Ironman of course

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Vulcan gets 0 respect on comicvine.It's apparent nobody has any idea what he can do.

Vulcan wins in one attack.
Precise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5  Edited By Precise
Vance Astro said:
"Vulcan gets 0 respect on comicvine.It's apparent nobody has any idea what he can do.

"
I agree. I don't like they guy either but he has this one in the bag.
Delinquent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By Delinquent
Vance Astro said:
"Vulcan gets 0 respect on comicvine.It's apparent nobody has any idea what he can do.

"
I don't think he gets zero respect but I don't think the vine gives him enough credit or hates him so much that they don't wanna think of him winning.

Really this is all in Vulcans favor Ironmans suit runs on power the only thing he can do with out Vulcans control is hit him. I doubt he will wanna run close to him if he knows what Vulcan can do. This fight is all in Vulcans favor unless Ironman has prep.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Actually Iron Man could possibly beat Vulcan without prep..but that would involve a little technopathy cheating =]

Delinquent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Delinquent

He would probably do what he did to Cap during the civil war with the sound then jump out his suit and let it blow up.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Delinquent said:
"He would probably do what he did to Cap during the civil war with the sound then jump out his suit and let it blow up."
That's a chump move.If it wasn't Civil War..Iron Man wouldn't have done anything like that.
Delinquent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Delinquent

Yeah and the funny thing is I'd never seen him use that move before and after the civil war lol. Why did he use it  on Mandarin? It was so random to. A suit like that fighting cap shouldn't need such a useless function.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Delinquent said:
"Yeah and the funny thing is I'd never seen him use that move before and after the civil war lol. Why did he use it  on Mandarin? It was so random to. A suit like that fighting cap shouldn't need such a useless function."
I have no idea...
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By King_Saturn
Vulcan would beat Iron Man
The_Scourge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#13  Edited By The_Scourge

So Vulcan wins?

HalJordan1986x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By HalJordan1986x

Didnt Vulcan kill alot of the Shi Ar?
Vulcan wins this

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

If Iron Man actually had to fight Vulcan in comics he would win..and not because the writing will be in his favor.Iron Man could logically beat Vulcan if he really needed to.

geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#16  Edited By geraldthesloth

Iron man can take this after the fight of his freaking life

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#17  Edited By Ferro Vida

Vulcan Curbstomps. He killed two of the Shi'ar Imperial guard who manipulated energy by taking command of the power inside of him. Vulcan would use the suits own power to burn Tony to death with his own repulsors

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Ferro Vida said:
"Vulcan Curbstomps. He killed two of the Shi'ar Imperial guard who manipulated energy by taking command of the power inside of him. Vulcan would use the suits own power to burn Tony to death with his own repulsors"
Killing two of the Shi'ar imperial guard isn't something Iron Man couldn't do..so saying that doesn't make him able to beat Iron Man.I also doubt Iron Man would bother using his repulsers against someone who absorbs energy.
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Ferro Vida
Vance Astro said:
"Ferro Vida said:
"Vulcan Curbstomps. He killed two of the Shi'ar Imperial guard who manipulated energy by taking command of the power inside of him. Vulcan would use the suits own power to burn Tony to death with his own repulsors"
Killing two of the Shi'ar imperial guard isn't something Iron Man couldn't do..so saying that doesn't make him able to beat Iron Man.I also doubt Iron Man would bother using his repulsers against someone who absorbs energy."
He doesn't need to use them. Vulcan has proven that he can manipulate energy whether it is inside him, or something/someone else (what I was saying with the imperial guards who manipulate energy). Tony is not pushover, if he uses his armour, he's screwed, and if he doesn't he's even more thoroughly screwed.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Ferro Vida said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Ferro Vida said:
Killing two of the Shi'ar imperial guard isn't something Iron Man couldn't do..so saying that doesn't make him able to beat Iron Man.I also doubt Iron Man would bother using his repulsers against someone who absorbs energy."
He doesn't need to use them. Vulcan has proven that he can manipulate energy whether it is inside him, or something/someone else (what I was saying with the imperial guards who manipulate energy). Tony is not pushover, if he uses his armour, he's screwed, and if he doesn't he's even more thoroughly screwed."
Tony doesn't even need his repulsors.They aren't his strongest weapon anymore.Beating to people who manipulate energy when your an OMEGA level energy manipulator..is not even a feat.I'm not saying Iron Man wins..all I am saying is,If Iron Man goes all out and he really wants to take Vulcan down..even without prep he can do that.Iron Man has suits he controls with his mind that can allow him to compete with gods.I don't know if you've read any new Iron Man but he has been seen replacing himself with a dupe before anyone knew it wasn't the real Iron Man.Kept him from being killed.
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Ferro Vida
Vance Astro said:
"Ferro Vida said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Ferro Vida said:
He doesn't need to use them. Vulcan has proven that he can manipulate energy whether it is inside him, or something/someone else (what I was saying with the imperial guards who manipulate energy). Tony is not pushover, if he uses his armour, he's screwed, and if he doesn't he's even more thoroughly screwed."
Tony doesn't even need his repulsors.They aren't his strongest weapon anymore.Beating to people who manipulate energy when your an OMEGA level energy manipulator..is not even a feat.I'm not saying Iron Man wins..all I am saying is,If Iron Man goes all out and he really wants to take Vulcan down..even without prep he can do that.Iron Man has suits he controls with his mind that can allow him to compete with gods.I don't know if you've read any new Iron Man but he has been seen replacing himself with a dupe before anyone knew it wasn't the real Iron Man.Kept him from being killed."
Yeah, I read that one where he fought Zeke Stane. And I'm not saying he would use his repulsors, I'm saying that his armour, all of them, runs on energy. Vulcan controls all energy for a variety of purposes. i.e. Tony = Screwed. Even if he does use a dupe, the dupe still dies.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Ferro Vida said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Ferro Vida said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Ferro Vida said:
Tony doesn't even need his repulsors.They aren't his strongest weapon anymore.Beating to people who manipulate energy when your an OMEGA level energy manipulator..is not even a feat.I'm not saying Iron Man wins..all I am saying is,If Iron Man goes all out and he really wants to take Vulcan down..even without prep he can do that.Iron Man has suits he controls with his mind that can allow him to compete with gods.I don't know if you've read any new Iron Man but he has been seen replacing himself with a dupe before anyone knew it wasn't the real Iron Man.Kept him from being killed."
Yeah, I read that one where he fought Zeke Stane. And I'm not saying he would use his repulsors, I'm saying that his armour, all of them, runs on energy. Vulcan controls all energy for a variety of purposes. i.e. Tony = Screwed. Even if he does use a dupe, the dupe still dies."
Iron Man doesn't need the suit to use technopathy.
The_Scourge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By The_Scourge

Looks like there's no clear winner here

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Vulcan wins..but it's not going to be a walk in the park.

mira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By mira

I vote for Ironman.

mgrman5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By mgrman5

Bump

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By ghost_rider1

Wow! I can't believe some ppl actually think ironman could win here

ChaosBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#28  Edited By ChaosBlazer

Can't Vulcan just sap the energy out of Tony's suit or use the suit against Tony?

mgrman5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By mgrman5

@ghost_rider1: Don't know Iron Man has been through worse and is always adapting and figuring out a way to beat his opponents he is like Batman with flashy crazy gadgets. Especially with his new Bleeding Edge suit its feats are all so insanely powerful and what it is capable of its scary.

LordVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By LordVulcan

Vulcan curb stomps. hes ftl. he does not dick around. he goes all out from start. tony is dead. you can try to mind fuck vulcan but he has proven to be resistant to it. iron man cannot win with out some prep. even then i would still give it to vulcan.

heres him owning a new sentinel.

don't go any were i am just getting started.

LordVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By LordVulcan

vulcan taking a screem from black volt.

and no he does not die from that.

flies into a ship and out again.

cant find it but Scy'ar Tal blow up the ship vulcan is in and is like hey you guys destroyed my ship.

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By ghost_rider1
@mgrman5

@ghost_rider1: Don't know Iron Man has been through worse and is always adapting and figuring out a way to beat his opponents he is like Batman with flashy crazy gadgets. Especially with his new Bleeding Edge suit its feats are all so insanely powerful and what it is capable of its scary.

I tony hav a powerful suit. But there is no way tony can hurt vulcan. Vulcan can manipulate and generate ALL forms of energy. He can create forcefields or anything he want out of energy. His abilites is limited to his imagination. Tony armor DOES have a limit