vulcan vs firestorm vs captain atom vs guy gardner

pinkmomen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By pinkmomen

rules : fight takes place on earth,last man standing is the winner , they have 3 min before engaging into battle ,there 50 meters apart, no BFR,last man standing is the winner:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
pinkmomen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By pinkmomen

anyone ?

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By tensor

captain atom or guy

Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Silver2467

Atom.

Jorg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Jorg

Not sure if Atom can handle telepathy.  

In which case, i think Vulcan shuts down everyones mind, except Gardner who i think has Telepathic defences, then he batters Vulcan to the finish.
PirateKing69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By PirateKing69

Captain Atom

FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By FinalStar86
@Jorg said:
" Not sure if Atom can handle telepathy.   In which case, i think Vulcan shuts down everyones mind, except Gardner who i think has Telepathic defences, then he batters Vulcan to the finish. "
Firestorm can go intangible, also Vulcan shut down Rachel's mind when he was powered up by Darwin, a power he has never shown to have himself...Vulcan is the weakest player here, Firestorm could transmute him into a butterfinger if he wanted to
Jorg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Jorg
@FinalStar86 said:
Firestorm can go intangible, also Vulcan shut down Rachel's mind when he was powered up by Darwin, a power he has never shown to have himself...Vulcan is the weakest player here, Firestorm could transmute him into a butterfinger if he wanted to "

I don't beleive he's the weakest player here. Vulcan is above Marvels omega level by a long shot. Is one of the most powerful energy manipulators and could stop Atom's and Firestorms attacks from even happening by blocking thier access to them.  

Come to think of it, i dont even beleive Gardner could beat him if he blocks his willpower.
reactor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By reactor

It goes in this order:

Atom (come on... do I have to explain why?)

Firestorm (Jason was called the potentially most powerful superhero on Earth by Batman for a reason. He can literally turn everyone here into biscuits with syrup except Atom)

Guy / Vulcan (I ties these two because I cannot decide who would win. Guy is def a better fighter, more experienced, and all around superior combatant in almost every sense. But Vulcan's just too dang powerful in that his powers are crazy-diverse. Heck, he can even manipulate magical energy because it is simply energy. That said, I believe there is a very good chance Vulcan could manipulate the Ring's energy, assuming he was smart enough to do so. Vulcan is way too intellectually inept to be a really competent fighter. He rarely fights smartly, and tends to be overly direct. Because I cannot decide who would win, after weighing these facts together, I deduct that this would probably be a stalemate)

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10  Edited By Static Shock
@Jorg said:

" Not sure if Atom can handle telepathy.

He's immune to mind control, and has resisted/absorbed psychic bolts on two occasions...
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By FinalStar86
@Jorg said:
" @FinalStar86 said:
Firestorm can go intangible, also Vulcan shut down Rachel's mind when he was powered up by Darwin, a power he has never shown to have himself...Vulcan is the weakest player here, Firestorm could transmute him into a butterfinger if he wanted to "
I don't beleive he's the weakest player here. Vulcan is above Marvels omega level by a long shot. Is one of the most powerful energy manipulators and could stop Atom's and Firestorms attacks from even happening by blocking thier access to them.   Come to think of it, i dont even beleive Gardner could beat him if he blocks his willpower. "
No he isn't, where was it ever stated that he was above Omega Level?  He's been stated as being Omega and that's it, and being Omega means nothing, I can think of plenty of Omega mutants that are weak in comparison.  
His energy manipulation is piss poor compared to Atom's and he couldn't stop Firestorm from trans mutating him into a candy bar
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Static Shock

Captain Atom wins. He's defeated already Ronnie Raymond twice (and Jason Rusch isn't going to fare any better). He's already defeated Hal Jordan (and Guy isn't going to fare any better. On top of that, he's already more powerful than Vulcan...

Cats

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Cats
@Reactor said:
" It goes in this order:  Atom (come on... do I have to explain why?) Firestorm (Jason was called the potentially most powerful superhero on Earth by Batman for a reason. He can literally turn everyone here into biscuits with syrup except Atom) Guy / Vulcan (I ties these two because I cannot decide who would win. Guy is def a better fighter, more experienced, and all around superior combatant in almost every sense. But Vulcan's just too dang powerful in that his powers are crazy-diverse. Heck, he can even manipulate magical energy because it is simply energy. That said, I believe there is a very good chance Vulcan could manipulate the Ring's energy, assuming he was smart enough to do so. Vulcan is way too intellectually inept to be a really competent fighter. He rarely fights smartly, and tends to be overly direct. Because I cannot decide who would win, after weighing these facts together, I deduct that this would probably be a stalemate) "
I agree
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Static Shock
@Jorg said:
"Is one of the most powerful energy manipulators and could stop Atom's and Firestorms attacks from even happening by blocking thier access to them.
I seriously doubt that he could block Captain Atom's access to the Quantum Field.

However, Atom has shown to shut off the powers of energy manipulators before...
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#15  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@Static Shock said:
" Captain Atom wins. He's defeated already Ronnie Raymond twice (and Jason Rusch isn't going to fare any better). He's already defeated Hal Jordan (and Guy isn't going to fare any better. On top of that, he's already more powerful than Vulcan... "
This. 

Personally, though, I believe that if Jason was more experienced that he would win. As for Ronnie, he might win but has more limitations.
reactor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By reactor
@Static Shock said:
" Captain Atom wins. He's defeated already Ronnie Raymond twice (and Jason Rusch isn't going to fare any better). He's already defeated Hal Jordan (and Guy isn't going to fare any better. On top of that, he's already more powerful than Vulcan... "
While I agree, I think Jason is better than Ronnie, in due part to his power to control both inorganic and organic. That said, Jason would fair the same - I agree there - because Atom is immune to molecular manipulation.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Static Shock
@Reactor said:
" While I agree, I think Jason is better than Ronnie, in due part to his power to control both inorganic and organic.
True. I feel the same.
untammed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#18  Edited By untammed
@PirateKing69 said:
" Captain Atom "
hell yea
Theodore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

#19  Edited By Theodore

Firestorm or Atom

Jorg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Jorg
@FinalStar86:
Emma Frost said he was well above Omega level. Check his page out.
Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#21  Edited By Mercy_
@Jorg said:
" @FinalStar86: Emma Frost said he was well above Omega level. Check his page out. "
There isn't really anything above Omega level for mutants. Omega is, by definition as high as it goes, it means basically limitless potential when being applied to mutants. And not everything said by Emma is infallible. Especially if it's written by Fraction who has a blatant disregard for continuity at times. 
Jorg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Jorg
@The Dark Huntress: 

That is a fair argument, however i'm personally going to go with Emma's point.  
Is Omega level really the highest? Or is Vulcan maybe the 1st above this?
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Static Shock

Being an Omega-level mutant or above it doesn't grant Vulcan an automatic win, anyway...

Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Silver2467

Why would Vulcan be the first to supersede Omega-level when other Omega-level mutants more powerful than Vulcan (such as Jaspers or Franklin) never did? That makes no sense. 

@Static Shock said:

" Being an Omega-level mutant or above it doesn't grant Vulcan an automatic win, anyway... "
This.
Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Mercy_
@Jorg There are mutants who aren't quite mutants such as Madrox but if there was going to be a mutant who transcends quantifications like omega, alpha etc then it wouldn't be Vulcan who is merely a top tier energy manipulator. It would be somebody like MJJ or Franklin or Jean or Rachel who manipulate reality itself. And even then, Jean and Rachel are debatable.
Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Mercy_
@Static Shock
Being an Omega-level mutant or above it doesn't grant Vulcan an automatic win, anyway...
Agreed.
Jorg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Jorg
@Static Shock said:
"Being an Omega-level mutant or above it doesn't grant Vulcan an automatic win, anyway... "

I never said it would. But it does mean he isn't simply stomped.
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By FinalStar86
@Jorg:  You clearly have no knowledge of Atom or Firestorm...I think it would be best if you stopped posting
Jorg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Jorg
@FinalStar86:
You clearly just posted because you can't handle what i posted in another thread.  
Your such a big man on your computer.
difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By difficlus
@Silver2467 said:
" Atom. "
@PirateKing69 said:
" Captain Atom "
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By FinalStar86
@Jorg:  When you're wrong, you're wrong
Jorg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Jorg
@FinalStar86: 

Something you blatantly haven't learned yourself.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Static Shock
@Jorg said:
"I never said it would. But it does mean he isn't simply stomped. "
You didn't have to say it. But, you brought it up as if it meant something, and it really doesn't.