#1 Posted by BlueComet (1042 posts) - - Show Bio

Voltron: Defender Of The Universe

VS!

Sym-Bonic Titan

Round 1

  • Hand to hand combat only!
  • Morals on
  • No BFR
  • No prep
  • Flight disabled

Round 2

  • Sword Fight!!!
  • Morals on
  • No BFR
  • No prep
  • Flight disabled

Round 3

  • All standard weapons/equipment
  • Morals off
  • Both bloodlusted
  • No BFR
  • Flight enabled
#2 Edited by BlueComet (1042 posts) - - Show Bio

#3 Posted by rico_3088 (486 posts) - - Show Bio

Voltron all three rounds, only chance that titan has is in the first round. they have not answer for the blazing sword.

#4 Posted by BlueComet (1042 posts) - - Show Bio

@rico_3088: ow about there sword, or axe, or spear, or dual swords, or bow, etc?

#5 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (4106 posts) - - Show Bio

@rico_3088: Nope wrong Sym-Bonic Titan stomps in all three rounds and can blitz Voltron due to being FTL. In one episode that came on the were the Titan had to fly a bomb half way across the galaxy and managed to do so and be back to Earth in a matter of seconds

Online
#6 Edited by BlueComet (1042 posts) - - Show Bio

@redbird3rdboywonder said:

@rico_3088: Nope wrong Sym-Bonic Titan stomps in all three rounds and can blitz Voltron due to being FTL. In one episode that came on the were the Titan had to fly a bomb half way across the galaxy and managed to do so and be back to Earth in a matter of seconds

It can only move that fast when it's in deep space mode, otherwise it's never shown speed above supersonic when inside of a planets atmosphere, also flight is disabled in all rounds but the last.

#7 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (4106 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlueComet said:

@redbird3rdboywonder said:

@rico_3088: Nope wrong Sym-Bonic Titan stomps in all three rounds and can blitz Voltron due to being FTL. In one episode that came on the were the Titan had to fly a bomb half way across the galaxy and managed to do so and be back to Earth in a matter of seconds

It can only move that fast when it's in deep space mode, otherwise it's never shown speed above supersonic when inside of a planets atmosphere, also flight is disabled in all rounds but the last.

First FTL>supersonic and it there was one episode where it ran extremely fast

Online
#8 Posted by BlueComet (1042 posts) - - Show Bio

@redbird3rdboywonder said:

@BlueComet said:

@redbird3rdboywonder said:

@rico_3088: Nope wrong Sym-Bonic Titan stomps in all three rounds and can blitz Voltron due to being FTL. In one episode that came on the were the Titan had to fly a bomb half way across the galaxy and managed to do so and be back to Earth in a matter of seconds

It can only move that fast when it's in deep space mode, otherwise it's never shown speed above supersonic when inside of a planets atmosphere, also flight is disabled in all rounds but the last.

First FTL>supersonic and it there was one episode where it ran extremely fast

Like I said before he can only move FTL in his special deep space armor mode. It's useless when he's fighting.

Running really fast doesn't put him above Voltron.

#9 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (4106 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlueComet said:

@redbird3rdboywonder said:

@BlueComet said:

@redbird3rdboywonder said:

@rico_3088: Nope wrong Sym-Bonic Titan stomps in all three rounds and can blitz Voltron due to being FTL. In one episode that came on the were the Titan had to fly a bomb half way across the galaxy and managed to do so and be back to Earth in a matter of seconds

It can only move that fast when it's in deep space mode, otherwise it's never shown speed above supersonic when inside of a planets atmosphere, also flight is disabled in all rounds but the last.

First FTL>supersonic and it there was one episode where it ran extremely fast

Like I said before he can only move FTL in his special deep space armor mode. It's useless when he's fighting.

Running really fast doesn't put him above Voltron.

Running fast means he could speedblitz Voltron if Octis, ilyana, or Lance so chose to do so. The titan has not been shown to be hurt by anything in the slightest so far so what will Voltron do?

Online
#10 Posted by SMXLR8 (1467 posts) - - Show Bio

round 1- 3 = BFR

#11 Posted by BlueComet (1042 posts) - - Show Bio

@SMXLR8: Didn't even bother reading the OP did you?

#12 Posted by SMXLR8 (1467 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlueComet:

#13 Posted by ShadowPro (1684 posts) - - Show Bio

titan wins, all reasons said

Online