Clears. Wade is too fast.

killers10333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By killers10333

Clears wuth ease i think. only trouble would be maybe cap because he can block but he wont be fast enough so by trouble i meant it lasts a second longer.

icysloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By icysloth

Loses as this is ryan reynolds, you can't be deadpool without being horribly deformed

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Fetts

Eh I'd say he either clears it or he stops at 8. If Cap throws his shield he's done. If he doesn't then I'd say chances are pretty good that he could win. I don't think he can really get around that shield.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Shawnbaby

@icysloth said:

Loses as this is ryan reynolds, you can't be deadpool without being horribly deformed

Ryan Reynolds as Wade Wilson was a lot more impressive than that abomination they called "Deadpool" at the end of Wolverine.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By cattlebattle

How can anyone possibly judge this??....all he did was swing some swords and jump through the air in a 30 second scene....thats it....

Hawkeye blows him up/

icysloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By icysloth

@Shawnbaby: I thought he was that abomination at the end of wolverine

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Shawnbaby

@Fetts said:

Eh I'd say he either clears it or he stops at 8. If Cap throws his shield he's done. If he doesn't then I'd say chances are pretty good that he could win. I don't think he can really get around that shield.

I think a guy that can block, deflect, and cut bullets in half with a pair of swords can probably dodge a shield thats moving much slower.

FUN FACT: the Muzzle Velocity of an AK-47 is 715 meters/second. That's about 1600 mph.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Shawnbaby

@icysloth said:

@Shawnbaby: I thought he was that abomination at the end of wolverine

I'm talking about his scene at the beginning of the movie vs his scene at the end. And I believe there was a different actor playing Wilson as "Deadpool"

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#12  Edited By laflux

Why is bone claw wolverine higher than Sabretooth when he got stomped by him. Anyway Id say he can clear. Although in X-men origins wolverine, he was supposedly killed by sabretooth.

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 47

#13  Edited By TheCannon

I say he clears it.

Jorgevy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#14  Edited By Jorgevy

He doesn't get past Cap. He doesn't clear this with only one feat, a feat that does not in any way mean he can fatally wound Cap before he gets bashed and knocked out (or worse, since he is regular human durability)

Xanni15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Xanni15

Easily clears it.

BloodsunXL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By BloodsunXL

Btw idk if anyone knew this, but Weapon XI's h2h feats apply to Wade Wilson, as he only got the powers of the other mutants.

icysloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By icysloth

@Shawnbaby: In that case I think he would have a hard time getting past movie daredevil without a healing quotient, at the beginning of the movie he was just a master swordsman with enhanced reflexes right, no healing quotient.

Xanni15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Xanni15

@Jorgevy said:

He doesn't get past Cap. He doesn't clear this with only one feat, a feat that does not in any way mean he can fatally wound Cap before he gets bashed and knocked out (or worse, since he is regular human durability)

His one feat shows that his combat speed is far superior to anyone else here.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Shawnbaby

@icysloth said:

@Shawnbaby: In that case I think he would have a hard time getting past movie daredevil without a healing quotient, at the beginning of the movie he was just a master swordsman with enhanced reflexes right, no healing quotient.

A master Swordsman that was cutting bullets in half and redirecting them to people behind him.

Jorgevy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Jorgevy

@Xanni15: great, so he is slightly faster than Cap. Great, now where is his durability, strenght, tactical thinking, skill? He may get past all the others, but he won't get past Cap with the shield. Shield's have a purpose, defense. And it works extremely well against Wade's main weapon. Swords.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

#21  Edited By Outside_85

I am inclined to say Daredevil beats him since Wade cant keep his mouth shut for more than 5 seconds.Other than that it's either Hawkeye or Cap that gets him since they both master that weird skill of being able to hit anything even if the arrow/shield has to bounce off a few things to get there. (and then there's the potential loses he risks if he doesnt know how strong Cap and Skull are up close).

SoA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#22  Edited By SoA

i dont see him passing sabretooth.

Xanni15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Xanni15

@Jorgevy:

No, no, he's not slightly faster he is significantly faster. How is Cap going to have time to react to him? And as was showed in the movie Cap doesn't hesitate to throw his shield, doing so would be instant death against Wade.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Shawnbaby
renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By renamed040924

I'm pretty sure Sabretooth has beaten him, according to the movie. So I would guess he stops there.

Jorgevy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Jorgevy

@Xanni15: he has the reflexes but not the actual speed. He can react to things, acting at the exact moment to cut the bullets. There are samurais in japan that do the same with albeit, slower bullets. It doesn't mean he's faster, it means he has higher reflexes. It also means he might not dodge the shield. The shield also comes back and people with the serum are extremely agile and fast. Remember Cap running after the assassin in the Cap 1? or Emil Blonsky dodging the Hulk's strikes? Cap is faster than peak human, Wade can only perceive faster than peak human. That's what the feat shows. Reflexes. Not speed

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Fetts
@Shawnbaby said:

@Fetts said:

I think a guy that can block, deflect, and cut bullets in half with a pair of swords can probably dodge a shield thats moving much slower.

FUN FACT: the Muzzle Velocity of an AK-47 is 715 meters/second. That's about 1600 mph.

When I said "he's done" I was referring to Cap.
Xanni15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Xanni15

@Jorgevy:

It's the same thing. Cap doesn't have his speed or reflexes so how is he going to hit him? The shield doesn't always come back, Cap has to bounce it off of something. Cap can't dodge what Wade dodged in the movie

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Shawnbaby

@nickzambuto said:

I'm pretty sure Sabretooth has beaten him, according to the movie. So I would guess he stops there.

That's not necessarily what happened. Stryker told Logan that Creed had gone rogue and was hunting down their old squad and Creed had already gotten to Charlie and Wade. But Stryker was lying about Creed going rogue...and Wade wasn't dead. The truth of how Wade ended up on the operating table has not really been revealed. He may have volunteered for the experimentation, like he did in the comic books to find a cure for his cancer.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Shawnbaby

@Fetts said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@Fetts said:

When I said "he's done" I was referring to Cap.

Ah, my mistake. apologies.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By renamed040924

@Shawnbaby said:

@nickzambuto said:

That's not necessarily what happened. Stryker told Logan that Creed had gone rogue and was hunting down their old squad and Creed had already gotten to Charlie and Wade. But Stryker was lying about Creed going rogue...and Wade wasn't dead. The truth of how Wade ended up on the operating table has not really been revealed. He may have volunteered for the experimentation, like he did in the comic books to find a cure for his cancer.

In that case he might be able to clear. Hawkeye will honestly be his toughest opponent, I see Clint launching an arrow, with Wade going to cut it as it nears him, only for it to explode upon contact. Like what he did to Loki in the Avengers.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Shawnbaby

@nickzambuto said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@nickzambuto said:

In that case he might be able to clear. Hawkeye will honestly be his toughest opponent, I see Clint launching an arrow, with Wade going to cut it as it nears him, only for it to explode upon contact. Like what he did to Loki in the Avengers.

That could work...if the first arrow Clint goes for is an explosive one. I agree that's its probably the best chance any of them here have.

Wade doesn't have any durability feats so the only assumption one can make is that his isnt much greater than the average human.

Jorgevy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Jorgevy

@Xanni15: It's not the same thing. It does always dodge back because Cap always aims it to dodge at something, it's part of the MO. And Im not gonna discuss an entire battle between Cap and a character with one feat.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Shawnbaby

@Jorgevy said:

@Xanni15: It's not the same thing. It does always dodge back because Cap always aims it to dodge at something, it's part of the MO. And Im not gonna discuss an entire battle between Cap and a character with one feat.

Well, apparently you are discussing it.

Jorgevy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Jorgevy

@Shawnbaby: apparently you didn't noticed I stopped before I actually started discussing

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Shawnbaby

@Jorgevy said:

@Shawnbaby: apparently you didn't noticed I stopped before I actually started discussing

Yes...but you've made a couple posts now...so you've already been discussing the battle. And now you are discussing how you are not discussing the battle.

Xanni15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Xanni15

@Jorgevy:

All I'm saying is that his one feat shows him reacting and moving faster than Cap did. He is faster in reacting by slicing the bullets in half and noticing people firing behind him and he's also faster seen by his blades moving in a blur. You're not going to discuss it? What's the point of commenting on this thread then?

Xanni15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Xanni15

@Shawnbaby said:

@Jorgevy said:

Yes...but you've made a couple posts now...so you've already been discussing the battle. And now you are discussing how you are not discussing the battle.

LOL

Jorgevy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Jorgevy

@Shawnbaby: discussing how Im not discussing the battle is not discussing a battle between Cap and a character with one feat. And I was discussing, I was stating my view on the matter and merely responded to @Xanni15: why I saw that way

@Xanni15: the point was simple: I said Wade wouldn't clear it, because he wouldn't get past Cap. Not with only one feat. That being said, if someone is going to actually try and make that one feat something worth to take down every character in there, be at will but I will not join in anymore

there's a reason why we need several feats. Consistency, PIS. How can we know if that's consistent or if it was just PIS? He only did it once, and that's actually all he did during the movie (H2H feats from Barackpool time dont really count since he was computerized/programmed)

Trackz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Trackz

isn't wade beaten by sabretooth off screen?

Xanni15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Xanni15

@Jorgevy:

I didn't make the battle or set the rules, just responding to it.

Jorgevy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Jorgevy

@Xanni15: yeah I know, but I just don't like when battles have characters with very little or inconclusive feats. That's why movie battles are sometimes harder. Much speculation

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Shawnbaby

@Trackz said:

isn't wade beaten by sabretooth off screen?

Stryker tells Logan that Creed has gone rogue and has started killing members of their old group...but Stryker was lying about at least part of it so we can't trust what he said about creed killing Wade...especially since Wade isn't dead.

BloodsunXL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By BloodsunXL

@Jorgevy said:

@Shawnbaby: discussing how Im not discussing the battle is not discussing a battle between Cap and a character with one feat. And I was discussing, I was stating my view on the matter and merely responded to @Xanni15: why I saw that way

@Xanni15: the point was simple: I said Wade wouldn't clear it, because he wouldn't get past Cap. Not with only one feat. That being said, if someone is going to actually try and make that one feat something worth to take down every character in there, be at will but I will not join in anymore

there's a reason why we need several feats. Consistency, PIS. How can we know if that's consistent or if it was just PIS? He only did it once, and that's actually all he did during the movie (H2H feats from Barackpool time dont really count since he was computerized/programmed)

Actually it does count. The programming was just a method of mind control(sorta), like how Loki controlled Hawkeye in the Avengers, but in a simular fashion of how Ivan Vanko controlled the Iron-Suit robots. If that makes sense lol.

Jorgevy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Jorgevy

@BloodsunX: but that's the thing, mind controls makes it different. When we usually fight or do any action at all we have a different tought process, a slower one, than when a computer simply executes an order. Unless the mind control wasn't cybernetic/computerized. IIRC it was, but may be it wasn't and Im just assuming it was

Cbookman123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Cbookman123

Sabertooth maybe the only problem

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Shawnbaby

@Jorgevy said:

@BloodsunX: but that's the thing, mind controls makes it different. When we usually fight or do any action at all we have a different tought process, a slower one, than when a computer simply executes an order. Unless the mind control wasn't cybernetic/computerized. IIRC it was, but may be it wasn't and Im just assuming it was

True...but Stryker wasn't giving him a whole lot of direction....the most we saw was him typing in "Decapitate" when logan was on the ground. Everything else seemed to be just following the initial directive of "Kill Weapon X"

If "Deadpool" had to rely solely on Stryker dictating his every action his reaction speed would have been abysmal

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 4.

Jorgevy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Jorgevy

@Shawnbaby: that wasn't what I was trying to point out. If he was indeed cybernatically altered, his responses are different. Like, you get punched, you dodge and counter attack. Your brain needs to acess the muscle memory to do it, in his case, if he was altered, that counter response would be faster because it was a computer response. While regular humans need (Even if it's fraction of seconds) to decide the best counter attack, way of dodging and plan ahead at the same time. A computer does it by matching an action with a reaction, therefore it will automatically counter A with B.

But I donno, as you said, Stryker was just typing orders. The whole movie was weird

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Shawnbaby

@Jorgevy said:

The whole movie was weird

On that point, my friend...you and I are in complete agreement.