vulture vs mysterio

thedudeifier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By thedudeifier

so basically, vulture is escaping from a failed heist, and has to drop out of the sky to dodge a bullet, crashes into old cathedral where Mysterio is trying to perfect a transparent version of vultures harness, vulture is angry that his genius is being copied, fight begins

rules: no prep time, basic weapons for both, eg. harness and metal feathers throwers for vulture, and smoke bombs, hologram projectors and strengthened suit with flight capability for mysterio , both have hand gun each as fall back weapon, but in hard to reach places on suits, morals off (if they had any)

round 1: inside cathedral, with mysterio's self defence systems going off eg smoke bombs flying, hologram enemies and robotic enemies attacking, neither opponent is sure what's an illusion and what's not

round 2: city skyline, swooping down to grab objects to help allowed

round 3: inside daily bugel tower, working way down from top floor to basement

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

Mysterio stomps. Mismatch in my opinion.

Oh on a side note, welcome to the vine!

thedudeifier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omgomgwtfwtf: thanks, im glad someone replied so quickly, these guys are my favourite spiderman villains, and I really wanted to see what people think would happen if they fought.

Nmlx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedudeifier:

I think Mysterio wins, since I think Vulture is the weakest one of spider-mans regular opponents.

No Caption Provided

Mysterio is doing good against opponents who are not bullet proof. Spider-man usually beats up Mysterio with the help of his spider-sense.

Keenko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 10

#5  Edited By Keenko

Vulture has more strength/offensive capabilities but if he's found himself in a place that Mysterio has set up, he doesn't stand much of a chance.

MonkeyDLuffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vulture is formidable. I would say it's a win for Mysterio, but not really a stomp.