Walking Dead: Sovereign91001 vs CaptainD vs Gokishiro (vote)

IndieComicsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By IndieComicsFTW

Teams

@sovereign91001

• Blade
  • Ghost Rider 2099
  • Psylocke
  • Black Canary

@captaindoeo

• Falcon
  • Punisher
  • Data
  • Multiple Man

@gokishiro

• deathstroke
  • deadpool
  • wolverine
  • sabertooth

Rules

Important Rules to these matches as follows.

• One Zombie Bite will kill your characters off in 30 second time frame, turning them into Zombies. Exceptions are only characters who are Undead, Dead, Robots, or Specifically Immune to Zombies.
  • Ammo and Gear listed must be realistic. This is the end of the world, things are hard to come by. You can have special weapons, but Ammo for all weapons is limited to 100 rounds. Your not using say Punisher and carrying 500 pounds of gear, that be unrealistic.
  • No Vehicles or outside help. Can use Motorcycles, Horses, Ect.

Battle Ground

Top Team is Red. Bottom Team is Blue. Middle Team is Orange.

No Caption Provided

Your Group needs Medical Supplies. The only game in town is a infested hospitable filled with Walkers. Its fine though, as your team is well prepared for any zombies. What your not prepared for is the other group that had the same idea as you. Nor were you prepared for the third party group of survivors who are trying to steal your hard earn work coming from the street! Even more infuriating is the group of Humans in the middle of the map!

No Caption Provided

All The bodies in the courtyard are Zombies that are now getting up from all the commotion. Many more all coming from inside the hospitable!

No Caption Provided

Your only way out of the court yard has a third group of Humans looking to steal your hard earn supplies. They are fully armed with what you see and Hand guns. They are as skilled as the characters they portray. Take out the 2 Groups and whatever Zombies are in your way.

Perks

You may pick one perk.

• Zombie Juice - Throw this canister to cause a small area covered in Zombie Juice. This will attract Zombies to that area.
  • Night Run - Its night time with only a sliver of moonlight as your light.
  • Pain Meds - Your team has the ability to ignore any and all pain.
FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By FukYouRenchamp

Why are some of these 1 v 1 v 1 while some of them are 1 v 1's?

Doesn't really make sense..

Also the Pain Meds perk is OP compared to the other two.

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By Sovereign91001

@pr0metheus: Because there are more than 16 participants and the T.O needs to whittle them down to eight.

@captaindoeo@gokishiro

I'll start with listing my team's gear

Blade

• Sunglasses
  • Trenchcoat
  • Kevlar Vest
  • Boot Stake
  • Glavies
  • Knives
  • Silver Stakes
  • Handguns w/Silver point ammo
  • Extra Clips
  • Adamantium Odachi
  • Vial of Vampire Blood
  • Serum

Psylocke

• Katana
  • Current Black 'Ninja' Uninform

Black Canary

• Two Handguns

Ghost Rider 2099

• N/A (His gear is all intergrated)
  • His Motorcycle w/ power supply

I'll take the Zombie Juice (for now)

@indiecomicsftw What is the A.O.E on the Zombie Juice?

CaptainDoeo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll take Zombie Juice as well. I'll post my gear and starting argument when I get home tonight.

IndieComicsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CaptainDoeo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can I have Antman's helmet and the Glider for Punisher?

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Sovereign91001
IndieComicsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CaptainDoeo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By CaptainDoeo

Team:

The Falcon
The Falcon

Sam "Falcon" Wilson is a superhuman with the ability to telepathically see through the eyes of birds and control them. He has displayed the ability to look into their memories and control basic bodily functions of avian creatures, such as making them defecate on his enemies, he's also displayed the ability to control alien avian creatures. He's been trained by Captain America and Bucky in h2h combat, and possesses a wingsuit made by Black Panther.

The Punisher
The Punisher

Determined to bring about the end of criminals by any means necessary after the death of his family, former marine Frank Castle is a man with a mission. He possesses uncanny proficiency in H2H combat, pain tolerance, accuracy, and tactics. Frank Castle is the Punisher.

Madrox
Madrox

Jamie Madrox has a unique gift, with the slightest bit of kinetic energy, he can duplicate himself and whatever items he wields. Jamie can absorb massive amounts of kinetic energy, allowing massively high durability. He can heal himself from injuries by reabsorbing dupes, and he retains skills and abilities his dupes gained. Due to this he is an accomplished lawyer, a trained member of SHIELD and Hydra, an Olympic athlete, a Shaolin Monk, a doctor, and much more.

Data
Data

Data is an incredibly advanced android. His positronic brain gives him a maximum storage capacity of 800 quadrillion bits and has a computational speed of 60 trillion operations per second. He's been shown to be bullet proof, have incredible intellect, and possible FTL reflexes.

Equipment:

Falcon-

• Standard costume
  • Vibranium wingsuit
  • Holo back-up wings
  • Talon claw
  • Redwing
  • Two pistols

Punisher-

• Ant Man's helmet
  • Leather trench coat
  • Kelvar vest
  • Goblin Glider
  • M4A1 Carbine Rifle w/ silencer and scope
  • Bowie Knife
  • 3 Grenades
  • Desert Eagle

Multiple Man-

• Leather trench coat
  • Crowbar
  • Sawed off shotgun
  • Deck of cards
  • Zombie Juice Canister

Data-

• Phaser

How The Fight Is Going Down:

My team has a unique starting advantage in that, we are away from the eyes of the walkers and you two.

My team will start by Punisher handing his grenades and his gun to Multiple Man, while Falcon makes a bond with all birds within the mile. He will dupe once, take the weapons, absorb the dupe, and give the weapons back to Punisher. This will also give us another Zombie Juice Canister, Redwing will take one of the Canisters, and drop it on Goku's team, then Sovereigns. This should attract a sizable horde of undead to them, with how many infected are around them, it's debatable that this might take down one or two members of both teams.

Punisher will have taken off on the Glider, and flown to the houses nearby, he will use Ant-man's helmet to call all the ants nearby and make his way back. Falcon will take Multiple Man to the roof, where he will dupe to 100, having a 100 armed men, spray the struggling teams with bullets. If the infected seem to get distracted or are not attacking either one of the opponents, they will throw a Canister down onto both teams. The main Multiple Man will stay back on the roof, making as many dupes as he can, incase for whatever reason, one dupe dies.

This tactic alone, will probably kill both teams, but for extra precaution, that isn't it.

Falcon will call a swarm of birds, and Punisher will use his hive of ants. The stinging of hundred of ants, and birds pecking their eyes out will distracted, disorient, and possibly kill anyone. Punisher, staying a good 40 feet away, will be taking the heads of survivors. Data will make his way the parking lot, and stun anyone who is alive. Falcon will swoop down and knock anyone who is still alive or conscious on their ass. Thus killing/KOing anyone alive.

Feats From My Team:

Falcon-

• Scan 1, avoids a laser.
  • Scan 2, flies for 11 hours straight after spending 7 in an office with no AC.
  • Scan 3, trains with Bucky.
  • Scan 4, gets Kingpin, who weighs 400 pounds, off of Cap.
  • Scan 4, more reflexes and agility.
  • Scan 5, dodges multiple lasers.
  • Scan 6, he has 6 billion birds under his control in America alone.
  • Scan 7 and 8, he can pick people up.
  • Scan 9, calls a swarm of birds to attack Scarecrow.

Punisher-

• Scan 1, he deflects Black Widow's widow bite with his gun.
  • Scan 2, he dodges a harpoon under water.
  • Scan 3, dodges bullets.
  • Scan 4, dodges bullets point blank.
  • Scan 5, gets hit by a car and lives.
  • Scan 6, tags a speedster.
  • Scan 7-8, shoots Spiderman's webshooters off and then Spiderman.
  • Scan 9, deflects Cap's shield.
  • Scan 10-13, while fighting a bloodlusted Spiderman, he shoots a thread holding up a hammer from a pretty far distance.
  • Scan 1, shoots a guy's finger off from ontop of a building.
  • Scan 2, throws a guy into a snake's mouth.
  • Scan 3-4 fights Spiderman and Nightcrawler at the same time.
  • Scan 5-7, snipes a man from a few miles away.

Multiple Man-

• Scan 1, just to show you how Multiple Man's absorbing kinetic energy power works. Here's him getting punched.
  • Scan 2-3, due to kinetic energy absorption, he tanks Cyclops like it ain't no thing.
  • Scan 4, shrugs off a hit from a 10 tonner.
  • Scan 5, he was a Shaolin Monk.
  • Scan 6, he was in the Olympics.
  • Scan 1, his dupes use teamwork to help him win a game show.
  • Scan 2, Multiple Man has his own team song.
  • Scan 3, Multiple Man has been in Hydra.
  • Scan 4, just showing that Multiple Man can dupe weapons.
  • Scan 5-6, him simply stomping to make dupes.
  • Scan 7, he was a trained agent of SHIELD.

Data-

I'll supply Data feats as needed or requested.

Advantages/Closing Statement:

I believe my team will come out victorious for several reasons.

1. Both teams will be overwhelmed quickly. Between hordes of undead, a hundred men with automatic rifles and grenades, swarms of birds and ants, the opposing teams will quickly be overwhelmed, and exhausted.
  2. My team has the high ground. With Madrox on the roof, Falcon and Punisher in the air, we have an obvious mobility advantage.
  3. My team is the only team that starts away from the infected, and the other teams' eyes.
  4. The pure randomness of what my team holds. How will Deathstroke, Ghost Rider 2099, and Black Canary expected a wave of birds and ants, and a sudden army of men?

Good luck, guys. I look forward to an awesome debate!

Gokishiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Gokishiro

DeathStroke

• 2 katanas
  • 2 desert eagles
  • ACR silencer/scope
  • Kevlar vest
  • protective jacket
  • backpack full of ammo rounds (100 at most right?)

DeadPool

• Flash Grenades
  • Advanced Sniper Rifle with scope and extra rounds (60)
  • kevlar vest
  • Akimbo m911 suppressed
  • trademark suit
  • painkillers ( are those allowed because dead pool is a medic)

Wolverine

• Radar
  • Swat Team suit
  • helmet
  • tactical knife
  • pistol (30 rounds)
  • kevlar vest

SabreTooth

• Hunting knife
  • .44 magnum(30 rounds)
  • swat suit
  • big lester (100 rounds)

@captaindoeo i really like you're team because it is very balanced but random at the same time

I believe my team will win due to tactical prowess. with the brains of my group obviously being deathstroke. The agility of the rest of my team and healing factor should give us a huge adantage. sabretooth should be able to take care of punisher fairly well. also since deadpool is fairly agile and relatively strong it would be gould for hime to take out any opposing forces wolverine will come into play when i need him though

Gokishiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How The Fight Will Go Down

Wolverine will stay behind and eliminate the zombies that come due to you guys. It should be awhile but in think he should be able to take them since my perk is pain meds.

Deadpool will go to the roof and try to snipe Falcon . If that doesn't work he'll go after falcon... IN THE AIR lol. Sabretooth will go and be our scout taking out anybody in the path of the hospital. And deathstroke will clear the remaining path killing anybody in the way they get the goods. Deadpool wont die so after he takes on whatever falcons got he'll zip down where deathstroke and sabretooth will help him take out punisher. wolverine should make easy work of data and multiplier man getting to the original one quickly. after that it's meds and gummy bears baby

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Sovereign91001

@captaindoeo@gokishiro

Let us begin.

I'll start with @captaindoeo

Redwing will take one of the Canisters, and drop it on Goku's team, then Sovereigns. This should attract a sizable horde of undead to them, with how many infected are around them, it's debatable that this might take down one or two members of both teams.

Projectiles are about the last thing you're going to want to try with my team, I have a telekinetic in Psylocke so when you try to projectile bomb my team it'll be a simple matter for Psylocke to snag that cannister out of the air and bring it to my guys before it has a chance to splatter. My team now has a second canister of Zombie Juice. I'm not going to do anything about the other canister dropped on @gokishiro though, he'll have to fend of the Walkers as best as he can I will say his team's healing factors aren't going to be of much help against the Walker bites though. @captaindoeo and I have the only three characters immune to turning into a Walker in Data, Blade and GR 2099.

Punisher will have taken off on the Glider, and flown to the houses nearby, he will use Ant-man's helmet to call all the Ants nearby and make his way back.

With this move you've more or less removed Punisher from the fight; ants move about 16 feet per minute so Punisher is going to be gone for awhile, if he's using a glider he'll outstrip the ants by a large margin,likely to the point they'll be out of range of the helmet's signal. Hell he'd probably be better of walking because a glider can't stay in the air travelling 16 feet per minute if he travelled a mile (which on a Glider would take a relatively short amount of time) it'd take the ants 330 minutes (5 and a half hours) to get back. And that's just a mile, he'll have to travel a significantly larger distance if he wants to bring enough ants to have any effect on this battle and as you said houses, he's travelling to more than one, more time wasted.

Falcon will take Multiple Man to the roof, where he will dupe to 100, having a 100 armed men, spray the struggling teams with bullets.

Falcon is not getting to the roof, between Blade, Dinah and Psylocke that has a zero chane of happening, A wide area scream can knock him out the air, Psylocke can mess with his mind (to the extant allowed by the tournament) or simply drop a five ton blast of TK on top of Falcon/ TK blast him to the head/ raise a TK wall in front of him/sheer his wings off/impale him with a TK arrow etc.

Aim won't be a problem, she can make the barrier as large as she needs to and in the case of the arrow she has the reflexes to hit him.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Anyway gravity will take over and Falcon/MM should fall right into a gaggle of Walkers, I'm not sure if the fall would kill either one (at worst they'll be K.O'd) but the agitated Walkers will.

With MM and Falcon down for the count and Punisher (still) coaxing his ant army along at sixteen feet per minute that just leaves Data.

I'll have Blade move in on him, he has the speed, skill and strength needed to take out Data and with his Adamantium Odachi he should cleave through Data easily, avoiding the phaser shouldn't be a problem for him either.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

I'll deal with Punisher a little further down.

@gokishiro

Wolverine will stay behind and eliminate the zombies that come due to you guys. It should be awhile but in think he should be able to take them since my perk is pain meds.

Deadpool will go to the roof and try to snipe Falcon . If that doesn't work he'll go after falcon... IN THE AIR lol. Sabretooth will go and be our scout taking out anybody in the path of the hospital. And deathstroke will clear the remaining path killing anybody in the way they get the goods. Deadpool wont die so after he takes on whatever falcons got he'll zip down where deathstroke and sabretooth will help him take out punisher. wolverine should make easy work of data and multiplier man getting to the original one quickly. after that it's meds and gummy bears baby

I don't know how you figure any of that will happen... the first act @captaindoeo did was attempt to dunk both of our teams in Zombie Juice, Psylocke managed to neutralize that against my team but yours was drenched in the stuff and even if they manage to avoid it, I'll have Psylocke TK' guide our canister so it lands dead on your team. That means every walker in that yard (and there looks to be over 100) is coming down on your team, seeing this they'll no doubt fire their guns trying to stay out of range of the Walkers. However one thing about the Walking Dead that is consistent is that Walkers are attracted to sound and the sounds of battle, specifically gunfire should bring the majority of the Walkers out of the hospital and onto your team, now they are good but they'll be overrun in short order by hundreds of walkers from there all it takes is one bite and your team is kaput. At this point you're likely thinking something to the effect of my team has healing factors! Big deal if they're bitten!'

To which I'll remind you about the Zombie bite:

• One Zombie Bite will kill your characters off in 30 second time frame, turning them into Zombies. Exceptions are only characters who are Undead, Dead, Robots, or Specifically Immune to Zombies.

None of your team falls under any of the exceptions and in Marvel Zombies (although out of canon sets a precedent) Wolverine's healing factor was unable to fight off the Zombie virus.

I'll also remind you of the high improbability of your team managing to use their agility to much effect when they are litterally pressed on from all sides by Walkers. After your team goes down my guys using the verity of ranged options we have will clean up the remaining walkers, this shouldn't be much of a problem and my guys shouldn't have to get within a hundred feet of a walker. If CQC were necessary Blade/Ghost Rider 2099 could act as buffer if need be. Anyway my guys should finish up with plenty of time to spare, my team will then go hunting for the Punisher, between Blade's senses and Psylocke's TP we should track him fairly easily. When Punisher eventually shows up with his ant army to assist him my team will have no problem springing an ambush on him; again using our range advantage my team will blow him away before he returns to the hospital.

So to recap:

• Falcon/Multiple Man were blasted out of the sky and dropped into a crowd of hungry walkers
  • After being doused in Zombie Juice Wolverine, Sabertooth, Deathstroke and DP were overrun by Zombie's and subsequently bitten.
  • Data was outfought by Blade and disabled.
  • Punisher was ambushed after picking up his ant army before returning to the hospital.

My team collects the meds, loads up the supplies, hops in one of the trucks and drives off.

Gokishiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sovereign91001 But mt team is mostly made up of MUTANTS. they ARE NOT HUMANS. your strategy is perfect but how will ghostrider 2099 fare against wolverine or sabretooth. i know captainodeo will drench us in the stuff and you'll use psylocke to douse us. but i'll eventually run a train circling back to eaither one of your teams. deathstroke will somehow take out a few zombies as well as wolverine since deadpool will be our ''Waterboy'' running the train. sorry for my spelling gotta type fast at uni

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokishiro: Mutants are a subset of Humans, you're playing semantics and in any case it doesn't say non-humans are exempt it says:

Undead, Dead, Robots, or Specifically Immune to Zombies

Your team does not meet any of those requirements, the long and short of it is, they get bit, they get turned.

how will ghostrider 2099 fare against wolverine or sabretooth?

He can hold his own, he'd probably dismember Sabes and he can hang with Logan if need be but that's not really going to happen, your team is going to be trying to fight off hundreds of Walkers at the same time, and even if that weren't the case before either of them managed to close the difference between your team and mine, my team would use our range to take yours out. And if it got close and personal, Psylocke has beaten Sabes three times to his one on her, and she managed to beat Wolverine before as well. Dinah's Canary Cry is more than enough to keep either off of her and GR is a dangerous beast, like I said above he can hang with your guys.

CaptainDoeo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By CaptainDoeo

Alright, I'll start with Gokishiro and move onto sovereign. I like Gokishiro's team because it consist of some insanely skilled, smart, tanks. Sovereign's is really well-rounded. I think we will all keep each other on our feet.

Gokishiro:

@gokishiro said:

How The Fight Will Go Down

Alright, well there's a problem with the first thing. Wolverine is talented, no doubt, but a hundred walkers coming in from all directions, are capable of quickly overwhelming him. Current Wolverine has no healing factor either, from what I've heard.

I've never seen any accuracy feats that show that Deadpool could hit Falcon in the air with a sniper rifle, but on the other note, I have no idea why you and Sovereign think that incharacter you guys would ignore the crowd of zombies and take down Falcon, who probably won't even go within your sight until the final swarm. Your team, unless you can come up with a reason, are gonna be pretty occupied fighting the infected. Killing the original Madrox will do nothing, as the nearest Dupe takes "Prime" after that.

How does Deadpool intend to kill Multiple Man anyway?

Sovereign:

Projectiles are about the last thing you're going to want to try with my team, I have a telekinetic in Psylocke so when you try to projectile bomb my team it'll be a simple matter for Psylocke to snag that cannister out of the air and bring it to my guys before it has a chance to splatter. My team now has a second canister of Zombie Juice. I'm not going to do anything about the other canister dropped on @gokishiro though, he'll have to fend of the Walkers as best as he can I will say his team's healing factors aren't going to be of much help against the Walker bites though. @captaindoeo and I have the only three characters immune to turning into a Walker in Data, Blade and GR 2099.

How would Psylocke see it coming? Redwing is a fast, small falcon. I think Psylocke, along with your other team would be way to busy with the fact that there is a horde of undead at their feet, another horde coming from inside the hospital that is behind them, and two other survivor groups. I also have to ask, how is Blade immune?

With this move you've more or less removed Punisher from the fight; ants move about 16 feet per minute so Punisher is going to be gone for awhile, if he's using a glider he'll outstrip the ants by a large margin,likely to the point they'll be out of range of the helmet's signal. Hell he'd probably be better of walking because a glider can't stay in the air travelling 16 feet per minute if he travelled a mile (which on a Glider would take a relatively short amount of time) it'd take the ants 330 minutes (5 and a half hours) to get back. And that's just a mile, he'll have to travel a significantly larger distance if he wants to bring enough ants to have any effect on this battle and as you said houses, he's travelling to more than one, more time wasted.

Where did you get that figure? And I have to say, that this isn't an ant with a mission. That's an ant that is just looking for some food for his colony. The ants don't have an exact place to be told where to go, they aren't stressing or pushing their gears. Antman's helmet also works by communicating with ants, the ants will probably be convinced quickly, since there is gonna be a lot of meat for the ants. If you look at the picture the houses are at the end of a pretty short street. It shouldn't take Punisher too long.

Falcon is not getting to the roof, between Blade, Dinah and Psylocke that has a zero chane of happening, A wide area scream can knock him out the air, Psylocke can mess with his mind (to the extant allowed by the tournament) or simply drop a five ton blast of TK on top of Falcon/ TK blast him to the head/ raise a TK wall in front of him/sheer his wings off/impale him with a TK arrow etc.

Aim won't be a problem, she can make the barrier as large as she needs to and in the case of the arrow she has the reflexes to hit him.

Anyway gravity will take over and Falcon/MM should fall right into a gaggle of Walkers, I'm not sure if the fall would kill either one (at worst they'll be K.O'd) but the agitated Walkers will.

With MM and Falcon down for the count and Punisher (still) coaxing his ant army along at sixteen feet per minute that just leaves Data.

I'll have Blade move in on him, he has the speed, skill and strength needed to take out Data and with his Adamantium Odachi he should cleave through Data easily, avoiding the phaser shouldn't be a problem for him either.

Why would Falcon fly within the range of the enemy anyway? On another note, why would Psylocke or any of your team do that? One, they are gonna be occupied, no matter how you look at it. Your team is still surrounded by infected, and there's two teams of enemies right next to you. I don't see why they'd stop focusing on the stuff trying to kill them right now and shoot Falcon out of the sky? Also, Falcon can hit around 250 miles, and has some killer reflexes. I dunno if it'd be that easy, and if Multiple Man was dropped, he'd create a dozen dupes upon falling, all of which would have assault rifles, grenades, and a zombie canister.. Also if Dinah screams that will bring a lot of walkers to the team, as you said, sound attracts walkers.

I also doubt Psylocke will use her TP, as how is she gonna figure out who is who with hundreds of beings around her. In the Season 1 Finale of the Walking Dead, it's shown that Walkers have some brain activity, and they have to have some form of thought, since they can deduct where sound comes from. Take into account the birds, ants, and people, how will she automatically deduce that Falcon is flying and the should attack him? There's hundreds, maybe even thousand of beings around her.

Falcon won't be flying of the scene anyway, so if you do shoot him, I don't think it'd do much but maybe hurt Falcon and makes some dupes for Madrox.

Phasers move at the speed of light, so I don't think Blade could dodge it.

When Punisher eventually shows up with his ant army to assist him my team will have no problem springing an ambush on him; again using our range advantage my team will blow him away before he returns to the hospital.

Does your team have the endurance to survive a horde of hundreds of infected, two teams of survivors, a hundred men with assault rifles and grenades, and a swarm of ants and birds, then Punisher? I haven't seen the accuracy to take down a in his game Punisher?

Comicvine keeps deleting the last parts of my post. D:

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captaindoeo

How would Psylocke see it coming? Redwing is a fast, small falcon. I think Psylocke, along with your other team would be way to busy with the fact that there is a horde of undead at their feet, another horde coming from inside the hospital that is behind them, and two other survivor groups. I also have to ask, how is Blade immune?

There are a couple ways, the most obvious is telepathically(which I'll get into in more detail below. The second is sight while you're correct he is a falcon, it's not hard to track a falcon with basic human eyesight. My team doesn't have their back to the hospital, @gokishiro does, my team has the most defensible position, with our backs to the wall. As for the Walkers, they're going after @gokishiro's team thanks to your zombie juice. And even if that weren't the case, my team has six walkers in their immediate vacinity and I have three team members who're more than capable of taking six walkers solo. As for Blade; he is vampire, vampire's are undead.

Where did you get that figure? And I have to say, that this isn't an ant with a mission. That's an ant that is just looking for some food for his colony. The ants don't have an exact place to be told where to go, they aren't stressing or pushing their gears. Antman's helmet also works by communicating with ants, the ants will probably be convinced quickly, since there is gonna be a lot of meat for the ants. If you look at the picture the houses are at the end of a pretty short street. It shouldn't take Punisher too long.

Link to figure under the spoiler tag below. And since you take objection with my figure I'm curious how fast you believe and ant can move? Ants are automatons they are told exactly where to go, they have a hive mind and there are certain biological limitations that can't be overcome no matter the desire. For instance if Psylocke took control of a regular human she can't make him run at 100 mph no matter how forceful she is(and she has tricks like pain blocking and regulating body control), his body is incapable of moving at those speeds or generating the energy to do so. Again ants have a hive mind, they more or less spend all their time building, fighting or eating any incentive you could offer in food is likely to be of zero consequence.

Why would Falcon fly within the range of the enemy anyway? On another note, why would Psylocke or any of your team do that?

Well if he's in her sight, she can hit him, it's pretty simple and Falcon unless he is taking some circutous route (which makes zero sense) is going to fly to the building roof as you said. I can show you her spreading her TK over humongous distances (far in excess of the couple of hundred feet we're talking about here) if you'd like but here is one over a shorter distance that shows it's not a problem for her to hit him

No Caption Provided

One, they are gonna be occupied, no matter how you look at it. Your team is still surrounded by infected, and there's two teams of enemies right next to you. I don't see why they'd stop focusing on the stuff trying to kill them right now and shoot Falcon out of the sky? Also, Falcon can hit around 250 miles, and has some killer reflexes. I dunno if it'd be that easy, and if Multiple Man was dropped, he'd create a dozen dupes upon falling, all of which would have assault rifles, grenades, and a zombie canister.. Also if Dinah screams that will bring a lot of walkers to the team, as you said, sound attracts walkers.

What is trying to kill them? The walkers that are swarming @gokishiro? You also forget I have a canister of Zombie juice, between your strategy and what my team has avaliable, I don't have to fight any walkers leaving my team free to deal with yours. 250 mph is fast on the ground, not so much, ever wonder why you can track airplanes or helicopters across the sky but have trouble with a baseball? it's the frame of reference is much larger, imagine watching an airplane go by (they travel at about 500+ mph) and anyone can lead an airplane in terms of aim with baseline reflexes, Psylocke has peak human reflexes, deflecting bullets (with tk and without), keeping pace with superhumans etc. Now imagine you can litterally poof a wall in front of that airplane, that's what I'm talking about. I never said the fall would kill them but the gaggle of walkers below would, just to add to that how hard do you think it would be for Psylocke to push a few walkers onto them with TK? Or hold them down so Walkers can bite them?

As for Dinah, that's just an option my team can employ, if Dinah decides to scream there won't be any walkers (or anything else) to attack my team.

No Caption Provided

I also doubt Psylocke will use her TP, as how is she gonna figure out who is who with hundreds of beings around her. In the Season 1 Finale of the Walking Dead, it's shown that Walkers have some brain activity, and they have to have some form of thought, since they can deduct where sound comes from. Take into account the birds, ants, and people, how will she automatically deduce that Falcon is flying and the should attack him? There's hundreds, maybe even thousand of beings around her.

Here is a scan of classic Psylocke scanning an entire city to locate one person; I also have on of her scanning London and another of an island, keep in mind this is when she was first introduced and not nearly as skilled as she is now with her TP and this is all occuring at the speed of thought so there isn't going to be a time delay either.

No Caption Provided

and the difference between Walker and Human brains is vastly different, the most obvious that they lack higher brain functions which would stick out like a neon sign to Betsy and barring all that seeing him carry another Human being would be a sure tip off that 'hey I should attack them'.

Falcon won't be flying of the scene anyway, so if you do shoot him, I don't think it'd do much but maybe hurt Falcon and makes some dupes for Madrox.

The point wasn't to kill Falcinright then and there (although a TK arrow through the chest would kill him) rather get him to the hazard that will, as for Madrox, Psylocke is familiar with him, she'll know better than to hit him, which is why I never mentioned blasting him in my previous post.

Phasers move at the speed of light, so I don't think Blade could dodge it.

The problem with that is Data doesn't, until I see otherwise I'm going with that he'll have trouble aquiring a site picture to hit Blade, has he ever faced an opponent with Blade's level of speed?

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captaindoeo: Glad to see my Data Respect Thread is popular ;)

CaptainDoeo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By CaptainDoeo

@fetts said:

@captaindoeo: Glad to see my Data Respect Thread is popular ;)

Yeaaaah. Haha.

There are a couple ways, the most obvious is telepathically(which I'll get into in more detail below. The second is sight while you're correct he is a falcon, it's not hard to track a falcon with basic human eyesight. My team doesn't have their back to the hospital,@gokishiro does, my team has the most defensible position, with our backs to the wall. As for the Walkers, they're going after@gokishiro's team thanks to your zombie juice. And even if that weren't the case, my team has six walkers in their immediate vacinity and I have three team members who're more than capable of taking six walkers solo. As for Blade; he is vampire, vampire's are undead.

Why would she be looking for Redwings' thoughts? The thing is, why would they be looking in the sky anyway? It's not like Redwing is going to be up in anyone's faces. Regardless of what goes on later, your team isn't doesn't know what's going on from above. They're main concern is gonna be the horde of walkers rising up from below them. The door to the walkers is right above you too. And I wouldn't say it's 6. It looks like atleast a dozen corpses right next to star. I thought Eric was still alive, he was just half vampire. I don't believe that the zombie juice causes EVERY zombie to stop what they are doing to attack Goki. If a zombie hears a loud noise, and on it's way to figure out the source of said noise, they happen to see you, they will come and attack you. The zombies pouring out of the hospital should still go for you. You're also forgetting about the survivors.

Link to figure under the spoiler tag below. And since you take objection with my figure I'm curious how fast you believe and ant can move? Ants are automatons they are told exactly where to go, they have a hive mind and there are certain biological limitations that can't be overcome no matter the desire. For instance if Psylocke took control of a regular human she can't make him run at 100 mph no matter how forceful she is(and she has tricks like pain blocking and regulating body control), his body is incapable of moving at those speeds or generating the energy to do so. Again ants have a hive mind, they more or less spend all their time building, fighting or eating any incentive you could offer in food is likely to be of zero consequence.

I dunno. It's not strong science, but Hank's had honey ants go fast enough to jam a gun before the guy could grab and use it. I think we don't know an ants limitation because it's a hive mind. They put as much effort as needed into the task at hand. I can't say how fast an ant goes, but I doubt it'll take TOO long.

No Caption Provided

Well if he's in her sight, she can hit him, it's pretty simple and Falcon unless he is taking some circutous route (which makes zero sense) is going to fly to the building roof as you said. I can show you her spreading her TK over humongous distances (far in excess of the couple of hundred feet we're talking about here) if you'd like but here is one over a shorter distance that shows it's not a problem for her to hit him

Again, why would Falcon fly over the battlefield of dozens of enemies with guns? When he kind fly up the side, where we start anyway, and touch the roof immediately.

What is trying to kill them? The walkers that are swarming @gokishiro? You also forget I have a canister of Zombie juice, between your strategy and what my team has avaliable, I don't have to fight any walkers leaving my team free to deal with yours. 250 mph is fast on the ground, not so much, ever wonder why you can track airplanes or helicopters across the sky but have trouble with a baseball? it's the frame of reference is much larger, imagine watching an airplane go by (they travel at about 500+ mph) and anyone can lead an airplane in terms of aim with baseline reflexes, Psylocke has peak human reflexes, deflecting bullets (with tk and without), keeping pace with superhumans etc. Now imagine you can litterally poof a wall in front of that airplane, that's what I'm talking about. I never said the fall would kill them but the gaggle of walkers below would, just to add to that how hard do you think it would be for Psylocke to push a few walkers onto them with TK? Or hold them down so Walkers can bite them?

As for Dinah, that's just an option my team can employ, if Dinah decides to scream there won't be any walkers (or anything else) to attack my team.

If the Walkers are ignoring everything, then why do you presume that even if you did knock Falcon out of the sky that they'd stop ignoring everybody and attack my team?

Have you ever tried shooting a duck with shotgun? It's difficult. And that's a scattershot, and the duck isn't going NEAR 250 mph. We can follow it with our eyes, but lobbing or shooting something going near 250 miles and is a couple hundred feet in the air is difficult, not a glance. There's still the time the psychic arrow takes to hit him, Falcon has avoided LASERS, show me how he'd have difficulties dodging an arrow? But either way, it's not needed as Falcon wouldn't fly mindlessly over the battlefield and Psylocke would be busy defending her team.

Dinah would kill a lot of walkers, but attract a lot too. She'd also tire out, I presume.

Here is a scan of classic Psylocke scanning an entire city to locate one person; I also have on of her scanning London and another of an island, keep in mind this is when she was first introduced and not nearly as skilled as she is now with her TP and this is all occuring at the speed of thought so there isn't going to be a time delay either.

Well, the town appears to be pretty small. Here's the thing. She isn't fighting or surviving. She is focusing solely on TP. I doubt she has this giant field that whenever you enter it she is automatically told of your existence and intention. I don't think when there is two other teams next to her and a horde of undead, she's gonna really think much. If she really scans an entire city like London, or a large island, then she is way above Jean Gray or street level.

and the difference between Walker and Human brains is vastly different, the most obvious that they lack higher brain functions which would stick out like a neon sign to Betsy and barring all that seeing him carry another Human being would be a sure tip off that 'hey I should attack them'.

Do you have any real evidence for that? They have brain function, and have to have some level of thought. But there is no reason for her to see him anyway.

The point wasn't to kill Falcinright then and there (although a TK arrow through the chest would kill him) rather get him to the hazard that will, as for Madrox, Psylocke is familiar with him, she'll know better than to hit him, which is why I never mentioned blasting him in my previous post. The problem with that is Data doesn't, until I see otherwise I'm going with that he'll have trouble aquiring a site picture to hit Blade, has he ever faced an opponent with Blade's level of speed?

If Psylocke is familiar enough with Madrox to know not to hit him, I've never seem them interact nor do they have any reason to know each other, then Madrox would definitely be familiar enough with Psylocke to warn Falcon. Data perceives time slower than you and I, in Star Trek: The First Contact, Data nearly agrees to the Borg's offer to be a human for half a second. He says "for an android, this is eternity."

While you could say it's hyperbole, Data has enough speed/perception feats I can believe it.

Loading Video...

Here he reads detailed pictures incredibly fast.

Loading Video...

Here he puts a complex model together with his speed.

Due to his enhanced perception, and having a gun that shoots at the speed of light, he should be able to take down Blade.

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Sovereign91001

@captaindoeo

Why would she be looking for Redwings' thoughts? The thing is, why would they be looking in the sky anyway? It's not like Redwing is going to be up in anyone's faces.

You mean why would a telepath scan the minds of her enemies, mainly because any telepath worth their salt would? And since we're talking about telepaths it wouldn't take much for Betsy to hijack Falcon's telepathic bond, she's a far greater telepath than he is. Let's picture this for a second.

No Caption Provided

Now assuming you're having the bird do this as quickly as possible the straight line is the most direct route, if you're going for altitude, the diagonal is the route taken either way @gokishiro is the first target as in your opening post, there is no route taken where my team can't see a bird carrying two cans in it's talons. Now unless my team is blind and stupid it's pretty obvious what's about to happen. Why in the world would they not take some kind of action against the bird. I mean if we want to get technical GR could zap the bird out of the sky with heat vision.

Regardless of what goes on later, your team isn't doesn't know what's going on from above. They're main concern is gonna be the horde of walkers rising up from below them. The door to the walkers is right above you too. And I wouldn't say it's 6. It looks like atleast a dozen corpses right next to star.

What door? I'm the Red Star, Goki is Blue, You're Orange. Read the OP, Top (Me) is red, Bottom (Goki) is Blue, Middle (You) is orange.

The only door is above Goki's team.

No Caption Provided

I count 7 in my immediate vicinity, any one member of my team can handle seven walkers. But since he hasn't done much let's say it's GR 2099.

No Caption Provided

Six blast of heat vision at the same time (or you know he could fire a wide area blast), he has molecular claws that will turn walkers into ribbons.

No Caption Provided

And he's immune to Walker's I mean he could stand there all day and take out every single walker in that yard.

I thought Eric was still alive, he was just half vampire. I don't believe that the zombie juice causes EVERY zombie to stop what they are doing to attack Goki. If a zombie hears a loud noise, and on it's way to figure out the source of said noise, they happen to see you, they will come and attack you. The zombies pouring out of the hospital should still go for you. You're also forgetting about the survivors.

What loud noise would they here from me? All I've done is knock Falcon and his bird out of the sky with TK which is silent and zapped/sliced a few zombies with GR. The one who'll be making noise is Goki's team firing off all their guns. The Zombies from the hospital have to pass goki to get to me, the team covered in zombie bait and shooting off guns and as the surviovs are in the middle of the map have a hoard of walkers headed in their direction, who do you think they'll go for, me or the walkers? And as I said zombies attacking my team is a non issue, I have a can of Zombie juice as well, I can toss it on the wall and have all the zombies walk away from my team attacking it or better yet on other zombies and have them eat each other.

Do you have any real evidence for that? They have brain function, and have to have some level of thought. But there is no reason for her to see him anyway.

Really, are you going to try and argue that Walker's have higher brain functions? Has their been anyone on the Walking Dead who's said that, none I can recall but it's pretty freaking obvious that walker minds consist of kill and eat, not exactly Mozart. I mean ants have brains but do they think? Not in anyway a human would recognize and the same is obvious for walkers. I mean if you really think you can argue the point that Betsy isn't going to be able to tell the difference from a fully functioning, healthy human brain and a field of walkers and that those brains would stick out like neon signs than feel free to, I don't think it holds much water though and doesn't do you the credit you deserve.

I dunno. It's not strong science, but Hank's had honey ants go fast enough to jam a gun before the guy could grab and use it. I think we don't know an ants limitation because it's a hive mind. They put as much effort as needed into the task at hand. I can't say how fast an ant goes, but I doubt it'll take TOO long.

What would you define as strong science? Show me some strong science to refute what I'm saying. And all that scan proves to me is that 1. Ants can travel a few inches in a relatively short period of time and more importantly 2. The writer has no idea how fast ants travel. I mean this just seems like common sense to me it's an ant, not a cheetah or something, it's small size alone limit's the speed and distance it covers in a given time. Even in your scan the ants are on top of the gun already, where is the shooter in relation to the gun, why did he drop it, is he stunned, hurt, etc. Where were the ants prior to the gun dropping? Using that as some kind of speed feat doesn't measure up as the context is missing.

Well, the town appears to be pretty small. Here's the thing. She isn't fighting or surviving. She is focusing solely on TP. I doubt she has this giant field that whenever you enter it she is automatically told of your existence and intention. I don't think when there is two other teams next to her and a horde of undead, she's gonna really think much. If she really scans an entire city like London, or a large island, then she is way above Jean Gray or street level.

You don't think or you hope? Like I said above that was when she was much less skilled with TP, hell she was in her original body still, now she can fight, maintain links and scan with no problem.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Now obviously I can't take control of your characters but as a demonstration it serves it's purpose; using her powers and fighting has never been a problem for Betsy. We're not talking about distance here; your point that she can't scan through a field of walkers and find your team isn't much of an argument imo.

Due to his enhanced perception, and having a gun that shoots at the speed of light, he should be able to take down Blade.

Reading fast and building fast doesn't translate to combat speed, does he have any combat speed feats? If he does at best he'd be at Blade's level as he's pretty much at the ceiling for the reactions anyway (supersonic range) as I've shown.

I feel like I'm not adding anything, so much as rehashing points and as goki's seemed to have vanished, I think I have one more post to make and them I'm ready to go to votes, how about you?

CaptainDoeo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You mean why would a telepath scan the minds of her enemies, mainly because any telepath worth their salt would? And since we're talking about telepaths it wouldn't take much for Betsy to hijack Falcon's telepathic bond, she's a far greater telepath than he is. Let's picture this for a second.

Your arguments aren't really matching up, and I'll show why further down.

Now assuming you're having the bird do this as quickly as possible the straight line is the most direct route, if you're going for altitude, the diagonal is the route taken either way @gokishiro is the first target as in your opening post, there is no route taken where my team can't see a bird carrying two cans in it's talons. Now unless my team is blind and stupid it's pretty obvious what's about to happen. Why in the world would they not take some kind of action against the bird. I mean if we want to get technical GR could zap the bird out of the sky with heat vision.

You are your own enemy here, your back is against the ambulance, right? Your team is probably gonna be holding off the horde at that moment, your team would be pretty lucky to see through the ambulance and notice the tiny bird moving at highspeeds.

But, I'm saying, if she is gonna be able to detect Falcon flying because she is only gonna read "higher thought" beings, then why would she detect Redwing? Wouldn't she just ignore the signal of a bird since she only cares about "higher thought" people? She's still gonna be preoccupied by infect during this time. I don't know why you think the second this battle starts off Redwing flys off and drops them and your team has immediate knowledge of it. He still has to wait for Jamie to dupe, then give him the canisters. Your team is gonna be kinda focused on the horde of infected.

What door? I'm the Red Star, Goki is Blue, You're Orange. Read the OP, Top (Me) is red, Bottom (Goki) is Blue, Middle (You) is orange.

The only door is above Goki's team.

My bad.

I count 7 in my immediate vicinity, any one member of my team can handle seven walkers. But since he hasn't done much let's say it's GR 2099.

I really don't understand your logic on this, you are only counting the infected that are where you are standing.. The pretty lights made from Ghost Rider slaughtering the infected will attract plenty of attention.

What loud noise would they here from me? All I've done is knock Falcon and his bird out of the sky with TK which is silent and zapped/sliced a few zombies with GR. The one who'll be making noise is Goki's team firing off all their guns. The Zombies from the hospital have to pass goki to get to me, the team covered in zombie bait and shooting off guns and as the surviovs are in the middle of the map have a hoard of walkers headed in their direction, who do you think they'll go for, me or the walkers? And as I said zombies attacking my team is a non issue, I have a can of Zombie juice as well, I can toss it on the wall and have all the zombies walk away from my team attacking it or better yet on other zombies and have them eat each other.

Falcon isn't going to be flying within your sight, I dunno why you think he's that dumb. The zombies on your side of the courtyard are gonna be a problem for a bit.

Really, are you going to try and argue that Walker's have higher brain functions? Has their been anyone on the Walking Dead who's said that, none I can recall but it's pretty freaking obvious that walker minds consist of kill and eat, not exactly Mozart. I mean ants have brains but do they think? Not in anyway a human would recognize and the same is obvious for walkers. I mean if you really think you can argue the point that Betsy isn't going to be able to tell the difference from a fully functioning, healthy human brain and a field of walkers and that those brains would stick out like neon signs than feel free to, I don't think it holds much water though and doesn't do you the credit you deserve.

I never said "higher brain function". But yes, to deduce that noise=food they have to have some basic level of thought, and as shown in the season 1 finale, they have brain activity, I'm just saying that it might be a bit cloudy for Psylocke. But it brings up one of my major points here, you are saying that Psylocke would only bother reading and go for the higher thought beings, then why would she detect Falcon? It's a hospital littered with corpses, so I'm sure there are a couple of crows, and birds are in abundance pretty much everywhere in Georgia.

What would you define as strong science? Show me some strong science to refute what I'm saying. And all that scan proves to me is that 1. Ants can travel a few inches in a relatively short period of time and more importantly 2. The writer has no idea how fast ants travel. I mean this just seems like common sense to me it's an ant, not a cheetah or something, it's small size alone limit's the speed and distance it covers in a given time. Even in your scan the ants are on top of the gun already, where is the shooter in relation to the gun, why did he drop it, is he stunned, hurt, etc. Where were the ants prior to the gun dropping? Using that as some kind of speed feat doesn't measure up as the context is missing.

I was talking about the feat in general, not the ant speed thing. And again, it makes sense, to me atleast, that ants don't exert all their energy like they would if they were under Frank's control. Also, prior to the scan, Ant-man hit the gun out of the guy's hand, the guy said something to Hank, went to picked up his gun, and the ants were inside it.

You don't think or you hope? Like I said above that was when she was much less skilled with TP, hell she was in her original body still, now she can fight, maintain links and scan with no problem.Now obviously I can't take control of your characters but as a demonstration it serves it's purpose; using her powers and fighting has never been a problem for Betsy. We're not talking about distance here; your point that she can't scan through a field of walkers and find your team isn't much of an argument imo.

I don't see what that is suppose to prove. She is fighting some dudes, then controls one. I'm saying that she isn't gonna be scanning the area for everyone's thoughts while she fights a horde of infected. She is looking at those dudes, she see them, and it is impressive, but if she is able to scan everyone while fighting a horde of beings, she is above Street Level. My argument isn't that she "isn't" going to scan through the field, it's that she will be too busy fighting to scan.

Reading fast and building fast doesn't translate to combat speed, does he have any combat speed feats? If he does at best he'd be at Blade's level as he's pretty much at the ceiling for the reactions anyway (supersonic range) as I've shown.

I feel like I'm not adding anything, so much as rehashing points and as goki's seemed to have vanished, I think I have one more post to make and them I'm ready to go to votes, how about you?

I don't see how not. He's said before that he perceives time slower than us, he's build a complex model in a second and read a couple dozen detailed pages in less than a second. It makes sense that since he perceives time so much slower, he should be able to hit Blade.

Exactly. Your argument relies on if Psylocke can detect and save your team. It rest sololy on one person's hands. Best case scenario for you is that you prevent the horde on you, which means you only have to fight like 20ish walkers, you possibly kill/KO Falcon, but still have to face Multiple Man's army, just on a ground level, and then have to face Punisher and his army of ants, and maybe Falcon's birds.

No matter what, your team goes through living hell that you have yet to show your team has the endurance to survive.

And yeah, whenever is cool to me.

CaptainDoeo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Sovereign91001
Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captaindoeo Alright this is my last post. So let's get to it.

But, I'm saying, if she is gonna be able to detect Falcon flying because she is only gonna read "higher thought" beings, then why would she detect Redwing? Wouldn't she just ignore the signal of a bird since she only cares about "higher thought" people?

Because his thoughts are psychically linked to a human, a telepath can easily hone in on another telepath when they are using telepathy.

She's still gonna be preoccupied by infect during this time. I don't know why you think the second this battle starts off Redwing flys off and drops them and your team has immediate knowledge of it. He still has to wait for Jamie to dupe, then give him the canisters. Your team is gonna be kinda focused on the horde of infected.

Which will take what, all of a few seconds? Madrox can duplicate fairly quickly ( I know for a fact he can make dozens of clones in next to no time). It's not like it's going to take minutes for all this to unfold. And I don't know how many times I have to say this but between Ghost Rider and my Zombie Juice my team doesn't have to fight the zombies.

I will reiterate: Ghost Rider's heat vision will easily take care of any zombies in the area, the zombie juice will clear out the rest. There is zero reason to think GR couldn't keep the zombies at bay by himself, he is immune to the bites, they can't harm him and he can litterally slice and dice them. He's the perfect meat shield, he could take them out by the half dozen at minimum (like in that feat above) more so if Wide angle heat vision came into play, in that case he could easily clear out any zombies that could get within twenty feet of my team.

You brought up a point earlier about Walkers not giving up what they were doing (Presumebly swarming on my team) to go for the Zombie Juice bait however on last week's Walking Dead (Episode two of the fourth season; Infected) the walker swarm in a feeding frenzy attacking the prison gate stopped and went to chase the bait Rick and Daryl set up allowing the other surviovrs time to reinforce the fence. Zombie Juice shouldn't behave any differently.

What this means for the rest of my team (which was built with the purpose of each member being able to deal with multiple threats at the same time...you'll notice they all have attacks with large AOE) is they are free to do whatever it is I need them to do, in this case have Betsy scan the battlefield. Even at worse case and GR was overwhelmed or the Zombie Juice didn't work Dinah has enough range to clear out any walkers advancing on my team, that still leaves Blade and Psylocke free.

I really don't understand your logic on this, you are only counting the infected that are where you are standing.. The pretty lights made from Ghost Rider slaughtering the infected will attract plenty of attention.

All I really have to worry about is my immediate area, to establish a safe zone. Zombie Juice and GR +/- Dinah take care of the rest. Also I can't recall flashing lights attracting walkers off hand, to my memory it's always been sound, like when Glen rigged the sports car alarm so the Walkers would chase him or in the first episode of the latest season where they hooked up a radio to car battery's to attract the walkers away so they could raid the store... but if I'm wrong again wide area heat vision and or Canary Cry and or Zombie Juice will deal with anything else.

Falcon isn't going to be flying within your sight, I dunno why you think he's that dumb. The zombies on your side of the courtyard are gonna be a problem for a bit.

It's not about intelligence it's just when he clears that wall he's visible and for Betsy (who's not doing anything atm and has scanned Falcon and his bird's mind and knows his plan) disregarding that her eye would be drawn to the motion he would make in her field of vision, it'll be a simple matter for her to take him out. I mean there are about a dozen ways she can do that with various applications of TK or TP. But the simple fact of the matter is she can and will read Falcon's mind, He can't fly fast enough to avoid her and she can easily swat him out the air.

I was talking about the feat in general, not the ant speed thing. And again, it makes sense, to me atleast, that ants don't exert all their energy like they would if they were under Frank's control. Also, prior to the scan, Ant-man hit the gun out of the guy's hand, the guy said something to Hank, went to picked up his gun, and the ants were inside it.

As you will, however I haven't seen anything to refute my initial point of ants movement speed and I don't know why an ant who is a prey animal wouldn't move with all haste when it's outside the colony or that ants have a significantly faster movement speed than what I put forth. You've offered no alternative sourcr outside of speculation but unless I see some conflicting report or something I'm going with my figure which would effectively remove Punisher from the fight and even if ants could move ten times faster than what I put out that would still have Frank out of the battle for over half an hour and this fight won't take that long.

I don't see what that is suppose to prove. She is fighting some dudes, then controls one. I'm saying that she isn't gonna be scanning the area for everyone's thoughts while she fights a horde of infected. She is looking at those dudes, she see them, and it is impressive, but if she is able to scan everyone while fighting a horde of beings, she is above Street Level. My argument isn't that she "isn't" going to scan through the field, it's that she will be too busy fighting to scan.

She can use her psychic knife, fight a crowd of people off, control a dude, plant suggestions in his mind and attempt to link to Storm and the rest of X-Force at the same time. I'm sorry but the whole imo bogus argument of she can't use her powers to preform a basic mind scan (which would take a heck of a lot less effot than what she did in that feat) while fighting is just that bogus. Not that it really matters she doesn't have to fight anything anyway.

I don't see how not. He's said before that he perceives time slower than us, he's build a complex model in a second and read a couple dozen detailed pages in less than a second. It makes sense that since he perceives time so much slower, he should be able to hit Blade.

I'm sorry but I don't buy it, if you'll forgive me for a second for bragging but way back when I was in the 8th grade we measured reading speed and comprehension, my scores were almost twice as fast as anyone in the class and my comprehension was in the upper 90% (97% iirc). That however did absolutely nothing for my ability to move faster than anyone in my class (I was one of the slower kids) during P.E or make me a faster fighter when I got into schoolyard scrapes. They have nothing to with each other. Likewise those people who preform fast cup building/formation would likely tell you the same thing comprehending how to build doesn't translate into combat speed. But like I said at worst case he's near Blade who's near the reflex ceiling for the tournament (you'll notice 'time slows' for him when he fights) and I think Blade is not only far stronger

No Caption Provided

but far more skilled than Data and like I said he has feats of him dancing between lasers (which I posted) so imo Blade wins.

Your argument relies on if Psylocke can detect and save your team. It rest sololy on one person's hands. Best case scenario for you is that you prevent the horde on you, which means you only have to fight like 20ish walkers, you possibly kill/KO Falcon, but still have to face Multiple Man's army, just on a ground level, and then have to face Punisher and his army of ants, and maybe Falcon's birds.

I think I've gone through why pretty much none of that will work but even worst case you managed to goop my team, Psylocke's TK can remove the goop and place it wherever my team needs it, her shields can withstand bullets easily (posted a scan earlier) in and above that, everyone on my team is an easy bullet timer (GR is bulletproof) and Madrox isn't some superb marksmen so avoiding his gunfire wouldn't be too hard. and Psylocke can TK crush your team or Dinah could KO them with her scream. Hell even if the Walkers swarmed with the 5 ton limit Betsy could hold back 55 of the walkers (at an average weight of 180 lbs) with a tk bubble and she still has her TP to mess with your teams minds and throw their aim off.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Anyway I think I'm done, best of luck to you and @gokishiro in the votes. Make sure to tag IndieComics when you've posted your closer.

IndieComicsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for cosmicallyaware1
cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 46

@sovereign91001: you've got my vote. good job, nice pick on GR2099, i feel that he really solidified it for your team. And as in Walking Dead...Michhone can slice n dice the zombies like nobody else.... here Blade does it better!!!!

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers