Arthas vs Jean Grey
Jaina vs Scarlet Witch
Kael'Thas vs Bishop
Kel Thuzad vs Cable
Sylvanis vs Gambit

All characters in their current forms
Mind Raping is ineffective against undead characters

#2 Posted by oldmagic (5265 posts) - - Show Bio

This is a epic curbstomp on X men's favor.

#3 Edited by HalJordan1986x (4853 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"This is a epic curbstomp on X men's favor."
Details?

I think its a pretty good match

Everyone on team 1 has uber magic
#4 Posted by Fehafare (400 posts) - - Show Bio
@HalJordan1986x
like what? 
i played warcraft a bunch of years ago.
#5 Posted by Stompa (1452 posts) - - Show Bio

Thrall vs Storm

Illidan vs Wolverine

Arthas vs Jean Grey

Jaina vs Scarlet Witch

Kael'Thas vs Bishop

Kel Thuzad vs Cable

Sylvanis vs Gambit

4/3 for the x-men and even if the winner of the duels would face off against each other afterwards the four x-men would win IMO. It´s true they are all very powerful magic users but for their really nasty spells the mostly need rituals or special items. The mutants just need the speed of thought to use their power and i dont think most of the Warcraft characters are durable enough to take a assault.

#6 Posted by Illidanavi (22 posts) - - Show Bio

Jaina alone would take out entire x-men team with ease and will kick their asses like nothing, let alone the likes of arthas, illidan or whosoever is present in the list.

#7 Posted by Perethorn (4714 posts) - - Show Bio

Thrall vs Storm

Illidan vs Wolverine

Arthas vs Jean Grey

Jaina vs Scarlet Witch

Kael'Thas vs Bishop

Kel Thuzad vs Cable

Sylvanis vs Gambit

#8 Posted by ElderSkaar (3776 posts) - - Show Bio

@perethorn: You put Wolverine above a dude who has powerful magic, thousand years of combat experience and insane regen. Good boy.

#9 Edited by ProfZ (476 posts) - - Show Bio

@stompa: I more or less agree with the exception of Kael'thas. He should beast Bishop.

#10 Posted by Helicoprion (1157 posts) - - Show Bio

x-men

#11 Posted by tparks (6171 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol at people who think Wolverine can beat Illidan. Come on now. The guy solos armies. Wolverine isn't fireproof either. He would melt before he touched him. Even if he heals, it's not like he's going to be much of a fighter when his muscles have melted into goo.

Thrall vs Storm

Illidan vs Wolverine

Arthas vs Jean Grey

Jaina vs Scarlet Witch

Kael'Thas vs Bishop

Kel Thuzad vs Cable

Sylvanis vs Gambit

#12 Posted by Doom_Phd (1055 posts) - - Show Bio

Just like to point out Storm isn't doing anything to Thrall for the soul fact that he is basically the avatar for the elements while storm just manipulates it

#13 Posted by tparks (6171 posts) - - Show Bio

@doom_phd said:

Just like to point out Storm isn't doing anything to Thrall for the soul fact that he is basically the avatar for the elements while storm just manipulates it

Has Thrall ever shown the ability to tank lightning? I can't remember him doing this ever, or is this just your assumption? It's cool if it is; I'm just curious if you've seen something I haven't.

#14 Posted by ElderSkaar (3776 posts) - - Show Bio

Storm better keep range from Thrall unless she wants Doomhammer mashed to her face.

#15 Posted by Mandarinestro (6649 posts) - - Show Bio

@tparks: Honestly if this is Phoenix Jean she incinerates Arthas.

#16 Edited by tparks (6171 posts) - - Show Bio

@mandarinestro: I would only assume Phoenix if Jean is stated as having Phoenix Force, but yes Phoenix would have no problem at all winning.

#17 Posted by mikex20 (3128 posts) - - Show Bio

Scarlet Witch solos

#18 Posted by Doom_Phd (1055 posts) - - Show Bio

@tparks: well I believe he has redirected lightning before.

#19 Posted by tparks (6171 posts) - - Show Bio

@doom_phd: Oh really? I'm not doubting you, I just don't remember it. It seems like it SHOULD be well within his character to do so, I was just wondering if it's actually happened at some point.

I wouldn't be surprised if it's happened somewhere in the massive amounts of lore Blizzard puts out.

#20 Posted by Doom_Phd (1055 posts) - - Show Bio

@tparks:

Well a example would be when he charges Doomhammer like Thor charges his hammer by calling down lightning.

Basically my point is Thrall can call elementals for aid.

#21 Posted by ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2 (5000 posts) - - Show Bio

@tparks: yup he is one the aspects and has tanked lightning and also planet destructing blasts from deathwing, he had a major power up when absorbed one of the aspects powers which the titans gave tp them

Honestly its depending on the versions here i can't see ether team stomping though tbh but wolverine,gambit and bishop have no place being here

#22 Posted by tparks (6171 posts) - - Show Bio

@doom_phd: You think he can do it better then Storm?

#23 Posted by Doom_Phd (1055 posts) - - Show Bio

@tparks:

Well to be honest he doesn't have the feats Storm has but he can keep up, however he has the potential to draw more power than storm could ever draw.

He is Deathwing replacement and mind I don't think he wields the same power as the former aspect but he certainly within the range to do so.

#24 Edited by Sean12345 (380 posts) - - Show Bio

Warcraft characters take a majority.

#25 Posted by ElderSkaar (3776 posts) - - Show Bio

Thrall vs Storm Could go either way

Illidan vs Wolverine Illidan stomps

Arthas vs Jean Grey Arthas (Pre Lich) probably loses but Lich King wins effortlessly

Jaina vs Scarlet Witch Scarlet Witch

Kael'Thas vs Bishop Kael'Thas stomps

Kel Thuzad vs Cable Kel'Thuzad stomps, seriously he could just freeze Cable at instant

Sylvanis vs Gambit Sylvannas i assume you mean, she wins, undeads are near immortals.

#26 Posted by comic_book_fan (6416 posts) - - Show Bio

@tparks: wolverine was incinerated in in uncanny x-men 539 and comes back and saves hope killing crimson commando and 4 armed guards in seconds.

wolverine was incinerated by nitro came back and killed him

wolverine was disintegrated by mandarin and healed

fire isn't going to cut it.

#27 Posted by ElderSkaar (3776 posts) - - Show Bio
#28 Edited by tparks (6171 posts) - - Show Bio

@comic_book_fan: Most of those scenarios you described are considered a KO and a win for battle forums rules though. When wolverine was blown up by Nitro, he was in a near death state for a few minutes. That's more then enough time to be down to be considered a win for Nitro. While Nitro ultimately lost in Civil War, as far as battle forums rules goes, Nitro technically won first.

Also, it's not like Illidan is just a guy on fire. Wolverine will be burned alive whenever he is in close range, while getting ripped apart by a superhuman character, with lightning fast speed. Wolverine isn't going to be in top fighting shape to take on an opponent as skilled as he is, with better speed, and the ability to teleport, and transform into a giant super strong demon, while he's burning alive.

Wolverine is just out of his weight class for that fight. Illidan is one of the top tier in WarCraft. Nothing against Wolverine, this is just a fight few street levelers could win.

#29 Posted by comic_book_fan (6416 posts) - - Show Bio

@tparks: yeah but this is a team battle his team has to beat the rest of the x-men before wolverine can get back into the fight.

#30 Posted by tparks (6171 posts) - - Show Bio

@comic_book_fan: I didn't take this as a team battle, but several one on ones. At least that's how it looks how it's laid out in the OP, and how everyone is responding.

Still, Wolverine would be way out of his weight class, but there are much more variables if this is the case, and he could be an asset on his team, since even with his lower power levels, wolverine in close can cut anyone down, regardless of durability. He would have a tough time getting in close to anyone with the power levels and amount of hax that would be tossed around this battle field though.

#31 Edited by colliderz (3973 posts) - - Show Bio

Thrall vs Storm

Illidan vs Wolverine

Arthas vs Jean Grey

Jaina vs Scarlet Witch

Kael'Thas vs Bishop

Kel Thuzad vs Cable

Sylvanis vs Gambit

#32 Posted by THUNDERBOLT30 (11409 posts) - - Show Bio

@doom_phd said:

This doesn't mean much unless he has some showings to back it up. Storm defeated the Trion, who are the embodiment of their entire dimension's elemental forces.

#33 Posted by arqe (169 posts) - - Show Bio

Thrall vs Storm

Illidan vs Wolverine

Arthas vs Jean Grey

Jaina vs Scarlet Witch

Kael'Thas vs Bishop

Kel'Thuzad vs Cable

Sylvanas vs Gambit

You mean by "current forms" as if right now ? Because some of these guys are dead. So ....

Warcraft side is much more powerful and apparently you picked the most powerful mortals among them. Only fight i'm having hard time figuring is Arthas vs Jean Grey. If its just Jean Grey , i can see Lich King can take her down without problems because he is nearly immune to all kinds of attacks. But if we are talking about Phoenix Jean Grey that is a different story.