• 123 results
Avatar image for deactivated-61c1f20acb732
deactivated-61c1f20acb732

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No prep, are fighting in the upper part of planet Hala's atmosphere.

OOCMikey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By OOCMikey

Silver Age Superman stomps

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oocmikey said:

dude,, the void is a universal level molecule manipulator and tp user.. He is as fast as supes and a touch behind in physicals... You can't kill the void either.. You can't knock him out... The sentry is ridiculous overpowered and I for one hope he stays away from all new all different marvel.. unless its a brawl then supes should not win...

OOCMikey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newecho said:
@oocmikey said:

dude,, the void is a universal level molecule manipulator and tp user.. He is as fast as supes and a touch behind in physicals... You can't kill the void either.. You can't knock him out... The sentry is ridiculous overpowered and I for one hope he stays away from all new all different marvel.. unless its a brawl then supes should not win...

I do recall Superman lifting eternity. Pulling Solar Systems, above god tier strength and speed. You can't fathon such speeds Supes have in the Silver Age. Sentry doesn't stand a chance. Supes could race around him and turn back time until the void didn't exist.

cpt_nice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sentry

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By newecho

@oocmikey said:
@newecho said:
@oocmikey said:

I do recall Superman lifting eternity. Pulling Solar Systems, above god tier strength and speed. You can't fathon such speeds Supes have in the Silver Age. Sentry doesn't stand a chance. Supes could race around him and turn back time until the void didn't exist.

no he couldn't and I know exactly what supes is and what he could do.. He doesn't have an answer for the molecular control that bob has as the void...

OOCMikey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newecho said:
@oocmikey said:
@newecho said:
@oocmikey said:

no he couldn't and I know exactly what supes is and what he could do.. He doesn't have an answer for the molecular control that bob has as the void...

Silver Age Supes was OP and was made to overcome all obstacles. God tier. If him turning back time, destroying stuff with a sneeze, and picking up eternity isn't enough to convince you, agree to disagree?

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oocmikey said:
@newecho said:
@oocmikey said:
@newecho said:
@oocmikey said:

Silver Age Supes was OP and was made to overcome all obstacles. God tier. If him turning back time, destroying stuff with a sneeze, and picking up eternity isn't enough to convince you, agree to disagree?

bob himself has went back in time so no that is not a way to win... either of them could do that at the beginning of the fight...

fabulousness17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Void

Avatar image for the_caped_crusader
The_Caped_Crusader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supes can't put down Void.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

sa supes

stl9997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh look, that lifting eternity feat. I again challenge anyone to quantify time in weight.

Regardless of that, this might as well be a fan boy showdown, of which I will have no part. Someone tag me when jimmies get rustled.

huthimamwa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stl9997: yes the whole lifting eternity thing never made much sense to me. How much does time weigh? Does one hour weigh as much as sixty minutes? It's just stupid...

stl9997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By stl9997

@huthimamwa: Exactly, and fan boys take this feat as showing Supes as the strongest in both Marvel and DC that isn't Skyfather level, despite the fact it can't be quantified.

AlphaAboveAll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Void Sentry stomps.

AlphaAboveAll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Void Sentry stomps. He has single handled one shotted down the Avengers, and that includes Thor. Avengers>SA Superman.

huthimamwa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alphaaboveall: ehh...idk about that. I see Thor, Cap, Spiderman, Spiderwoman, Luke Cage, and the young avengers Vision. Silver Age Supes could likely make short work of that team.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fb6c77c8d900
deactivated-5fb6c77c8d900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

SA Superman wins.. This is dumb

People are only picking Sentry because they think he is the cool pick.

SA Superman sneezes him into oblivion

stl9997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AlphaAboveAll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@huthimamwa: Question. I hear people say that Void can't die unless he wants to. True?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stl9997: no please you first. Fanboy away

stl9997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morleericks: Oh no, I want nothing to do with this thread, both characters are ridiculous in their forms.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stl9997: i agree. I am fans of none of these characters. Still fun to piss someone off.

stl9997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stl9997: please tell me how that blonde groupie defeats a being who pulled a solar system on his back.

