lol i thought it was a fitting battle
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By pooty

it is a good battle. if vixen can just duplicate animal power she should still win if she can mix them up enough to keep tchalla off guard. I think Tchalla can beat any animal she can become but if she is smart with them she can win. i give it vixen 5.1 out of 10 matches.

Goenitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Goenitz

Vixen I think

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#5  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

Good fight. I'm really not sure. Vixen is stronger, but Black Panther is more skilled. I think he'd win.

FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By FLCL1

i also say bp
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By pooty

Bp is the man but she can duplicate animals which are more agile, stronger,durable than he is. She is also skilled. She is a member of the Justice League. If the grapple she can have the power of a elephant or durability of a rhino or agility of a monkey or kangaroo. the speed of a cheetah. Vixen has a nice skill set.@JediXMan:@FLCL1:

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#8  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@pooty said:
" Bp is the man but she can duplicate animals which are more agile, stronger,durable than he is. She is also skilled. She is a member of the Justice League. If the grapple she can have the power of a elephant or durability of a rhino or agility of a monkey or kangaroo. the speed of a cheetah. Vixen has a nice skill set.@JediXMan:@FLCL1: "
I believe he's fought animals before. She shouldn't prove to be that hard for him.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9  Edited By Static Shock
@pooty said:

". If the grapple she can have the power of a elephant or durability of a rhino or agility of a monkey or kangaroo. the speed of a cheetah. Vixen has a nice skill set. @JediXMan:@FLCL1: "

The strength and durability of an elephant might help her, depending on whether or not his energy daggers would still effect her in that state. The durability of a rhino wouldn't help, because he was strong enough to snap the vertebrae of a rhino that weight 1.5 tons. The agility of a monkey... not sure. Kangaroos aren't that agile. The speed of a cheetah might help her.
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By pooty
@JediXMan:@Static Shock:  Tchalla has defeated all those animals at one time or another separately . But Vixen can use them almost at the same time and has human intellect to aid her. Wrap around him in snake form then take the weight of an elephant. I think she has so many variations and options but i cant blame anyone for choosing tchalla on this. I can't wait to see what he does against Doom.
FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By FLCL1

anyone else?
devilmanex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#12  Edited By devilmanex

BP.......Vibranium claws, energy dagger, or ebony blade should be able to cut through any animal hide Vixen can mimic.  Although Vixen was able to briefly mimic other meta humans from justice league she can't anymore.  I don't think her claws can cut through his Vibranium.    Which BP we talking about btw Shuri or T'challa..... I think either would win.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#13  Edited By Static Shock
@DevilmanEX said:
" I don't think her claws can cut through his Vibranium.
Claws of any kind can cut through his suit, if slashed against the grain. Sabretooth and Malice have done it. Also, Black Panther doesn't have the Ebony Blade anymore. Storm gave it back to Dane Whitman.