Vulcan vs Bishop

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ghost_rider1

I know that this could be a horrible mismatch in Vulcan's favor, but I'm wondering how will Vulcan be able to win against an opponent like Bishop?

icecold14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He can overload bishop or just leave him powerless by taking all his energy away... honestly there is many ways for Vulcan to win

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By ghost_rider1

@icecold14:

He wont be able to overload Bishop cuz he will just redirect it back at him. Bishop can absorb and release energy simutaneously. Leaving Bishop powerless could work....but that only will cause the fight to become h2h. And Vulcan cant win against Bishop in a h2h fight

icecold14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghost_rider1: True that i didnt really think about that... I remember Bishop overloading once thoe...

pastepotpete1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cant vulcan stop time n just decapitate bishop?

Avatar image for lordofallhumans
LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By LordOfAllHumans

@pastepotpete: no, he lost any time related power after Darwin was separated from him unless I missed something. Even if Bishop is channeling the power at the same time as it is being absorbed he still has an upper limit to how much power he can take in, and Vulcan should be able to overload him, or just prevent him from releasing the energy. Vulcan can redirect the released energy right back into him while charging him.

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't know enough about Vulcan, but I do know that Bishop is not going to be overloaded. The ONLY time he was ever overloaded was when he was not releasing anything. He wasn't fighting back and was just sitting there taking it all in.

Keikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Emperor Vulcan.

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By ghost_rider1

@lordofallhumans:

Actually, i think you're right. Vulcan can prevent him from releasing the energy and continue to charge Bishop up....which will eventually overload him. I like your answer

The_Kidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vulcan.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vulcan wins.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@icecold14:

He wont be able to overload Bishop cuz he will just redirect it back at him. Bishop can absorb and release energy simutaneously. Leaving Bishop powerless could work....but that only will cause the fight to become h2h. And Vulcan cant win against Bishop in a h2h fight

If Vulcan leaves Bishop powerless then Vulcan wins in h2h. Vulcan will still have his power which augments his strength and durability. Vulcan took multiple hits from an enraged Black Bolt and knocked BB around also.

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@icecold14:

Yes cyclops overloaded him because Bishop didnt want to fight. He stood there and continuously let cyclops attack him. And he was overloaded because of it. Another time he overloaded is when Onslaught intended to kill the xmen with a massive amount of psionic energy. Bishop absorbed the energy to protect the x men and got overloaded. But Onslaught said that the amount of psionic energy was suppose to be enough to kill 1,000 mutants. So its not suprising that Bishop was overloaded

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty:

Vulcan has never used his energy

to enhance his strength or durability. He has used energy to heal from fatal wounds such as black bolt scream. But his durability and strength are human levels. Havok pulverized Vulcan in h2h combat and almost killed him. And Havok dont have super strength either

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Vulcan can control the energy in living beings, he has used this to torture someone

Avatar image for deactivated-6241fa3a1cff5
deactivated-6241fa3a1cff5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vulcan should stomp.

L. D.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty:

to enhance his strength or durability. He has used energy to heal from fatal wounds such as black bolt scream. But his durability and strength are human levels. Havok pulverized Vulcan in h2h combat and almost killed him. And Havok dont have super strength either

Yet he survived punches from black bolt and gladiator. and was able to send black bolt flying with punches. that is far above human level

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty:

He has human level strength and durability and he has NEVER used it to enhance his physical abilities. Gladiator one shotted Vulcan. Going h2h with black bolt isn't that serious. There is plenty of street level characters that can go h2h with black bolt. I know Vulcan well enough to know that increasing his physical abilities is NOT in his powerset

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@pooty:

You forget to mention that Havok had just absorbed an entire star before he beat up Vulcan badly plus he did cheap shot Vulcan from behind to weaken him badly.

Vulcan stomps this as he could turn off Bishops own power & burn him to a skeleton.

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hellionvulcan:

I know that, I was just proving a point that Vulcan durability is human level. I'm not trying to lowball Gabriel

Speedster101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

From what I know of the two Vulcan wins here. While I'm no expert I think I know enough to say LordOfAllHumans is correct.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By pooty

@hellionvulcan:

I know that, I was just proving a point that Vulcan durability is human level. I'm not trying to lowball Gabriel

You are low balling Gabriel. Your claim about Alex Summers beating him has been debunked. Alex was powered up. Your claim that Gladiator one shot him is debunked below. No being with human strength has ever sent an enraged BB flying like Vulcan did with one punch. Vulcan was stomped by two imperial guards man and had the durability to withstand the attack and defeat them. Then he was still conscious after being attacked by the entire imperial guard and a flying punch from Glads. Gabes strength and durability is not human while he has power.

Violently repelling an enraged BB
Violently repelling an enraged BB

Taking a beating from two imperial guardsman but still able to attack and defeat them
Taking a beating from two imperial guardsman but still able to attack and defeat them
Even after being attacked by the entire imperial guard he was still conscious after a flying punch from Glads.
Even after being attacked by the entire imperial guard he was still conscious after a flying punch from Glads.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vulcan. He is too powerful for Bishop. I like Lucas A LOT but there is no way for him to win here.