Vulcan and Hyperion vs Thor and Gladiator

Fire-brand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Fire-brand

This is King Hyperion of 4023. All characters at current levels. Each team gets 10 minutes to come up with a strategy. Morals apply. Battle takes place on earth.

dane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By dane

Thor and Gladiator should take it.

Fire-brand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Fire-brand

you don't think hyperion and vulcan can do it? vulcan is an omega mutant and king hyperion is a beast. i'm not sure who wins this one.

Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By Lance Uppercut

Vulcan already got spanked by Gladiator.

charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By charlieboy

i think that thor and gladiator can take it. would not be easy. if thor was smart he would just send hyperion to another dimension. that guy was a beast like was said. and had no problems killing whoever he got his hands on.

Surge2477

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By Surge2477
@charlieboy said:
"i think that thor and gladiator can take it. would not be easy. if thor was smart he would just send hyperion to another dimension. that guy was a beast like was said. and had no problems killing whoever he got his hands on. "

Thor DOESN'T NEED TO BFR Hyperion. He should be strong to enough to defeat him hand to hand. Gladiator has already beaten Vulcan so he's a none factor. So a combination of Gladiator & Thor will defeat King Hyperion. King Hyperion was a terror in his timeline, but there's no indication on how powerful the characters were in his timeline. King Hyperion did beat two separate Hyperions from alternate timelines, but those Hyperion's were exactly 100 tons strong. Both Thor & Galadiator level of strength far exceed 100 tons, so King Hyperion doesn't easily despatch of two oppenents who are as strong as he is (if not stronger) & are excellent hand to hand combatants. 

Team 2 for the win. 
redbull

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By redbull

Give me a break. King Hyperion destroys Thor, and it wouldn't even be funny. I am sick to death of Thor-fans around here, they're almost as bad as Stormfans.

Hyperion could take on the entire Avengers team. There's a reason Thor needs a team in his daily battles.

Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Hellos

Say what now? Thor needs a team? 
Either way I remember King Hyperion killing a lot of people, including atleast one alternate featless incarnation of Thor himself.
Avatar image for the_mjolnir_wielder
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redbull said:
"Give me a break. King Hyperion destroys Thor, and it wouldn't even be funny. I am sick to death of Thor-fans around here, they're almost as bad as Stormfans.  Hyperion could take on the entire Avengers team. There's a reason Thor needs a team in his daily battles. "
You mean the same chump who got one-shotted by Blink and needed Rogue's help just to destroy an asteroid? Of course, you're the same guy who's claimed that Apocalypse could beat Thor.

redbull

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By redbull
@The Mjolnir Wielder said:
" @redbull said:
"Give me a break. King Hyperion destroys Thor, and it wouldn't even be funny. I am sick to death of Thor-fans around here, they're almost as bad as Stormfans.  Hyperion could take on the entire Avengers team. There's a reason Thor needs a team in his daily battles. "
You mean the same chump who got one-shotted by Blink and needed Rogue's help just to destroy an asteroid? Of course, you're the same guy who's claimed that Apocalypse could beat Thor.   "
Apocalypse, properly written, is meant to destroy Thor. He's one of the most powerful villains in the Marvel universe. NO ONE outside of this forum would ever read a comic with Thor solo'ing Apocalypse and think "yeah that makes sense". Apocalypse is written as a villain that takes on ENTIRE TEAMS of heavy hittersand wins.
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Hellos
@redbull said:
"Apocalypse, properly written, is meant to destroy Thor. He's one of the most powerful villains in the Marvel universe. NO ONE outside of this forum would ever read a comic with Thor solo'ing Apocalypse and think "yeah that makes sense". Apocalypse is written as a villain that takes on ENTIRE TEAMS of heavy hittersand wins. "

I could think of a whole list of characters ahead of him in line for that title. Without the celestial tech hes a nobody and we all know bar some rediculous alternate future he isn't even going to reach Doom's level of awsome.
redbull

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By redbull
@Hellos said:

" @redbull said:

"Apocalypse, properly written, is meant to destroy Thor. He's one of the most powerful villains in the Marvel universe. NO ONE outside of this forum would ever read a comic with Thor solo'ing Apocalypse and think "yeah that makes sense". Apocalypse is written as a villain that takes on ENTIRE TEAMS of heavy hittersand wins. "
I could think of a whole list of characters ahead of him in line for that title. Without the celestial tech hes a nobody and we all know bar some rediculous alternate future he isn't even going to reach Doom's level of awsome. "
Apocalypse would laugh the Fantastic Four off like a bad habit.
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Hellos
@redbull said:

"Apocalypse would laugh the Fantastic Four off like a bad habit. "

Nope at the end of the issue Apoc would be screaming "RICHAAARRRRDDDDSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!" as he runs off. 

whacknasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By whacknasty
@Hellos said:
" @redbull said:
"Apocalypse would laugh the Fantastic Four off like a bad habit. "
Nope at the end of the issue Apoc would be screaming "RICHAAARRRRDDDDSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!" as he runs off. "
LOL. That is a very funny image to me.
Avatar image for the_mjolnir_wielder
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redbull said:
" @The Mjolnir Wielder said:
" @redbull said:
You mean the same chump who got one-shotted by Blink and needed Rogue's help just to destroy an asteroid? Of course, you're the same guy who's claimed that Apocalypse could beat Thor.   "
Apocalypse, properly written, is meant to destroy Thor. He's one of the most powerful villains in the Marvel universe. NO ONE outside of this forum would ever read a comic with Thor solo'ing Apocalypse and think "yeah that makes sense". Apocalypse is written as a villain that takes on ENTIRE TEAMS of heavy hittersand wins. "
I like Apocalypse, but it's very hard to take him seriously anymore. If he was truly meant to destroy Thor, then why does he constantly lose to individual members of the original X-Men (like Cyclops, Archangel, etc.)? Why does he always lose, or struggle, against the likes of Namor? Why couldn't he last more than a couple of seconds against Magneto?
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By King_Saturn
Gladiator and Thor for the win
Surge2477

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Surge2477
@redbull said:

Clearly you have issues with Thor. However, those are not my concerns. I enter every thread nuetral. Perhaps it's something you should try. Anyway, King Hyperion killing half powered versions of Marvel characters from his timeline doesn't mean that King Hyperion owns Thor & Gladiator from the 616 timeline. I see no reason why a combination of Thor & Gladiator would lose to King Hyperion. If you can make a valid case without getting emotional about it, I'm all ears. Your move Redbull.
OldIdiotAccount

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

#18  Edited By OldIdiotAccount

Team 1.

Surge2477

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers