Void vs Juggernaut

Doombert

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Doombert

Fight takes place in a football field sized box made completely out of crap that does not allow BFR.

This fight is to the death.

Knightly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By Knightly1

Well most likely neither of these guys can kill the other. So in those terms stalemate. However, if you add incapacitation/Ko then I'd give it to Juggernaut.

Avatar image for petey_is_spidey
Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#3  Edited By Petey_is_Spidey

Sentry dosn't have to go into a physical battle. He just turns him into a toaster with molecule control, or over heats him with his solar radiation manipulation.

tron_bonne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By tron_bonne

Juggernaut is immune to molecular control and reality warping because he is a physical concept of magic.

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Stalemate.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#6  Edited By Saren

Stalemate.

Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Edgeworth_11

Avatar image for they_killed_cap_
They Killed Cap!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By They Killed Cap!
@Enzeru

I would agree
Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By czarny_samael666

Complete stalemate.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Killemall
@Enzeru said:
Probably the Void. Probably even fairly easy.It's not like it's impossible to rip off Juggernauts helmet off, and once that's done, Juggernaut gets mindraped by someone who is a huge threat to omega level telepaths.

This sounds about correct!! but the problem is that will KO juggy yes, not kill him... Telepathy has been able to calm him, get him to sleep, but not kill him.

Since this fight is to death.

@czarny_samael666 said:
Complete stalemate.
@CitizenBane said:
Stalemate.
@venomoushatred1001 said:
Stalemate.

I 4th that? :)

CapFanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#12  Edited By CapFanboy

Didn't juggy get slapped around by a rookie captain universe in a spidey comic recently?

tron_bonne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By tron_bonne

There's nothing Void can do.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By czarny_samael666
@Enzeru said:
@CapFanboy said:
Didn't juggy get slapped around by a rookie captain universe in a spidey comic recently?
He did - pretty big time even. He also had a very hard time dealing with Hyperion.  I would say that that's how they're writing Juggernaut at the moment (Kuurth is a different story), so Void should actually be able to harm him deadly.
That Captain Universe showed very powerfull psi-blast in this comic. And Juggy who fought with Hyperion was depowered.
tron_bonne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By tron_bonne
@CapFanboy said:
Yea, AFTER he manage to remove his helmet. I seriously doubt Captain Universe can beat 8th Day Juggernaut let alone Trion Juggernaut or even the Master of Magic Juggernaut (The one who fought Oblivion and Nightmare)
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#17  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@czarny_samael666 said:
@Enzeru said:
@CapFanboy said:
He did - pretty big time even. He also had a very hard time dealing with Hyperion.  I would say that that's how they're writing Juggernaut at the moment (Kuurth is a different story), so Void should actually be able to harm him deadly.
That Captain Universe showed very powerfull psi-blast in this comic. And Juggy who fought with Hyperion was depowered.
Aside from the whole Kuurt thing, isn't he still depowered?
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By czarny_samael666
@JediXMan said:
@czarny_samael666 said:
@Enzeru said:
@CapFanboy said:
Currently? He completly losed all his Cyttorak's power.
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@czarny_samael666 said:
@JediXMan said:
@czarny_samael666 said:
@Enzeru said:
@CapFanboy said:
So then how is this a stalemate? A depowered Juggernaut vs the Void should end in utter victory for the Void.
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By czarny_samael666
@JediXMan said:
@czarny_samael666 said:
@JediXMan said:
@czarny_samael666 said:
@Enzeru said:
@CapFanboy said:
So then how is this a stalemate? A depowered Juggernaut vs the Void should end in utter victory for the Void.
Because I've didn't use current Juggy. I highly doubt that we're talking about current one, because we would talk about Kuurth (a specially that BFR even doesn't work on Kuurth). 
I know it is a little mess, but OP doesn't say which Marco we're using.
spiderbuck1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By spiderbuck1
@CapFanboy said:

We need scans of this!
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@czarny_samael666 said:
@JediXMan said:
@czarny_samael666 said:
@JediXMan said:
@czarny_samael666 said:
@Enzeru said:
@CapFanboy said:
Because I've didn't use current Juggy. I highly doubt that we're talking about current one, because we would talk about Kuurth (a specially that BFR even doesn't work on Kuurth).  I know it is a little mess, but OP doesn't say which Marco we're using.
But shouldn't we be using current versions? And really, Kuurt is more like a separate character than Juggernaut himself. He even has his own character page.
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By czarny_samael666
@JediXMan said:
But shouldn't we be using current versions? And really, Kuurt is more like a separate character than Juggernaut himself. He even has his own character page.
Then, we're dealling with normal human pretty much. And IMO it is pointless.
Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Killemall
@JediXMan said:

Current version of juggernaut is ultra-curbstomp, and i am pretty sure Doombert meant it to be classic juggernaut. 

How do u think the fight between classic juggernaut and Void would go??? 

tron_bonne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By tron_bonne
@Enzeru said:

@Killemall said:

How do u think the fight between classic juggernaut and Void would go??? 

Classic Void was beating the crap out of classic Strange, classic Thor and the more powerful classic Sentry many times. I don't see Juggernaut being able to do much. And it still goes ...  Void is capable of ripping his helmet off - by matter manipulation and probably also even by pure brute force. The classic Void was able to overpower Savage Hulk with his fear tendrils and played games with Professor X.  It's kinda a spite-thread, but still a stalemate, since it seems to be a fight to the death. Juggernaut can't do anything to kill the Void, while the Void has a lot more variety and would easily win a fight by a K.O. and would have better chances to pull a kill off.
Can Sentry/Void beat Oblivion? 

Can Sentry/Void defeat Nightmare? 

Can Sentry/Void defeat D'Spyare? 

Can Sentry/Void defeat Eternity? 

Can Sentry/Void defeat The Stranger? 

If they CAN'T, they can not defeat Juggernaut! 
tron_bonne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By tron_bonne

Classic Juggernaut (Not even 8th Day not even Trion) defeats Nightmare empowered by Eternity. 

.Recap

now the 2nd time eternity has been captured by nightmare; strange lost!
now both eternity  AND  dr. strange are victims of nightmare

now that both dr. strange and eternity are under the mercy of nightmare, dr. strange has no choice but to summon the most powerful being he believes can stop nightmare...
the unstoppable J-J-JUGGERNAUT!

nightmare has no choice now but to fight the juggernaut since the juggernaut is the only thing that stands between him and multiversal conquest.

nightmare is surprised at the shere might of the juggernaut and even with the powers of his and eternity's combined,  HE CAN NOT STOP THE JUGGERNAUT !
juggernaut sucks him up using the power of the crimson cosmos, where nightmare is made an example of. this weakened nightmare's control over his containment of the eye of agamotto, eternity and strange.

after strange was free, he uses the power of watoom  

Can Sentry/Void defeat Nightmare? Especially a Nightmare empowered by the Infinite Time & Space of Eternity???? 0_o