• In Character
  • Battle in New York City within sight of the other

@thundergodswrath

#2 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio
#3 Posted by New_World_Order (13235 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Posted by dondave (37575 posts) - - Show Bio

This should be good

#5 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@thundergodswrath: Alright, to start off Reed needs one day for prep as his most recent showings has him possess a device that slows time to the point where 97 second is one year. Reed is also in fact immortal to age. He will have all the time in the world to make all his best gear and devices (Minus the Cosmic Cube of course) to battle Thor.

In this case one of the most pertain would be his Fantastic 5 Suit.

Although Namor wrecked it before he could get his force field up, it was also the first time Reed used it. With a little practice in 1000 years, I think he would have a good grasp on the machine that copies all the Powers of the Ultimate Fantastic 4.

As well his Hard Light Construct Helmet which allows him to use up Energy the entire Eastern US into powerful Constructs.

Bio Bombs that he made which are Genetic Creature with Uber Powers that Explode and rapidly grow into Slug Beasts. He uses the Satellites in the sky to jack and target with dead accuracy via Vortex Teleportation.

All with his Holographic CPU System.

As well many specialty devices tailored against Meta Human Beings.

#6 Posted by boschePG (2340 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: I got to ask, why was it agreed for Reed to have prep. Reed with prep is beastly yet Thor gets random encounter...though its not like he could really do anything to prep it unless he could convince to get some uber Asgard prep. Just asking, Cadence. Not trying to ruin the battle

#7 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@boschepg said:

@cadencev2: I got to ask, why was it agreed for Reed to have prep. Reed with prep is beastly yet Thor gets random encounter...though its not like he could really do anything to prep it unless he could convince to get some uber Asgard prep. Just asking, Cadence. Not trying to ruin the battle

Please, with all the "Thor killed Glory and Bor and Surtur, aaaarrrrg..."

Why would I not have Prep to match this crazyness of God Blasting Galactus?

Reed will need it.

#8 Posted by whacknasty (5617 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow, Ult Reed looks even more impressive than 616 Reed lol. This should be a great fight

#9 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@whacknasty said:

Wow, Ult Reed looks even more impressive than 616 Reed lol. This should be a great fight

This is a cool scan. He realizes all the Doctor Dooms in other Verses (Including 616) are in a internal struggle with his counter parts. So he decides the best way to save the world from him is... well, kill him lol.

He makes Thing do it too lol.

Ultimate Reed is BOSS!

#10 Posted by laflux (16002 posts) - - Show Bio

@boschepg said:

Please, with all the "Thor killed Glory and Bor and Surtur, aaaarrrrg..."

Why would I not have Prep to match this crazyness of God Blasting Galactus?

Reed will need it.

Please, Thor's Godblast couldn't even annoy a Thanoside or scratch Juggernaut. Good battle though :P

#11 Edited by Lvenger (20032 posts) - - Show Bio

Well I think I'll keep an eye on this. I've always wanted to see whether a prep master can overcome a powerhouse. Should be a good debate with Cadence and Thundergod at the helm. Best of luck to the both of you and nice start @cadencev2:

#12 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Posted by whacknasty (5617 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: Awesome scan! I need to read some more of this now, seems almost like Reed using his full potential with a bit of a jerky streak lol

#14 Edited by New_World_Order (13235 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2:

Interesting. With all that prep time he could come up with some impressive things, but nothing shown above so far suggests he can put down Thor, let alone hold his own.

If Ultimate Namor, a being far weaker than 616 Thor can blow right through the amour, what do you think will happen if Thor bull-rushes it? Or throws Mjolnir at great speeds to knock it down. Since this battle is in-character these are stuff Thor often does in battles.

Bull Rushing.

I'm aware in this scan that Thor didn't directly strike Quicksilver, but rather struck the ground quickly for a shock wave. Also Quicksilver was knocked out from that strike.

He has great power behind his strikes. Lets not forget the infamous smack Thor with Mjolnir gave Odin that brought him too his knees. Basically stunned Odin. A feat not easy to accomplish.

Heck Thor has bull-rushed Galactus. Causing his helmet to break, and cause the world eater pain. What makes this feat even better, is that Galactus wasn't starving. He was going to war with the Asgardians, so he ate a planet just before the fight. Although to be fair he did repair after the hit.

Heck he recently done it too Wolverine, while mind-controlled, and fighting like his usual brutish self.

Mjolnir Throw.

A hammer throw from Thor is just as powerful as his striking force. He has been able to strike down some powerful foes.

Here Thor tosses Mjolnir into a giant tsunami, in which Mjolnir stops it.

Has also sent the entire Phoenix Force crashing to a nearby planet. You even get a good idea of how powerful the Phoenix Force is, because in the next page it is shown casually flying through the planet, and destroying it with ease.

He's one-shot killed an amped up version of Thing (Angrir) who possessed a sort of copy of Mjolnir. Angrir had stomped Rulk in the same comic event.

So to be honest, you haven't told me how powerful the shields are yet, so I don't know how to gauge how much punishment it can take. For all I know Luke Cage can be able to destroy it. Also the Ultimate Fantastic 4 have nothing on Thor. Who has more power. A clone named Ragnorak who was inferior to Thor ( Thor stomped him ) was shown to push Sue hard to protect her fellow heroes, not to mention Thing has already been stomped by Thor in the past. To the point where Thor broke his jaw, and arm. Human Torch is probably the most useless one here, because his heat cannot affect Thor, because Thor has stood right in front of the sun with zero damage.

This may not be used as much as his smacking methods, but does have quite the history. Any energy based objects, projectiles, or anything around those lines will be absorbed by Mjolnir, so there pretty much useless, because well Mjolnir could absorb them, and redirect them even more powerful than when they were fired.

Your turn.

#15 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@thundergodswrath:

Interesting. With all that prep time he could come up with some impressive things, but nothing shown above so far suggests he can put down Thor, let alone hold his own.

You have not seen anything yet :).

If Ultimate Namor, a being far weaker than 616 Thor can blow right through the amour, what do you think will happen if Thor bull-rushes it? Or throws Mjolnir at great speeds to knock it down. Since this battle is in-character these are stuff Thor often does in battles.

LOL... that is your first mistake right there.

Ultimate Namor is 10 times the 616 Namor.

Here he learns the English language in minuets. He also easily, effortlessly busts out of the Hulk Containment device. The same device to hold Ultimate Hulk.

He effortlessly shakes off the vertigo sonic waves that Reed made. He one shot Sues force field that tank Hyperion Punches!

One Shots Thing Miles away!

Here he takes the Heat of a Nova that disintegrates atoms of the concrete. Means nothing to him.

Tanks all the energy of the eastern seaboard made physical damage!

the guy can destroy a entire city in 1 move.

So I think the comment of Ult. Namor weaker than 616 is laughable. 616 gets weaker outside the water or to heat. Ultimate is immune to heat or drying out lol. He has City wide Hydrokenesis. The guy punches as hard if not harder than Hyperion!

Then you forget Reed did not go into battle with his Shields up either.

Bull Rushing.

I'm aware in this scan that Thor didn't directly strike Quicksilver, but rather struck the ground quickly for a shock wave. Also Quicksilver was knocked out from that strike.

He has great power behind his strikes. Lets not forget the infamous smack Thor with Mjolnir gave Odin that brought him too his knees. Basically stunned Odin. A feat not easy to accomplish.

I do not see Bull Rushing as a problem with Reed Invisible Woman (IW) Shields up that tanks Hulk and Hyperion hits.

Heck Thor has bull-rushed Galactus. Causing his helmet to break, and cause the world eater pain. What makes this feat even better, is that Galactus wasn't starving. He was going to war with the Asgardians, so he ate a planet just before the fight. Although to be fair he did repair after the hit.

Galactus is also slow and been nut shotted by Hercules.

Also Reed could have open a Black hole in Thor's path. He prove this with his Vortexes being disturbed.

Reed can easily turn his Votexes into Black Holes.

Bull Rush that.

Also, on a side not.... Reed is Durable enough to survive Black Holes..... Nuff said.

Heck he recently done it too Wolverine, while mind-controlled, and fighting like his usual brutish self.

Mjolnir Throw.

A hammer throw from Thor is just as powerful as his striking force. He has been able to strike down some powerful foes.

Here Thor tosses Mjolnir into a giant tsunami, in which Mjolnir stops it.

Has also sent the entire Phoenix Force crashing to a nearby planet. You even get a good idea of how powerful the Phoenix Force is, because in the next page it is shown casually flying through the planet, and destroying it with ease.

He's one-shot killed an amped up version of Thing (Angrir) who possessed a sort of copy of Mjolnir. Angrir had stomped Rulk in the same comic event.

All good.

Reed did better vs Franklin Richards with the Phoenix Force.

He used his Depower Gun that simply removes all special powers. Including the Phoenix Force, Natural, and Mutant Powers.

The best part is reed has been able to Identified and severed Magic Sources of power as he did with Thor.

So to be honest, you haven't told me how powerful the shields are yet, so I don't know how to gauge how much punishment it can take. For all I know Luke Cage can be able to destroy it. Also the Ultimate Fantastic 4 have nothing on Thor. Who has more power. A clone named Ragnorak who was inferior to Thor ( Thor stomped him ) was shown to push Sue hard to protect her fellow heroes, not to mention Thing has already been stomped by Thor in the past. To the point where Thor broke his jaw, and arm. Human Torch is probably the most useless one here, because his heat cannot affect Thor, because Thor has stood right in front of the sun with zero damage.

Ultimate Thing is Physically and power wise superior to 616 tenfold.

Sue uses her power to blow up brains and cut heads off..... nuff said.

Torch suks.

Reed, well Reed used his stretch powers to increase his brain size and think faster than possible. He is a cold blooded beast.

IW Shields are very tough.

Tank Nuke Reactor Blast.

She pushed back a Ocean from Manhattan!

Reed makes a Big Bang Gun that fires the energies of a Baby Universe coming into being. The Blast grazes the side of the Chopper, Sue Forcefield saves them all.

Reed has harness the power of a Big Bang!

Think about that....

And finally she can tank the all out punches of Hyperion. Heck she has 3 times contain Torches Nova Heat Blast with no effort!

So yeah those Shields are strong. In fact the Fantastic 5 as Reed said can Double the IW Shield Strength!

This may not be used as much as his smacking methods, but does have quite the history. Any energy based objects, projectiles, or anything around those lines will be absorbed by Mjolnir, so there pretty much useless, because well Mjolnir could absorb them, and redirect them even more powerful than when they were fired.

Oh Reed has use abilities that Thor has never Absorb. Why cant Thor Absorb the Gamma Energies of Hulk? Why not Absorb the energies of Silver Surfer Cosmic Power and depower him?

It is because he can only absorb energies directly and it seems energies he can see. How will he fare against Invisible ones?

While I am at it how will Thor react to 5-6 Bio Bombs on the field of battle? He will be greatly hinder. They smack Ultimate Thing around, they will Smack Thor around.

When i return i will have Scan the next wave of Reed Richard Awesomeness and show Reeds own Durability feats.

#16 Posted by oceanmaster21 (8067 posts) - - Show Bio

this is an ausome battle but when u get two great debater such as yourselves wat can u expect.

#17 Posted by pooty (11188 posts) - - Show Bio
#18 Posted by jashro44 (21902 posts) - - Show Bio

@pooty: It looks like it is just beginning. They will probably call you for votes if you want.

#19 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@pooty: It looks like it is just beginning. They will probably call you for votes if you want.

I see a good 2-3 more counters before we are satisfied lol. stay tuned.

#20 Posted by Lvenger (20032 posts) - - Show Bio

Very nice start. This should be good.

#21 Edited by New_World_Order (13235 posts) - - Show Bio

@oceanmaster21 said:

this is an ausome battle but when u get two great debater such as yourselves wat can u expect.

Thanks.

@cadencev2 said:

@jashro44 said:

I see a good 2-3 more counters before we are satisfied lol. stay tuned.

Agreed. i think more. This debate is a very unique matchup. A matchup never before seen, lol.

#22 Edited by New_World_Order (13235 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2

"You have not seen anything yet :)."

I'm sure I haven't :)

"LOL... that is your first mistake right there."

You do know I was not speaking of 616 Namor when I said he was stronger than the Ultimate universe version? I meant Thor is more stronger than the Ultimate Namor. Based off the scans you've just shown, and the ones I've shown of them. You can bet Thor is stronger.

Tell me when Ultimate Namor pulls off feats like this.

Here we have a weakened Thor fighting against an amped up version of Hulk (Nul) , and Thing (Angrir). Keep in mind these two beings were plowing through everyone on earth. Nul was breaking out of Adamantium netting from Dracula, and Angrir stomped Red Hulk. Thor casually makes Mjolnir fly through Angrir's chest, beats up the Hulk, and than sends him into space.
Thor casually punches an undead Asgardian warrior into space

Has Namor ever hit Ultimate Hulk so hard that he almost killed him? Nope, but even if he did, 616 Hulk is more stronger than the Ultimate Version by quite a margin.

"So I think the comment of Ult. Namor weaker than 616 is laughable. 616 gets weaker outside the water or to heat. Ultimate is immune to heat or drying out lol. He has City wide Hydrokenesis. The guy punches as hard if not harder than Hyperion!Then you forget Reed did not go into battle with his Shields up either."

Okay, I agree Ultimate Namor is more stronger than the 616 version. Although it's not like him or Hyperion can strike half as hard as 616 Thor. I'm getting the feeling you don't know how powerful Reeds shields are. So than I guess their pretty much mute until its quantified.

"I do not see Bull Rushing as a problem with Reed Invisible Woman (IW) Shields up that tanks Hulk and Hyperion hits."

616 Thor>>>>Ultimate Hyperion

"Galactus is also slow and been nut shotted by Hercules."

Well Galactus being slow is irrelevant, seeing as how Reed Richards is not packing any speed advantage over Thor. Not to mention the difference between Galactus getting nut-shotted by Hercules, and him being bull-rushed by Thor is that the time he fought Hercules he was staving, and while the time he fought Thor he was fed. He was going to war against the Asgardian race, to be more exact Odin. He probably knew that being starved wouldn't help him much against the All-Father.

"Also Reed could have open a Black hole in Thor's path. He prove this with his Vortexes being disturbed."

In that same scan I see Sue resisting the black hole just fine. So what makes you think Thor can't do the same thing, but to a much easier degree?

"Reed can easily turn his Votexes into Black Holes. Bull Rush that. Also, on a side not.... Reed is Durable enough to survive Black Holes..... Nuff said."

Thor would do just fine. Reed, and Sue did much fine. Without all that equipment, and tech, Reed isn't nothing to Thor. So him accomplishing that feat basically just proves Thor can too. I can see Thor just about to fly into it, and than resisting it by flying away from it, and than Reed gets bull-rushed. :)

"Reed did better vs Franklin Richards with the Phoenix Force. He used his Depower Gun that simply removes all special powers. Including the Phoenix Force, Natural, and Mutant Powers. The best part is reed has been able to Identified and severed Magic Sources of power as he did with Thor. "

To be honest, this is probably the only thing you've shown so far that Reed has, that can put Thor down. It has worked on Ultimate Thor, but he is a sort of iffy character. What got me is how it worked on the Phoenix Forced possessed Franklin Richards. Thor can simply toss Mjolnir at fast speeds at Reeds device, ( Avengers VS X-Men confirmed Mjolnir can move twice the speed of light ) in-which it shatters, and two things could happen. 1-It backfires, and the effect stops Reeds powers. Or simply nothing. Or Thor could hit Reed with a Mjolnir toss, in-which he will drop the weapon, and Thor could probably use it for himself. ( Probably not likely though ). One last thing is that even if he did take Thor's powers. He can still pick up his own hammer, and basically get his powers back, because well Mjolnir is basically all of Thor's powers, but amplified.

"Ultimate Thing is Physically and power wise superior to 616 tenfold. Sue uses her power to blow up brains and cut heads off..... nuff said. Torch suks. Reed, well Reed used his stretch powers to increase his brain size and think faster than possible. He is a cold blooded beast. IW Shields are very tough."

Ultimate Thing is superior to 616 Thing? Did not know that. Either way Ultimate Thing is still inferior too Thor. Yeah, but Sue's abilities would not affect someone of Thor's level. Human Torch does not suck :( He's my favorite of the Fantastic Four ! Reeds powers don't really help here to be honest. I'm actually only worried about Sue's shields.

"So yeah those Shields are strong. In fact the Fantastic 5 as Reed said can Double the IW Shield Strength!"

I still believe Thor can get through her shields. If her shields were so darn powerful to tank a "the energies of a Baby Universe coming into being", than why was Hyperion able to break through them? Or why was she struggling greatly to push back a tsunami. Both of these things don't come close to that feat. So you have to go by what's more consistent. I'm not saying that her blocking that attack is impossible, but that it's not consistent with her other feats. Or else, she would block any attack from any being short of Galactus. Also I always got the feeling that Sue's shields hold up better against energy based attacks than physical attacks. Maybe that's why above she struggled to block hits from Hyperion, and push back a tsunami, but when faced against the power with of a big bang she shielded the team against it. If this is true, Thor will have no trouble destroying it. 1-2 hits, and it's down, because as I've stated Hyperion is inferior to Thor.

"Oh Reed has use abilities that Thor has never Absorb. Why cant Thor Absorb the Gamma Energies of Hulk? Why not Absorb the energies of Silver Surfer Cosmic Power and depower him?"

Well it's hard enough for Marvel to give Hulk a loss..so I would expect they wouldn't want Thor to win that way. Although Thor has absorbed the Presence's energy right out of him, so it's possible. But nothing you will ever see happen to Silver Surfer or Hulk by Thor at least. Also cosmic power is not the easiest thing to drain, and even if Thor had, i'm pretty sure Surfer wouldn't allow it, and Thor has basically 3 feats of him draining peoples energy from within (To my knowledge ). One is when he drained the lifeforce of Loki, killing him, but to be honest that was a Classic feat. I am a person who believes Classic feats shouldn't be use with Current, because the power scale is different. ( I'm actually going to make a thread about this today) He did it to Kang, and actually sent the power back 10x, and than theirs the time with Presence.

"It is because he can only absorb energies directly and it seems energies he can see. How will he fare against Invisible ones?"

Well seeing how Mjolnir can track stuff down. I'm pretty sure it will track it , in-which Thor can do one of the 4. Dodge it, absorb it, deflect it, or counter it with his own blast.

"While I am at it how will Thor react to 5-6 Bio Bombs on the field of battle? He will be greatly hinder. They smack Ultimate Thing around, they will Smack Thor around."

So how exactly strong is one of these "bio bombs? Well actually, you sort of just told me. Something that smacks Ultimate Thing around at best is just going to toss Thor around. I don't see how the will help if all they can do is smack Ultimate Thing around, to who I might add is inferior to Thor.

"When i return i will have Scan the next wave of Reed Richard Awesomeness and show Reeds own Durability feats."

I will have Thor's weather control coming into the fray too.

#23 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@thundergodswrath:

You do know I was not speaking of 616 Namor when I said he was stronger than the Ultimate universe version? I meant Thor is more stronger than the Ultimate Namor. Based off the scans you've just shown, and the ones I've shown of them. You can bet Thor is stronger.

OK, thought you were thinking 616 Namor.

Tell me when Ultimate Namor pulls off feats like this.

Of course not :)

Okay, I agree Ultimate Namor is more stronger than the 616 version. Although it's not like him or Hyperion can strike half as hard as 616 Thor. I'm getting the feeling you don't know how powerful Reeds shields are. So than I guess their pretty much mute until its quantified.

I think it is debatable on Hyperion strength. Hyperion is a small planet buster and Bete Ray Bill who physically beats Thor is a small planet buster. Thor has no such Planet Busting Feats.

Well Galactus being slow is irrelevant, seeing as how Reed Richards is not packing any speed advantage over Thor. Not to mention the difference between Galactus getting nut-shotted by Hercules, and him being bull-rushed by Thor is that the time he fought Hercules he was staving, and while the time he fought Thor he was fed. He was going to war against the Asgardian race, to be more exact Odin. He probably knew that being starved wouldn't help him much against the All-Father.

Odin was spanked by Galactus too and a all out Thor barely match a holding back Silver Surfer in that arc from what I seen.

I think Reed has better than a Speed Advantage, he has made tools and weapons to fight for him. I showed the giant Bio Bombs. Here is another. A Cyborg weapon called First Knife.

First Knife is not only faster than the Lightning Thor shoots at him, but he is able to totally blitz Thor with his Molecular edge blades that cuts right through Ultimate Thor super human durability. Since 616 Thor been cut by Adamantium, I see the same happening.

In that same scan I see Sue resisting the black hole just fine. So what makes you think Thor can't do the same thing, but to a much easier degree?

Sue did not resist the Black Hole at all. In fact she was being held by Nova who was empowered by the Watchers to help beat Reed Richards. Re look at the scans and you see it was Nova who held Sue and then Teleported them away.

Thor would do just fine. Reed, and Sue did much fine. Without all that equipment, and tech, Reed isn't nothing to Thor. So him accomplishing that feat basically just proves Thor can too. I can see Thor just about to fly into it, and than resisting it by flying away from it, and than Reed gets bull-rushed. :)

Thor may do just fine, still be a BFR. Contrary to popular belief Thor Dimension crossing takes time and tracking the 616 or Ultimate Verse from the Ultimate N-Zone will take time. Still a win.

However Reed has another weapon for Thor to Bull rush. Regardless how powerful Thor is I never seen Thor tank 4-5 Nukes at the same time. This is the Anti Matter Bomb.

Another Weapon Reed can vortex into Thors path. I am confident Sues Shields as well Vortexing into the safety of the N-Zone while watching via Sattelite how this will screw Thor up.

Add to this Reed can easily use his Scanner Bots to accurately use his vortexes.

Reed has many Anti Matter Bombs in the last arc and can Vortex them.

To be honest, this is probably the only thing you've shown so far that Reed has, that can put Thor down. It has worked on Ultimate Thor, but he is a sort of iffy character. What got me is how it worked on the Phoenix Forced possessed Franklin Richards. Thor can simply toss Mjolnir at fast speeds at Reeds device, ( Avengers VS X-Men confirmed Mjolnir can move twice the speed of light ) in-which it shatters, and two things could happen. 1-It backfires, and the effect stops Reeds powers. Or simply nothing. Or Thor could hit Reed with a Mjolnir toss, in-which he will drop the weapon, and Thor could probably use it for himself. ( Probably not likely though ). One last thing is that even if he did take Thor's powers. He can still pick up his own hammer, and basically get his powers back, because well Mjolnir is basically all of Thor's powers, but amplified.

Fair enough, it was a nasty Plot Device Weapon though let me tell ya lol.

"Whats this, Phoenix is causing earth problems? Depower Ray." lol. Always a threat though at 10 feet range.

also those bio Bombs as Creatures are very powerful. They tank Things attacks then too before Bio Bombing Out if Red chooses to use them as such.

Reed made these things in a years time. With a 1000 years he can make a lot more.

I will show Ultimate Things strength and how superior it is.

Savage Hulk and Professor Hulk are all basically 100-200 toners average. Ultimate Thing on Average is Thousands of tons.

Ultimate Thing strength is 7 tons per square inch in one hand. He has like 3 feet long and 2 feet wide hands! Do the math there....

Thing with his strength one shots Iron Man Armor.

Thing tanks Hyperion's best hit and crushes Hyperion fist!

thing does the same to Zarda (Power Princess) who is equal to Hyperion.

Thing one Shots Zombie Hulk! Zombie Hulk who is suppose to be same stats as Savage Hulk!

Thing one shots a TWO Silver Heralds. Silver Heralds have the power of a large Sun in their bodies and are durable as a Star Core.

All this strength and durability in the Fantastic 5 Machine. I do not see Thor tanking blows from that or out muscling it when he has troubles with the below 80-100 toner Savage Hulk on average.

Ultimate Thing is superior to 616 Thing? Did not know that. Either way Ultimate Thing is still inferior too Thor. Yeah, but Sue's abilities would not affect someone of Thor's level. Human Torch does not suck :( He's my favorite of the Fantastic Four ! Reeds powers don't really help here to be honest. I'm actually only worried about Sue's shields.

I think as I showed Above the strength of Thing as well Durability in the arms and legs combine with Sues Shields.

I still believe Thor can get through her shields. If her shields were so darn powerful to tank a "the energies of a Baby Universe coming into being", than why was Hyperion able to break through them? Or why was she struggling greatly to push back a tsunami. Both of these things don't come close to that feat. So you have to go by what's more consistent. I'm not saying that her blocking that attack is impossible, but that it's not consistent with her other feats. Or else, she would block any attack from any being short of Galactus. Also I always got the feeling that Sue's shields hold up better against energy based attacks than physical attacks. Maybe that's why above she struggled to block hits from Hyperion, and push back a tsunami, but when faced against the power with of a big bang she shielded the team against it. If this is true, Thor will have no trouble destroying it. 1-2 hits, and it's down, because as I've stated Hyperion is inferior to Thor.

Im not sure where you getthis idea Thor > to Hyperion. Hyperions are confirmed world wreckers. Thor is not. Sue has tank many Hyperion hits before breaking. she was holding in a Nova blast at the same time. Double that as Reed said is very impressive.

Well it's hard enough for Marvel to give Hulk a loss..so I would expect they wouldn't want Thor to win that way. Although Thor has absorbed the Presence's energy right out of him, so it's possible. But nothing you will ever see happen to Silver Surfer or Hulk by Thor at least. Also cosmic power is not the easiest thing to drain, and even if Thor had, i'm pretty sure Surfer wouldn't allow it, and Thor has basically 3 feats of him draining peoples energy from within (To my knowledge ). One is when he drained the lifeforce of Loki, killing him, but to be honest that was a Classic feat. I am a person who believes Classic feats shouldn't be use with Current, because the power scale is different. ( I'm actually going to make a thread about this today) He did it to Kang, and actually sent the power back 10x, and than theirs the time with Presence.

The Same Reason Namor smash thru the Fantastic 5 while Reed never had the Shields up to begin with, Plot device.

In fact, every loss by Reed vs the entire Ultimate Marvel Verse is PIS when we seen the powers and gear Reed has.

Well seeing how Mjolnir can track stuff down. I'm pretty sure it will track it , in-which Thor can do one of the 4. Dodge it, absorb it, deflect it, or counter it with his own blast.

I do not see him ever absorbing explosive blasts, so the Anti Matter bombs should mess Thors day up. Spamming them more so.

So how exactly strong is one of these "bio bombs? Well actually, you sort of just told me. Something that smacks Ultimate Thing around at best is just going to toss Thor around. I don't see how the will help if all they can do is smack Ultimate Thing around, to who I might add is inferior to Thor.

I showed how strong Ultimate Thing is. He is as strong as Thor in a fist brawl ever showed. Those Bio Bombs toss Thing around.

More to Add.

I wanted to show just how much smarter Reed can be to 616.

As shown he can stretch his brain to not only think faster, but he can increase his knowledge.

He also has vast knowledge of Pressure Points and Weakness exploiting.

Heck the guy is too smart for Illusions.

Here he fights Diablo. A magic user he never met and knew zilch about, yet he made a Plan to counter what he thought was his motvie. With no prep he tactically counters what he saw as the possible threats.

Thor is a target Reed can study and predict.

Then we have Durability. I believe even if Thor destroyed the Fanatastic 5 Reed Durability can compensate.

Reed bounces bullets back.

Reed tanks Human Torch all out Flame attack (Nove Star in Heat), Thing (The Glowing guy now), as well as Sue's best hits. They were trying to kill him. He was fine.

Here Sue tries to kill Reed twice! Blow up his head with a Invisible Bubble Expanding and then Cut his Head off. Both were fails!

The guys body resists Molecule Manipulation! From Phoenix Franklin!

These last 3 Show Reed whether stab or penetrated by Bullets simply re seals the wound with no prob. Instant Healing.

Speed

Reed has dodge attacks like a pro with his stretch abilities.

Out maneuvers Zombie Reed and the Zombie 4.

Out Maneuvers Doom.

Out Maneuvers Giant Iron Man Bot.

Sent flying at super Speeds by Rhonan, Reed speed wise catches Ben.

I see reed having no trouble avoiding direct hits should his Fantastic 5 break.

Other Thoughts.

Reed has many abilities to use her thanks to his mass amount of prep.

I still have more gear to explore. So far I covered....

1. Fantastic 5, giving Reed Strength and Durability of Ben. As well the Invisible Powers of sue. The Stretching of reed. As well the Nova fire of Torch.
  2. Hardlight Construct, this allows reed to generate Hard Light Constructs equal in power to all the Nuke Power Plants on the Eastern Seaboard.
  3. Bio Bombs, Reed has created Bio Bombs in the Form of super Beings that expand into Bio Monsters that smack around Thing. He Vortexes these Bio Bombs into key areas.
  4. Vortexes, Reed abused his Vortex gear in his last 2 major arcs. He can establish wormholes through Dimensions and teleport anywhere he can scan. Add to this is disrupting a Vortex makes it unstable and in turn a Black Hole. With all the Sats and Scanning Bots Reed has a major benefit here for possible BFR and surprise attacks.
  5. Anti Matter Bombs, nuff said. They can be Vortex and I doubt Thor can even tank a few of these to the face.
  6. Depower Gun, Short Range, roughly 10 feet, but always a threat.
  7. First Knife along with Bio Bombs. Read created Body Guards much like Mole Man creates Monsters to fight for him. I showed the feats of these beings and the Bio Bomb Creature can Bio Bomb out when weaken to become sever threats. First Knife alone should speed slice Thor up.
  8. Reed Holographic CPU, Reed can utilize all his scanning gear and Vortexes via his portable CPU interface and Helmet he wears.
  9. Reed himself, Reed is VERY DURABLE, he Survives Black Holes, Nova Temperatures, Sues Invisible attacks, instant heal piecing damage, and laughs off Physical Damage!

Not too mention all the research and weakness Reed can explore to beat Thor here.

Your move :)

#24 Posted by New_World_Order (13235 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2

"OK, thought you were thinking 616 Namor."

Nope :p

"Of course not :)"

Cause there's none, lol.

"I think it is debatable on Hyperion strength. Hyperion is a small planet buster and Bete Ray Bill who physically beats Thor is a small planet buster. Thor has no such Planet Busting Feats."

No, it's really not. Thor is physically superior to Hyperion. Hyperion has fought along Zarda against Ultimate Thor, and they were getting thrashed. Ultimate Thor is inferior to 616 Thor based off of feats. Not to mention Ultimate Thor held his own with him again after. When has Hyperion even destroyed a quarter of a planet? Beta Ray Bill has never truly beat Thor. In the classic days when he fought Thor, they both got knocked out. But Odin wanting to give Bill the advantage made it take place in a hot environment. Bill actually gets boosted when in heat, so that's why he got up first. Hence the reason in God Hunter, where he wakes up in a star, and is basically boosted/healed. People just think he's stronger, because he's always shown going all out, while Thor holds back. Beta Ray Bill is basically a morals off Thor to be honest. ( Too a smaller degree obviously )

Thor has had a small fight with the Warriors 3,Balder and Beta Ray Bill, in where he stomped them. Beta Ray Bill has the powers of Thor, hence the reason why people use his feats for Thor, or any other being with a Mjolnir copy. ( Or it itself ). In the video at 1:01, Thor goes on to say to Bill " You, too, Bill? You would use my own strength against me", and Bill will go onto say " As an adopted Asgardian, brother, I have no choice."

Thanks for @fernando072295reborn. Your video helped :)

Also Beta Ray Bill did destroy actual planets. Not planetoids. Heck he even survived the explosions while being in the core. I think he even destroyed other ones on his quest to stop Galactus from eating them.

This was the size of the ones of he was tanking. I don't see how there "planetoids".

"Odin was spanked by Galactus too and a all out Thor barely match a holding back Silver Surfer in that arc from what I seen."

Okay..but it's Galactus. There's nothing bad about getting smacked around by Galactus. Especially one that' fed, and actually Odin didn't even get hit by Galactus. They had a telepathic battle, and Odin was holding his own, and than Odin head-butted Galactus. Big G didn't throw anything, all that happened is he was taking blows. Uh, that That was weakened. He had a gash in his stomach from the rainbow tree, and Surfer even asked him about it in that exact fight. Thor did hold his own with Surfer actually. I would say he even go the better. Surfer even got mad, and blasted Thor.

Proof Thor was wounded.

Looks like Surfer was trying to me.

"I think Reed has better than a Speed Advantage, he has made tools and weapons to fight for him. I showed the giant Bio Bombs. Here is another. A Cyborg weapon called First Knife.

First Knife is not only faster than the Lightning Thor shoots at him, but he is able to totally blitz Thor with his Molecular edge

blades that cuts right through Ultimate Thor super human durability. Since 616 Thor been cut by Adamantium, I see the same happening."

Those punches won't put Thor down. That's for sure, and who told you that his sword equals adamantium? I'm not going to lie, adamantium has cut Thor. ( Wolverines claws ), but that sword isn't nothing of that sort. He can dodge small lightning bolts all he wants. How does he fare against one of this size?

Thor is the god of thunder. He can make storms span the whole planet if he wants too. He will hit him.

"Sue did not resist the Black Hole at all. In fact she was being held by Nova who was empowered by the Watchers to help beat Reed Richards. Re look at the scans and you see it was Nova who held Sue and then Teleported them away."

Okay, but still doesn't stop the fact that Thor can escape it too. It was a miniature. Thor has flew pass actual ones to save Rulk.

Thor may do just fine, still be a BFR. Contrary to popular belief Thor Dimension crossing takes time and tracking the 616 or Ultimate Verse from the Ultimate N-Zone will take time. Still a win.

How about Thor BFR's him? Opens a portal than has Mjolnir strike him into it.

If Mjolnir gets caught in it, so be it. When Thor died in Fear Itself he called out for Mjolnir in the afterlife, and it came too him ripping through time, and space.

Or maybe he'll like the Microverse better? He sent Wasp there in Secret Invasion.

"However Reed has another weapon for Thor to Bull rush. Regardless how powerful Thor is I never seen Thor tank 4-5 Nukes at the same time. This is the Anti Matter Bomb."

Well Thor has tanked Anti-Blast from Current Electro, but not any close to that level.

He doesn't need to tank it. Your just giving an exceptional energy manipulator more energy. That whole blast will be fired right back at Reed with 10x the power. Now imagine that. 4-5 nukes x 10. Your getting the power of about 40-50 nukes going off in your face. Reed along side all of his equipment will be obliterated into dust. Plus it's anti-matter bomb, so imagine that too. Thor can simply teleport to a next dimension, and than return when everything's safe. ( Probably Asgardia )

"Another Weapon Reed can vortex into Thors path. I am confident Sues Shields as well Vortexing into the safety of the N-Zone while watching via Sattelite how this will screw Thor up. Add to this Reed can easily use his Scanner Bots to accurately use his vortexes."

So what exactly is Reed vortexing into Thor's past? Anti-Bombs? Please, no more. Mjolnir is not hungry for energy anymore.

"Reed has many Anti Matter Bombs in the last arc and can Vortex them."

Mjolnir will send them back to Reed with more power when he's done playing with them :)

"Fair enough, it was a nasty Plot Device Weapon though let me tell ya lol.

"Whats this, Phoenix is causing earth problems? Depower Ray." lol. Always a threat though at 10 feet range.also those bio Bombs as Creatures are very powerful. They tank Things attacks then too before Bio Bombing Out if Red chooses to use them as such."

When since were Ultimate Thing, and 616 Thor on equal footing? Just, because Thing couldn't stop it, doesn't mean Thor can't. The only impressive feats i've seen there are him knocking out Zombie Hulk, and the Silver Heralds. But really. Is there proof that Zombie Hulk equals Savage Hulk? Or the Silver Heralds have the power of star cores? If there is. I would like to see.

"All this strength and durability in the Fantastic 5 Machine. I do not see Thor tanking blows from that or out muscling it when he has troubles with the below 80-100 toner Savage Hulk on average."

Thor holds back. Don't downgrade a character to up yours. If you look at past fights Thor actually stomps Hulk until his strength increases, but Thor is still holding back. Heck Iron Man said he holds back on Hulk too.

"I think as I showed Above the strength of Thing as well Durability in the arms and legs combine with Sues Shields."

Okay you have.

"Im not sure where you getthis idea Thor > to Hyperion. Hyperions are confirmed world wreckers. Thor is not. Sue has tank many Hyperion hits before breaking. she was holding in a Nova blast at the same time. Double that as Reed said is very impressive."

Hyperion, and Zarda got stomped by Ultimate Thor. Thor is superior to Ultimate Thor by feats. Do have anything to suggest how Hyperion is on, let alone above Thor's level? I see Hyperion being on the level of Apollo from Stormwatch, but not Thor. The Hyperion on the Current Avengers team is Thor level though. So now your saying Hyperion can equal the out put of Thor striking with Mjolnir? He does not. A nova blast is not a physical strike. Sue does better against energy blasts, than she does physical strikes. Double it all you want. Hyperion breached it, so will Thor with morals off.

"The Same Reason Namor smash thru the Fantastic 5 while Reed never had the Shields up to begin with, Plot device. In fact, every loss by Reed vs the entire Ultimate Marvel Verse is PIS when we seen the powers and gear Reed has."

It still happened, but even if it didn't why show me the scans than? You haven't shown how much the shields can tank. That seems like a stretch..

"I do not see him ever absorbing explosive blasts, so the Anti Matter bombs should mess Thors day up. Spamming them more so."

Why not? They will get absorbed, redirected, and more powerful.

"I showed how strong Ultimate Thing is. He is as strong as Thor in a fist brawl ever showed. Those Bio Bombs toss Thing around. "

Strength, and striking power doesn't equal durability. They won't toss Thor around as easily.

1. Thor's striking power is too much to overcome
  2. He's too durable
  3. Can BFR Reed
  4. Can absorb anything that's a form of energy
  5. Thor can out-muscle the FF amour
  6. His storms can devastate the whole area
  7. Mjolnir is too fast. ( Faster than light speeds )

This is my last post. You can go now. Just call me when voting begins.

#25 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@thundergodswrath:

No, it's really not. Thor is physically superior to Hyperion. Hyperion has fought along Zarda against Ultimate Thor, and they were getting thrashed. Ultimate Thor is inferior to 616 Thor based off of feats. Not to mention Ultimate Thor held his own with him again after. When has Hyperion even destroyed a quarter of a planet? Beta Ray Bill has never truly beat Thor. In the classic days when he fought Thor, they both got knocked out. But Odin wanting to give Bill the advantage made it take place in a hot environment. Bill actually gets boosted when in heat, so that's why he got up first. Hence the reason in God Hunter, where he wakes up in a star, and is basically boosted/healed. People just think he's stronger, because he's always shown going all out, while Thor holds back. Beta Ray Bill is basically a morals off Thor to be honest. ( Too a smaller degree obviously )

Thor has had a small fight with the Warriors 3,Balder and Beta Ray Bill, in where he stomped them. Beta Ray Bill has the powers of Thor, hence the reason why people use his feats for Thor, or any other being with a Mjolnir copy. ( Or it itself ). In the video at 1:01, Thor goes on to say to Bill " You, too, Bill? You would use my own strength against me", and Bill will go onto say " As an adopted Asgardian, brother, I have no choice."

Thanks for @fernando072295reborn. Your video helped :)

Also Beta Ray Bill did destroy actual planets. Not planetoids. Heck he even survived the explosions while being in the core. I think he even destroyed other ones on his quest to stop Galactus from eating them.

This was the size of the ones of he was tanking. I don't see how there "planetoids".

The truth is Scarlet witch Prove with her power that Hyperion that is in 616 at times is equal in all stats to Supreme Power Hyperion.

By doing this she had to pull into that world exact copies from another Universe of them. Exact copies, to effectively Half their power and thoughts.

Meaning this Hyperion is Equal to this Hyperion.

That planet to my from the size of the fire trail and the size of Beta and Stardust in it makes that Planet a Size of a Mounatin at most making it a small Moon at best.

The second Planet was more the Planet going boom from its core being destroyed. Anyone can do a planet in this way while being weaker than say Hyperion.

Hyperion could do that easy as he holds back just to send a message to the world with a 11.00 earthquake.

That Impact cloud is the size of Texas.

Then Hyperion tank this hit from Dr. Spectrum.

Major power output there, yet Ult.Thing cause Hyperion as much damage with his fist. Ultimate Thor did as much as well.

You like to believe Ult. Thor is truly inferior, when in fact he is not when it comes to Speed, his Hammer attacks, Lightning use, and BFRing.

Okay..but it's Galactus. There's nothing bad about getting smacked around by Galactus. Especially one that' fed, and actually Odin didn't even get hit by Galactus. They had a telepathic battle, and Odin was holding his own, and than Odin head-butted Galactus. Big G didn't throw anything, all that happened is he was taking blows. Uh, that That was weakened. He had a gash in his stomach from the rainbow tree, and Surfer even asked him about it in that exact fight. Thor did hold his own with Surfer actually. I would say he even go the better. Surfer even got mad, and blasted Thor.

Proof Thor was wounded.

Looks like Surfer was trying to me.

Dont make excuses for Odin, he is a Sky Father and little higher than a Hell Lord. Galactus forced the due in Odin Sleep with no real probs. On top of this, he had a gash, if he is so powerful, why not heal from that simple wound? I mean if the Odin Force is so powerful and all.

Odin is overrated, he doesn't even have a healing factor.....

Also all those scans are after the space battle, Surfer the whole time is trying to reason with Thor and thinks fighting is silly on their part. In the End Thor was simply out class like his daddy.

Those punches won't put Thor down. That's for sure, and who told you that his sword equals adamantium? I'm not going to lie, adamantium has cut Thor. ( Wolverines claws ), but that sword isn't nothing of that sort. He can dodge small lightning bolts all he wants. How does he fare against one of this size?

Thor is the god of thunder. He can make storms span the whole planet if he wants too. He will hit him.

Nothing says they are Adamantium, only Molecular. Reed Richards makes new metals that are superior to Admantium within a week.

This is all done in a week.

So to question the Blades penetrating Thor when Adamantium ones have is not really a question at all.

In fact Adamantium Blades are no sharper than Molecular Blades anyway. The only reason they seem sharp is because they never lose their edge, and never break. Molecular Blades made from steel that is 150 times more solid would slice 616 Thor up as easily.

Okay, but still doesn't stop the fact that Thor can escape it too. It was a miniature. Thor has flew pass actual ones to save Rulk.

True, however it was a answer to your bull rush. You fly in it at light speed is another thing.

How about Thor BFR's him? Opens a portal than has Mjolnir strike him into it. How would he have time?

In both of these he has to wind up his hammer.

As seen here it takes Thor time to traverse and locate.

It takes him forever for such a ploy. he has to KO Hulk just to be able to do such a thing.

Now for kicks... lets say you did try to BFR Reed. I doubt it would work. Reed has map most of the Marvel Multiverse.

He can easily vortex back. His main base is located where Thor never been, another Marvel Universe. Thor can only dimension hop. Ultimate Reed traveled to Supreme Verse and Marvel Zombie Verse. He visits Universes you never heard of.

BAMSKY!

Reed BFRs Thor to another Universe and Thor is stuck there.

If Mjolnir gets caught in it, so be it. When Thor died in Fear Itself he called out for Mjolnir in the afterlife, and it came too him ripping through time, and space.

Or maybe he'll like the Microverse better? He sent Wasp there in Secret Invasion.

Mjolnir never traveled Multiverses.

Reed been there actually and perfected the Pym Partical.

Heck he can Gaint Man Formula Himself to be more powerful and Durable as well if you break the Fantastic 5.

Reed can shrink Thor to a ant and Vortex him in the massive Black Hole then. Or Increase Size and be that much harder to hurt as well hit harder.

Well Thor has tanked Anti-Blast from Current Electro, but not any close to that level.

He doesn't need to tank it. Your just giving an exceptional energy manipulator more energy. That whole blast will be fired right back at Reed with 10x the power. Now imagine that. 4-5 nukes x 10. Your getting the power of about 40-50 nukes going off in your face. Reed along side all of his equipment will be obliterated into dust. Plus it's anti-matter bomb, so imagine that too. Thor can simply teleport to a next dimension, and than return when everything's safe. ( Probably Asgardia )

Last Time I check Thor never absorb Instantaneous Area of Effect Energy Explosion. He Absorbs Blasts of Beams and Energy from a person as you showed. Show him Absorbing Nuke like Explosion. Show him reacting to a Anti Matter Vortex in his face!

So what exactly is Reed vortexing into Thor's past? Anti-Bombs? Please, no more. Mjolnir is not hungry for energy anymore.

I could argue with Prep Reed could Force thor into the line of fire of a Big Bang gun. Absorb that.

He Pulls Star and other Energy Sources to where he wants them.

It pulled Silver Surfer who was 2+ Light Years in size to earth from another Universe!

He made that weapon in 4 days. with a 1000 years and Genetic made helpers as well Cybrogs, I see it being made and better.

I really doubt Thor could, being Odin is only Galaxy level. Thus the Hammer would not be more than the Odin Force.

Mjolnir will send them back to Reed with more power when he's done playing with them :)

Reed will take his ball and go home >_>

When since were Ultimate Thing, and 616 Thor on equal footing? Just, because Thing couldn't stop it, doesn't mean Thor can't. The only impressive feats i've seen there are him knocking out Zombie Hulk, and the Silver Heralds. But really. Is there proof that Zombie Hulk equals Savage Hulk? Or the Silver Heralds have the power of star cores? If there is. I would like to see.

I dont read Zombie verse, but Zombie Hulk proves every bit as tough as Savage Hulk from classic days to me. My point is Thor strength has never even outright KO a Hulk of any kind and Thing pretty much did.

Thor holds back. Don't downgrade a character to up yours. If you look at past fights Thor actually stomps Hulk until his strength increases, but Thor is still holding back. Heck Iron Man said he holds back on Hulk too.

The that would be a advantage to Reed to. Reed does not hold back, he kills with cold efficiency. Thor would no doubt hold back on the teenager Reed as well, well he is not a Teen for sure, he is actually 1000s of years old, still the same as when he was first turn in looks lol.

Hyperion, and Zarda got stomped by Ultimate Thor. Thor is superior to Ultimate Thor by feats. Do have anything to suggest how Hyperion is on, let alone above Thor's level? I see Hyperion being on the level of Apollo from Stormwatch, but not Thor. The Hyperion on the Current Avengers team is Thor level though. So now your saying Hyperion can equal the out put of Thor striking with Mjolnir? He does not. A nova blast is not a physical strike. Sue does better against energy blasts, than she does physical strikes. Double it all you want. Hyperion breached it, so will Thor with morals off.

Fair enough, I think Hyperion is still just as powerful and knocking down ultimate Thor who has comparable feats with his Mjonir is how he beat Zarda and Hyperion.

people knock ultimate Thor yet only seen half his feats.

Guy destroyed Asgard with one blow of his Hammer.

It still happened, but even if it didn't why show me the scans than? You haven't shown how much the shields can tank. That seems like a stretch..

The fact is reed made them twice as strong as Susan's. I showed what hers can do. So that is enough. anyway I think we focus to much on the Fantastic 5 Machine.

Reed has his Pym Formulas, Insane Durability, Bio Bombs, First Knife, and Hard Light Helmet.

To wrap this up the biggest advantage of reed is he has already have the gear to scan and detect Magic.

Ultimate Reed has even used Magic and mastered most of Dooms Magic spells in a day.

He is no stranger to Magic and neutralize it with Tech like he did the Odin Force. With Prep he can do this quicker and have the gear on hand.

Too finish this off, Reed also developed a Device that can mind scramble mental frequency.

He used this to beat the Silver Heralds.

Instant win.

#26 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio
#27 Posted by SlimJ87D (9954 posts) - - Show Bio

I think ThunderGodsWarth needed one more rebuttal. Since it's to votes now CadenceV2

#28 Edited by Thedarklordpandamonium (4825 posts) - - Show Bio

Voting Cadence, got the last word in and summed up the debate pretty nicely.

#29 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@slimj87d: Lets say after all I showed, and Debating was out of the equation, this was a simple Thor vs Ultimate Reed with Prep thread, who would do you think wins in your own opinion?

Cause you feeling I win base on simply my last post dont sit well.

#30 Posted by SlimJ87D (9954 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: Ultimate Reed destroyed Asgard. His intelligence was significantly enhanced to the point where his brain seemed to mutate. Honestly, with prep this guy would beat Thor.

This guy is over 1000 years old with pure research and development and experience. I don't think many could honestly beat him. The only reason why he lost was because he wasn't expecting Tony's tumor to be sentient and able to turn his own invention against himself.

#31 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@slimj87d said:

@cadencev2: Ultimate Reed destroyed Asgard. His intelligence was significantly enhanced to the point where his brain seemed to mutate. Honestly, with prep this guy would beat Thor.

This guy is over 1000 years old with pure research and development and experience. I don't think many could honestly beat him. The only reason why he lost was because he wasn't expecting Tony's tumor to be sentient and able to turn his own invention against himself.

He also made the Cosmic Cube which beggars the question, why not make another one?

#32 Posted by Lvenger (20032 posts) - - Show Bio

Ah so it's finished? I'll re read it and cast my vote later.

#33 Edited by Lvenger (20032 posts) - - Show Bio

Right having read this debate I have to give my vote to @cadencev2:He gave an exemplary strategy about Reed and really showed off the myriad of ways he can win. Honestly it would have been hard for TGW to come back with another rebuttal. A very enjoyable debate!

#34 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio
#35 Edited by Strider92 (16500 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll go with @cadencev2 here. I tend to favor his arguments about how Reed could win this. Well done to both of you though!

#36 Edited by CalebHara (2329 posts) - - Show Bio

My vote goes to Cadence. I had no idea who Ultimate Reed was, or what he was capable of until i read this debate, Cadence defended him brilliantly. TGW did good, as he always does, but Cadence did an exceptionally good job.

#37 Edited by dondave (37575 posts) - - Show Bio