And is meant to never lose. To anything...ever..

fabulousness17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

stl9997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By stl9997

@morleericks: MOLECULE MANIPULATION, HE DID IT ONCE, SO IT COUNTS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

stl9997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By slimj87d

The void is powerful, but iirc, he was feeling pain from the norn stone amped avengers. Not saying the would have beat him, don't take this the wrong way sentry fans.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stl9997: Sentry dies from a being a cant see

AlphaAboveAll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fabulousness17:People have said then, he can't die and he can't be knocked out. So even though a planet buster Supes goes against him, Void can still withstand them. But it's going to be a hard battle. SA Supes is overrated.

@morleericks: Your comment is ironic since VS can't die. LOL.

fabulousness17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alphaaboveall: Void has never even been beaten unless the Sentry (his other half) had a part in it. Void withstood multiple, full blown attacks, from a very angry MM (who is greater than universal). He can bring himself back from anything.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alphaaboveall: unless he fights a being like SA Superman..

No one he has fought is even remotely as powerful as that

Bruh...Come oonnn....

huthimamwa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alphaaboveall: that is true but not being able to die does not ensure victory.

fabulousness17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morleericks: He has fought Molecule Man (multiversal), Photon (universal), Cosmic Cube Absorbing Man (briefly).

He fought X-men, Avengers, Fantastic Four, Inhumans, Black Bolt, SS Dr. Strange, Spidey, shield, combined.

He also went against many teams of Avengers, Asgard, plus other random characters who were amped by magic provided by Odin, himself.

So, yeah, he has fought people far above Supes.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fabulousness17: above normal Superman yes..

SA SUPERMAN? No!

Sentry is a cool character but to say he has a shot here just because of that is ridiculous

schillenger420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is the version of Superman who invents powers when the need arises. He'd also be thinking clearly, and because this isn't Bob in control and just him essentially bloodlusted, he's going to make mistakes. Against this version of Superman.... I don't see the Sentry winning. If on the other hand this was totally in control Bob... he'd have all the powers of the void, and the ability to use them intelligently. That would be a better fight, though honestly... he probably still doesn't beat a guy who's accidentally destroyed a solar system by sneezing.

fabulousness17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morleericks: SA Supes isn't even solar system level, let alone Galaxy or universal level.

Molecule Man, who has multiversal feats, ripped Sentry to pieces 5 times, and he came back every time.

Avatar image for emperorxhadesx420
EmperorxHadesx420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SA Supes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fabulousness17: not universal

Once again, this is SA Superman. He sneezed a solar system away....come on man

AlphaAboveAll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fabulousness17: above normal Superman yes..

SA SUPERMAN? No!

Sentry is a cool character but to say he has a shot here just because of that is ridiculous

I'm pretty sure Molecule Man is above or at least the same level as SA Supes. Supes can destroy planets with ease. But MM can destroy the universe at ease.

fabulousness17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morleericks: Molecule Man is multiversal, Photon is multi-universal (up to four universes). How are they not universal.

SA Supes sneezed away the solar system because he was under the influence of Mxy's magical powder. He has never demonstrated such power on his own.

@alphaaboveall: Supes can destroy planets? MM has caused "trans-multiversal" damage in a fight before. He is leagues and bounds above SA Supes. Also, MM in Secret Wars was going to be the destruction of the multiverse again (one universe at a time), so Supes isn't near his level.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I want to know why people are so against Superman?

Do you think the Living Tribunal or the Beyonders or even worst, "God Doom" is cooler?

Normal Superman wohld lose under these conditions. But, this is SA Superman. He easily disposes of the overpowered flying Swayze

AlphaAboveAll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By AlphaAboveAll

@morleericks: When did I say we are hating him? I'm just saying how can you beat a man that can't die by any means or cannot be knocked down? I think "The Runner" is pretty cool though even there isn't much to talk about him.

WF_Mxyzptlk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SIlver Age Superman blitzes and oneshots.

It isn't even close.

xXxcarzellxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@huthimamwa: @stl9997: eternity basically = infinity because in sure his weight equaled all of time

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

No Caption Provided

Void Sentry stomps. He has single handled one shotted down the Avengers, and that includes Thor. Avengers>SA Superman.

No they aren't.

-----Actually it depends on the team roster. But no-one in that scan is above SA Superman.

YEP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oocmikey said:
@newecho said:
@oocmikey said:
@newecho said:
@oocmikey said:

SA Supes sneezes and than he flys faster than infinity destroying the universe. Nobody can beat SA Superman