- Green Arrow (Pre 52)
- Batman (Pre-52)
- Leon Kennedy
- Revolver Ocelot
Important Rules to these matches as follows.
- One Zombie Bite will kill your characters off in 30 second time frame, turning them into Zombies. Exceptions are only characters who are Undead, Dead, Robots, or Specifically Immune to Zombies.
- Ammo and Gear listed must be realistic. This is the end of the world, things are hard to come by. You can have special weapons, but Ammo for all weapons is limited to 100 rounds. Your not using say Punisher and carrying 500 pounds of gear, that be unrealistic.
- No Vehicles or outside help. Can use Motorcycles, Horses, Ect.
- Week and a half of debate, then 3 days for votes!
Top Team is Red. Bottom Team is Blue.
Your group has spent the Winter freezing and hungry, however things are looking up. You found a prison with shelter and hopefully food. This could be a great place to start over. Both team are at the Gaurd Towers which have cut openings in the fence links. Only problem is the court yard is filled with the former inmates.
Close to 100 of them. Outside the gates right behind your characters in the woods is a herd of a 1000 more Zombies. Even if you get in the courtyard, there is a group of humans there looking to keep what they own.
These guys are armed with M-16 guns and taking shots at your team. Guess your course is clear. Time to get in, kill the other team, and make it into the Prison itself before being overwhelmed by the Zombies coming in behind you.
You may pick one perk.
- We have Cookies - You barter with the Human taking pop shots to ignore you and focus on the other team.
- We will Ninja it - You wait to a cloudy night to make your move in. You also get Nightvision Goggles, 4 Smoke Grenades, and 4 Flash Bangs.
- Zombie Disguise - You are covered in Zombie guts and gore, this will allow you to blend in and be ignored by the Zombies. Until someone draws fresh blood from you.