#1 Posted by Calildur (77 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Panther, Storm, Killmonger, M'Baku and every other notable characters. Plus millitary power.

vs

The whole power of the Inhumans

Round one no prep

Round two Wakanda gets one month prep

#2 Posted by Backflip (2239 posts) - - Show Bio

Who's got the capabilities to go up against Black Bolt?

Let alone the Inhuman fleet built by Maximus...

Spite.

#3 Posted by Stompa (1334 posts) - - Show Bio

the whole power of the inhumans was a power on a galactic scale and opposed even the shiar a galactic spanning empire. that´s not wakandas league.

#4 Posted by Killemall (18607 posts) - - Show Bio

Inhumans FTW. Their giant Black Bolt Robots were awesome.

#5 Posted by spiderpool94 (467 posts) - - Show Bio

In humans stomp. Pretty sure Black bolt could possibly solo.

#6 Edited by Calildur (77 posts) - - Show Bio

Arent vibranium is like an Anti Black Bolt weapon?

#7 Posted by CalebHara (2329 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Bolt could rip apart Wakanda with one word. Inhumans take this.

#8 Posted by dondave (38885 posts) - - Show Bio

Inhumans

#9 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (34938 posts) - - Show Bio

@Calildur: there is no Vibranium in Wakana anymore

#10 Posted by Calildur (77 posts) - - Show Bio

Okey, im not up to date, sorry. lets say there is, more than enough

#11 Posted by Guardiandevil83 (6034 posts) - - Show Bio

They dont fight. they handle this deplomaticly Blackbolt goes to talk..ends the entire war with one word.

#12 Posted by Calildur (77 posts) - - Show Bio

So theres no way vibranium that big enough can absorb anything Black Bolt can do? Black Panther cant prep something in one month? As far as my knowledge goes, Wakanda is far ahead the rest of the world, except maybe the Inhumans, and I do think Wakanda weaker, but with vibranium, and prep they might has a chance.

#13 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (34938 posts) - - Show Bio

@Calildur: Well the Inhumans did take over the entire Kree empire

#14 Posted by TDK_1997 (15060 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not that into Inhumans but I believe that Black Bolt alone will be a big problem.Inhumans win.

#15 Posted by THUNDERBOLT30 (10826 posts) - - Show Bio

@Calildur: Not really a fair battle allowing Blackbolt here. He is way too powerful.

#16 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7043 posts) - - Show Bio

@Calildur: What would the vibranium do to Black Bolt? I think you're misinformed about either what vibranium can do or what Black Bolt's powers are.

#17 Posted by Simon_the_digger (3363 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

Inhumans

#18 Posted by Calildur (77 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Bolt use sound, while vibranium absorb vibration that is sound. I dont know why Im wrong but please explain. Also if Inhumans fought the Kree, Wakanda fought a Skrull invading army, and sent them back with a message that basicly means dont mess with Wakanda.

#19 Posted by comic_book_fan (5923 posts) - - Show Bio

@Calildur: blackbolt effects electrons not sound so he would destroy the vibranium on the subatomic level.

#20 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

@Calildur said:

Black Bolt use sound, while vibranium absorb vibration that is sound. I dont know why Im wrong but please explain. Also if Inhumans fought the Kree, Wakanda fought a Skrull invading army, and sent them back with a message that basicly means dont mess with Wakanda.

Vibranium does indeed absorb vibrations to an extent, but it's far from indestructible. Even Wolverine can scratch it with Adamantium.

@comic_book_fan said:

@Calildur: blackbolt effects electrons not sound so he would destroy the vibranium on the subatomic level.

I don't think that's correct. Relatively certain Black Bolts can only absorb valance electrons to empower himself.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#21 Posted by Calildur (77 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay, than what about that time when Medusa asked Black Panther if he could make a room, where Blackbolt can talk freely. He said he will deliver it as soon as he find a way. So T'Challa might can come up a way to contain him in the one month preptime. Maybe my fanboyism but Black Panther is one of those that can do miracles with prep. Also I maybe not mentioned, but the rules are standard, so BB wont start off with the big attacks right away

#22 Posted by logy5000 (6127 posts) - - Show Bio

Inhumans.

#23 Posted by Bo88gdan (4638 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

Inhumans FTW. Their giant Black Bolt Robots were awesome.