#1 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

which one and black panther and wonder woman are included
Post Edited:2007-07-14 18:28:08

#2 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

i say wakanda

#3 Posted by Buckshot (18915 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know anything about the Amazon army other than what I saw in Amazons Attack, so realize that I'm not fully informed on them. What I saw were hundreds (thousands?) of women in armor and carrying spears, swords, shields, bows and arrows. As was shown, they can use all these weapons with great skill. They also have monsters and giants on their side. On top of that they have magic and weird stuff like those bees.

The Wakandan ground troops have similar weaponry, but for the most part the soldiers wouldn't be nearly as well trained. (They're very good, but they're not Amazons.) To make up for it though, their weapons and armor (just shields really) are virtually indestructible. To match the giants and monsters they have huge robot panthers, jets, helicopters, flying battle vessels, tanks and other high tech weaponry (more advanced than anything brought against them in Amazons Attack). The Wakandans also have magic and gods like the Panther god (that can make superpowered soldiers of his own) that can fight on their side.

If it were just their armies I would say the Wakandans would win. With Wonder Woman fighting with her people though, the Amazons win. She could take down the Wakandan's biggest weapons (the robots, the flying warships, etc) and the other Amazons (and their monsters) could easily take the ground troops. Black Panther himself wouldn't make much of a difference to the fight. He'd do well coordinating the attack from a base or something, but if he went into battle Wonder Woman or the mythical beasts of the Amazons would get rid of him.
Post Edited:2007-07-14 19:02:23

Moderator
#4 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckshot says:

"I don't know anything about the Amazon army other than what I saw in Amazons Attack, so realize that I'm not fully informed on them. What I saw were hundreds (thousands) of women in armor and carrying spears, swords, shields, bows and arrows. As was shown, they can use all these weapons with great skill. They also have monsters and giants on their side. On top of that they have magic and weird stuff like those bees. The Wakandan ground troops have similar weaponry, but for the most part the soldiers wouldn't be nearly as well trained. (They're very good, but they're not Amazons.) To make up for it though, their weapons and armor (just shields really) are virtually indestructible. To match the giants and monsters they have huge robot panthers, jets, helicopters, flying battle vessels, tanks and other high tech weaponry (more advanced than anything brought against them in Amazons Attack). The Wakandans also have magic and gods like the Panther god (that can make superpowered soldiers of his own) that can fight on their side. If it were just their armies I would say the Wakandans would win. With Wonder Woman fighting with her people though, the Amazons win. She could take down the Wakandan's biggest weapons (the robots, the flying warships, etc) and the other Amazons (and their monsters) could easily take the ground troops. Black Panther himself wouldn't make much of a difference to the fight. He'd do well coordinating the attack from a base or something, but if he went into battle Wonder Woman or the mythical beasts of the Amazons would get rid of him."

what if its like the fortress fght like say where they both live they are like next each and i know the amazon are in the water i'm just saying

#5 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio

I cant help you with this battle because I dont know a couple of things.

I don't know if the Amazons are superhuman or not and if they are, the extent of their powers. I dont know, but I think the Amazon's weapons are magical. If they are then I'm not sure how they will interact with the vibranium weapons of the Wakandans.

Without knowing the answers to those questions I really couldn't tell you who would win. But like Buckshot, I would be inclined to go with the Amazons if Wonder Woman is involved.

#6 Posted by Rotten gun (2509 posts) - - Show Bio

i think it would turn into a movie.... you know one of those movies

#7 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

Forever says:

"I cant help you with this battle because I dont know a couple of things. I don't know if the Amazons are superhuman or not and if they are, the extent of their powers. I dont know, but I think the Amazon's weapons are magical. If they are then I'm not sure how they will interact with the vibranium weapons of the Wakandans. Without knowing the answers to those questions I really couldn't tell you who would win. But like Buckshot, I would be inclined to go with the Amazons if Wonder Woman is involved."

why not look them up on comicvine

#8 Posted by nj06 (248 posts) - - Show Bio

The Wakandans should be able to endure anything that the Amazons use against them with the exception of women like Wonder Woman, Donna, and Cassie. However, Black Panther is no fool and I'm sure that he can find a way to neutralize them if he were to be given some prep time. Also, the Wakandans have Storm on their side and while she wouldn't do much against WW, Donna, or Cassie, she could definitely mop the floor with the giants and Amazon legions.

The Dora Milaje
The Hatut Zeraze

Also, the Wakandans are probably just as good at fighting as the Amazons. I think Wakanda existed before even Themyscira as it has been around for about 10,000 years while Themy (to my knowledge) has been around for 3-5 thousand. Not to mention that the Wakandans also have their own expertly trained all female sect known as the Dora Milaje who have received additional training from BP. They also have the Hatut Zeraze (Dogs of War) which are like the Wakandan secret police, led by T'Challa's older step-brother, Hunter a.k.a. The White Wolf, who are also highly trained.

#9 Posted by Erik (32768 posts) - - Show Bio

Which versions of the Amazons? Are these the strictly sword and spear Amazons, the version that used magical creatures in its army like in Amazons Attack, or the tech blended army just prior to that. Where they had the city made from that advanced sentient techno organic alien.

#10 Posted by zandor (843 posts) - - Show Bio

thread necromancy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#11 Posted by nj06 (248 posts) - - Show Bio

@Erik said:

Which versions of the Amazons? Are these the strictly sword and spear Amazons, the version that used magical creatures in its army like in Amazons Attack, or the tech blended army just prior to that. Where they had the city made from that advanced sentient techno organic alien.

Good question. I assumed it was the Amazons from Amazons Attack, which I think the Wakandans can defeat (not counting WW & others). The tech blended army would also definitely put up a much better fight I think.

#12 Edited by HBKTimHBK (5242 posts) - - Show Bio

I would have to say the Amazons, but this is a really good battle. Judging from the fact that Wonder Woman is in the fight, and the Amazons have superhuman abilities.

#13 Posted by Erik (32768 posts) - - Show Bio

@nj06 said:

@Erik said:

Which versions of the Amazons? Are these the strictly sword and spear Amazons, the version that used magical creatures in its army like in Amazons Attack, or the tech blended army just prior to that. Where they had the city made from that advanced sentient techno organic alien.

Good question. I assumed it was the Amazons from Amazons Attack, which I think the Wakandans can defeat (not counting WW & others). The tech blended army would also definitely put up a much better fight I think.

I am not so sure though. If the Amazons had the purple death ray (the ones that mowed down OMACs as though they were nothing) I think they would sweep this battle.

#14 Posted by nj06 (248 posts) - - Show Bio

@Erik said:

@nj06 said:

@Erik said:

Which versions of the Amazons? Are these the strictly sword and spear Amazons, the version that used magical creatures in its army like in Amazons Attack, or the tech blended army just prior to that. Where they had the city made from that advanced sentient techno organic alien.

Good question. I assumed it was the Amazons from Amazons Attack, which I think the Wakandans can defeat (not counting WW & others). The tech blended army would also definitely put up a much better fight I think.

I am not so sure though. If the Amazons had the purple death ray (the ones that mowed down OMACs as though they were nothing) I think they would sweep this battle.

I didn't even think about that, and you're right as the PDR would definitely be something that would cause a ton of trouble for the Wakandans. The Wakandans do have the ability to shut down the tech of there opponents though as they've done so against invading nations as well as the Skrulls. I don't know if it would work on the PDR, but it might if T'Challa is given some prep time.

#15 Posted by Erik (32768 posts) - - Show Bio

@nj06:

I do not think the PDR is tech in the conventional sense of the word. They have always had the purple healing ray before they had the tech and made a purple death ray based off of its design.

#16 Posted by nj06 (248 posts) - - Show Bio

@Erik said:

@nj06:

I do not think the PDR is tech in the conventional sense of the word. They have always had the purple healing ray before they had the tech and made a purple death ray based off of its design.

I see. Do you know the range of the PDR? And is it used for defense or offense? Or both?

#17 Posted by Erik (32768 posts) - - Show Bio

@nj06 said:

@Erik said:

@nj06:

I do not think the PDR is tech in the conventional sense of the word. They have always had the purple healing ray before they had the tech and made a purple death ray based off of its design.

I see. Do you know the range of the PDR? And is it used for defense or offense? Or both?

The PDR was only used to kill the OMACs and then has not been used since because it is too lethal. WW was against using it period. It was Artemis that made the decision to use it. So it is possible that it will just not be used here at all.

#18 Posted by Super_SoldierXII (6355 posts) - - Show Bio

Wakanda wins just because Erik wuvs Wonder Woman.

So there.

#19 Posted by Erik (32768 posts) - - Show Bio

@Super_SoldierXII said:

Wakanda wins just because Erik wuvs Wonder Woman.

So there.

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

#20 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio

Amazons win though...

#21 Posted by Super_SoldierXII (6355 posts) - - Show Bio

@Erik said:

@Super_SoldierXII said:

Wakanda wins just because Erik wuvs Wonder Woman.

So there.

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh dang ... looks like Sheldon put the glove mitts back on! RUUUNNN!!!

#22 Posted by Jake Fury (18615 posts) - - Show Bio

be nice to Erik. he's always secretly wanted to be Steve Trevor.

#23 Posted by termiteone4ever (7320 posts) - - Show Bio

Themyscira got this . Too much powerful females on their line up

#24 Posted by Erik (32768 posts) - - Show Bio
@Super_SoldierXII:  
#25 Posted by Erik (32768 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jake Fury said:
be nice to Erik. he's always secretly wanted to be Steve Trevor.
Steve is too old for Diana post Crisis. I have always wanted to be Superman. That way I got da Lois AND da Wonder Woman. 
#26 Posted by Jake Fury (18615 posts) - - Show Bio

Greedy, oh so greedy.

#27 Posted by nj06 (248 posts) - - Show Bio

@ReVamp said:

Amazons win though...

LOL, care to explain how?

#28 Posted by Erik (32768 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jake Fury said:
Greedy, oh so greedy.
Lol so true. 
#29 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio
@nj06 said:

@ReVamp said:

Amazons win though...

LOL, care to explain how?

WW
#30 Posted by nj06 (248 posts) - - Show Bio

@ReVamp said:

Amazons win though...

LOL, care to explain why?

#31 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio
@nj06 said:

@ReVamp said:

Amazons win though...

LOL, care to explain why?

Dude. I just did. Look at the post above.
#32 Posted by nj06 (248 posts) - - Show Bio

@ReVamp said:

@nj06 said:

@ReVamp said:

Amazons win though...

LOL, care to explain why?

Dude. I just did. Look at the post above.

Lol sorry, my com was acting up a bit and I accidentally posted twice. WW would definitely be a deciding factor in this. But if BP gets prep time then he might be able to find a way to defeat her and Donna.

#33 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio
@nj06: But he doesn't. :P
#34 Posted by dorkknight1 (5 posts) - - Show Bio

Wakanda loses, the frickin Amazons took on an army of Doomsdays in the Batman/Superman comics

#35 Posted by nj06 (248 posts) - - Show Bio

@dorkknight1 said:

Wakanda loses, the frickin Amazons took on an army of Doomsdays in the Batman/Superman comics

Those weren't the real DD's though. I think they were just inferior clones. Not to mention the Amazons also had Superman to help them.

#36 Posted by nj06 (248 posts) - - Show Bio

@ReVamp said:

@nj06: But he doesn't. :P

There is nothing in the OP to say that he doesn't have prep time though. So I just assumed that he would get some.

#37 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio
@nj06 said:

@ReVamp said:

@nj06: But he doesn't. :P

There is nothing in the OP to say that he doesn't have prep time though. So I just assumed that he would get some.

He doesn't mention prep time thus he gets none. That's how it works. You can't make stuff up that isn't in the OP. That would be like me saying that WW has the Infinity Gaunlet because it doesn't mention that she doesn't have it. :P
#38 Posted by termiteone4ever (7320 posts) - - Show Bio

@nj06 said:

@dorkknight1 said:

Wakanda loses, the frickin Amazons took on an army of Doomsdays in the Batman/Superman comics

Those weren't the real DD's though. I think they were just inferior clones. Not to mention the Amazons also had Superman to help them.

Clones are not they were durable. No Wakanda can take on 10 of these doomsday. Well the whole army of the Wakanda couldn't defeat then of these doomsday's