This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by Frocharocha (2376 posts) - - Show Bio

I want to see how Voldemort can handle us muggles! Get them 21st century Colonial Marines!

Voldemort Team

-Has his snake as an horcrux and another horcrux inside is pocket.

-Has all his spells.

-Has 500 Death Eaters to aid him.

Colonial marines

-Has 1000 APC's.

-Has 500 UD-4L Cheyenne Dropships.

-Has all the weaponry in Aliens history. Including Smartguns, Plasma Pulse rifles and Missile launchers.

-Has a Colonial marines frigate to aid them, in this case USS Sulaco. Including smart guns and Combat Power Loaders.

-All blood lusted because Voldemort killed Ripley.

Battle happens at Hogwarts. Who wins?

#2 Posted by Cable_Extreme (9702 posts) - - Show Bio

@Frocharocha:

-Has his snake as an horcrux and another horcrux inside is pocket.

-Has all his spells.

-Has 500 Death Eaters to aid him.

... How are muggles suppose to deal with someone who can use so many spells that can cloak them, protect them, and instantly kill all opposition. And he has two horcruxes and 500 other powerful spell casters...... This isn't even a challenge.

#3 Posted by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL at the voldemort pic. all death eaters have the capability to instantly oneshot the marines, and they can shield themselves, they are also invisible to the mortal world (all the wizard world is invisible to the muggle world) so this is a curbstomp.

#4 Posted by UltimateHero0406 (2171 posts) - - Show Bio

LMFAO!!! Team volde has target practice and tea.

#5 Posted by Sideslash (5907 posts) - - Show Bio

There isn't even 500 Death Eaters...

#6 Posted by Frocharocha (2376 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sideslash said:

There isn't even 500 Death Eaters...

I don't know how many Death Eaters are around, so i picked 500 estimating their numbers on the last movie. @rolldestroyer said:

LOL at the voldemort pic. all death eaters have the capability to instantly oneshot the marines, and they can shield themselves, they are also invisible to the mortal world (all the wizard world is invisible to the muggle world) so this is a curbstomp.

Actually they aren't invisible. the British government has knowledge on the Minister of Magic and the Wizard world, but they coose to ignore them. Assuming the Wizards were hunted almost to extinction in the Inquisition, standard weaponry works probably against them.

#7 Posted by Nightflash (713 posts) - - Show Bio

Voldemort stomps. How are the marines suppose to destroy the horocruxes?

#8 Posted by Frocharocha (2376 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nightflash said:

With bullets lol. That's why i put them close to Voldemort.

#9 Posted by Rumble Man (11118 posts) - - Show Bio

lel and voldy gets swiss cheesed

#10 Posted by Sideslash (5907 posts) - - Show Bio

@Frocharocha said:

@Nightflash said:

Bullets can't destroy horcruxes. Few things can.

A list of known things that can destroy Horcruxes:

• Basilisk venom
  • Fiendfyre

The Marines have neither.

#11 Posted by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio

@Frocharocha: did the muggles know of the battle of hogwarts? no, no one can even see the battle, it's all invisible, it's cloaked

#12 Posted by Nightflash (713 posts) - - Show Bio

@Frocharocha said:

@Nightflash said:

Are you familiar with voldemort? Unless the bullets are poisoned with bassilisk venom, they fail miserably.

#13 Posted by Nightflash (713 posts) - - Show Bio

@rolldestroyer: I forgot about that. Muggles see hogwarts as a big gate with a keep out sign and if they enter, they come back to the gate I think.

#14 Posted by Frocharocha (2376 posts) - - Show Bio

@rolldestroyer said:

@Frocharocha: did the muggles know of the battle of hogwarts? no, no one can even see the battle, it's all invisible, it's cloaked

Without the spells they would know. But i think in the last movie the invisible spells stop working and some muggles saw Hogwarts, we may never know.

#15 Posted by Kingjohnrocks (2007 posts) - - Show Bio

Confringo. is spammed 30 times and should take out the marines....

#16 Posted by Kingjohnrocks (2007 posts) - - Show Bio

Also, bullets do nothing. Transfiguration shields would turn bullets into dust.

#17 Posted by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nightflash said:

@rolldestroyer: I forgot about that. Muggles see hogwarts as a big gate with a keep out sign and if they enter, they come back to the gate I think.

they see hogwarts as gate or a small house (i think) which has a sign saying it's unsafe here so they go back.

#18 Posted by Frocharocha (2376 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kingjohnrocks said:

Also, bullets do nothing. Transfiguration shields would turn bullets into dust.

Btw, i don't think the wizards would have that good chance of winnign as, well while muggles wouldn't know much about wizards, the wizards know even less about muggles. Ordinary wizards know so little about muggle life that they can't even come close to properly dressing. They know next to nothing about muggle history and definitely nothing about current weapons technology. They only source of information they get is an optional class in high school (They obviously never pay attention to the news outside the wizarding world).

I don't think Voldemort would know how to react against muggle weapons, he lived his whole life in the Magic world without knowing almost nothing about the muggles. He's completely ignorant and overconfident.

#19 Posted by Nightflash (713 posts) - - Show Bio

@Frocharocha: Voldemort can fly at the speed of a broom. I doubt anything will hit him unless someone gets lucky. With just a thought he would be able to cast a shield or spell to destroy many soldiers.

#20 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (19603 posts) - - Show Bio
#21 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (19603 posts) - - Show Bio

@Frocharocha: lol btw are you sure you used the correct pic for tom riddle?

#22 Posted by Smart_Dork_Dude (2664 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nightflash said:

This