• 83 results
  • 1
  • 2
#1 Posted by E-MAN (187 posts) - - Show Bio

Now this would be a nice battle.

#2 Posted by Xmen_forever (1909 posts) - - Show Bio

Vulcan would win easy.

#3 Posted by bumnut (1789 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpher said:
"

Vulcan would win easy.

"


Vulcan should be able to manipulate that sweet energy like a fouth of july fire works show!
#4 Edited by Johnny_Nemesis (2170 posts) - - Show Bio

Depends on which Lantern
 
If its a rookie Lantern I can see Vulcan taking it..if its a mid tier Lantern or one of the top ones then Vulcan dies horribly

#5 Posted by Escherion 3.0 (33 posts) - - Show Bio
@Johnny_Nemesis said:
"Depends on which Lantern  If its a rookie Lantern I can see Vulcan taking it..if its a mid tier Lantern or one of the top ones then Vulcan dies horribly "

Dude Vulcan can absorb any energy or "energy based constructs" such as what the ring emitts. im going with Vulcan, but i respect you opinion, im just saying.
#6 Posted by Johnny_Nemesis (2170 posts) - - Show Bio
@Escherion 3.0 said:
" @Johnny_Nemesis said:
"Depends on which Lantern  If its a rookie Lantern I can see Vulcan taking it..if its a mid tier Lantern or one of the top ones then Vulcan dies horribly "

Dude Vulcan can absorb any energy or "energy based constructs" such as what the ring emitts. im going with Vulcan, but i respect you opinion, im just saying. "
Constructs are made of plasma...even Captain Atom was unable to absorb them..and Vulcan is an incredibly watered down Captain Atom...plus Vulcan doesnt understand Oan energy either...he loses..
#7 Posted by EdwardWindsor (14399 posts) - - Show Bio

green lanterns use energy vulcans uses said energy to detsroy them each lantern attacks would just make him stronger

#8 Posted by Johnny_Nemesis (2170 posts) - - Show Bio
@lazystudent said:
" green lanterns use energy vulcans uses said energy to detsroy them each lantern attacks would just make him stronger "
Constructs are plasma...Vulcan would get his skull caved in 
#9 Edited by Escherion 3.0 (33 posts) - - Show Bio

What the $#%$ he ain't use no energy, then GL he is much skilled with a ring

#10 Posted by Johnny_Nemesis (2170 posts) - - Show Bio
@Escherion 3.0 said:
"

What the $#%$ he ain't use no energy, then GL he is much skilled with a ring

"
His energy blast are energy..his constructs are plasma..which is why Atom wasnt able to f*ck with them..and Vulcan is an incredibly watered down Captain Atom
#11 Edited by EdwardWindsor (14399 posts) - - Show Bio

and your saying plasma has no energy in it ? lol guess waht its nearly all energy which vulcan can manipulate, if it wasnt energy why would the source of the power be called a battery ?

#12 Posted by Johnny_Nemesis (2170 posts) - - Show Bio
@lazystudent said:
" and your saying plasma has no energy in it ? lol guess waht its nearly all energy which vulcan can manipulate "
No he cant...even Captain Atom was unable to manipulate them and Atom would curbstomp the hell out of Vulcan
Also Vulcan doesn't understand Oan energy...he loses..badly
#13 Posted by Escherion 3.0 (33 posts) - - Show Bio
@Johnny_Nemesis said:
" @Escherion 3.0 said:
"

What the $#%$ he ain't use no energy, then GL he is much skilled with a ring

"
His energy blast are energy..his constructs are plasma..which is why Atom wasnt able to f*ck with them..and Vulcan is an incredibly watered down Captain Atom "

Ha.... "Atom F*ck with them!
#14 Posted by Johnny_Nemesis (2170 posts) - - Show Bio
@Escherion 3.0 said:
" @Johnny_Nemesis said:
" @Escherion 3.0 said:
"

What the $#%$ he ain't use no energy, then GL he is much skilled with a ring

"
His energy blast are energy..his constructs are plasma..which is why Atom wasnt able to f*ck with them..and Vulcan is an incredibly watered down Captain Atom "

Ha.... "Atom F*ck with them! "
Atom beat Hal..but not because he absorbed his constructs
#15 Posted by EdwardWindsor (14399 posts) - - Show Bio
@Johnny_Nemesis:  he doesnt need to understand it only sence it he omega class he can manipulate anything he dam well pleases using his power thats waht omega class means , so he sences new power and uses it straight away lol, read war of kings shows you what he can do
#16 Posted by Escherion 3.0 (33 posts) - - Show Bio

im thinking VULCAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i dont know i just like him

#17 Posted by Johnny_Nemesis (2170 posts) - - Show Bio
@lazystudent said:
" @Johnny_Nemesis:  he doesnt need to understand it only sence it he omega class he can manipulate anything he dam well pleases using his power thats waht omega class means , so he sences new power and uses it straight away lol, read war of kings shows you what he can do "
Actually he would have to understand it...and again it doesnt matter because constructs are plasma...Atom wasnt able to manipulate them 
 
Hes omega class..but he got owned by Gladiator...
#18 Posted by EdwardWindsor (14399 posts) - - Show Bio
@Johnny_Nemesis said:
" @lazystudent said:
" @Johnny_Nemesis:  he doesnt need to understand it only sence it he omega class he can manipulate anything he dam well pleases using his power thats waht omega class means , so he sences new power and uses it straight away lol, read war of kings shows you what he can do "
Actually he would have to understand it...and again it doesnt matter because constructs are plasma...Atom wasnt able to manipulate them   Hes omega class..but he got owned by Gladiator... "
let me put this to u another way , the ring needs energy to power it , and what ever lantern it is needs thisn power for the ring to work , vulcan cna simply syphon the power and prevent the ring from being used , or he can uses local environmental enrgy around him to power himself to a hugluy powerful level. As for gladitaor h2h is one of the ebst in marvel unoiverse so obviouslt beats him in that scenario not just gonna let  vulcan vapourise him which he probally could. And if hal lost to captain atom what makes you thinks another lantern " who mostly arent as good as hal " would win
#19 Posted by Fresh Prince (4975 posts) - - Show Bio
@Johnny_Nemesis said:
plus Vulcan doesnt understand Oan energy either...he loses.. "
Does it matter if he doesn't understand Oan energy? When he fought Adam Warlock he said that his magic was just an exotic kind of energy. He wasn't familiar with it because he never fought anyone who's magic is at the level of Warlock but he still stomped him. Can't Vulcan also manipulate the energy of the power rings to lower their power levels?
 
@Johnny_Nemesis said:
Hes omega class..but he got owned by Gladiator... "
He got beat by Gladiator because he was cocky. He had more than enough time to put up his shields or just move a bit but he didn't because he overestimataed his own power.
#20 Posted by Escherion 3.0 (33 posts) - - Show Bio
@lazystudent said:
" @Johnny_Nemesis said:
" @lazystudent said:
" @Johnny_Nemesis:  he doesnt need to understand it only sence it he omega class he can manipulate anything he dam well pleases using his power thats waht omega class means , so he sences new power and uses it straight away lol, read war of kings shows you what he can do "
Actually he would have to understand it...and again it doesnt matter because constructs are plasma...Atom wasnt able to manipulate them   Hes omega class..but he got owned by Gladiator... "
let me put this to u another way , the ring needs energy to power it , and what ever lantern it is needs thisn power for the ring to work , vulcan cna simply syphon the power and prevent the ring from being used , or he can uses local environmental enrgy around him to power himself to a hugluy powerful level. As for gladitaor h2h is one of the ebst in marvel unoiverse so obviouslt beats him in that scenario not just gonna let  vulcan vapourise him which he probally could. And if hal lost to captain atom what makes you thinks another lantern " who mostly arent as good as hal " would win "

since you said it, Vulcan can manipulate the energy and stop the energy going inside the ring. altough the Ring is powered by Hal's WILL
#21 Posted by xyrzrockrain (921 posts) - - Show Bio

Vulcan wins IMO!

#22 Posted by EdwardWindsor (14399 posts) - - Show Bio
@Escherion 3.0 said:
" @lazystudent said:
" @Johnny_Nemesis said:
" @lazystudent said:
" @Johnny_Nemesis:  he doesnt need to understand it only sence it he omega class he can manipulate anything he dam well pleases using his power thats waht omega class means , so he sences new power and uses it straight away lol, read war of kings shows you what he can do "
Actually he would have to understand it...and again it doesnt matter because constructs are plasma...Atom wasnt able to manipulate them   Hes omega class..but he got owned by Gladiator... "
let me put this to u another way , the ring needs energy to power it , and what ever lantern it is needs thisn power for the ring to work , vulcan cna simply syphon the power and prevent the ring from being used , or he can uses local environmental enrgy around him to power himself to a hugluy powerful level. As for gladitaor h2h is one of the ebst in marvel unoiverse so obviouslt beats him in that scenario not just gonna let  vulcan vapourise him which he probally could. And if hal lost to captain atom what makes you thinks another lantern " who mostly arent as good as hal " would win "

since you said it, Vulcan can manipulate the energy and stop the energy going inside the ring. altough the Ring is powered by Hal's WILL "
his will comes form his brain hes brain works via elctrical impulses need i go on lol
#23 Posted by Escherion 3.0 (33 posts) - - Show Bio
@lazystudent said:
" @Escherion 3.0 said:
" @lazystudent said:
" @Johnny_Nemesis said:
" @lazystudent said:
" @Johnny_Nemesis:  he doesnt need to understand it only sence it he omega class he can manipulate anything he dam well pleases using his power thats waht omega class means , so he sences new power and uses it straight away lol, read war of kings shows you what he can do "
Actually he would have to understand it...and again it doesnt matter because constructs are plasma...Atom wasnt able to manipulate them   Hes omega class..but he got owned by Gladiator... "
let me put this to u another way , the ring needs energy to power it , and what ever lantern it is needs thisn power for the ring to work , vulcan cna simply syphon the power and prevent the ring from being used , or he can uses local environmental enrgy around him to power himself to a hugluy powerful level. As for gladitaor h2h is one of the ebst in marvel unoiverse so obviouslt beats him in that scenario not just gonna let  vulcan vapourise him which he probally could. And if hal lost to captain atom what makes you thinks another lantern " who mostly arent as good as hal " would win "

since you said it, Vulcan can manipulate the energy and stop the energy going inside the ring. altough the Ring is powered by Hal's WILL "
his will comes form his brain hes brain works via elctrical impulses need i go on lol "
Ahh.... WAIT I HAVE A GOOD REASON WHY VULCAN WINS! Hal jordan nneds to sleep to have "ENERGY" to fight so all Vulcan nneds to do is intterupt Hal in his sleep until the next day when they fight Hal has no "ENERGY" to fight. cool huh? LOL
#24 Edited by EdwardWindsor (14399 posts) - - Show Bio

my point about syphoning form the ring was in order to attck using the ring it has to transfrom the energy into plasma and anyone who manipulate energy will own any transmformer device a little science for you all

#25 Posted by Johnny_Nemesis (2170 posts) - - Show Bio
@lazystudent said:
" my point about syphoning form the ring was in order to attck using the ring it has to transfrom the energy into plasma and anyone who manipulate energy will own any transmformer device a little science for you all "
Vulcan cant siphon energy because it exist in a pocket dimension that Vulcan has no access to...
#26 Posted by Johnny_Nemesis (2170 posts) - - Show Bio
@Escherion 3.0 said:
" @lazystudent said:
" @Johnny_Nemesis said:
" @lazystudent said:
" @Johnny_Nemesis:  he doesnt need to understand it only sence it he omega class he can manipulate anything he dam well pleases using his power thats waht omega class means , so he sences new power and uses it straight away lol, read war of kings shows you what he can do "
Actually he would have to understand it...and again it doesnt matter because constructs are plasma...Atom wasnt able to manipulate them   Hes omega class..but he got owned by Gladiator... "
let me put this to u another way , the ring needs energy to power it , and what ever lantern it is needs thisn power for the ring to work , vulcan cna simply syphon the power and prevent the ring from being used , or he can uses local environmental enrgy around him to power himself to a hugluy powerful level. As for gladitaor h2h is one of the ebst in marvel unoiverse so obviouslt beats him in that scenario not just gonna let  vulcan vapourise him which he probally could. And if hal lost to captain atom what makes you thinks another lantern " who mostly arent as good as hal " would win "

since you said it, Vulcan can manipulate the energy and stop the energy going inside the ring. altough the Ring is powered by Hal's WILL "
You have no idea how a power ring works do you...
#27 Posted by bumnut (1789 posts) - - Show Bio

Vulcan can manipulate ANY form of energy, and that's basically what a GL ring puts out! Vulcan manipulated Warlocks "Quantum Magic Energy" for the record! He'd go to town with a GL, in my opinion! He just recently got decimated by Black Bolt, and rebuilt himself!
#28 Posted by Johnny_Nemesis (2170 posts) - - Show Bio

Constructs aren't energy...

#29 Posted by EdwardWindsor (14399 posts) - - Show Bio

he doenst need access to the dimension since the ring does that for him, as long as the lanterns use any form of energy to power themselves or to attack vulcna can use it agaisnt them as said above he in fresh princes post he will reconise the new power source he doenst neeed to be familiar with it he will just know its there and be able to manipulate it thats waht omegas do there power is only limited by there brain the only way  vulcan loses is if he gets to cocky again 

#30 Posted by Johnny_Nemesis (2170 posts) - - Show Bio
@Fresh Prince said:
" @Johnny_Nemesis said:
plus Vulcan doesnt understand Oan energy either...he loses.. "
Does it matter if he doesn't understand Oan energy? When he fought Adam Warlock he said that his magic was just an exotic kind of energy. He wasn't familiar with it because he never fought anyone who's magic is at the level of Warlock but he still stomped him. Can't Vulcan also manipulate the energy of the power rings to lower their power levels?
 
@Johnny_Nemesis said:
Hes omega class..but he got owned by Gladiator... "
He got beat by Gladiator because he was cocky. He had more than enough time to put up his shields or just move a bit but he didn't because he overestimataed his own power. "
If GL shoots him with a straight up energy blast then sure..Vulcan can absorb it..constructs arent energy though....they could easily decapitate or cave in Vulcans skull with a construct
#31 Posted by bumnut (1789 posts) - - Show Bio
@Johnny_Nemesis said:
"Constructs aren't energy... "

What ever GL's throw out from their ring, he can manipulate!
#32 Posted by Johnny_Nemesis (2170 posts) - - Show Bio

Not constructs,..

#33 Posted by bumnut (1789 posts) - - Show Bio
@Johnny_Nemesis said:
"Not constructs,.. "


Yes, constructs ;-)
#34 Posted by Johnny_Nemesis (2170 posts) - - Show Bio

Constructs arent energy...Vulcan wont be able to manipulate them therefore he won't be able to stop them from lobbing his head off

#35 Posted by BatDance (2248 posts) - - Show Bio
Vulcan gets blitzed
#36 Posted by bumnut (1789 posts) - - Show Bio
@Johnny_Nemesis said:
"Constructs arent energy...Vulcan wont be able to manipulate them therefore he won't be able to stop them from lobbing his head off "


Sorry Johnny, you'll have to prove to me that he can't manipulate them, cause he's done so with every other form that supposedly couldn't be done.
#37 Posted by Fresh Prince (4975 posts) - - Show Bio
@Johnny_Nemesis said:
If GL shoots him with a straight up energy blast then sure..Vulcan can absorb it..constructs arent energy though....they could easily decapitate or cave in Vulcans skull with a construct "
I don't see why he can't drain the rings energy. Also, the constructs won't easily cave in his skull or decapitate him because he has shields of his own which easily stood to a full on attack from Havok.
#38 Posted by Johnny_Nemesis (2170 posts) - - Show Bio
@bumnut said:
" @Johnny_Nemesis said:
"Constructs arent energy...Vulcan wont be able to manipulate them therefore he won't be able to stop them from lobbing his head off "
Sorry Johnny, you'll have to prove to me that he can't manipulate them, cause he's done so with every other form that supposedly couldn't be done. "
Captain Atom wasnt able to manipulate them...neither was Eradicator..and Firestorm couldnt do anything to them either
#39 Posted by EdwardWindsor (14399 posts) - - Show Bio

 @Johnny_Nemesis: 
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plasma_%28physics%29 heres some more science for you havea little read on plasma iam telling you know one you have read this nyou wount be abel to dispute an enregy manipulator of the highest scale wouldnt pwn a construct  

#40 Posted by Johnny_Nemesis (2170 posts) - - Show Bio
@lazystudent said:
"  @Johnny_Nemesis:  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plasma_%28physics%29 heres some more science for you havea little read on plasma iam telling you know one you have read this nyou wount be abel to dispute an enregy manipulator of the highest scale wouldnt pwn a construct   "
wikipedia...are you serious? And if you read the page..Plasma is a form of gas...I use reference from the actual comics and Captain Atom was unable to manipulate Hals constructs, and we already know his powers are on a much higher scale then Vulcans are
 
Granted if GL shoots an energy blast I can see Vulcan eating it up..constructs though.. I see Vulcan getting his lobbed off
#41 Posted by bumnut (1789 posts) - - Show Bio
@Johnny_Nemesis said:
" @bumnut said:
" @Johnny_Nemesis said:
"Constructs arent energy...Vulcan wont be able to manipulate them therefore he won't be able to stop them from lobbing his head off "
Sorry Johnny, you'll have to prove to me that he can't manipulate them, cause he's done so with every other form that supposedly couldn't be done. "
Captain Atom wasnt able to manipulate them...neither was Eradicator..and Firestorm couldnt do anything to them either "

Captain Atom isn't Vulcan, so it bears no relevance! How does what Capt Atom do bear any relevance on Vulcan? So CA is the litmus test? What ever he can or can't do, is the same for Vulcan, is that what your saying? It's all energy dude, and that's Vulcan's play ground :-)
#42 Posted by Johnny_Nemesis (2170 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain Atom isnt Vulcan..his powers are on a much higher scale..hes an energy manipulator though..so is Vulcan..if it isnt energy then Vulcan can't f*ck with it

#43 Posted by Fresh Prince (4975 posts) - - Show Bio
@BatDance said:
" Vulcan gets blitzed "
Doubt it.
#44 Posted by bumnut (1789 posts) - - Show Bio
@Johnny_Nemesis said:
"Captain Atom isnt Vulcan..his powers are on a much higher scale..hes an energy manipulator though..so is Vulcan..if it isnt energy then Vulcan can't f*ck with it "


Trying telling Warlock that ;-)
#45 Posted by Fresh Prince (4975 posts) - - Show Bio
@Johnny_Nemesis said:
" Captain Atom isnt Vulcan..his powers are on a much higher scale..hes an energy manipulator though..so is Vulcan..if it isnt energy then Vulcan can't f*ck with it "
He was able to mess with magic. I don't remember other energy manipulators manipulating magic.
#46 Posted by Johnny_Nemesis (2170 posts) - - Show Bio
@Fresh Prince said:
" @Johnny_Nemesis said:
" Captain Atom isnt Vulcan..his powers are on a much higher scale..hes an energy manipulator though..so is Vulcan..if it isnt energy then Vulcan can't f*ck with it "
He was able to mess with magic. I don't remember other energy manipulators manipulating magic. "
Magic =/= plasma @bumnut said:
" @Johnny_Nemesis said:
"Captain Atom isnt Vulcan..his powers are on a much higher scale..hes an energy manipulator though..so is Vulcan..if it isnt energy then Vulcan can't f*ck with it "
Trying telling Warlock that ;-) "
I don't remember Warlock being a Lantern =/
#47 Edited by EdwardWindsor (14399 posts) - - Show Bio

i put wikipedia since your a layman as far as i know and iam not gonna use national institute of chemistrys  definition of plasma its wavelenghts etc since most people on here wouldnt understand it, the simple point was ment to show that plasma like all thing in the universe ia made of sub atomic particals protons electrons and such which are all held together via bonding .Any enrgy put into this can cause explosions etc as the structure is broken , vulcan as a omega class mutant would not only be abel to manipulate the enrgy in plasma he would also theoreticallybe abel to break all bonds on an atomic level of the structure by manipulating the energies which hold it together. For thoose of you who doubt he could do this read the defintion of omega mutant as i said before any form of energy he cna do anything he dam well pleases with .

#48 Posted by Fresh Prince (4975 posts) - - Show Bio
@Johnny_Nemesis said:
Magic =/= plasma
So magic=energy? I'm just saying he was able to manipulate it and you said Vulcan couldn't mess with something unless it was energy.
#49 Posted by Johnny_Nemesis (2170 posts) - - Show Bio
@Fresh Prince said:
" @Johnny_Nemesis said:
Magic =/= plasma
So magic=energy? I'm just saying he was able to manipulate it and you said Vulcan couldn't mess with something unless it was energy. "
Who said anything about energy? I said magic =/= a GL construct
 
@lazystudent said:
" i put wikipedia since your a layman as far as i know and iam not gonna use national institute of chemistrys  definition of plasma its wavelenghts etc since most people on here wouldnt understand it, the simple point was ment to show that plasma like all thing in the universe ia made of sun atomic particals protons electrons and such which are all held together via bonding which requires energy to be mantianed any enrgy put into this can cause explosions etc as the structure is broken , vulcan as a omega class mutant would not only be abel to manipulate the enrgy in plasma he would also theoreticallybe abel to break all bonds on an atomic level of the structure by manipulating the energies which hold it together. For thoose of you who doubt he could do this read the defintion of omega mutant as i said before any form of energy he cna do anything he dam well pleases with . "
You go through the schematics all you want but the fact is that vastly superior energy manipulators have been unable to absorb GL constructs..so their is nothing to suggest a lower end energy manipulator would be able to
#50 Posted by Fresh Prince (4975 posts) - - Show Bio
@Johnny_Nemesis said:
" @Fresh Prince said:
" @Johnny_Nemesis said:
Magic =/= plasma
So magic=energy? I'm just saying he was able to manipulate it and you said Vulcan couldn't mess with something unless it was energy. "
Who said anything about energy? I said magic =/= a GL construct
I was just pointing out that he was able to manipulate something that wasn't energy. I said it right there.