#1  Edited By acewasp23
zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By zee crusher

Lol this is sorta a crush in my opinion vuclan would win though all tha energy at his disposal would be the worst fight for hal in his whole life but i would love to see the shocked look on his face lol.

acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By acewasp23

i dont know i could see it going either way.

i was wondering what every one else thinks. LoL

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By zee crusher

Lol i'm sure you rahter hear theirs then mine lol. But yeah the gl doesnt have as much control as vulcan does besides that gl has a shield around himself lol thats a game over their.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Apparition

i'd say vulcan would win this pretty easily.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By zee crusher

Apparition says:

"i'd say vulcan would win this pretty easily."

Thiers a second opinion and i couldn't agree more lol.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Apparition

lol

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By zee crusher

CryptOmen says:

"Ok but how can he win? thats one of the things i was wondering. LoL "

He controls energy gls have a huge supply of it not only that they would be dumb enough to put it over their body as a shield and basically let vuclcan smash then like gaara doing the sand coffin except this time you can really see it lol.

CryptOmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By CryptOmen

Ok but how can he win? thats one of the things i was wondering. LoL

CryptOmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By CryptOmen

Post Deleted.

CryptOmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By CryptOmen

yeah but both of them have the ability to control energy, i wouldn't say Vulcan's ability to control energy is better than Hal's. Hal also has a lot more experience than Vulcan and has shown in the past that he is able to defeat people that are more powerful than normal GLs.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By zee crusher

CryptOmen says:

"yeah but both of them have the ability to control energy, i wouldn't say Vulcan's ability to control energy is better than Hal's. Hal also has a lot more experience than Vulcan and has shown in the past that he is able to defeat people that are more powerful than normal GLs. "

True but vulcan doesn't have the imagination so he could also make constructs but he choses not to but vulcan unlike the gl he doesn't need a line to control his stuff over some some one a gl cold put something around you and cut it off but it won't squeeze you vulcan can automatically see the energy and manipulate it.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By zee crusher

Colt Python says:

"zee crusher says:
"CryptOmen says:
"yeah but both of them have the ability to control energy, i wouldn't say Vulcan's ability to control energy is better than Hal's. Hal also has a lot more experience than Vulcan and has shown in the past that he is able to defeat people that are more powerful than normal GLs. "
True but vulcan doesn't have the imagination so he could also make constructs but he choses not to but vulcan unlike the gl he doesn't need a line to control his stuff over some some one a gl cold put something around you and cut it off but it won't squeeze you vulcan can automatically see the energy and manipulate it."
Vulcan doesn't have the imagination? hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!"

Lol i'm sorry he does hes just to busy killing to use it lol

kuchiku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#14  Edited By kuchiku

hal would win vulcans just a stupid obssesive b!tch!!

kuchiku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By kuchiku

zee crusher says:

"Colt Python says:
"kuchiku says:
"hal would win vulcans just a stupid obssesive b!tch!!"
what do you think the odds are of someone agreeing with this?"
She obviously doesn't know anything about marvel or dc mostlikley striaght up anime fan just ignore it lol and the way i can tell only anime fans have said answers like this."

okay insult and on so many threads i have said i hate anime i think vulcans stupid because all on his mind is killing and i was just mad but if you think about it this should be realistic not who i like more and because of vulcans energy munipulation yes he would win

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By zee crusher

Colt Python says:

"kuchiku says:

She obviously doesn't know anything about marvel or dc mostlikley striaght up anime fan just ignore it lol and the way i can tell only anime fans have said answers like this.

kuchiku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By kuchiku

Colt Python says:

"zee crusher says:
"Colt Python says:
"kuchiku says:
She obviously doesn't know anything about marvel or dc mostlikley striaght up anime fan just ignore it lol and the way i can tell only anime fans have said answers like this."
She told me yesterday she doesn't like anime...but her name is kuchiku.How can you tell!?"

i hate anime but i like some japanese art and writing plus i used to like anime a few monthes ago but then i had a change of heart and i know so much about marvel you have no idea zee crusher so please be quite

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By zee crusher

Colt Python says:

"zee crusher says:
"Colt Python says:
"kuchiku says:
She told me yesterday she doesn't like anime...but her name is kuchiku.How can you tell!?"

Lol and kuchiku even if you don't like them you don't say they lose atleast admit they win then they you hate them less annoying by alot.

Avatar image for legendary_bio_vishanti
Legendary Bio Vishanti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vulcan.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By zee crusher

kuchiku says:

"Colt Python says:
"zee crusher says:
"Colt Python says:
"kuchiku says:
i hate anime but i like some japanese art and writing plus i used to like anime a few monthes ago but then i had a change of heart and i know so much about marvel you have no idea zee crusher so please be quite"

Girl please you know nothing about marvel in like 2 months like you need to be quiet trust me i know probably 100 more things then you would.

kuchiku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By kuchiku

zee crusher says:

"kuchiku says:
"Colt Python says:
"zee crusher says:
"Colt Python says:
"kuchiku says:
i hate anime but i like some japanese art and writing plus i used to like anime a few monthes ago but then i had a change of heart and i know so much about marvel you have no idea zee crusher so please be quite"
Girl please you know nothing about marvel in like 2 months like you need to be quiet trust me i know probably 100 more things then you would."

doubt it

kuchiku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By kuchiku

zee crusher says:

"Cmon then please tell me somethng i don't know since you got two months of training kid."

why do you keep saying two monthes of training ive been readin marvel since i was a kid and i know what i am and i know what im capaple of theres no dabate if you know a little more thaqn me than good for you but im no wannabee i know alot im not clueless.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By zee crusher

Cmon then please tell me somethng i don't know since you got two months of training kid.

kuchiku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By kuchiku

zee crusher says:

"kuchiku says:
"zee crusher says:
"Cmon then please tell me somethng i don't know since you got two months of training kid."
why do you keep saying two monthes of training ive been readin marvel since i was a kid and i know what i am and i know what im capaple of theres no dabate if you know a little more thaqn me than good for you but im no wannabee i know alot im not clueless."
What ever makes you happy see you next debate posting dumb things again i will remember and just laugh lol thats all."

uh huh i really only hate vulcan because of rise and fall of shiar empire and deadly gfenesis so dont be haten

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By zee crusher

kuchiku says:

"zee crusher says:
why do you keep saying two monthes of training ive been readin marvel since i was a kid and i know what i am and i know what im capaple of theres no dabate if you know a little more thaqn me than good for you but im no wannabee i know alot im not clueless."

What ever makes you happy see you next debate posting dumb things again i will remember and just laugh lol thats all.

kuchiku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By kuchiku

zee crusher says:

"I'm not hating and a fact is most people hate vulcan most people hate sentry so don't feel to special and who didn't like vuclan killing all those shair they just made him look stronger then he should have is all."

i like sentry im readin that mini serius that came out recently

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By zee crusher

I'm not hating and a fact is most people hate vulcan most people hate sentry so don't feel to special and who didn't like vuclan killing all those shair they just made him look stronger then he should have is all.

kuchiku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By kuchiku

Colt Python says:

"kuchiku says:
"zee crusher says:
"kuchiku says:
"zee crusher says:
What ever makes you happy see you next debate posting dumb things again i will remember and just laugh lol thats all."
uh huh i really only hate vulcan because of rise and fall of shiar empire and deadly gfenesis so dont be haten"
wasn't that a what if?"

its not a whaqt if if it doesnt say what if

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By zee crusher

He sucks people actually believe he has the energy of million suns lol thats bull becuase surtur showed that the energy of only thousand suns is enough to destroy a galaxy so sentry is that strong now but couldn't beat a starved galactus? Cmon lol hes all talk.

kuchiku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By kuchiku

zee crusher says:

"He sucks people actually believe he has the energy of million suns lol thats bull becuase surtur showed that the energy of only thousand suns is enough to destroy a galaxy so sentry is that strong now but couldn't beat a starved galactus? Cmon lol hes all talk."

maybe but what about his power and voids combined there the same person thats why everybody says he needs to stay sane and void needs to stay locked up because if void takes control then thats the poewer of a million suns

kuchiku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By kuchiku

that is true he does tend to think hes all that.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By zee crusher

He let loose on hulk and didn't do to much damage the void i admit is strong but sentry just weak he is like the only hero who didn't go up in power silver surfer did hulk did thor definiltly did ironman and then sentry just let loose he sucks to me its okay if you like him i not trying to say you should but he talks to much.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By zee crusher

yeah but he does put up a fight still don't think hes strong but he can put up a fight.

kuchiku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By kuchiku

zee crusher says:

"yeah but he does put up a fight still don't think hes strong but he can put up a fight."

yeah

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By King_Saturn

I think Hal would win but I dont know enough about Vulcan
Post Edited:2008-01-11 02:19:00

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By lordraiden

Hal, unless Vulcan can access Jordans ring's power?

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By King_Saturn
Yeah... Hal should win here
Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#38  Edited By Korg

Vulcan would obliterate Hal.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#39  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Korg said:
"Vulcan would obliterate Hal."

The_Scourge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By The_Scourge
Vulcan
marvel 12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By marvel 12345
kuchiku said:
"

zee crusher says:

"He sucks people actually believe he has the energy of million suns lol thats bull becuase surtur showed that the energy of only thousand suns is enough to destroy a galaxy so sentry is that strong now but couldn't beat a starved galactus? Cmon lol hes all talk."

maybe but what about his power and voids combined there the same person thats why everybody says he needs to stay sane and void needs to stay locked up because if void takes control then thats the poewer of a million suns

"
i'mma cut into this the void is the oppisit of the million suns hes really like the dark aspect of the sentry's power thats why hes stonger at night an the sentry absorbs energy from the sun even tho he does not need to 
lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By lordraiden
Korg said:

Korg said:

wow, doesn't say much for the GLC, does it, if their best gets obliterated by an upstart inexperienced emo mutant lol
Kentaxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Kentaxx

Hal in a stomp, Firestorm nearly died trying to absorb energy from Hals ring, not to mention Hal is more versatile and has time manipulation abilities

A mid range Lantern would obliterate Vulcan

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
lordraiden said:
"Korg said:

Korg said:

wow, doesn't say much for the GLC, does it, if their best gets obliterated by an upstart inexperienced emo mutant lol"
inexperienced? Compared to Hal maybe..but not at all inexperienced.

Kentaxx said:
"Hal in a stomp, Firestorm nearly died trying to absorb energy from Hals ring, not to mention Hal is more versatile and has time manipulation abilities

A mid range Lantern would obliterate Vulcan
"
Firestorm isn't Vulcan.Hal doesn't have more versatile anything.
Kentaxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Kentaxx

Firestorm is beyond Vulcan, if Vulcan tries to absorb Hal energy, he is going to get fried
Hal has time manipulation abilities, Vulcan doesn't at least not anymore
Hal can make energy constructs that even Superman cant break

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Kentaxx said:
"Firestorm is beyond Vulcan, if Vulcan tries to absorb Hal energy, he is going to get fried
Hal has time manipulation abilities, Vulcan doesn't at least not anymore
Hal can make energy constructs that even Superman cant break
Firestorm isn't beyond Vulcan.
You mean energy manipulation? That's like Vulcan's only power.
Energy constructs are still energy and can be absorbed.Vulcan doesn't have to break them.
Kentaxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Kentaxx

Firestorm is beyond Vulcan, he can absorb energy and manipulate matter
Emotional spectrum energy cant be absorbed, Firestorm tried and nearly died, Captain Atom couldn't do it and hes like one of the top energy absorbers around,
Vulcan can't break them or absorb them,

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Kentaxx said:
"Firestorm is beyond Vulcan, he can absorb energy and manipulate matter
Emotional spectrum energy cant be absorbed, Firestorm tried and nearly died, Captain Atom couldn't do it and hes like one of the top energy absorbers around,
Vulcan can't break them or absorb them,
Vulcan can absorb energy as well..that's why he is Omega Level..there is no limit to the amount of evergy he can absorb.
Energy is energy..if it is considered energy..Vulcan can absorb it.
Captain Atom isn't Vulcan.His powers have limits..Vulcan's doesn't.Again hence the Omega level.
Kentaxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Kentaxx

Captain Atom has no limits to his power, he created an entire universe and he is a conduit to the Quantum Zone, If he can't absorb Lantern energy then Vulcan cant even if his an omega level mutant
Energy is energy, but spectrum energy can't be absorb or manipulated, if that was the case then the GLC and the Sinestro corps would of constantly absorbed each others energy instead of frying each other
And again Hal has time manipulation as well, not that he will need it

Kentaxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Kentaxx
Vance Astro said:
"Kentaxx said:
"Captain Atom has no limits to his power, he created an entire universe and he is a conduit to the Quantum Zone, If he can't absorb Lantern energy then Vulcan cant even if his an omega level mutant
Energy is energy, but spectrum energy can't be absorb or manipulated, if that was the case then the GLC and the Sinestro corps would of constantly absorbed each others energy instead of frying each other
And again Hal has time manipulation as well, not that he will need it
Captain Atom & Monarch aren't the same level of power.As I recall Monarch created a universe..not Captain Atom.I never saw a source saying Captain Atom has no limits.
Green Lanterns and Sinestro Corps don't have energy manipulation and they only absorb one type of energy.
And prove Hal can manipulate time.
"
No Captain Atom created a universe before he became Monarch, back then, Hawk was Monarch during zero hour before Atom became Monarch
Captain Atom is a conduit to the quantum zone, a universe of infinite amounts of energy
All Lanterns can absorb energy, they can't use it to recharge their rings but they can absorb it
Not only that, they can convert energy also

When Hal was about to die, he stopped time to look for a new ring bearer, instead he decided he wanted to live and healed himself with his ring