Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@thetruebarryallen:

Ah okay

If he uses kid Omega's second mutation lightspeed tp attack in conjunction with mindrape tell him it ain't gonna fly

(Kid Omega can get past any TP defense since his thoughts are FTL)

Avatar image for thetruebarryallen
TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

CaptainDoeo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thetruebarryallen:

Ah okay

If he uses kid Omega's second mutation lightspeed tp attack in conjunction with mindrape tell him it ain't gonna fly

(Kid Omega can get past any TP defense since his thoughts are FTL)

Don't worry, I'm using none of his secondary mutations, they are insanely powerful, haha, can I use his ability to conjure up psychic guns tho?

Avatar image for thedarklordpandamonium
Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CaptainDoeo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By CaptainDoeo

So, your guy throws fingernails, eh?

No Caption Provided

Mine throws dogs.

Tanks da nuke at 2%.

After reading the wiki on the character it explained that he can regenerate to a limited extent. It claims he can regenerate limbs but there is a limit to how much he can regenerate. If his entire body is shattered into bits I don't believe he'll be able to regenerate from that, if it was only his arm or a leg or something, that'd be understandable. However in this case his entire body is being encased in ice and he is then being broken into bits from Subject Delta's Drill.

I watched the episode of the original Ben 10 where Vilgax came to Earth, and fought Ben. He punched hard him hard enough to crack his head, and Ben wasn't particularly fazed. However, we can argue all day about whether or not Bullseye can regen from that or if he can dodge it, the simple fact is, he doesn't have to. He can make a multitude of shield, and he could even just impale your entire team.

This is true, so this would mean that the personality would either be J.A.R.V.I.S the AI that Stark uploads into his suits or it would retain the personality of Stark himself. I've also got the "Every Color of the Rainbow" perk that grants my team Perfect Teamwork. I would believe that bringing the armor to life via the Talisman would indeed make him a member of my team, so he should have perfect chemistry with everyone else and be willing to do what it takes to accomplish this mission.

I disagree, the Gnome action figure didn't have the personality of it's computer program, it had the personality of what he was designed to do, from what I understand, his only goal should be "destroy the Extremis virus". I'm gonna ask Dark if perks in general affect are bonuses.

They're not on the outside of the circle of this reason. In my post I stated that " My team will create a sort of circle perimeter with Lancelot, Subject Delta, Captain Rex, and The Heavy Duty Armor on the outsides & Hatter Madigan and Hawkeye on the insides, this is due to the fact that the members of the Outside Circle have better armor & durability. ". So to answer this question, no they don't have face masks but they're not on the outside of this circle so they're not nearly as easy to target.

XLR8 Bullseye can still easily speedblitz past them, none of your outside people have reflexes to keep up.

Bullseye is very capable of dodging attacks, this is very true and I'm not going to deny that. Though we're not talking Bullseye in his normal form, he's now a giant mass of Diamond Blocks. He's not going to be as agile as he once was and I don't think he'll be used to the added mass to preform the dodges he traditionally preforms. I'm not saying he'll be easy to hit, I'm just saying that with the combined force of my entire team he'll be put in a situation where it'd be easier for him to get tagged by the Winter Blast attack. As for the "Ultimate Sacrifice" episode I just watched the part with Diamond Head in it. He took some moderate sonic attacks from Echo Echo, wasn't broken into pieces, and was fine. I'm not talking about chipping him a little I'm talking about shattering him apart entirely. His regeneration powers aren't THAT powerful.

Ben's agility was never particularly cut off by Diamondhead, he dodge the robot's beam in the first episode. But again, he doesn't even need to dodge or tank. Also, we're only talking about MY defenses. How can YOUR guys stand up to Bullseye spraying them with diamond sharp crystals? I also remember Diamondhead being shattered from Echo Echo, how did you watch the episode, I would like to rewatch it.

I really don't know much about Kid Omega besides what Wikipedia tells me. There is says that there isn't really much knowledge of how strong his powers are without Kick since he's normally on the drug, so I don't see the Kick as much of a game changer. The Venom drug will indeed make him stronger, it'll give him instant muscle enhancement and growth, though this will also make him a larger person. Will he even fit in an Extremis Suit made by Jamie at this point considering how different their body type would be? Also would you be able to provide some scans for his telepathic feats? The wiki isn't really doing all that much justice for me here haha.

This brings up another question I'd like to ask about your strategy. You explain that you're using the Extremis suit, but doesn't that require a bunch of nanotubes that carry information through the brain to use? I don't believe that any of your team has undergone this procedure, and even if Madrox is able to use them how are the other members of your team going to use it?

That's a simple question with a simple answer, he won't. Haha, such a simple thing never occurred to me. He won't be able to get in the suit.

He scans Wolverine's mind, gaining some pretty good h2h too, and note that Wolverine's mind has mental blocks put in by Jean Grey and Professor X and he broke through like nothing.

No Caption Provided

He can make essentially anything out of psychic energy.

No Caption Provided

Here's how easy it is to keep a link.

No Caption Provided

Here's another thing about your suit, since Omega can and will read your mind so easily, he will tell Taskmaster exactly where to shoot. Destroying the Talisman. I think the Nanotubes only make Stark better with the suit.

The test subjects most likely aren't as powerful as the Armor, and I'm not going to try and convince anyone of this. Though with that armor he was able to fight off 13 subjects by himself. At this point in time he's dealing with 6 people in suits while fighting alongside Subject Delta, Captain Rex, Hawkeye, Hatter Madigan, and Lancelot. The combined forces of this team working together should be enough to bring down 6 unexperienced Iron Man Suit users.

As far as Electro Bolt goes it may not be powerful at level 1 but I'm using the max powered Electro Bolt. It's not just a single burst of lightning it's a continuous chain. When the level 1 Electro Bolt is used on a Splicer it is capable of paralyzing them for 5 - 6 seconds while it deals continuous damage. The Electro Bolt also can be used against Brutes also, who have incredible durability and it still stuns them. It isn't a weak Electric Blast, it's rather powerful.

Ah hah! 13 unarmored superhumans, with no forcefields or lasers are nothing like fighting 4 people in one of Stark's more powerful suits. Your other teammates don't matter in this because none of them have the firepower to get past the shield. 6 unexperienced Iron Man Suit users? That's kinda insulting, man. Firstly, my clones are going to have incredible teamwork, not only do they have pretty crazy team work naturally, they have the Perfect Teamwork perk. Secondly, they have a month of training with it. Madrox is a smart guy, and he can dupe himself a dozen times in that month and learn everything about it. He's going to be pretty handy with it.

Also, the blast itself has little to no feats. It's best ones are affecting Brutes and Big Daddies, but those are still far behind what Stark's suits are. We can't say the Bolt will work because we think so. We have no reason to believe it does.

Alright, I'll be waiting for those scans. Wow, didn't know the suit was that powerful. Still, I don't see why Delta can't shock the crap out of it, it'd still hurt. He could also use Incinerate to heat the suit up, causing the insides to become incredibly hot effectively roasting anyone whose inside.

Scans are at the top. It's pretty crazy, man. And Delta will run out of eve quickly, he's already tried freezing Bullseye and now he is trying to hit some flying suits. It's arguable he has that kinda accuracy. The best accuracy feat Delta has is shooting Hodini Splicers. Nukes are pretty hot, and Stark was okay, I don't think Incinerate will work.

The DC-17 Hand Blaster is a pistol carried by the Elite Clone Troopers, Rex has two of these. They've got more stopping power and a higher rate of fire than other Blasters in the Star Wars Universe. Considering that Rex can be seen blasting apart B2 Super Battle Droids, which withstand Light Blaster fire, I don't see why the suit is that much of an issue.

Can I get some more feats of the Blaster? Battle droids are kinda fodder most of the time, it's powerful, and could hurt, but I'm not convinced it's gonna go throw Titanium and a shield that withstood a nuke.

This is true, I mean, Hatter can hit a moving target and I understand that your team is capable of dodging, pretty much at the same levels of my own team. I don't know if the Blades could cut up the suits exactly but they could be thrown into various weak points in the suits created by other members of my team, causing damage to your own team.

It's still arguable that there are weak points, but those blades sound scary. How would Hatter have knowledge of weakpoints?

My team isn't stuck in one location, and we are capable of movement. Finding the main man Madrox wouldn't be an impossible task. We don't have limitless Stamina but we're not going to be fighting forever. Madrox and his ability to create clones is pretty awesome, but it won't result in us fighting forever. Also my mistake about the main Madrox flying in. If this is true though it means my team is only fighting 5 people. Madrox can only create 4 clones ( I think that's his limit for the tournament ) at a single time. So it shouldn't be bad to have my 6 vs 5.

It's gonna be difficult to move and find him when you are constantly fighting.

Where does it even say this? Xenomorphs get killed by flame in the movies, they've been killed by bullets, they've been killed by blades. I even recall that they've been killed by explosions on NUMEROUS occasions. If it opens it's mouth then there's an easy target, the projectile goes through it's head and into it's brain, killing it.

Novels and comics. Alien Hive, if I'm not mistaken. The movies aren't cannon, or reliable. But yes, they are weak to fire.

It's a good thing I've got an Elite Clone Trooper, The Lancelot Mech, The Heavy Duty Armor, and expert marksmen on my team and not a Chinese Farmer or an Australian Bird Hunter.

Okay, touchee. I'm just saying that it takes more than standard bullets and sharp objects to get through the Alien's hide.

Well what were they firing at it? Lasers? Lasers seem rather effective.

That they are.

Now we're talking. I still don't see why Lasers or Heavy Rounds couldn't get through it, things that my team posses. Also we've got the Elements on our side with the Plasmids. Give em an ol' Winter Blast and they'll break right apart.

Here's the thing, your team won't see'em coming. Xenos are masters of stealth, and in the smallest amount of darkness they practically disappear. They're also quicker than splicers or droids.

I'm not saying they're the same, I'm just saying that the Star Wars universe has it's fair share of powerful Aliens. You've got Rancors, Sarlacc Pits, Wampa, and many more. Rex is used to fighting aliens. As for the acid blood kill it from a distance. It's blood isn't going to shoot out 50 meters and tag one of my team members in the eye or anything drastic like that. If random Space Marines are capable of killing them, along with Ripley, I don't see why they'd cause TOO much of a problem for my team. If damage is caused by acid then Hatter would be on the scene to heal those who were wounded.

Space marines are trained to kill them, they have extensive knowledge about how these things think, they are trained for weeks, and they still don't win often. Your guy won't see'em coming. Also, facehuggers should already have destroyed Hatter and Hawkeye.

Yes, but not right now. My girlfriend took her books back so I don't have any pages to reference what his blade can do. He was able to cut through several Card Soldiers at a time with them however, and they're rather well armored. I'll post a picture below.

Looking forward, man.

The Lancelot is indeed a suit and it's being piloted by the character who uses it in TDLP's novel/story. It uses both a sword and shield and has the appearance of a knight, it's not JUST a suit, it's like a battle suit ^_^ also, why is Hawkeye melting? If an Alien opens it's mouth to attack someone and Hawkeye shoots an arrow down it's throat it's going to get seriously injured or killed.Still confused about why he's going to melt.

My bad, man. Haha. And even though Hawkeye has a facehugger on him, if anyone shoots the Xeno, they are gonna be drenched in acid powerful enough to eat through steel.

It's true I only have 3. I had planned on using 2 along with the Electro Bolt chain against the Extremis Suits, though if they're immune to EMP's then I'll take those 2 Grenades back and save them for the Spilliden, I do this using my Takesiesbacksies Perk allowing me to backtrack and approach a situation from a different way. As for how the Spilliden operates I'm just going off of what you told me in your opening. You said it was a giant robot spider O.O

DAMN YOU TAKSIESBACKSIES! DAMN YOU TO HELL! The Spilliden can shoot the crap out of you guys from far enough away that Rex won't be able to throw a EMP grenade.

I've got bullet dodgers on my team. Hatter dances around bullets like it's his job, Hawkeye can avoid gunfire, Subject Delta might take a beating, Rex dodges Blaster Fire, I don't know anything about Lancelot's ability to dodge, and The Heavy Duty Armor can take hits from the Hulk, and nobody is inside of it so even with bullet holes going through it it'll still be working.

I'm not assuming Data is doing nothing, I just haven't seen any Data feats. All you've given me was stuff I can find on his wiki. I've watched several ST episodes and I've never seen Data go around tagging fools with his phaser that are at the caliber of my own team, if you can give me evidence of this then I'll be more apt to see him at a serious threat. As for now he's a synthetic AI whose rather strong and fast, nothing too extreme.

Delta will die, adamantium, man. The Heavy Duty Armor will be deactivated once Taskmaster shoots the Talisman.

What feats do you need of him? I can provide any. The phaser will hurt anyone here though.

I don't see why not, it's capable of healing both physical damage and infections. Being knocked out isn't all that deadly and normal humans can recover from it pretty quickly. With a magical talisman that grants healing powers being knocked out isn't any sort of kryptonite from my team. Though my team is also capable of dodging fire like I've said many times before.

I've never known of a healing factor preventing KO. But even in the time that it does take, we can just shoot the Talisman.

CaptainDoeo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

But here's another thing, what's preventing Kid Omega from just destroying you guys mentally. Even if he can't just crush each one individually, which he can, he could easily make it impossible for your team to focus and take aim, make them forgot their plans, pretty much, you have no defense for him.

Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

But here's another thing, what's preventing Kid Omega from just destroying you guys mentally. Even if he can't just crush each one individually, which he can, he could easily make it impossible for your team to focus and take aim, make them forgot their plans, pretty much, you have no defense for him.

NOPE CHUCK TESTA!

Telepathy is only allowed for moderate restriction of movements, like Harry under the Imperius Curse.

That is to say, you can make them groggy for a few seconds and then Harry bursts out and you can't do sh*t anymore.

@captaindoeo@thetruebarryallen:

I like what I see so I'm going to give you guys some more time. Just tell me when the debate starts going in circles.

CaptainDoeo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By CaptainDoeo

@thedarklordpandamonium:

So I can't "make it impossible for your team to focus and take aim, make them forgot their plans?"

Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captaindoeo:

It's up to you to convince voters that's within the limits.

I see some stuff about KOs. Since there's no scenario victory is simply by DEEEAAATH MWAHAHAHAHAH.

CaptainDoeo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captaindoeo Would we be able to both give our "Final Words"

I've been at my girlfriends and haven't been on my laptop all that much since I don't get to see her much over the summer. It's a really rainy day today though and I'd be able to respond tonight, plus she has the Looking Glass books so I can get you more Hatter feats ^_^

CaptainDoeo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thetruebarryallen: I understand entirely, man. Take your time. And I'm good with continuing our debate or just giving our closing arguments, it's up to you.

I'm curious of Hatter so yeah.

TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alright, I won't be able to respond in full tonight, however I can provide you with some Hatter feats. ( Should be able to respond to everything on Sunday if you're willing to continue with our debate :D )

Quick display of Hatter's skill with his Hat. A Card Soldier tries to use it but fails since he doesn't understand the technique.
I believe this is backwards, however here he is fighting 2 of the most feared assassins in Borderland. They guard King Arch and have incredible combat skills, yet he's able to defeat them without much of a problem.
No Caption Provided

Just a quick display of how far he can throw it, and how accurately.

Hatter vs Glass Eyes. HATTER STOMPS.

Hatter easily dispatches foes while outnumbered. His blades are also capable of slicing through multiple foes at once.
Essentially more Hatter Feats.

If you're having trouble reading these due to quality issues I apologize. Essentially what one can obtain from these is that Hatter has an essentially endless supply of blades. He's capable of taking on entire groups without much of a problem, and his blades are incredibly resistant to projectiles, capable of blocking AD-52 fire, various darts, and shards of Crystal. I see no reason why he couldn't block Diamonheads Crystal Shards. His steel isn't just normal steel, it's a special type of Steel from Wonderland.

All in all, Hatter is an incredibly quick and agile marksman. He's got a strong will and doesn't have any fear in combat, even when outnumbered. His entire life has been fighting and the only way he's going to die is in a fight, so he won't back down.

Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sure! The notification system hadn't been working all that well, but I'm pretty sure I'm ready for votes.

CaptainDoeo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarklordpandamonium: @thetruebarryallen: Let me reedit my last argument, and then we can post our closing arguments? I'm sorry, guys. I've been busy. I probably can finish tomorrow, but I would like to be able have to fix my old argument, so that'll be around tomorrowish, okay?

TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sounds good :)

CaptainDoeo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm so sorry, guys. Everything is really crazy right now.

Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captaindoeo:

It's okay! D:

Take as long as you need. If you have any questions just ask.

CaptainDoeo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By CaptainDoeo
TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captaindoeo Awesome, glad to see you got everything working, how about we both make our final posts and then open up voting since this has been going on for a rather long time hahaha

TTBA's Final Post & Closing Arguments

"I watched the episode of the original Ben 10 where Vilgax came to Earth, and fought Ben. He punched hard him hard enough to crack his head, and Ben wasn't particularly fazed. However, we can argue all day about whether or not Bullseye can regen from that or if he can dodge it, the simple fact is, he doesn't have to. He can make a multitude of shield, and he could even just impale your entire team."

Getting punched in the head & getting your entire body shattered are not the same things, it's very possible that Bullseye can dodge it but it's also possible that he'll get hit. In a debate it's never a good idea to completely dismiss a possibility. Ben himself has had TONS of training with the Omnitrix, Bullseye is only getting a month. He can still probably make shield constructs & project shards of diamond but his ability to do it for a lengthy period of time is debatable. The Omnitrix also has a time limit set to it, he wouldn't be in the Diamond Head form for the rest of the fight, Ben was usually an Alien for 2 - 3 minutes in the early episodes IIRC when he didn't have much training, yet it was shown in the Episode "Hot Stretch" that he can stay as an alien for up to 15 minutes. Also the Omnitrix would require a sort of re-charge. If Bullseye is starting out as XLR8 he'd have to wait to change back from that form, wait for the Omnitrix to charge back up again, and THEN become Diamond Head. So if Bullseye DOES indeed have to wait for the Omnitrix to recharge then he's just run into my entire team, thrown some Face Huggers at my team that get shot down, then turns back into Bullseye while surrounded by a very angry group of deadly people. Chances don't seem so strong for him.

"I disagree, the Gnome action figure didn't have the personality of it's computer program, it had the personality of what he was designed to do, from what I understand, his only goal should be "destroy the Extremis virus". I'm gonna ask Dark if perks in general affect are bonuses."

That's true, but I don't really know what personality the Heavy Duty Armor would actually take. It's creator intended it to destroy the Extremis Virus, but would it take that personality or would it take the personality of it's creator? This bit really doesn't matter as I mentioned that I've got the Perfect Teamwork perk, and as a member of my team he should follow orders and work just fine. Along with all this he's been training with my team for a month, this isn't the first time he's being animated. He knows who he's working with, he knows what the mission is, he wouldn't just wander off to try and destroy any Extremis Virus, plus if he knows that you've got people on your team using the Extremis suit he'd be more inclined to fight against you.

" XLR8 Bullseye can still easily speedblitz past them, none of your outside people have reflexes to keep up. "

Truth, XLR8 Bullseye is faster than anyone I have on my team there is no denying that and I won't bother to deny it. Though once he throws the Facehuggers they're going to get shot down. If acid does spray on anyones face it will indeed hurt like hell, though we have Hatter whose using the Horse Talisman, he can heal himself or others, if acid does get on anyone they will be healed.

"Ben's agility was never particularly cut off by Diamondhead, he dodge the robot's beam in the first episode. But again, he doesn't even need to dodge or tank. Also, we're only talking about MY defenses. How can YOUR guys stand up to Bullseye spraying them with diamond sharp crystals? I also remember Diamondhead being shattered from Echo Echo, how did you watch the episode, I would like to rewatch it. "

I guess Ben is just slow as Diamondhead then haha, or maybe it's just my bad memory from not seeing many episodes with DH in a rather long while. In the scans I had with Hatter he was able to deflect & redirect shots of Diamond Crystal used by the Crystal Shooters. It won't be hard for him to deflect these crystals either, they may be accurate but it's not like anything he hasn't gone up against, he'll be able to protect my team from that attack while Bullseye is trying to fight off everyone else. The numbers don't really work well for him, he may be able to dodge attacks from 1 or 2 targets but when he's trying to dodge attacks from Hatter, Rex, Ult. Hawkeye, Subject Delta, AND Lancelot I'm pretty sure he'd get tagged. Also, to watch the episode I just googled it, though I think they're on Netflix if you have it.

"That's a simple question with a simple answer, he won't. Haha, such a simple thing never occurred to me. He won't be able to get in the suit."

HUZZAH! So Omega won't be in the suit anymore, he'll just be in his standard clothing I assume.

"Here's another thing about your suit, since Omega can and will read your mind so easily, he will tell Taskmaster exactly where to shoot. Destroying the Talisman. I think the Nanotubes only make Stark better with the suit. "

Omega can indeed read the minds of my team with ease. Though what will he do against an Iron Man suit? It doesn't have a mind to read and I don't think that Omega is a technopath. The Rat Talisman animates things, that doesn't mean they require a brain to function, it just means they're now aware. Look at something like the Statues in the last Harry Potter movie, they were animated by magic but it didn't mean they had brains. So because of this Taskmaster won't know where to shoot to destroy the Talisman, though it would've been a pretty good tactic.

As for all those scans you posted, Omega is someone who is indeed a scary foe. Though according to the rules he can only mentally attack one of my team mates at a time, and he can't just mindrape them because rules. He can throw off the aim of one of my team members while getting shot at by the rest of them. If the rules didn't limit his powers he would totally be able to take on this team, but since the mindrape is taken out and his targets are limited he seems at a loss.

"Ah hah! 13 unarmored superhumans, with no forcefields or lasers are nothing like fighting 4 people in one of Stark's more powerful suits. Your other teammates don't matter in this because none of them have the firepower to get past the shield. 6 unexperienced Iron Man Suit users? That's kinda insulting, man. Firstly, my clones are going to have incredible teamwork, not only do they have pretty crazy team work naturally, they have the Perfect Teamwork perk. Secondly, they have a month of training with it. Madrox is a smart guy, and he can dupe himself a dozen times in that month and learn everything about it. He's going to be pretty handy with it.

Also, the blast itself has little to no feats. It's best ones are affecting Brutes and Big Daddies, but those are still far behind what Stark's suits are. We can't say the Bolt will work because we think so. We have no reason to believe it does."

It's true, it's not like fighting 4 people in one of Stark's more powerful suits. My other teammates don't matter because they don't have the firepower? Hatter can find weak points in the suit and target them with his NUMEROUS blades, these blades cut through normal humans like butter, I understand the suit is powerful but it's not invincible. It also can be effected by the elements, I've got a guy that can light people on fire by looking at them and snapping his fingers, this would allow him to simply cook the people inside the suit. He can also freeze them or fry em with electricity. Saying that you had 6 unexperiened Iron Man Suit users wasn't meant to be an insult. Iron Man was in no way an expert or experienced with using his suit after a month of creating it, it took him some time to get the hero gig working on an expert level, and I know Madrox is smart and can clone himself and gain their knowledge too but it doesn't mean they'll be 100% pro's with the thing by the time this fight happens. Wasn't meant to be insulting so I'm sorry it came off in that way. My team also has Perfect Teamwork.

You're also downplaying what the Brutes & Big Daddies are. Brutes have been genetically altered via splicing and have super strength & durability. They easily shrug off bullets and hurl slabs of concrete, they're not weak. As for Big Daddies? They can tank several hits from missiles, being lit on fire, electrocuted, frozen, shot with machine guns, etc before going down. Just because Bioshock takes place in an early time period and the technology isn't an Iron Man suit doesn't mean the plasmid is any less effective. Getting electrocuted by chain lightning isn't just something to shrug off.

"Scans are at the top. It's pretty crazy, man. And Delta will run out of eve quickly, he's already tried freezing Bullseye and now he is trying to hit some flying suits. It's arguable he has that kinda accuracy. The best accuracy feat Delta has is shooting Hodini Splicers. Nukes are pretty hot, and Stark was okay, I don't think Incinerate will work."

Well Delta is able to replenish Eve through the Eve Hypo storage he has in his suit. As for the accuracy Houdini Splicers are able to Teleport, I'm pretty sure that's a good accuracy feat. He also goes up against Big Sisters from time to time and they move incredibly quick too. As for the Nuke Stark wasn't at the point of concentration for it, sure it was a little hot around him for a short period of time but there wasn't a concentrated blast of fire JUST on him. Also in terms of Incinerate all you've gotta do it look at the target and snap your fingers.

" Can I get some more feats of the Blaster? Battle droids are kinda fodder most of the time, it's powerful, and could hurt, but I'm not convinced it's gonna go throw Titanium and a shield that withstood a nuke. "

Um, nope. Battle Droids may be fodder in the Star Wars universe but it doesn't take away from the materials that they're made from, especially the Super Battle Droids. The Technology in the Star Wars Universe is pretty advanced, I mean Jedi's slice through them with lightsabers which probably makes them look weak until you remember.. oh wait... THATS A LIGHT SABER! Could it make it through a full powered suit & field? Probably not. Can it make it through a suit that's been getting beaten up by the elements and another Iron Man suit? Most likely.

It's still arguable that there are weak points, but those blades sound scary. How would Hatter have knowledge of weakpoints?

Just look for the joints in the suit.

"It's gonna be difficult to move and find him when you are constantly fighting."

Maybe, I don't see why the suit couldn't track him, or the Lancelot Armor. We've got technology on our team and so do you. If our tech senses your tech on the scanners I'm pretty sure they'd be able to pinpoint it's location and kill him.

"Space marines are trained to kill them, they have extensive knowledge about how these things think, they are trained for weeks, and they still don't win often. Your guy won't see'em coming. Also, facehuggers should already have destroyed Hatter and Hawkeye."

Rex has combat training, Hatter's fought against various beasts and armies in Wonderland, Lancelot goes against other mechs, Hawkeye fired an RPG at Ghost Rider from a mile away and hit his target, he's pretty ballsy, and Delta has fought sadistic mutations. An Alien that can hunt isn't going to any sort of massive curveball. We won't see them coming? Why? Is it dark outside? I'm pretty sure we'd end up clashing in the Clearing, thus, you're all out in the open.

I've already explained why the face huggers won't work. It isn't an insta-kill, even if they somehow avoid ALL of the bullets and arrows being fired at them when they're initially thrown and latch onto their faces they can be shot off. Like I said earlier, the acid would hurt but the Horse Talisman heals, they'll be fine.

"My bad, man. Haha. And even though Hawkeye has a facehugger on him, if anyone shoots the Xeno, they are gonna be drenched in acid powerful enough to eat through steel. "

The Facehuggers are getting shot at the moment they're thrown, if they make it past the defenses then they're getting shot off and then healing those who get hurt by the acid with the Horse Talisman. In terms of the Drone if they're shot from a distance the Acid isn't getting on anyone, heck if they're close enough to your own team the acid would get on them!

"DAMN YOU TAKSIESBACKSIES! DAMN YOU TO HELL! The Spilliden can shoot the crap out of you guys from far enough away that Rex won't be able to throw a EMP grenade. "

If you're keeping your distance with The Spilliden then Lancelot and Rex can rush it, both of them have EMP abilities and in the excerpt that TDLP gave us the Spilliden is taken out by Lancelot.

"Delta will die, adamantium, man. The Heavy Duty Armor will be deactivated once Taskmaster shoots the Talisman."

If it was just Delta vs Taskmaster? Then maybe, but Delta isn't alone. I've also got the HORSE TALISMAN, Hatter can heal any wounds caused by the bullets. Taskmaster would have to find the Talisman first and I don't think he'd be able to just guess where it is before blowing his cover.

What feats do you need of him? I can provide any. The phaser will hurt anyone here though.

I've never seen Data in combat. Who is the strongest person he's ever fought? Whose the fastest foe he's tagged with his phaser? Are his feats actually measurable or are they just things that Data is said to be able to do without any showings of him actually doing it?

I guess I'm all ready for voting after this. I think the biggest flaw in your plan is that you don't have your team attacking as one big unit, you have all of them attacking me at separate times, thus your advantage of numbers over me doesn't seem to be that much of an advantage anymore.

CaptainDoeo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By CaptainDoeo

@thetruebarryallen: Thanks, man. It's been a blast, great debate.

Captain's Final Orders:

Getting punched in the head & getting your entire body shattered are not the same things, it's very possible that Bullseye can dodge it but it's also possible that he'll get hit. In a debate it's never a good idea to completely dismiss a possibility. Ben himself has had TONS of training with the Omnitrix, Bullseye is only getting a month. He can still probably make shield constructs & project shards of diamond but his ability to do it for a lengthy period of time is debatable. The Omnitrix also has a time limit set to it, he wouldn't be in the Diamond Head form for the rest of the fight, Ben was usually an Alien for 2 - 3 minutes in the early episodes IIRC when he didn't have much training, yet it was shown in the Episode "Hot Stretch" that he can stay as an alien for up to 15 minutes. Also the Omnitrix would require a sort of re-charge. If Bullseye is starting out as XLR8 he'd have to wait to change back from that form, wait for the Omnitrix to charge back up again, and THEN become Diamond Head. So if Bullseye DOES indeed have to wait for the Omnitrix to recharge then he's just run into my entire team, thrown some Face Huggers at my team that get shot down, then turns back into Bullseye while surrounded by a very angry group of deadly people. Chances don't seem so strong for him.

Ben is also an irresponsible ten year old, who used a ton of different aliens and he still made Diamondhead incredibly deadly. At the time of the episode "Hunted" Ben has had the Omnitrix for like, a week, and he display incredible accuracy and skill with him. So, if Ben, who is a ten year old who use multiple other aliens, is that good with Diamondhead, imagine what Bullseye, a highly trained 30 something assassin will be with him. I'm almost positive that each episode went by on a day to day basis, and that by the end of Ben 10, only a month or so had passed. I'm willing to argue that Bullseye will have figured out to hit the button in the center to changed by a month's time. If Bullseye isn't able to change from XLR8 to Diamondhead, he will just fight as XLR8 and speed blitz. And as stated before, Bullseye gets pretty close before he tries to throw them at you guys.

That's true, but I don't really know what personality the Heavy Duty Armor would actually take. It's creator intended it to destroy the Extremis Virus, but would it take that personality or would it take the personality of it's creator? This bit really doesn't matter as I mentioned that I've got the Perfect Teamwork perk, and as a member of my team he should follow orders and work just fine. Along with all this he's been training with my team for a month, this isn't the first time he's being animated. He knows who he's working with, he knows what the mission is, he wouldn't just wander off to try and destroy any Extremis Virus, plus if he knows that you've got people on your team using the Extremis suit he'd be more inclined to fight against you.

Well, the toy Gnome was made to destroy "TurboTroll" and so that's all he wanted to do. He's number one goal was to destroy that. He didn't go out of his way to save or protect anyone. I don't think that he counts as a member of your team, as much as they are all items. I'm not saying he'll attack you, or not attack me. I'm just saying he won't be concern with making forcefields or giving you guys covering fire.

Truth, XLR8 Bullseye is faster than anyone I have on my team there is no denying that and I won't bother to deny it. Though once he throws the Facehuggers they're going to get shot down. If acid does spray on anyones face it will indeed hurt like hell, though we have Hatter whose using the Horse Talisman, he can heal himself or others, if acid does get on anyone they will be healed.

Can't Bullseye literally destroy the Talisman by throwing something at it? I mean, he could at least disarm him. Also, when a Facehugger does latch on, even if you shoot it, which would kill whoever the facehugger has latched on, it doesn't loosen it's grip at all. They've only been able to remove a facehugger via a very expensive and very thorough surgery. You can't rip one off, it'll literally rip your face off.

I guess Ben is just slow as Diamondhead then haha, or maybe it's just my bad memory from not seeing many episodes with DH in a rather long while. In the scans I had with Hatter he was able to deflect & redirect shots of Diamond Crystal used by the Crystal Shooters. It won't be hard for him to deflect these crystals either, they may be accurate but it's not like anything he hasn't gone up against, he'll be able to protect my team from that attack while Bullseye is trying to fight off everyone else. The numbers don't really work well for him, he may be able to dodge attacks from 1 or 2 targets but when he's trying to dodge attacks from Hatter, Rex, Ult. Hawkeye, Subject Delta, AND Lancelot I'm pretty sure he'd get tagged. Also, to watch the episode I just googled it, though I think they're on Netflix if you have it.

I don't know if Hatter will be able to defend himself and everyone else from a barrage of crystals, he can defend himself, maybe even someone else, but your whole team? I dunno.

Omega can indeed read the minds of my team with ease. Though what will he do against an Iron Man suit? It doesn't have a mind to read and I don't think that Omega is a technopath. The Rat Talisman animates things, that doesn't mean they require a brain to function, it just means they're now aware. Look at something like the Statues in the last Harry Potter movie, they were animated by magic but it didn't mean they had brains. So because of this Taskmaster won't know where to shoot to destroy the Talisman, though it would've been a pretty good tactic.

As for all those scans you posted, Omega is someone who is indeed a scary foe. Though according to the rules he can only mentally attack one of my team mates at a time, and he can't just mindrape them because rules. He can throw off the aim of one of my team members while getting shot at by the rest of them. If the rules didn't limit his powers he would totally be able to take on this team, but since the mindrape is taken out and his targets are limited he seems at a loss.

He doesn't need to read the mind of the suit, he will just read the mind of the person who put the talisman inside the suit.

It isn't just throwing the aim off, the options are limitless.

It's true, it's not like fighting 4 people in one of Stark's more powerful suits. My other teammates don't matter because they don't have the firepower? Hatter can find weak points in the suit and target them with his NUMEROUS blades, these blades cut through normal humans like butter, I understand the suit is powerful but it's not invincible. It also can be effected by the elements, I've got a guy that can light people on fire by looking at them and snapping his fingers, this would allow him to simply cook the people inside the suit. He can also freeze them or fry em with electricity. Saying that you had 6 unexperiened Iron Man Suit users wasn't meant to be an insult. Iron Man was in no way an expert or experienced with using his suit after a month of creating it, it took him some time to get the hero gig working on an expert level, and I know Madrox is smart and can clone himself and gain their knowledge too but it doesn't mean they'll be 100% pro's with the thing by the time this fight happens. Wasn't meant to be insulting so I'm sorry it came off in that way. My team also has Perfect Teamwork.

You're also downplaying what the Brutes & Big Daddies are. Brutes have been genetically altered via splicing and have super strength & durability. They easily shrug off bullets and hurl slabs of concrete, they're not weak. As for Big Daddies? They can tank several hits from missiles, being lit on fire, electrocuted, frozen, shot with machine guns, etc before going down. Just because Bioshock takes place in an early time period and the technology isn't an Iron Man suit doesn't mean the plasmid is any less effective. Getting electrocuted by chain lightning isn't just something to shrug off.

Those blades are powerful, but he isn't going to be able to take down each one at a time. It's gonna be a uphill battle, and this is assuming he doesn't get fried by a barrage of repulsor beams. Nukes reach around 50-150 million degrees Fahrenheit, so Incinerate won't do much. But Madrox can dupe a dozen times and have each clone focus on a certain thing, he can become an expert, or atleast incredibly proficient with it. I was more or less playing about the insulting part, so, I'm sorry if I made it sound like I actually was mad.

Brutes and Big Daddies are strong, I'm just saying that the Extremis suit is a whole new level. The plasmids will be effective against Omega, Tasky, Bullseye, and even Data, but these suits are off the chart.

Well Delta is able to replenish Eve through the Eve Hypo storage he has in his suit. As for the accuracy Houdini Splicers are able to Teleport, I'm pretty sure that's a good accuracy feat. He also goes up against Big Sisters from time to time and they move incredibly quick too. As for the Nuke Stark wasn't at the point of concentration for it, sure it was a little hot around him for a short period of time but there wasn't a concentrated blast of fire JUST on him. Also in terms of Incinerate all you've gotta do it look at the target and snap your fingers.

I'm just saying, it'll take him a lot of effort to hit Bullseye, and that'll use up a lot of Eve. So, assuming that Incinerate works, he might down one or two, but he'll run out and then he's useless against my suits. (He'd still gonna be hell for Data and Taskmaster to beat, tho.) One of the things about my strategy is that I have limitless amounts of suits. So at anytime your team is gonna be fighting at least 1 suit. They can hold up, maybe. They can defend themselves for a bit, but they will be overwhelmed.

Um, nope. Battle Droids may be fodder in the Star Wars universe but it doesn't take away from the materials that they're made from, especially the Super Battle Droids. The Technology in the Star Wars Universe is pretty advanced, I mean Jedi's slice through them with lightsabers which probably makes them look weak until you remember.. oh wait... THATS A LIGHT SABER! Could it make it through a full powered suit & field? Probably not. Can it make it through a suit that's been getting beaten up by the elements and another Iron Man suit? Most likely.

I'm just saying that Battle Droids are much different than the Extremis suit. It's a powerful pistol, but I was just questioning whether or not there was any more feats with it. Can Rex hit the suit is another really big question? They are alot faster than Battle Droids.

Maybe, I don't see why the suit couldn't track him, or the Lancelot Armor. We've got technology on our team and so do you. If our tech senses your tech on the scanners I'm pretty sure they'd be able to pinpoint it's location and kill him.

Not all tech has tracking mechanisms, and even if they do, it's gonna take them quite a while. We aren't really close starting off, so it's gonna be hard going the couple hundred of yards (that was the distance I presumed) to Madrox while fighting off waves of suits. You have to use a ton of your equipment to take down 1, and I have a limitless amount of these. Eventually, you'll run out of equipment, then you'll run out of energy, and then you're out.

Rex has combat training, Hatter's fought against various beasts and armies in Wonderland, Lancelot goes against other mechs, Hawkeye fired an RPG at Ghost Rider from a mile away and hit his target, he's pretty ballsy, and Delta has fought sadistic mutations. An Alien that can hunt isn't going to any sort of massive curveball. We won't see them coming? Why? Is it dark outside? I'm pretty sure we'd end up clashing in the Clearing, thus, you're all out in the open.

I've already explained why the face huggers won't work. It isn't an insta-kill, even if they somehow avoid ALL of the bullets and arrows being fired at them when they're initially thrown and latch onto their faces they can be shot off. Like I said earlier, the acid would hurt but the Horse Talisman heals, they'll be fine.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouB13BKPvI0

Listen to Dr.Groves' speech about the Aliens. That's the best way to explain how their stealth works. The smallest amount of darkness. That's all it takes. They are masters of stealth, you don't hear them and you don't seem them until they are close. Your team is gonna be pretty occupied fighting 4 suits to notice these silent monstrosities. Aliens know about their acidic blood, and if they realize they are gonna die anyway, they will use that acid to kill you. I assumed it was midday, btw, but I'll ask dark.

When the facehugger dies, it doesn't let go. And within a second or two they person who has the facehugger is KO'd. I don't understand how you are gonna kill the facehuggers once they are latched on, that would kill your teammate and the Horse Talisman can't heal a dead man. The facehuggers don't have to be thrown either.

The Facehuggers are getting shot at the moment they're thrown, if they make it past the defenses then they're getting shot off and then healing those who get hurt by the acid with the Horse Talisman. In terms of the Drone if they're shot from a distance the Acid isn't getting on anyone, heck if they're close enough to your own team the acid would get on them!

They don't have to be thrown. By Speedblitz, I'm mean XLR8 can literally run past your defense and place the facehuggers on your face. How are you gonna shoot a facehugger off? That'd kill your guy, and if they aren't alive to be healed, they aren't gonna be healed.

If you're keeping your distance with The Spilliden then Lancelot and Rex can rush it, both of them have EMP abilities and in the excerpt that TDLP gave us the Spilliden is taken out by Lancelot.

While the Lancelot is a viable threat, as it disabled the Spilliden, in TDLP's story, Rex shouldn't be a big problem. He should be busy handling the suits and if he turns his back to rush the Spilliden, Madrox will even more easily shoot him in the back of the head. The Spilliden can use the terror cannons, gatling guns, and rockets and effectively spray your team. He also won't be concerned with Danger Close because they are simply expendable clones in a suit that will probably tank whatever he throws anyway. When your Lancelot attempts to kill the Spilliden, one or two Madroxs will focus him, since he will be out on his own, he should be handled fairly quickly.

If it was just Delta vs Taskmaster? Then maybe, but Delta isn't alone. I've also got the HORSE TALISMAN, Hatter can heal any wounds caused by the bullets. Taskmaster would have to find the Talisman first and I don't think he'd be able to just guess where it is before blowing his cover.

The Horse Talisman will be destroy by the time Data, Omega, and Taskmaster arrive. Omega will be able to tell not only Tasky but the rest of the clones were the Talismen were place. Basically Taskmaster shoots Delta in the head killing him, which he shouldn't be able to recover from, and Hatter tries to heal him, only for the Talisman to be destroy by either a bullet or a laser.

I've never seen Data in combat. Who is the strongest person he's ever fought? Whose the fastest foe he's tagged with his phaser? Are his feats actually measurable or are they just things that Data is said to be able to do without any showings of him actually doing it?

He's fought Klingons, I'd say accuracy he's standard. He has knowledge of varies fighting styles, and can read/copy movements. He knows the Nerve Pinch. He's bullet proof, which might be something to mention.

I believe my team will win because we will constantly wear you down with waves of opponents, we have someone capable of a speedblitz, and a telepath, which you have no defense for. Our suits have high enough defense that it will take most of what you have to beat 1.

CaptainDoeo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarklordpandamonium: Let's start up voting, and is our battle in morning, in the sunshine, at midday, at sunset, at night, what? And does Perfect Teamwork effect his suit/talisman?

Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captaindoeo:

Time is whenever. Whatever time is most neutral.

Not sure how perfect teamwork would affect his suit/talisman, what are you talking about?

Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Jokergeist
Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CaptainDoeo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thetruebarryallen: Can we agree at Sunset? Dark enough that there's a chance for the Xeno to work, light enough were there's a chance you'll see'em coming?@thedarklordpandamonium: One of my arguments is, since the Rat Talisman animates them with the personality of what they are designed to do, that it might not try and harm my guys because we aren't Extremis victims, or it might not even go out of his way to defend his team.

TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captaindoeo Sure, sunset works.

Also for anyone who reads his argument about the rat talisman not working to keep the suit a part of my team, we're given an entire month of training with our items, meaning this isn't the first time the suit is being animated.

Avatar image for betatesthighlander1
Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@betatesthighlander1 Thanks for voting ^_^

I did the best I could but he's got a pretty dang good team!

Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captaindoeo Sure, sunset works.

Also for anyone who reads his argument about the rat talisman not working to keep the suit a part of my team, we're given an entire month of training with our items, meaning this isn't the first time the suit is being animated.

Uh, I believe I ruled in the PM thread somewhere that the month of training for the suits is n/a because your chars will be using that month to recover from the surgery (Tony had to wait 4 weeks which is close 'nuff).

<_<

If you didn't see that, I guess just ignore it lol.

TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarklordpandamonium What surgery? I must've missed the PM but I didn't know that the Heavy Duty armor required any sort of surgery, plus nobody on my team is actually wearing it.

It's just an empty suit that is then brought to life via the Rat Talisman.

Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarklordpandamonium What surgery? I must've missed the PM but I didn't know that the Heavy Duty armor required any sort of surgery, plus nobody on my team is actually wearing it.

It's just an empty suit that is then brought to life via the Rat Talisman.

Really?

I honestly have no idea what the Heavy Duty Armor is lol, but everyone else chose Extremis so I was like 'no practice time!' b/c you know it bonds to your skeleton and stuff...<_<

TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarklordpandamonium: Ahh, so is my suit cleared since it's just one of the regular suits and doesn't require any sort of medical procedure to use?

Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarklordpandamonium: Ahh, so is my suit cleared since it's just one of the regular suits and doesn't require any sort of medical procedure to use?

...HMMM

#unsure

Originally the surgery thing was supposed to counteract the sheer power of the Iron Man suit...

...HRMMMMMMMMMM.

HRMMMMMMMMMMM.

I'll leave it up to you.

TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alright, if it's left up to me I think it's fair to say that nobody on my team went through any sort of procedure to use the suit.

Nobody on my team is wearing the suit, it is a separate being after being brought to life by another one of my magical items.

CaptainDoeo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers