#1 Posted by WillPayton (9726 posts) - - Show Bio

Team Anti-Heroes: Ozymandias and Wade Wilson

VS

Street Levelers Dream Team: Captain America, Catwoman, Silk Spectre II, Batman, Black Widow, Nite Owl II

No prep, no weapons, standard costumes, only h2h combat. Movie versions (see images). Fight in gladiator arena, starting 5m apart.

#2 Posted by ChaosBlazer (3930 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2

#3 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1 pretty easily. Cap is the only threat on team 2 so either Deadpool or Ozy can just delay him while the other obliterates the rest of Cap's team then finish off Cap.

#4 Posted by Shawnbaby (10869 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1.

Wade and Adrian are just too fast and too strong.

#5 Posted by uroborosphael (77 posts) - - Show Bio

@Xanni15 said:

Team 1 pretty easily. Cap is the only threat on team 2 so either Deadpool or Ozy can just delay him while the other obliterates the rest of Cap's team then finish off Cap.

#6 Posted by WillPayton (9726 posts) - - Show Bio

I think the team has a chance since no weapons... a small chance, but still a chance. 6 vs 2

#7 Posted by Baldy (5021 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1 7/10

Wade is extremely fast but has no hand to hand feats.

#8 Posted by Shawnbaby (10869 posts) - - Show Bio

@WillPayton said:

I think the team has a chance since no weapons... a small chance, but still a chance. 6 vs 2

Ozy was outnumbered 2 to 1 by Rorschach and Night Owl and he made them look like fools.

Ozy is fast enough to catch a bullet...Wade is fast enough to cut them in half. No one on team 2 has anything approaching that kind of speed.

#9 Posted by WhiteSnake (9 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1

#10 Posted by Baldy (5021 posts) - - Show Bio

@Shawnbaby said:

@WillPayton said:

Ozy was outnumbered 2 to 1 by Rorschach and Night Owl and he made them look like fools.

Ozy is fast enough to catch a bullet...Wade is fast enough to cut them in half. No one on team 2 has anything approaching that kind of speed.

Cut them in half even after they were fired at him from behind. :P

#11 Posted by Onemoreposter (4091 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2. Two many of them, plus Cap is meta.

#12 Posted by Shawnbaby (10869 posts) - - Show Bio

@Onemoreposter said:

Team 2. Two many of them, plus Cap is meta.

And Wade and Adrian Aren't? Methinks you need to watch these clips. Not a single member of team 2 have anything that can compare to these guys.

#13 Posted by Shawnbaby (10869 posts) - - Show Bio

@Baldy said:

Team 1 7/10

He's got some...he had some pretty decent moves in his fight with creed and logan (obviously he wont have the teleportation, arm swords, healing factor and eyebeams here). Although he seems much slower than he does in his fight at the beginning...possible side effect of the mind control juice, perhaps. Or just terrible, terrible writing.

#14 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

@Shawnbaby said:

@Baldy said:

Team 1 7/10

He's got some...he had some pretty decent moves in his fight with creed and logan (obviously he wont have the teleportation, arm swords, healing factor and eyebeams here). Although he seems much slower than he does in his fight at the beginning...possible side effect of the mind control juice, perhaps. Or just terrible, terrible writing.

That wasn't Wade, Baldy is correct about the no h2h feats but his speed is something no one on team 2 can deal with.

#15 Posted by Shawnbaby (10869 posts) - - Show Bio

@Xanni15: Yes, it was. Wade was Weapon XI.

#16 Posted by YoungJustice (6887 posts) - - Show Bio

Weapon 11 solos.

#17 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

@Shawnbaby:

I understand Wade was made into Weapon XI but I always thought of them as two different characters in the movie.

#18 Posted by WillPayton (9726 posts) - - Show Bio

@Xanni15 said:

@Shawnbaby:

I understand Wade was made into Weapon XI but I always thought of them as two different characters in the movie.

I agree, they are really two different characters.

Well, it's not looking good for team 2. I knew they'd have a tough time here. At least a couple of people think they'd win.

#19 Posted by Shawnbaby (10869 posts) - - Show Bio

@WillPayton said:

@Xanni15 said:

@Shawnbaby:

I agree, they are really two different characters.

Well, it's not looking good for team 2. I knew they'd have a tough time here. At least a couple of people think they'd win.

All I'm saying is that the fighting skills he has on display there were originally Wade's.