• Gambit
  • Batman (Pre-52)

@nickzambuto

• Leon Kennedy
  • Lady
  • Usopp
  • Revolver Ocelot

Rules

Important Rules to these matches as follows.

• One Zombie Bite will kill your characters off in 30 second time frame, turning them into Zombies. Exceptions are only characters who are Undead, Dead, Robots, or Specifically Immune to Zombies.
  • Ammo and Gear listed must be realistic. This is the end of the world, things are hard to come by. You can have special weapons, but Ammo for all weapons is limited to 100 rounds. Your not using say Punisher and carrying 500 pounds of gear, that be unrealistic.
  • No Vehicles or outside help. Can use Motorcycles, Horses, Ect.
    • Week and a half of debate, then 3 days for votes!

Battle Ground

Top Team is Red. Bottom Team is Blue.

No Caption Provided

Your group has spent the Winter freezing and hungry, however things are looking up. You found a prison with shelter and hopefully food. This could be a great place to start over. Both team are at the Gaurd Towers which have cut openings in the fence links. Only problem is the court yard is filled with the former inmates.

No Caption Provided

Close to 100 of them. Outside the gates right behind your characters in the woods is a herd of a 1000 more Zombies. Even if you get in the courtyard, there is a group of humans there looking to keep what they own.

No Caption Provided

These guys are armed with M-16 guns and taking shots at your team. Guess your course is clear. Time to get in, kill the other team, and make it into the Prison itself before being overwhelmed by the Zombies coming in behind you.

Perks

You may pick one perk.

• We have Cookies - You barter with the Human taking pop shots to ignore you and focus on the other team.
  • We will Ninja it - You wait to a cloudy night to make your move in. You also get Nightvision Goggles, 4 Smoke Grenades, and 4 Flash Bangs.
  • Zombie Disguise - You are covered in Zombie guts and gore, this will allow you to blend in and be ignored by the Zombies. Until someone draws fresh blood from you.
IndieComicsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By the_red_viper  Moderator

@indiecomicsftw:

If I choose the ninja perk, can nick choose it too (and get the listed gear)? If not, I'll take it.

Also, my characters CAN kill, right?

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 the_red_viper  Moderator
IndieComicsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@indiecomicsftw:

If I choose the ninja perk, can nick choose it too (and get the listed gear)? If not, I'll take it.

Also, my characters CAN kill, right?

He can indeed get the same gear.

Your characters can kill if it is in character. The Last Perk you took was justifiable, that was what the perk said. However nothing here is killing justifiable if it goes against your characters morals.

In Character unless a perk says otherwise about something.

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By the_red_viper  Moderator

@indiecomicsftw: Oh, okay. I thought I can kill since you said we should kill the other team, but nevermind.

If I get the 2nd perk and he does too... what's the point? =\

IndieComicsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@indiecomicsftw: Oh, okay. I thought I can kill since you said we should kill the other team, but nevermind.

Get Night Goggles, Flash Bangs, Smoke Grenades, and a super dark setting for characters who are unaffected by it. You do not have to pick that perk.

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 the_red_viper  Moderator

@the_red_viper said:

Get Night Goggles, Flash Bangs, Smoke Grenades, and a super dark setting for characters who are unaffected by it. You do not have to pick that perk.

I know I don't have to pick it. But if he can get the nightvision as well, I don't see the point in that. If you removed the nightvision for the 2nd person who chooses it, I'd understand.

I'll wait to see what nick chooses and then I'll decide on my perk.

IndieComicsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I know I don't have to pick it. But if he can get the nightvision as well, I don't see the point in that. If you removed the nightvision for the 2nd person who chooses it, I'd understand.

Nightvision is easy to blind with light. More of a drawback if his characters have to use it.

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 the_red_viper  Moderator

@the_red_viper said:

Nightvision is easy to blind with light. More of a drawback if his characters have to use it.

Good point. I'll take it then.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers