Avatar image for spidermanprimez
SpidermanPrimeZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By SpidermanPrimeZ

I say Voldemort, given that his magic is more extensive and powerful than Skeletor's.
Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By Decoy Elite

Depends if Skeletor can get close enough to get a hit in then Voldemort is as good as dead. Still giving Voldemort the edge.

Avatar image for lordofthebrocean
lordofthebrocean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By lordofthebrocean
@Decoy Elite:
A horcrux grants Voldemort immortality.
Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Decoy Elite
@lordofthebrocean: 
Is he immune to getting his head punched off?
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By Lance Uppercut

Skeletor.

lordofthebrocean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By lordofthebrocean
@Decoy Elite: 
I am not saying Voldemort cannot die, but he will come back. I don't think Skeletor has immortality.
capall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By capall

again, universal threat vs continental threat, lol

Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Decoy Elite
@lordofthebrocean: 
If you think Voldemort wins then why make this fight?
lordofthebrocean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By lordofthebrocean
@capall: All I get from you is talk, talk, talk. No proof at all. Support what you say. Support your claims. Stop lurking troll.
Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Decoy Elite
@lordofthebrocean: Skeletor has He-Man level strength. When has Voldemort ever shown any phsical ability equal to Skeletor?  As I said before, if Skeletor gets close then it's all over for Voldemort.
capall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By capall
@lordofthebrocean:  
sighs
lordofthebrocean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By lordofthebrocean
@Decoy Elite: Magic > Physical Strength. Voldemort won't let Skeletor get close to him.
Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Decoy Elite
@lordofthebrocean: Depends how far they start from each other. Also, Skeletor isn't exactly weak magic wise.
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#15  Edited By Lance Uppercut

Skeletor has ripped holes in the multiverse.

ShayMcFee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By ShayMcFee

I will have to go with Skeletor. From watching him as a kid from the early 80′s, reading the comics and such. Skeletor stopped Superman in his tracks.
 Skeletor does not need a wand. He has mystic and cosmic energy and power, similar to the silver surfer and Galactus. 
He can transfer energy and spells within himself through his eyes, hands, fingertips and as well as his Havoc Staff.

From wiki: Skeletor possesses an array of mystic powers and is an extremely powerful sorcerer with control 
over a vast range of dark magical powers. He also possesses considerable scientific skill, and 
is shown to have skill in creating various machines and devices.

ShayMcFee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By ShayMcFee

Also.......Keldor (Skeletor) was dying when he was turned into Skeletor.....He is now Immortal. 

Trodorne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 58

User Lists: 15

#18  Edited By Trodorne

Skeletor wins, Though Voldemort is immortal....kinda, his body can be destroyed but not his soul. so Skeletor destroys his body.... what is voldemort going to do. he has no body unless he does that whole spell again with harry's blood.

EpitomeofCool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#19  Edited By EpitomeofCool

how fast is skeletor? if he cant hit him first he looses to any number of spells by voldemort...

Avatar image for captain_justice95
Captain_Justice95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Voldermort cant kill teens. Skeletor is a good match for a master of the universe. just saying
Avatar image for sirbaronobeefdip
SirBaronOBeefdip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Skeleton would CRUSH lordmoldybutt. He towers over him in every aspect. Strength, fighting skill and sheer power. He even has more versatile magic that doesn't need spell words. He could deflect voldemorts spells with his bare hands.

He'd call voltemore a fool and zap him. He'd then sit down on a throne and rule toadblatts/Hogwarts. Dombeldoor and Harry would be like "f**k this" and run away.

hyperbeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i agree with this but i am gonna add more context to it. Skeletor is a powerful magic user from the He-man series who has as many incarnations as the shredder has each with slightly different abilities and personality. how ever on average skeletor is a much more powerful magic user then Voldemort well as has much more extensive feats in most versions. the filmation version is one of the best that come to mind while he is portrayed as slightly childish and sometimes incompetent that is mostly for comic effect due to it being a children s show. When portrayed accurately he is a very intelligent being with great deductive and strategic feats who mostly fails due to arrogance or the foolishness of his own henchman(not much different from voldemort there). now i am not at all hating voldemort as i find him interesting and quite well written. but he is outmatched by skeletor in magic and body. now i am gonna go for a comparison between the magic of harry potter universe and Heman universe.

Harry potter universe magic is impressive with a interesting wide arrange of spells and so on but it has it's limits. it cannot bring back the dead for one and has a huge amounts of limitations when it comes to conjueration. now that itself does not fully effect the fight i just add that in for the comparison.

Now he man magic is borderline limitless at least compared to the harry potter universe. it has shown being able to open portals in time and space has a vast field of teleportation and seems to be on average much more powerful. though that is a slightly unfair comparison as the majorly of the sorcerers here are usually highly experienced or not human and naturally wield a impressive amount of raw power. i mean even orko the greatest clutch i seen has destroyed an entire castle by mistake a feat i am certain voldemort can do similar but note skeletor is seemingly much much more powerful then orko and much more skilled.

voldemort is described as being a great wizard and earned the respect as being the greatest dark wizard at this time and has shown magical abilities comparable to albus. he has shown to be very skilled in in the manipulation of fire and has shown to be a very skilled wizard and powerful one i again repeat. he really only lost due to nagini dying and harry getting the better of him when he let his guard down . and has been shown to have a decent amount of destructive feats.now his main danger is he is a natural telepathy which allows him to do stuff similar to shadow king or prof x. he has shown he can fly and teleport as well with a descent range and has shown to have impressive reflexes.over all he is an impressive being by my book but in my book i believe everyone impressive depending on who they are compared to. now comes the drawbacks while it is true he is immortal in a sense the cost of resurrecting him is a long and complex ritual and rendered his soul fragmented. he also lacks the physical abilities puts him on skeletor's level .

now for skeletor i am limiting myself mainly to his comics incarnation as the pics suggest and his filmation version to use as some basic feats and power scaling. i shall be mainly posting these videos to show him since he has shown a lot of feats and i am mainly gonna show him when he is at his best.

Loading Video...
Loading Video...
Loading Video...

i please ask you guys to review these videos and i am sure you guys agree that skeletor even the one that is basically comic relief has superior magical feats to Voldemort. now i wanna add that the comic version of skeletor is much more powerful and due to the fact he is generally more serious and less comical he is gonna be even deadlier then this skeletor. now i am a lazy one so i hope someone puts in comic skeletor feats to be honest i can probably go through a respect thread but i do not care for the hassle much anyway since i never believe in absolute fights i will just say skeletor takes the majority like 79 / 100 to be fair.

Avatar image for sirbaronobeefdip
SirBaronOBeefdip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hyperbeing: He then continues to insult beastman because he is the most incompetent f**king henchman any villain could have.

Avatar image for princess_diana1
Princess_Diana1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What's stopping wonder women from lassoing them and throwing them into the sun?

Nuffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Skeletor for win.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

probably skeletor

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What's stopping wonder women from lassoing them and throwing them into the sun?

Well, there are many reasons... but here's the most obvious; she's not in this match.

Avatar image for vengerprofessional
VengerProfessional

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Skeletor win easy oll incarnation of Skeletor stomps Voldemort. Filmation Skeletor is maybe most incompetent version of Skeletor but at the same time the most powerful version of the Skeletor, filmation Skeletor can all with magic.

Filmation Series

In the original series, Skeletor is the main villain, either appearing in the flesh, or acting thru one of his minions, such as Evil-Lyn or Whiplash. Due to the semi-comedic nature of the show, Skeletor is shown to be arrogant, whiney, childish, and incompetent.

Examples of his immature behavior is when he attempted to hijack a circus simply because the owner refused to perform at Snake Mountain, throwing a tantrum at his henchmen's stupidity.The Filmation Skeletor showed perhaps the greatest extent of cruelty, often wreaking havoc for the sake of havoc rather than conquest. Taking great delight in tormenting his eternal nemesis whenever the opportunity presented itself, such as the devious scheme to trick He-Man into thinking he had killed an innocent man that almost broke the hero's spirit completely.

The New Adventures of SKELETOR

In the controversial semi-sequel series, Skeletor is still the main villain, but is presented as being more mature and villainous than in the Filmation series.Overall, the Skeletor in this series is portrayed as a far more competent and threatening character, despite his often comedic lines.

2002 Skeletor

In the 2002 series, his innate powers seem much more limited; though his abilities, when in conjunction with his Havoc Staff seem nearly unmitigated in scope and highly potent in raw power.His blast ability is much greater with Havoc Staff, than filmation and Na Skeletor

Personality

Skeletor's core personality remains the same throughout all incarnations, cruel and dominating with a hunger for power that fuels his ambition. Even sometimes calling King Randor names such as "You royal boob!"

Minor but notable differences can be found in the various Skeletors, such as The New Adventures of He-Man incarnation which was considerably more relaxed and laid back when compared to the Filmation or Mike Young ones. Often joking and taking his defeats with good mood, even having a "human" side to him in his genuine relationship with Crita and bonding with his pet Grr. Yet being just as cruel and power hungry as any other Skeletor.

The Langella incarnation was very much an evil overlord, preferring to have his minions deal with He-Man. This version showed emotions not seen in any other Skeletor, such as an poetic portion in his banter with the hero regarding loneliness.

The Filmation Skeletor showed perhaps the greatest extent of cruelty, often wreaking havoc for the sake of havoc rather than conquest. Taking great delight in tormenting his eternal nemesis whenever the opportunity presented itself, such as the devious scheme to trick He-Man into thinking he had killed an innocent man that almost broke the hero's spirit completely.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnyzFFBo6_w

VengerProfessional

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Skeletor win easy

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/hulk-vs-skeletor-560538/

Avatar image for doctor_wheatley
Doctor_Wheatley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The guy with no nose looses

VengerProfessional

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

I'd pay just to see these two guys trash talk to each other

Avatar image for harlequinofhearts
HarlequinOfHearts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

Guys, you're forgetting the 3 spells that will give Voldemort an edge against Skeletor, The Unforgivable Curses.

The first, Imperius Curse, causes the victim to do the spell casters bidding. Something Skeletor would not be strong enough, mentally, to avoid it taking effect on him.

The next, the Cruciatus curse, a curse that is used for torture purposes. Voldemort can use this spell to keep Skeletor from approaching him at all. The Cruciatus Curse, unlike the Imperius curse, cannot be repelled at all. So Skeletor wouldn't be able to handle the torture unless Voldemort pulls out the spell.

The Final is the Killing Curse. This is self explanatory, Avada Kedavra has a 99% success rate (As Harry is the only one who has survived it)

VengerProfessional

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@harlequinofhearts: WHAT YOU TALKING ABOUT ?: Skeletor can hold his own against He-man.Skeletor has no limit in magic especially in filmation era in Na series he can go easy in h2h against He/man, survived the attack by KIng Hiss ,Hiss' magic is as ancient as that of the Elders.How will Voldemort survive this kind of destructive power?

http://www.he-man.org/assets/images/collect_toy/200x_icons_of_evil_trap_jaw_content_29_full.jpg

http://www.he-man.org/assets/images/collect_toy/200x_icons_of_evil_trap_jaw_content_27_full.jpg

http://www.he-man.org/assets/images/collect_toy/200x_icons_of_evil_trap_jaw_content_25_full.jpg

Skeletor easly survive in 18:22

Nuclear explosion and dropped in lava

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkiKuegCtvE

http://www.he-man.org/assets/images/collect_toy/200x_episode_40_captured_content_15_full.jpg

SKELETOR IS Physically strong he almost beat he / man in H2H combatants

in 4 :11

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hoFUg87bxn4

Skeletor he can zap in sky with magic AND fly in the cloud is that make sense?

http://www.he-man.org/assets/images/collect_toy/m_storm09_full.jpg

he has Instant Transmission

http://www.he-man.org/assets/images/collect_toy/page054_full.jpg

Skeletor magic is greater he is better fighter hi much more durable hi is much more faster he is much more Physically stronger.

Avatar image for christianrapper
christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

what has voldermort done that was so great? he spent most of the series being dead. his plans got thwarted by a bunch of tweens.

VengerProfessional

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@christianrapper: IN Mike Young Productions animated 2002 SERIES Skeletor can blast mountains with 2 or 3 blast.

VengerProfessional

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Voldermort is not even close to Skeletor magic or power

Skeletor wins

And here's why

Skeletor

He can levitate.

He can transform.

He summons objects out of thin air.

He can zap a rock and turn it into a monster.

He can teleport at will.

He has telekinesis and the power of hypnosis.

Best part about it is Skeletor conjures up these incredible spells like it is but childsplay to him. He doesn't even break a sweat but just laughs it off. Skeletor could be considered one of the most powerful fictional sorcerers of all time. He puts Gandalf and Dumbledore to shame in the use of magic. Skeletor would literally laugh in the face of any other wizard and then dance magic circles around them. Skeletor was one of the most imaginative sorcerers ever conceived if you think about what his magic is doing. It is way more impressive than anything Gandalf or Merlin ever did. Skeletor is a powerful sorcerer. He can do anything.. Remember he can do anything. ANYTHING.

Skeletor is more powerful than Dr Doom from Marvel only one who can compete with Skeletor is Loki or Doctor Strange ,Mumm/ra ,Venger and maybe Wrath/amon

http://www.rockethideout.com/articles/battleofthebadguys.html

Skeletor win in this quite easily the only thing I do not agree that he can beat Mumm/ra or maybe Venger but he may have some chance only beacuse Venger and Mumm/ra is much more serious caracter.Venger and Mumm/ra has a more serious attitude and never took the time for comedic remarks, which probably made Venger and Mumm/ra a more serious caracter and villain

Skeletor win easy,I just don't see how can Voldermort defeat Skeletor ,unless some proven otherwise...Skeletor feat is much more greater THAN Voldermort.

izbighulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Skeletor he just has greater array of powers he made JL his minions he wins this.

Avatar image for deactivated-5df99b4bb2d5b
deactivated-5df99b4bb2d5b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@christianrapper: nothing really but when you a character a one hit kill move some people tend to think he is "DA BEST THING EVAAR!"

Avatar image for harlequinofhearts
HarlequinOfHearts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vengerprofessional: Voldemort can one hit Skeletor, with a little spell called 'Avada Kedavra.' Even Powerful wizards like Dumbledore (Who was the one person Voldemort feared) couldn't avoid the spell when it was cast on him. When the spell did finally hit Harry, he became a horcrux, which makes Voldie immortal.

Avatar image for vintage_spiderman
vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Skeletor *skeletor voice*

Avatar image for ifoughtgalactus
Ifoughtgalactus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@harlequinofhearts: How does the killing curse work on someone whose already technically dead?

VengerProfessional

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@harlequinofhearts: Voldemort can one hit Skeletor, with a little spell called 'Avada Kedavra.'

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Skeletor will block that spell easy with hand as he did against his own teacher Hordak

in 1:13:19

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EX2wEvdWFbI

9:18

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whvmoTsE_9Y

12:48

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1GJDWc8eC0

Skeletor block He/man spell easy

15:52

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Voldemort can one hit Skeletor, with a little spell called 'Avada Kedavra.' Even Powerful wizards like Dumbledore

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Skeletor could be considered one of the most powerful fictional sorcerers of all time. He puts Gandalf and Dumbledore to shame in the use of magic. Skeletor would literally laugh in the face of any other wizard and then dance magic circles around them. Skeletor was one of the most imaginative sorcerers ever conceived if you think about what his magic is doing. It is way more impressive than anything Gandalf or Merlin ever did. Skeletor is a powerful sorcerer. He can do anything.. Remember he can do anything. ANYTHING.

Skeletor is trained in many forms of magic, most of which he trained himself in. His blasts have been powerful enough to blast He-Man back into feet of solid rock on many occasions, also breaking through the magical wall that kept him back for so long

Skeletor blast He-Man back into feet

15:50

14:52

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xISgxmnnlls

The New Adventures of SKELETOR

NA Skeletor could be considered one of the most intelegent and smart Villains in the history of Villains from 80/90. Filmation and 2002 Skeletor usually loses his temper Filmation Skeletor he only goes unchallenged because he is the most powerful version of the Skeletor but at the same TIME the most incompetent version of Skeletor. 2002 Skeletor is much more evil and darker hi has similar temper like Frank Langella Skeletor ,.and never took the time for comedic remarks .ALSO 2002 SKELETOR AS FILMATION SKELETOR regularly abuses and humiliates his minions NA SKLETOR Unlike His other incarnation NA SKELETOR also works well with Flogg, Slush Head and the other Mutants as part of their team as well He uses subtle means to rule over people,Skeletor will help Flogg conquer Primus in return for Flogg's help in destroying He-Man. One of Flogg's terms is that he will remain in charge of the Mutants. Skeletor agrees, and is able to manipulate and control Flogg from behind the scenes, while making himself a force to be reckoned with among Primans and Mutants alike.He is able to instill fear into Flogg, despite being perfectly willing to take his orders when it suits his own purposes. Overall, the Skeletor in this series is portrayed as a far more competent and threatening character, despite his often comedic lines he has GREAT leadership skills.Some fans believe that the 2002 version of the character is the most competent version of Skeletor to date, although as before, he still never accomplishes any real victory; thus far, only the NA SKELETOR version of Skeletor has been able to do that. NA SKELETOR could be considered one of the most intelegent and smart Villains in the history of of Villains from 80/90,Unlike 2002 Skeletor AND FILMATION , who regularly abuses and humiliates his minions NA SKEELTOR control his minions from behind the scenes.

Despite SOME VERSIONS OFF SKELETOR HAS occasional bungling actions and personality LIKE Filmation Skeletor, all versions portray Skeletor as being extremely cunning and intelligent but with a sense of hubris that invariably leads to his downfall

SKELETOR WIN EASY Voldemort,Voldemort IS NOT THE SAME LEVEL IN POWER AND STRENGH LIKE SKELETOR,SKELETOR CAN PUTS DOCTOR DOOM to shame in the use of magic

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Voldemort: AVADA KEDAVRA

VengerProfessional

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SKELETOR took NUMBER FOUR IN THE Top 10 Television Cartoon Villains.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKnuBopmyhA

SKELETOR took several places above the Magneto AND Joker SIMPLU BECAUSE....FOR TWO REASON...

1. SKELETOR IS archenemy of He-Man ,He/man is as strong as how much plots nedes to be

2 .SKELETOR is one of the most popular villains from 80.

3 .JOKER IS REALLY incompetent Villains,WHEN JOKER ABSORB Mr. Mxyzptlk POWER HE BECOME THE MOST Powerful Beings in the Universe". Emperor Joker failed because he was a bumbling idiot. he was incompetent.INSTEAD TO KILL BATMAN WITH HIS NEW POWERS HE USE TO Toying WITH BATMAN,WHY BEACUSE failed because he was a bumbling idiot. RIGHT Villains to take advantage of their power..NOT failed LIKE JOKER ....

PROOF

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-Qn5CwrXO8

2 MAGENTO IS NOT REAL VILLAIN MAGNETO IS anti-villain.

DEFINITION OFF Anti-Villain

The Anti-Villain the opposite of an anti-hero: While the anti-hero often fights on the side of good, but with selfish motives; the anti-villain plays a villain's game, but for a noble cause... at least in their eyes. They may be personally more noble or heroic than an anti-hero but the means to achieve their ends are often considered immoral, unjust, sometimes even evil. Sometimes, they may simply be a villain with gentlemanly qualities, a code of honor or some sense of justice. Anti-villains will occasionally side with their rivals (usually the protagonist) if a greater threat than themselves comes or it is in both of their best interests. Oftentimes, if they do join the protagonists, they are distrusted. These villains are also often considered "grey" characters due to their moral ambiguity. It is possible to be both an anti-villain and anti-hero at the same time, depending on the character's goal and their methods of attaining it.

Examples of popular anti-villains include Magneto,MAGNETO He even sacrificed FOR MUTANT RACE HE IS NOT REALLY Evil HE IS Anti-HERO.

ANOTHER HAND SKELETOR IS Really Evil AND Competent Villain .Skeletor showed perhaps the greatest extent of cruelty such as the devious scheme to trick He-Man into thinking he had killed an innocent man that almost broke the hero's spirit completely.

IN 5:58

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lk4Dm0qOX4

HE Trick He-Man into thinking he had killed an innocent man ,HE/MAN HAS genius-level intellect but still skeletor cheated he/man easy It's a good feat . Joker and Magneto never done anything like Skeletor is Skeletor competent Villain YES, HE IS .Skeletor plans actually work with Prep/time in NA series in Now adventures of He/man Skeletor (Skeletor seems to be very fast in analyzing his opponents capabilities) in the episode The Gift he conquering Primus with/prep/time and banished He / man in exile and capture He/man in episodes The Battle For Levitan.

