FesteringNeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By FesteringNeon

Disclamer:

"All things Superman belong to DC comics, Spiderman and Iron Man belong to Marvel Comics, Harry Potter, Hogwarts and all that belong to J K Rowling... nothing is mine, only the extremely twisted idea..."

(IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ) If your answer is "proven" that it can't/ wouldn't happen.. you need to state your case. If you are the one proving, you need to present why, and what would happen. Obviously majority rules... so if that's the case continue with the majorities answer.

Purely fantasy thinking here, but what would happen if you were to pit unlikely opponents against one another?
There are multiple threads stating who would win in a VS. But what happens to the winners after they Carry on?

I am proposing a VS. Type thread, with the winners moving on.. with injuries / disadvantages. So lets keep this somewhat realistic (as much as a non-fiction situation can be anyway)

I'll start with a weak example, so they're pretty even for someone to rematch.  (AND DO ELABORATE and explain why etc..)

Superman VS Spiderman:

Superman charges into Spiderman pinning him against a brick wall (spiderman has a damaged suit and a bruise) , Spiderman uses web to engulf Superman periodically. Spiderman manages to grab ahold of a sliver of kryptonite and jabs Superman in the side with it , driving a small amount of energy out of Supermans cells in a painful fashion. . Spiderman retreats, and Superman recovers flying away.

(again this is a generic VS to give you an idea.. but obviously there would be more to it. Please keep one person alive to move on...) In this case it's a "tie" with slight advantage going to Spiderman, so you can still use both equally.
FesteringNeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By FesteringNeon

No one's interested eh?  
_Courage_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By _Courage_

Where did Peter get the Kryptonite? Lol

Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Susanoo

This should be in fan-fic or gen. discussion.
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Susanoo

And Silver Surfer blasted Captain America. He blocked the shot and ran towards Surfer and punches him out.
FesteringNeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By FesteringNeon
@Susanoo said:
"And Silver Surfer blasted Captain America. He blocked the shot and ran towards Surfer and punches him out. "

Can someone please move this to the correct area for me then? I'm still relatively new here.. but i'll get the hang of it.  

In response to your scenerio, what happens to Captain America? He just "blocks" a shot without any staggering effect, no damage done at all?... Surfer doesn't defend himself when CA comes running towards him? And Surfer just dies by being punched out by CA?  

@_Courage_
said:
"Where did Peter get the Kryptonite? Lol "

From Batman of course, one of the only guys that can create a synthetic version to hurt Superman. :)  Again that's just a loose explanation... I want full out fantasy explanation..paint a picture with words in detail.. what do we invision the winning hero to look like afterward? etc..