(Voting) CaV: TheViperrko (Cap A) vs God_Spawn (Daredevil)

• 115 results
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#1  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

TheViperrko

No Caption Provided

GS:

No Caption Provided

Location (Unpopulated)

Rules

Both combatants get standard gear. Cap has his shield. Daredevil has his batons.

Start 20 feet away.

Both in character.

Win via Incapacitation/KO/Death

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 god_spawn  Moderator

@theviperrko Does this setup work for you? I can change the settings and stuff if you want me to.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 god_spawn  Moderator

"Can CV's Viper strike a lethal blow to the reigning champion, or will the Best on the Vine rise to the occasion and defeat him?" Find out on a CV battle thread near you!!"

vs

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Holy cow! I never actually seen you Debate.

You usually just show up in threads, Dish out warnings, Provide a plethora of feats, and then Disappear, Batman style.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh I seen this one already. Challenger wins! Well glad I do not have to pay the 50 bucks for Pay Per View. :)

sync1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By sync1

Wait a minute, God spawn debates??!?! GASP

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sync1: The more you know, and knowing is half the battle! :D

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By dondave

You usually just show up in threads, Dish out warnings, Provide a plethora of feats, and then Disappear, Batman style.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6746eab553d
deactivated-5d6746eab553d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@funsiized: I don't debate as extensively as I used to. I normally do what you said, I just kind of show up, say my piece, give whatever info I can, and disappear. And the modding stuff. But I'm in CV's debaters hall of fame and I was voted best debater of 2012 by the battle forum, and then again by the entire community itself at the end of year when we do our big site awards thing. So I must be doing something right lol.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 god_spawn  Moderator

@theviperrko So I'm gonna go ahead and just lay out a basic first response. If you don't like the setting or whatever, I can change it. but I'll get a quick opening post up so that it doesn't hinder the debate.

Basically, DD and Cap are a good checks and balances sort of fighters when they cross paths. A lot of their fights usually had some form plot device to it or one of them wasn't up to par. Their latest fight early on in Waid's run was probably the most well balanced of their fights and both were actually in good conditions for it. So I will admit Steve has the edge over DD in physical stats, however, DD's specific fighting style and radar sense give him an up in reaction time and an ability to overcome Steve's physical edge (this will be talked about more in-depth later). On top of that, I don't find the shield being a difference maker here. Daredevil has actually gotten around it a few times before, and many people around similar physical levels that DD or Cap have done it as well. Whether it be catching, blocking, or dodging, the shield is far from infallible.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#12  Edited By laflux

@funsiized: I don't debate as extensively as I used to. I normally do what you said, I just kind of show up, say my piece, give whatever info I can, and disappear. And the modding stuff. But I'm in CV's debaters hall of fame and I was voted best debater of 2012 by the battle forum, and then again by the entire community itself at the end of year when we do our big site awards thing. So I must be doing something right lol.

When is that stuff starting up again?

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By laflux

@god_spawn said:

"Can CV's Viper strike a lethal blow to the reigning champion?"

He won't have to- HHH will just turn heel and Pedigree's.

theviperrko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_spawn: You know, Randy Orton is my favorite wrestler!Now,i like the treads you dont need to change nothing.

Capitain america is going to win and heres why:

1-Cap is more skilled and he is physically better than him.

2-Not to mention that he has his shield that it can be very goo defense and a weapon as well.

3-Cap is still human and can be hurt like any other human.But the healing factor will allow him to continued the fight like nothing had ever happened so that will be a problem for DD.

4-Cap's agility is peak of human potential i.e. as good as you can get without being superhuman , so by saying DD has superior agility you're saying he's meta-human.

5-Capitain America shield would cut trough DD batons so he will have to fight with his bare hands that means DD is screw!

5-Cap has greater speed he can make very fast attacks on DD like DD was not able to dogde Spidey punches and regular attacks that are at the speed level of Cap speed,so... Yeaahh!

6-Cap strenght and speed would allowed that he K.O Daredevil with his bare hands or Cap would just trow cars at DD.

7-Cap shield alone will cut trough DD head.

8-Capitain america will win but DareDevil will cause him a hard time.

END OF STORY,CAP WINS!

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyone read Mark Waid's DD #3? Didn't they stalemate?

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By laflux

Based on the arguments seen so far, this is akin to Alberto Del Rio choosing Ricardo Rodriguez as a opponent for his belt for SummerSlam...............

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyone read Mark Waid's DD #3? Didn't they stalemate?

It was Issue 2 an IMO, DD had the upper hand but it wasn't an all out battle

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

@laflux said:

Based on the arguments seen so far, this is akin to Alberto Del Rio choosing Ricardo Rodriguez as a opponent for his belt for SummerSlam...............

lol

theviperrko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux: I am not a Ricardo Rodriguez and i am a good opponent you know?I am not theviperrko for nothing!

theviperrko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By theviperrko
NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

@xlab3000 said:

@funsiized said:

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@theviperrko:

1-Cap is more skilled and he is physically better than him.

I already admitted Cap is physically superior in most areas, but I don't think he is far beyond DD that it will take him to the majority. To be fair, Cap being his physical superior doesn't mean opponents can't physically challenge him. Crossbones, Batroc, and Zemo ,for example, have given Cap solid fights. So him being DD's physical superior is by no means a grant to victory here. I'd argue Daredevil is in even better in terms of agility and reflexes.

Cap talks about seeing faster than bullets, hence why Cap has no issue just up and dodging them. Daredevil swats bullets away, and his radar sense allows him to do so. The fact that DD can even surprise Spider-Man with his agility, speed, timing, and accuracy with his club says something about his ability. His ability to hear even muscles tightening allows him register that an opponent is about to attack. That alone already gives him a heads up on Cap in terms of action/ reaction.

And the Devil is by no means weak himself. He's punched through bricks, bent pipes, treated a 450 barbell like a staff, and even flipped a limo over full of people.

And just to get my point down about his reflexes: More bullet swatting and dodging Bullseye multiple times. Bullseye has some of the most ridiculous feats in Marvel. He's killed rats with boogers. He ricochets bullets off of handcuffs to hit people, and he killed some from 100 yards away through a window with a toothpick. He defies logic with his accuracy on a hax level sometimes.

And just to give another advantage about his radar sense, DD has a 360 degree field of vision, so even if Cap tries something such as ricocheting the shield, it is highly likely DD could dodge it.

And as far as skill goes, they are relatively even in skill. Both have faced some of the best fighters in Marvel and in their encounters, save for one, there was usually some underlying circumstances such as one being out of his mind or the other being out of practice. In the best written 1 on 1 encounter they had, Cap never got any upper hand on Matt and Murdock actually just ended up running away with the shield and kept on dodging the majority of his hits.

They've both faced the likes of Taskmaster, Deadpool, Iron Fist, Wolverine, and Black Panther. They are far from being more skilled than one another and have generally fought some of the same opponents.

2-Not to mention that he has his shield that it can be very goo defense and a weapon as well.

I will actually address this later on why it is an overrated weapon.

3-Cap is still human and can be hurt like any other human.But the healing factor will allow him to continued the fight like nothing had ever happened so that will be a problem for DD.

Cap may heal faster than a regular human, but he isn't pushing Wolverine levels of healing to where it actually becomes a factor in a general battle. It's like me talking about when Matt brought himself back from the dead. Ooweeeoooo, scary. Daredevil's knocked Cap out before, and albeit Cap not being ready for the attack, it did show Daredevil can knock him unconscious. Black Widow and Diamondback have KO'd him before, IIRC, as well, so street levelers can KO him. Plenty have, actually, but I'll move on with the argument. And one thing that Daredevil specializes in is something that has shown to come in handy when dealing with Cap.

The magic pressure point!

Wolverine kicks Cap in the leg and gives him a pseudo-aneurysm.

Daredevil is one of Marvel's premiere pressure point fighters. He's even trained Echo in their uses, and can use them on people like Mr. Hyde (suck it Master Man.)

So with this being a fight and all that, I don't see why Daredevil would necessarily let up. He could temporarily paralyze Steve, or make parts of his body go numb, and use these as openings for final attacks.

And he can do these to people on far superior durability than Cap, so Cap has no defense for these types of attacks and these are types of attacks that DD does use far more often than some characters that use them. I won't say they will be a factor in every battle, but do expect them to come into play in a few of them.

4-Cap's agility is peak of human potential i.e. as good as you can get without being superhuman , so by saying DD has superior agility you're saying he's meta-human.

Daredevil is agile due to his training and his heightened senses which in turn have granted heightened equilibrium and balance.

Just because the on paper stats Steve has say he is peak everything doesn't mean he is going to be superior in all aspects physically. Especially when DD has ways to counterbalance it ala his own agility and radar sense to grant him his own alarm. And Daredevil has dodged around people even Spider-Man has been tagged by before. For example, Doc Ock.

So Spider-Man is someone with superhuman agility on paper and in feats. He's been tagged by the Ock before, and here is Daredevil giving him a bit of trouble. DD's senses give him a head start and that is more than enough to match what Steve shows in combat, and it has been shown he can dodge around Steve.

5-Cap has greater speed he can make very fast attacks on DD like DD was not able to dogde Spidey punches and regular attacks that are at the speed level of Cap speed,so... Yeaahh!

Cap is a lot faster in running speed, but I'd like to think in terms of action/reaction, Daredevil has proven more than enough to match him, if not is slightly faster than Cap since he can dodge multiple hits on a serious Cap. And Daredevil did get blitzed by an out of his mind Spider-Man. But in terms of what has happened to Cap and Spidey, since I find it that you might bring it up, Cap really only gets the chance to get a hit on him due to Spidey's nature in holding back and how he looks up to Cap. Spidey level characters have shown they can one shot Captain America if they need to like Agent Venom did. And since you brought up Spider-Man, I counter with Daredevil tying him to a pole for shiggles! I am not being serious at this part, FYI.

And Daredevil and Spider-Man have fought before. There was a gas, IIRC, that was used to tamper with Peter's spider sense to make it barely work. Despite that, it does show that DD does have some good speed and skill on him to hang with Parker for a bit. Granted it was when he was also younger, but even then Spidey was still physically his superior.

But on a general basis, Cap and DD would get owned by Parker. If he didn't have his morals holding him back all of the time like he usually does and makes full use of his spider sense, the two would get decimated. It is still a good showing on their part that they can at least hang with him on a few occasions, even if he is holding back to a degree, he is still fighting them and generally outclasses them across the board.

6-Cap strenght and speed would allowed that he K.O Daredevil with his bare hands or Cap would just trow cars at DD.

They have both shown that they can knock each other out. And Cap is by no means strong enough to throw cars...

7-Cap shield alone will cut trough DD head.

5-Capitain America shield would cut trough DD batons so he will have to fight with his bare hands that means DD is screw!

Ok, here is the problem with the shield. So many people like to post scans of him throwing them through trucks, missiles, ricocheting it everywhere. Ok, great. Cap has a lot of feats against inanimate objects. Despite how impressive they are, they don't always transition into combat. You can talk about throwing it and his accuracy, but like I said, it is far from perfect.

So Gambit can catch it. Deadpool can catch it. Wolverine has deflected the shield before with his claws. Punisher can block it short range with a rifle. And to the man of the hour, Daredevil has already gotten the shield multiple times already from Cap. It is good, yes. It is far from infallible as I said before. And even with his accuracy, Daredevil has shown he can do some similar things with his club.

Just some more bullet dodging since I felt like it, but the last 4 scans show him using his clubs to ricochet across walls, the ground under a van, and against a Purifier and then into Emma Frost's temple, knocking her out instantly.

So.... yeah. That is my main argument to counter yours. DD is more than fast enough to hang with Steve, and despite Steve's strength edge and shield, DD has gotten around the shield plenty of times as have other characters, and with him utilizing pressure points more often than Steve, and even using his club's cable to tie people up like he's recently done to Deadpool and other people in the past, Daredevil has a fair chance to take the majority. It won't be easy by any means, but Steve's advantages can be countered and his perfect tool can be replicated by DD's billy clubs in some areas and the radar sense.

Your turn.

theviperrko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_spawn: Mett Captain America:

Powers and abllities:

Captain America has no superhuman powers, but through the Super-Soldier Serum and "Vita-Ray" treatment, he is transformed and his strength, endurance, agility, speed, reflexes, durability, and healing are at the zenith of natural human potential. Rogers' body regularly replenishes the super-soldier serum; it does not wear off.[109]

The formula enhances all of his metabolic functions and prevents the build-up of fatigue poisons in his muscles, giving him endurance far in excess of an ordinary human being. This accounts for many of his extraordinary feats, including bench pressing 1200 pounds (545 kg) and running a mile (1.6 km) in 73 seconds (49 mph/78 kph).[128] Furthermore, his enhancements are the reason why he was able to survive being frozen in suspended animation for decades. He is highly resistant to hypnosis or gases that could limit his focus.[129] The secrets of creating a super-soldier were lost with the death of its creator, Dr. Abraham Erskine.[60] In the ensuing decades there have been numerous attempts to recreate Erskine's treatment, only to have them end in failure. Even worse, the attempts have instead often created psychopathic supervillains of which Captain America's 1950s imitator and Nuke are the most notorious examples.

Rogers' battle experience and training make him an expert tactician and an excellent field commander, with his teammates frequently deferring to his orders in battle. Thor has stated that Rogers is one of the very few humans he will take orders from and follow "through the gates of Hades".[130] Rogers' reflexes and senses are extraordinarily keen. He has blended judo, western boxing, kickboxing, and gymnastics into his own unique fighting style and is a master of multiple martial arts. Years of practice with his near-indestructible shield make him able to aim and throw it with almost unerring accuracy. His skill with his shield is such that he can attack multiple targets in succession with a single throw or even cause a boomerang-like return from a throw to attack an enemy from behind. In canon, he is regarded by other skilled fighters as one of the best hand-to-hand combatants in the Marvel Universe, limited only by his human physique.[131][132] Although the super-soldier serum is an important part of his strength, Rogers has shown himself still sufficiently capable against stronger opponents, even when the serum has been deactivated reverting him to his pre-Captain America physique.[133]

Rogers has vast U.S. military knowledge and is often shown to be familiar with ongoing, classified Defense Department operations. He is an expert in combat strategy, survival, acrobatics, military strategy, piloting, and demolitions. Despite his high profile as one of the world's most popular and recognizable superheroes, Rogers has a broad understanding of the espionage community, largely through his ongoing relationship with S.H.I.E.L.D. He is a talented artist, and has worked on the Captain America comic book published in the Marvel universe. Other career fields include commercial arts, teaching high school history, and law enforcement.

Although he lacks superhuman strength, Captain America is one of the few mortal beings who has been deemed worthy enough to wield Thor's hammer Mjolnir.[134]

Weapons and equipment[edit source | editbeta]

Further information: Captain America's shield

Captain America uses several shields throughout his history, the most prevalent of which is a nigh-indestructible disc-shaped shield made from an experimental alloy of steel and the fictional vibranium.[135][136] The shield was cast by American metallurgist Dr. Myron MacLain, who was contracted by the U.S. government, from orders of President Franklin Delano Roosevelt, to create an impenetrable substance to use for tanks during World War II.[135] This alloy was created by accident and never duplicated, although efforts to reverse-engineer it resulted in the discovery of adamantium.[137]

Captain America often uses his shield as an offensive throwing weapon. The first instance of Captain America's trademark ricocheting shield-toss occurs in Stan Lee's first comics writing, the two-page text story "Captain America Foils the Traitor's Revenge" in Captain America Comics #3 (May 1941).[18] The legacy of the shield among other comics characters includes the time-traveling mutant superhero Cable telling Captain America that his shield still exists in one of the possible futures; Cable carries it into battle and brandishes it as a symbol.[138]

When without his trademark shield, Captain America sometimes uses other shields made from less durable metals such as steel,[139] or even a photonic energy shield designed to mimic a vibranium matrix.[140] Rogers, having relinquished his regular shield to Barnes, carried a variant of the energy shield which can be used with either arm, and used to either block attacks or as an improvised offensive weapon able to cut through metal with relative ease.[141] Much like his vibranium shield, the energy shield can be thrown, including ricocheting off multiple surfaces and returning to his hand.[142]

Captain America's uniform is made of a fire-retardant material, and he wears a lightweight, bulletproof "duralumin" scale armor beneath his uniform for added protection.[59] Originally, Rogers' mask was a separate piece of material, but an early engagement had it dislodged, thus almost exposing his identity. To prevent a recurrence of the situation, Rogers modified the mask with connecting material to his uniform, an added benefit of which was extending his armor to cover his previously exposed neck. As a member of the Avengers, Rogers has an Avengers priority card, which serves as a communications device.

Captain America has used a custom specialized motorcycle, modified by the S.H.I.E.L.D. weapons laboratory, as well as a custom-built battle van, constructed by the Wakanda Design Group with the ability to change its color for disguise purposes (red, white and blue), and fitted to store and conceal the custom motorcycle in its rear section with a frame that allows Rogers to launch from the vehicle riding it.

Personal Information

Physical Attributes

Height: 6'2"

Weight: 240 lbs.

Eyes: Blue

Hair: Blonde

Status

Identity: Publicly known

Occupation: "Top Cop" of America, adventurer; former public works artist, special SHIELD operative, freelance illustrator, police officer, history teacher, sparring partner, soldier, WPA artist

Citizenship: U.S.A.

Place of Birth: Manhattan, New York City, New York

Education: High school graduate; one year of art school; military basic training; private tutoring in hand-to-hand combat, gymnastics, military strategy, piloting, demolition, and other disciplines

Marital Status: Single

Known Relatives: Steven Rogers (Captain America, ancestor, deceased), Joseph and Sarah Rogers (parents, deceased)

Powers and Abilities

Powers

Super-Soldier Serum

In the beginning the Super-Soldier Serum increased his body to the physical peak of human potential or rather the next step in human evolution (though still a non-mutant). He is as strong, fast, durable and agile as any human could one day be - and his strength is referred to as being preternatural. His reflexes have also been increased to peak human potential and are nearly instantaneous (he is also capable of 'seeing faster' - enabling him to dodge bullets). He has run a mile in roughly a minute and can bench-press up to 1100 pounds. He also has uncanny accuracy, being able to hit multiple targets with a single throw of his shield, and having enough marksmanship to turn a lighter on and off through a shield throw alone.

Another major enhancement provided is the serum prevents the build-up of fatigue poisons in his muscles. This means he effectively never tires, making it possible for him to perform at his maximum ability when doing anything physical for an extraordinary length of time. However Captain America has displayed feats that would appear to be far outside the limits of a human. One of Captain Americas most recent durability feats is him surviving a 200ft fall on top of a car from an airplane and he suffered no discomfort. Steve's enhancement has also survived building falls and major explosions.

The serum also enhances his constitution, making him immune or highly resistant to many diseases and increasing the speed at which he heals from injuries and recuperates from illness. The serum is constantly being replenished by his body down to a cellular level.

Abilities

Cap is a master of a small number of martial arts and has developed his own fighting-style which melds jujitsu, boxing, judo, karate, pressure points, all-terrain acrobatics and the use of his shield. He is also able to learn how to use most weapons quickly, as Beast has described Cap of being capable of mastering any weapon in seconds. He has used chi manipulation and many other techniques. He is a quick learner and learns these skills fast.

He is an expert with his signature shield. He can hit multiple throws by calculating ricochets. His aim is top-notch.

Cap is also a great leader, field commander, and tactician. He led the Avengers for a long time, and his great experience makes him a seasoned commander on the battlefield. He also creates the plans for the Avengers, and has a great fighting spirit.

He is an expert in reading codes, maps, and doing other military-related skills. He speaks English, German, Russian, Japanese, and some Italian.

Paraphernalia

Equipment

Captain America's Shield

Captain America is usually seen with his Captain America armor that is bullet proof and is red, white, and blue. His costume covers up everything except his nose, mouth, and ears. He also has wings on the side of his mask and has a shield in which he always carries around but after giving it to Bucky Barnes, has got a new costume and weapon.

The suit he wears is water and fire retardant. It is made out of Kevlar and titanium. It provides resistance to impacts and electrical shocks. There is a communicator in the costume.

Captain America can make a very loud noise and acute and powerfull sounds or try to use some

kind of odor to mess with Daredevil radar sense.Ok,Daredevil is a good and one of the best martial artists in the Marvel universe so i will show you this: Daredevil typical moves are unique blends of the martial arts of ninjutsu, aiki jujutsu, jujitsu, kung fu, capoeira, judo, aikido, wrestling, and stick fighting combined with American-style boxing while making full use of his gymnastics capabilities.

This abouve by all means not show that Daredevil is going to defeat Cap but does means that DD will give him a hard time but ultimatily Capitain haves more expirience,hes a great stratigian and at the second he puts his eyes on DD he will think of some stratagy to DD fithing style and gynasstics moves so he will at least K.O DareDevil.

Sources:

Wikipedia

Comic Vine

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 god_spawn  Moderator

@theviperrko:

Captain America can make a very loud noise and acute and powerfull sounds or try to use some

This is reaching quite far. What is Cap gonna do? Is he gonna bang his shield against the side of a car and sing "God Bless America" in hopes that Daredevil will fall over in the fetal position with his hands on his ears? Daredevil has already fought people when they have used sonics before. Hell, he even fought Klaw and Klaw's body is composed of living sound. Klaw specializes in sonics and DD was capable of fighting him. He was also recently dodging the Hulk while firing a sonic weapon, and he certainly was showing effects of the weapon.

I'll give you the fact of these scans that Hulk wasn't able to see, but he was definitely charging at DD, and Waid, who just so happens to be writing both Daredevil and Hulk, has given Hulk somewhat of a speed boost. It was a good feat for Daredevil and shows that he can still dodge despite a loud noise going off. Those sonics are going to be a lot louder than whatever noise Cap can make.

kind of odor to mess with Daredevil radar sense.

The scent would mess with his sense of smell, not really his radar sense. And again, this is reaching. Is Cap gonna fart in Daredevil's face or something? You keep talking about exploiting Daredevil's weaknesses, but there is no feasible way for Cap to exploit these.

Ok,Daredevil is a good and one of the best martial artists in the Marvel universe so i will show you this: Daredevil typical moves are unique blends of the martial arts of ninjutsu, aiki jujutsu, jujitsu, kung fu, capoeira, judo, aikido, wrestling, and stick fighting combined with American-style boxing while making full use of his gymnastics capabilities.

This abouve by all means not show that Daredevil is going to defeat Cap but does means that DD will give him a hard time but ultimatily Capitain haves more expirience,hes a great stratigian and at the second he puts his eyes on DD he will think of some stratagy to DD fithing style and gynasstics moves so he will at least K.O DareDevil.

And just in regards to all of the wikipedia stuff, I already countered plenty of that. I already said Cap was physically superior but countered in the one area where Daredevil is arguably his match, if not his superior. And Daredevil has gotten around his shield and has shown he can dodge Cap and fight him.

And I talked about how the shield isn't so great. Daredevil's replicated something with his clubs that Cap has done with the shield. Need another example? Ricochets it off armed guys' faces.

No Caption Provided

This also shows more of his pressure point knowledge which Cap is susceptible too.

And how is Cap going to just come up with a strategy? Daredevil may not be the team leader Cap is, but he is more than capable of using the environment to his advantage. It was how he dealt with 100 Yakuza thugs hopped up on mutant growth hormone, granting them superhuman stats.

He got them to a location so that he could beat them. And given how his radar sense grants 360 degrees of vision, this allows Matt to know the environment almost instantly. If Cap starts leading him somewhere, it is highly probable that DD will pick up on any possible surrounds that might be used on him.

Anything else?

theviperrko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_spawn: If Cap takes DD to a no sound area would the radar sense work as well as it work whit a sounded area?I dont think so.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 god_spawn  Moderator

@theviperrko: There will always be a sounded area. Cap and DD are in a set location and one you agreed to. Daredevil can hear Cap's heartbeat. His muscles tightening. Many things that can give away where he is at.

theviperrko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_spawn: He can make a distraction manuver to distract DareDevil like trow him the shield one way and attack him from behind twisthing his neck.

I cant uppload the images because im using a IPhone but tommorow i will use my computer and i show you some images.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@theviperrko: I already talked about it. Getting daredevil into a situation with the shield is possible but given the size of the area that will be easier said than done. And cap is in character. He will not be doing any neck snapping or throwing his shield through him and so on.

theviperrko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 god_spawn  Moderator

@theviperrko: I was on mobile myself and lost signal for a moment and it said it didn't post so I hit the reply twice and it did. No biggie.

Avatar image for thedarklordpandamonium
Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xlab3000 said:

@funsiized said:

theviperrko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for thedarklordpandamonium
Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

theviperrko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By theviperrko
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 god_spawn  Moderator

@theviperrko: So I just want to make sure we are gonna finish this thing?

theviperrko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_spawn: yes,we are going to finish this i was just out of the city for a few days!LOL!

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 god_spawn  Moderator

@theviperrko: Mkay. Just wanted to know. Well, it's your turn, so at your ready.

theviperrko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By theviperrko

@god_spawn: If the Punisher can kill Daredevil(and keep in mind that hes just a normal human) imagine what Capitain America can do!Plus the suit is made of kevlar and titanium,counter that!

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 god_spawn  Moderator

@god_spawn: If the Punisher can kill Daredevil(and keep in mind that hes just a normal human) imagine what Capitain America can do!Plus the suit is made of kevlar and titanium,counter that!

Frank has never canonically killed Matt and the last time they fought, Murdock beat him soundly. Cap's suit being made of titanium and kevlar has never stopped him from feeling gut or face blows from street levelers. Wolverine kicked him in the leg, causing an aneurysm. He's felt blows from Daredevil, and DD has taken out more durable characters with his pressure point style of fight than Cap's "armor" can take.

theviperrko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_spawn: Cap was in WW2,leader of one side of Civil War,singlehandaly take out asguardian trolls,proves worthy of the Mjolnir,has lifted a tree,toss a anchor, Hauls a supply truck,almost outruns a group of large birds capable of running up to speeds of 50 miles per hour (while in the snow),breaks steel chains,Takes down Electro,Cable admits to Cap being faster and stronger,Beats Black Panther,Knocks out Namor,Defeats Lady DeathStrike,Holds his own against Carnage,Uses mastery of pressure point strikes to incapacitate the Hulk,Shield is capable of withstanding a blast from Mjolnir,43. Draws blood from the Hulk with a shield bash,Can focus chi, Defeats Spider-Man with Spidey running away,Defeats Klaw,Defeats Thunderstrike,24. Dodging multiple gunfire,Dodges and weaves through bullets, lazers, and explosions and Catches a torpedo by throwing his shield to deflect the torpedo car

upwards.

Anything else?

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@theviperrko:

Nope. Quite frankly that is ...a lot of out of context stuff and plenty of it has been countered, or has no bearing on the debate to counter Daredevil since the point is to counter Daredevil, whom Cap has consistently had trouble with in the past.

I've seen all I need to at this point. I'm ready to call in votes if you want? Let the people decide.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_spawn wins. More convincing arguments, instead of just random, unrelated feats that don't really apply to this battle.

Jmarshmallow

Avatar image for thetruebarryallen
TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@god_spawn gets my vote as well

He actually had a plan instead of just bringing up random facts/feats about his character.

theviperrko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_spawn: Ok,you beat me and i accept that ;i still have a lot to learn and at this time i accept that you wore the better man and i got defeated!

But today,i offer you a challengue,MAN TO MAN.

Now,we play by my rules,i will do the battle post,you just tell me what charather you want to have in your team,i propose a TEAM theviperrko vs TEAM god_spawn,each Team haves 7 members!

ARE YOU GOING TO BE FAIR AND FIGHT ME AT MY TERMS OR ARE YOU GOING TO CHICKEN OUT?

I AM CHALLEGING YOU!!!

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow, this guy has brass. I can appreciate that.

Jmarshmallow

theviperrko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jmarshmallow: sorry i dont know the meaning of brass would you mind explaing to me please?

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Jmarshmallow

@theviperrko: Ambition, guts, spunk, gumption, drive, vigor, moxie, balls.

Jmarshmallow

theviperrko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By theviperrko

@jmarshmallow: DUDE,TELL god_spawn THAT HE HAS TO GIVE ME ONE LAST CHANCE,PLEASE!