M

cennobite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By cennobite

Mr. M definitely he has or had spent years reading books about physics, engineering, biology, chemistry etc. so he would be able to control his powers better so he would just turn Vulcan into stone or something. Any attacks by Vulcan and Mr. M would just go intangible, unless Vulcan manages to suppress Mr. M's powers, but Mr. M might be able to resist using his own powers.

G-w-D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By G-w-D

Well theoretically Vulcan once masters his own powers should be capable of anything Mr M is but as far now Mr M control over matter and energy and his Knowledge beats Vulcan
cennobite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By cennobite

Yeah with Vulcan supposedly returning and the fact the last time he was seen he seemed to be able to regenerate somehow, it seemed that Black Bolt had killed him then he came back ranting I'm Omega I will rebuild myself and at the end Crystal commented that he regenerated somehow, so this might be some sort of expansion of Vulcan's powers. Being able to use energy to regenerate would make him extremely hard to stop, plus he now seems to be able to manipulate magic.

G-w-D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By G-w-D
@cennobite said:
"Yeah with Vulcan supposedly returning and the fact the last time he was seen he seemed to be able to regenerate somehow, it seemed that Black Bolt had killed him then he came back ranting I'm Omega I will rebuild myself and at the end Crystal commented that he regenerated somehow, so this might be some sort of expansion of Vulcan's powers. Being able to use energy to regenerate would make him extremely hard to stop, plus he now seems to be able to manipulate magic. "

Magic is Just an exotic form of energy, him being an Omega Level manipulater explains why he can manipulateit though i wonder  can he manipulate other exotic energy forms like  power cosmic? he should have the ability but i doubt he'll ever do it 

As for the regenerating bit, it is possible someone of his powers could have used Energy manipulating to speed his healing rate or recreate flesh  problem with that is that he never has shown that level of Knowledge and use of his powers before and if he's that skilled alot of the things that happened against him in WoK was PIS
cennobite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By cennobite

Well he is supposed to be returning so we will just have to wait and see what he will be like then, I hope he will have the opportunity to try the power cosmic and expand on using his powers instead of just blasting everything that gets in his way. 

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By King_Saturn
I think Mr. M can win this one
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#9  Edited By Erik

Worth a bump. 

TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#10  Edited By TheCerealKillz

Worth Another.

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#11  Edited By Mercy_

Is this Rise and Fall Vulcan?

Tabish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Tabish

@g_w_d: Vulcan has the ability to switch off someones energy manipulation so he could go up to mr m and switch his energy manipulation ability off and he would become powerless meaning Vulcan can kill him

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tabish said:

@g_w_d: Vulcan has the ability to switch off someones energy manipulation so he could go up to mr m and switch his energy manipulation ability off and he would become powerless meaning Vulcan can kill him

Mr. M is a matter manipulator, not an energy manipulator.

Emmett_frost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Emmett_frost

This could go either way. They both seem to manipulate matter and energy on the highest level. Both r beyond omega

Vulcan can shut off other's powers as can Mr.M Vulcan used someone else's powers, can Mr.M do that? Probably but I don't want to jump to conclusions.

But one thing is a fact, the first person to use his powers dies here tho they both can heal themselves or even resurrect themselves

omriamar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mr M

Avatar image for lordofallhumans
LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

When did Mr. M get ranged feats? The way I remember it he had to make physical contact to manipulate matter. If that's the case Vulcan stomps because his opponent will never get a chance to use his powers.