeth).

Wellyour team riot gear and general abilities will be a bit hard for my teams Dinos to get though, but my team or really Diego has their ways around it. For example; Diego can control the size and shape(well he can't make them bigger) of the dinos an even make them camouflage .

Now the reason for camouflage is obvious, dinosaurs that are hard to see = more dangerous(also it's somewhat of a speed feat for diego seeing as he was able to blitz the soilder and stripped him before they guy even feel,) but why would I want smaller dinosaurs. Well let's look at your teams riot gear.

No Caption Provided

It covers up majority of the body well but they're are several open areas inner arm,thigh and most noticeably the neck. Now lets say while your team is fighting off obvious normal size raptors a small camouflaged zombie raptor (aiming for open area) bite would cause some distress and remember while all this is happening half your team vision will be impaired.

So there's that.

Nowhere does it state that your team is upstairs. One would assume that my team starts upstairs since I am team 1, and picture 1 shows the upstairs location. Smoke will only do you a bit of good. Maul doesn't need to see and Cap has his goggles. You will be temporarily hindering both Duke's and Max's vision and you cannot throw too many smoke bombs because we would all choke.

Now I don't know why but for some reason I thought I was up top...but anyway the smoke bombs have never shown to choke people only to hinder their vision.

note the range just for a single one

and honestly the charge in position is actually more beneficial to my team since this puts your team in a more compact area while being attacked in by dozens( I was allow a hundred) raptors both big and small along that Kakashi own clones. and honestly while the smoke in hurting their vision Kei can shoot out Max and Duke with his X ray sniper and normal Gun.

I didn't understand your scan, maybe you could explain it to me.

Better showing how Kei gun works.

Basically, Kei shoots,light shines in target direction, 5 seconds pass, what ever he shots at explodes.

Shrink rays are pretty big rays. Decent speed isn't going to cut it against Duke's accuracy. Captain's double gear is going to prove too much for any of Kakashi's attacks. Max's only defense here is slow-moing away and taking pot shots at them (probably not worth the shotgun ammo, but magnum bullets will certainly put the clones down). Again, no match for Maul

Well how about this speed.

and also Kei could possible defeat the shrink ray with his own gun.

Like he did above.

Kakashi and Kei will say "We'll handle this". Unfortunately, things will not go well for them. Maul's superior combat skills and superior weaponry will prove far too much for either of them, and if they are lucky enough to corner him into a 2v1 fight, Maul will use the force to push one of them away and battle the other one.

10. Are any of your characters in the same league as the most elite of the Mandaolreans? I certainly hope so. Or perhaps give Darth Sidious a very good battle?

Fighting power alien warriors...Kei calls that wensday.

Now I know this is a tad bit excessive but I really want you to get an decent idea of Kei and the way he fight. The very first row here show him soloing a Trex, that pretty much speak for themselves. Second row, 1-5 Kei fight enemy with force push-esqe powers 6-10 survives getting kick off a rooftop and was okay. Now with the first 5 scans it was meant to show the speed and power Kei opponent like him dodging multiple gun fire and blitzing humans and a single run. and yet Kei was able to react to him during they're battle. This is also a good showing of Kei durability with his suit as he was puch though the bottom part of a builden but then kei came back strike and started to fight him.

Another impressive feat for Kakashi. Could this lightning wolf do any damage to Maul or Cap? I doubt it.The wolf would probably go after my physically weakest characters (Max and Duke), but will only be able to do damage if it actually reaches one of them (very improbable)

Why Not? it's a wolf made of lightining those tend to hurt most people but anyway Kakashi has a bit more techniques he can utilize like sending clones though the ground to attack unexpectedly.

and there is his earth wall which he can use for protection or to seal up the wall to stop the Zombies from coming in(when Diego is done making Dinosaurs)

Loading Video...

and Kakashi take a hit two.

1-3 He takes a push like attack note the size of the crater the attack against him, for the kick note the distance.

Impressive technique. It will put most of my team off for a while, and probably surprise more than one by the sheer unpredictability of the move. Maul will not be surprised, however, and will have foreseen something strange in the immediate future, warning his teammates to guard themselves from any incoming attack.

Can I see these precog like abilities used during combat, because during your video he didn't seem to see into the future and was just reaction and instinct, and while we're on this subject of that guess what Kakashi got.

The Sharingan, a doujutsu or eye ability that lets him see one step ahead of his enemy and copy their attacks as well.

and he has a lightning attack that could pierce though an enemy who durability was compared to steel.

here's the ability more explain

No Caption Provided

What my team ultimately have above your is just utter persistence. I mean small and normal dinosaurs or camouflage , Kakashi clones coming from the ground, Diego possible turning your team into dinosaurs with one scratch, Kei overall tenaciousness, Kakashi lightning,earth and water techniques and all of this is happening while Johnny is launching he body around the entire battle ground shooting every which way, and at some point it'll simply overwhelm you team.

Thanofleeze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thatguywithheadphones: I just read this... you never mentioned me in the post so I never got the notification.

thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thatguywithheadphones: I just read this... you never mentioned me in the post so I never got the notification.

Well now that you have read it... maybe you wanna...y'know post

Thanofleeze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Thanofleeze

@thatguywithheadphones: I think I've said enough. Maybe we should close with a few words before the deadline :)

thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanofleeze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Thanofleeze

@thatguywithheadphones: Hahahaha I totally agree with that.

I'll just say a few last things about my strategy and I'll close my side of the debate.

1) Maul will be in the front line, deflecting all the ranged attacks and tanking all the melee hits. He will use the cell doors as weapons with the force, as well as force pushing anyone who gets too close to the other 3.

He will never be die because he will notice when the situation is getting out of control and retreat upstairs behind Captain Commando, who is the next line of tanking. While behind Cap, he will be force pushing or slicing everyone away. Smoke bombs won't work on either of these two guys.

2) Max gets tired after using the slow motion too much, so he won't do it unless it's necessary. In any case, I don't think this particular battle will last very long, so that won't be a factor. Instead, he will be shooting sniper rounds with incredible accuracy from up on the top deck. Your scans have not shown durability feats that protect you form sniper bullets, so your only hope there is Max taking bad shot (unlikely) or your guys running too quickly (a bit more likely). Then comes the true force of Max's hand grenades.

3) Duke will keep to the plan and shrink anything that comes close. This is the first tactic for him. If all else fails, Nukem will shoot then himself with the shrink ray. Maul will then proceed to force throw him into your character's ears, where he will then attack them from inside their heads.

4) After a bit of fighting, when Cap sees that your group is together (or most of them in one spot) he will use his specials and heavily damage all that's in its path.

5) Cap will be playing his internally installed boombox, alternating between these themes (depending on the battle situation):

P.S. That wall-summoning technique won't work indoors :P

thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

IndieComicsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

IndieComicsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

IndieComicsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

اصوت لهذا الرجل مع سماعات

Sincerely,

No Caption Provided

thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

اصوت لهذا الرجل مع سماعات

Sincerely,

No Caption Provided

Try a new browser with automatic translation.Download Google ChromeDismiss
I vote forthis manwithheadphones
Ohh...jokergeist you are...a treat.
Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

I vote for this man with headphones ,ar

Sincerely,

No Caption Provided

Just to translate this means voting for the man with headphones. Google is really amazing.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 juiceboks  Moderator

@thatguywithheadphones Takes it due to a more convincing argument and he provided evidence backing up whatever he claimed his characters were capable of.

thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

IndieComicsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers