#1 Edited by TheDEMON! (468 posts) - - Show Bio

vs

UN Countries USA, UK, France, China and Russia all want wakanda's raw resources. The world is low on resources, the lowest that it has been, but wakanda has all the most valuable things most notably vibranium. Wakanda has all the things those countries need. The 5 countries know how advance wakanda is so they all invade all at once, They play to take over wakanda and take all its resources.

black panther then prepares for war!

Both groups have 17 days of prep. No heros such as the avengers, xmen,FF,etc can get involved. The UN can use tatical nukes if things get messy. Can the most advanced nation on earth take on the combined might of the five most powerful nations in the UN?

#2 Posted by King-Stranglehold da first (3224 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going with Wakanda after a very tough fight. With 17 days with prep that should give them enough time to come up with a weapon to win. And I remember the whole country of Wakanda was cloaked and Reed Richards couldn't even find it...I can't find the scan, but anyone who has it can they post it.

If the Wakanda does that than they have the advantage of surprise and the UN nations wouldn't be able to locate them.

#3 Posted by dondave (37991 posts) - - Show Bio

Wakanda ftw

#4 Edited by TheDEMON! (468 posts) - - Show Bio

anyone else?

#5 Posted by Lord_Johnathan (3300 posts) - - Show Bio

Wakanda chokes on our dead. We literally have enough people to drown the nation if we just equipped our people with buckets of water. We could stop their weapons by clogging their barrels with bodies! :P

#6 Posted by TheDEMON! (468 posts) - - Show Bio

Has Wakanda ever countered a nuclear attack?

#7 Posted by logy5000 (5829 posts) - - Show Bio

UN.

#8 Posted by Lord_Johnathan (3300 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheDEMON! said:

Yes, but that won't matter when we have more soldiers than they have bullets. We just drown them in our own blood or make the Black Panther realize that we are freaking insane and go for a settled peace.

#9 Posted by TheDEMON! (468 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lord_Johnathan said:

@TheDEMON! said:

Yes, but that won't matter when we have more soldiers than they have bullets. We just drown them in our own blood or make the Black Panther realize that we are freaking insane and go for a settled peace.

that could work.

#10 Edited by Lord_Johnathan (3300 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheDEMON! said:

@Lord_Johnathan said:

@TheDEMON! said:

that could work.

Hey it worked for Russia and China, and it works for Zapp Brannigan. :P

Can't fire your fancy guns if dead French people are clogging them with their BODIES!

#11 Edited by Charlie_Jade (523 posts) - - Show Bio

Wakanda wins, if they ever got their head together Wakanda's people could be one of the most powerful nation states in 616. People like Killmonger got a number of mutants working under him, Panther isn't the only strategic genius to come out of Wakanda and a number of Wakandan cults have access to powerful mystic artifacts and powerful scifi technologies.

It's going to look messy and bloody, worse than Namor's Tsunami but without the Avengers etc I don't see how the UN can secure the resources, Wakanda should take it

@TheDEMON! said:

I never read of it

but how is the UN going to claim all Wakanda's resources if they turn the place into Chernobyl?

#12 Posted by Lord_Johnathan (3300 posts) - - Show Bio

@Charlie_Jade:

That's why you don't try to beat Wakanda tech to tech, you take advantage of the fact that you outnumber them over a thousand to one. Sooner or later they're gonna run out of ammo. Or just give up when they realize that at this rate; the sheer number of rotting corpses would cause a plague of epic proportions in a matter of days.

#13 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7035 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Panther with prep solos. I'm not kidding either. The Skrulls had superior numbers and superior technology and in the end they were pretty much stomped, with a note from T'Challa saying he would kill them all if they tried to invade Wakanda again.

#14 Posted by TheDEMON! (468 posts) - - Show Bio

@Charlie_Jade:

They just use it as a last resort. Also it would be a just a tactical nuke.