SKELETOR IS fast in analyzing his opponents capabilities, SKEELTOR IS extremely cunning and intelligent SKELETOR IS MUCH MORE cunning and intelligent THAN MAGNETO AND JOKER AND Voldemort TOGETHER

PROOF

9:55

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nae2ohK2fv4

Skeletor seriously hurt He/man

http://www.he-man.org/assets/images/collect_toy/he-man_02_content_21_full.jpg

http://www.he-man.org/assets/images/collect_toy/he-man_02_content_22_full.jpg

Voldemort ,JOKER ,MAGNETO still never accomplishes any real victory AGAINST X-Men ,Harry Potter AND BATMAN ,Skeletor seriously hurt He/man and he pushed he / man in coma

http://www.he-man.org/publishing/item.php?id=2010&image=11525

Skeletor is not only power magic ,Skeletor is also one of the greatest H2H combatants on Eternia he can go easily in H2H against He/man

Skeletor dominated King Randor and He/man in in h2h

in 17:36

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugW6Sm-utPo

he beat he / man in H2H combatants

in 4 :11

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hoFUg87bxn4

Skeletor can easly beat Marvel and DC street level including Batman ,Wolworine ,Spiderman,Robin in H2H combat

He puts BATMAN and ROBIN to shame in the use of H2H skills and abilities AGAINST HE/MAN .

Skeletor was also a pretty good inventor in his own right . He created the Collector . Skeletor is both a scientist and sorcerer .

Skeletor himself create his own ships AND Collector

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tvgvklq0Uio

Skeletor cretaing He-man clone science lesson
in 9:51
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHesjHYpuGA
Skeletor creating his own machine
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBcnI2B5_Dk
SKELETOR IS MUCH BIGGER threat FOR SUPERMAN THAN Doomsday AND Darkseid ,SKELETOR IS THE ONLY Villain Who wins EASY SUPERMAN

WITH SINGLE ATTACK

PROOF
http://www.he-man.org/assets/images/collect_toy/classics_superman_vs_he-man_extra0_full.jpg
http://www.he-man.org/assets/images/collect_toy/classics_superman_vs_he-man_extra_content_09_full.jpg
http://www.he-man.org/assets/images/collect_toy/classics_superman_vs_he-man_extra_content_11_full.jpg
http://www.he-man.org/assets/images/collect_toy/classics_superman_vs_he-man_extra_content_14_full.jpg

skeletor beat superman again LIKE NOTHING

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/10/107179/3431886-new+52+skeletor.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/10/107179/3432269-1459342_10153427936495321_379504000_n.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/10/107179/3432266-1450053_10153427937025321_1959332776_n.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/10/107179/3432267-1450752_10153427938165321_1273713013_n.jpg

SKEELTOR IS THE ONLY Villains Who won SUPERMAN LIKE NOTHING,SKELETOR IS MUCH BIGGER threat FOR SUPERMAN THAN Doomsday AND Darkseid ,SKELETOR IS THE ONLY Villain Who wins EASY SUPERMAN

Skeletor has ripped holes in the multiverse.
http://www.he-man.org/assets/images/collect_toy/classics_superman_vs_he-man_extra_content_09_full.jpg
SKELETOR can do ALL .. he can do ALL WITH MAGIC.

Skeletor cretaing he-man clone from nothing

start in
14:11

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUXWFQ0UxAo
can create even his own clone (skeletor.)

start in 7:1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TY6otA9Qyro

SKELETOR can do do ALL... he can do ALL WITH MAGIC.
http://www.he-man.org/assets/images/collect_toy/page034_full.jpg
http://www.he-man.org/assets/images/collect_toy/m_gift02_full.jpg
http://www.he-man.org/assets/images/collect_toy/vintage_08_mx_content_02_full.jpg
SKELETOR WIN EASY

VengerProfessional

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@harlequinofhearts:

Behold, the most mature, the most hilarious, the most crazy, and the most manipulative Skeletor ever .This version of Skeletor was more a threat than his first animated incarnation. He even nearly at times came close to killing he-man too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXf_aFLaKCQ

jedi_deadpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Original or Masters of the universe v dc

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

Skeletor

VengerProfessional

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ninjawarrior268: Behold, the most mature, the most hilarious, the most crazy, and the most manipulative Skeletor ever .This version of Skeletor was more a threat than his first animated incarnation. He even nearly at times came close to killing he-man too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXf_aFLaKCQ

Avatar image for deactivated-57b54fc9eb0d8
deactivated-57b54fc9eb0d8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided