Africa :)

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#2  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

Is this Mari Vixen? If so I don't see why she is here and I really like Kori out of this bunch but I think it might be a stretch to say she solos.

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By termiteone4ever

@god_spawn said:

Is this Mari Vixen? If so I don't see why she is here and I really like Kori out of this bunch but I think it might be a stretch to say she solos even though I think she is the strongest here.

Yes this is Mari :)

a88378438

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By a88378438

team one

LordOfFate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By LordOfFate

depends on what power vixen brings to the table.she could come with the powers of gorilla grodd or the shark and solo this fight with a couple mental bolts.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

team one

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By termiteone4ever

I taught the storm fans would a put an argument

Roddy010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By Roddy010

Team 1...

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#9  Edited By nefarious

Team 1 wins.

Ruvik_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#10  Edited By Ruvik_

vixen & storm wins

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

Can anyone fill me in on what Mari can really do? From her character page and looking through some old threads it seems like she can't beat Storm or Carol.

Avatar image for lordofallhumans
LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By LordOfAllHumans  Online
@god_spawn said:

Can anyone fill me in on what Mari can really do? From her character page and looking through some old threads it seems like she can't beat Storm or Carol.

that's what I was thinking
Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By texasdeathmatch
@LordOfAllHumans said:
@god_spawn said:

I vaguely remember a scan where she took a punch from Superman.
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@texasdeathmatch said:

@LordOfAllHumans said:
@god_spawn said:

I vaguely remember a scan where she took a punch from Superman.

Idk whether to call it bad writing or not since Supes can KO any animal with one hit, just from her character page she mimics animals or animal based people heroes/villains whatever like Gorilla Grodd's telepathy but that's fine and dandy but idk if it's typical tactics for her against people she doesn't know. She could be a flying sabretooth blue whale for all I care but Storm and Carol seem like they can take her out relatively easy. But then again Kori can take out Storm with a single starbolt.

LordOfFate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By LordOfFate

@god_spawn said:

She is as strong and as powerful as the writer needs her to be…..well within certain limits

At max she can lift around 65 tons (Rhinoceros Beetle) with full potential 90 tons( tropical mite), can hit someone 70 to 90 times within a second (humming bird), runs about 70mph (cheetah), can project laser-like beams from her head or hands (Anglerfish), can mend bones and flesh in seconds (accelerated snake healing), has enhanced sense and reflexes equal to any animal, can fly (Hawk), project a magical force field, her nails are magically enhanced and can make Superman, Geo-Force and Despero bleed. She can give her enough durability to withstand a punch from a possessed Superman. Keep in mind she can combine all this abilities into one.

She can also do mystical creatures like dragons

Or she could just mimic the powers of Grodd or the Shark and mental bolt both Storm and Ms. Marvel to unconsciousness.

No Caption Provided
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@Lord Shiva: Fair enough, thank you. but what is typical tactics for her against people she hasn't met?

Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By texasdeathmatch
@Lord Shiva: there's that scan!
LordOfFate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By LordOfFate

@god_spawn said:

@Lord Shiva: Fair enough, thank you. but what is typical tactics for her against people she hasn't met?

Run in, hit it or scratch it....if that doesn't work use something else...she has the whole animal kingdom to play with so she can be very versatile in a fight.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By cattlebattle

Team 1, due mainly to Starfire

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

Probably Team 1 due to Starfire.

LordOfFate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By LordOfFate

@cattlebattle: Not really sure how she beats Ms. Marvel. Carol is stronger but Kory is a better fighter.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

When did Carol become a class 100 now? Last time I heard she was 70 at the least 90 at most when not when absorbing energy? Of course that will change after starbolts.

EpitomeofCool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By EpitomeofCool
@Roddy010 said:

Team 1...

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By cattlebattle
@Lord Shiva said:

@cattlebattle: Not really sure how she beats Ms. Marvel. Carol is stronger but Kory is a better fighter.

Starfire originally started out as "the strength of ten men" now, due to DCs inane need to overpower the crap out of their characters, can go toe to toe with likes of Wonder Woman, I believe Carol is class 70, so.....basically Starfire out matches her in everything
LordOfFate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By LordOfFate

@cattlebattle said:

@Lord Shiva said:

Starfire originally started out as "the strength of ten men" now, due to DCs inane need to overpower the crap out of their characters, can go toe to toe with likes of Wonder Woman, I believe Carol is class 70, so.....basically Starfire out matches her in everything

No, I have the fight on my computer and Kory went toe-to-toe with a Diana holding back. As soon as Diana was about to get serious, Dick stepped in. Kory is at best 30 tons

I've had this conversation before and when I ask about pics actually showing Kory doing something in the Class 100 range.....posters turn silence.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By cattlebattle
@Lord Shiva said:

@cattlebattle said:

@Lord Shiva said:

No, I have the fight on my computer Kory went toe-to-toe with a Diana holding back. As soon as Diana was about to get serious, Dick stepped in. Kory is at best 30 tons

I've had this conversation before and when I ask about pics actually showing Kory doing something in the Class 100 range.....poster get quite.

Do you have any proof of her being 30 tonner...the DC database along with popular opinion (on this site for one) believes she is indeed class 100
Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Nefarious said:

Team 1 wins.

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

Probably Team 1 due to Starfire.

@cattlebattle said:

Team 1, due mainly to Starfire

@StrikeDown said:

vixen & storm wins

@Roddy010 said:

Team 1...

@Roddy010 said:

Team 1...

@The Stegman said:

team one

@a88378438 said:

team one

Sounds good to me.

LordOfFate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By LordOfFate

@cattlebattle: @cattlebattle said:

@Lord Shiva said:

@cattlebattle said:

@Lord Shiva said:

No, I have the fight on my computer Kory went toe-to-toe with a Diana holding back. As soon as Diana was about to get serious, Dick stepped in. Kory is at best 30 tons

I've had this conversation before and when I ask about pics actually showing Kory doing something in the Class 100 range.....poster get quite.

Do you have any proof of her being 30 tonner...the DC database along with popular opinion (on this site for one) believes she is indeed class 100

I been on this site long enough to know that not true, at most it's a couple of posters who keep saying it....making you'all believe the false hype....show me one scan of her doing something Class 100. FYI, I'm being nice at 30 tons

http://www.comicvine.com/starfire/29-2389/how-strong-is-starfire/92-566225/#13

Sorry if I sound offensive, I don't mean to be but this has slowly become a pet-peeve of mine.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

I haven't seen anything to suggest that Kori is any less than 100 tons especially "30" tons being generous. But I guess being stronger than Donna Troy and needing Donna and Mon-El to hold someone back doesn't indicate 100 tons, and as for the users I guess that makes Static, Zoom, Gambler, Silver and a bunch of other guys wrong.

LordOfFate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By LordOfFate

@god_spawn said:

I haven't seen anything to suggest that Kori is any less than 100 tons especially "30" tons being generous. But I guess being stronger than Donna Troy and needing Donna and Mon-El to hold someone back doesn't indicate 100 tons, and as for the users I guess that makes Static, Zoom, Gambler and a bunch of other guys wrong.

Where does it say she is stronger then Donna? Better fighter "Yes", Stronger "?". Just because Donna and Mon'el held her back doesn't mean she was pushing them to their Class 100 limits. Just give me proof on paper....not opinion. I'm new here so those names mean nothing to me,,,,,sorry

Also, are u guys basing this "Stronger the Donna" comment on current info or stuff from early Titans?

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

@Lord Shiva said:

@god_spawn said:

I haven't seen anything to suggest that Kori is any less than 100 tons especially "30" tons being generous. But I guess being stronger than Donna Troy and needing Donna and Mon-El to hold someone back doesn't indicate 100 tons, and as for the users I guess that makes Static, Zoom, Gambler and a bunch of other guys wrong.

Where does it say she is stronger then Donna? Better fighter "Yes", Stronger "?". Just because Donna and Mon'el held her back doesn't mean she was pushing them to their Class 100 limits. Just give me proof on paper....not opinion. I'm new here so those names mean nothing to me,,,,,sorry

Also, are u guys basing this "Stronger the Donna" comment on current info or stuff from early Titans?

Interesting. What about her combat speed? If her speed is like where your stating her strength could be then I may change my mind on this fight.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#32  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

Team 2. Vixen is the weak link.

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By LordOfAllHumans  Online
@JediXMan said:
This!!
Roddy010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Roddy010

@LordOfAllHumans said:

@JediXMan said:
This!!

Well based on her CV wiki she can duplicate the likes of Superman and company so how exactly does this make her a weak link?

CODYSF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By CODYSF

Team one.

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By LordOfAllHumans  Online
@Roddy010 said:

@LordOfAllHumans said:

@JediXMan said:
This!!

Well based on her CV wiki she can duplicate the likes of Superman and company so how exactly does this make her a weak link?

that's when she could mimic metas and such I thought she was back to animals?
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#37  Edited By Saren

Team 1.

Roddy010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Roddy010

@LordOfAllHumans said:

@Roddy010 said:

@LordOfAllHumans said:

@JediXMan said:
This!!

Idk I don't read any JLA...But if that the case then Team 2 takes this with ease...

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By LordOfAllHumans  Online
@Roddy010 said:

@LordOfAllHumans said:

@Roddy010 said:

@LordOfAllHumans said:

@JediXMan said:
This!!

Idk I don't read any JLA...But if that the case then Team 2 takes this with ease...

yeah I think she is back to just animal powers
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@Roddy010 said:

@LordOfAllHumans said:

@JediXMan said:
This!!

Far as I know, she is restricted to animals only.
LordOfFate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By LordOfFate

@JediXMan: @JediXMan said:

@Roddy010 said:

@LordOfAllHumans said:

@JediXMan said:
This!!

Humans are still animals.....never understood why she couldn't take on the energy powers of Jade or the mental powers of Captain Comet who are both mutants.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By cattlebattle
@Lord Shiva said:

@cattlebattle: @cattlebattle said:

@Lord Shiva said:

@cattlebattle said:

@Lord Shiva said:

I been on this site long enough to know that not true, at most it's a couple of posters who keep saying it....making you'all believe the false hype....show me one scan of her doing something Class 100. FYI, I'm being nice at 30 tons

http://www.comicvine.com/starfire/29-2389/how-strong-is-starfire/92-566225/#13

Sorry if I sound offensive, I don't mean to be but this has slowly become a pet-peeve of mine.

LOL,  its cool. There is many misinterpreted feats and characters around here(the Gambit blowing up Gladiator is one of my peeves). I honestly have no idea what her strength level is, I used to read Teen Titans but mainly stuff from the 80's where she was no where near 100 tons...I just kind of changed my mind due to people telling me she is class 100 for so long...I guess I started to believe it
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@Lord Shiva said:

@JediXMan: @JediXMan said:

@Roddy010 said:

@LordOfAllHumans said:

@JediXMan said:
This!!

Humans are still animals.....never understood why she couldn't take on the energy powers of Jade or the mental powers of Captain Comet who are both mutants.

Superman isn't human.
UnithStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By UnithStorm

But people to understand that you just can't look at Storm only controlling weather.... She's also a witch and at that the most powerful witch.... You have to remember that she is the witch of mothe nature(she mother nature), and that means she can also control the 4 main Greek elements she's done it before, she has also proven that she can walk on water, swim in the dirt, etc. Anything with nature.... And not just that earthly stuff, she can also control extraterrestrial ecosystems(the power cosmic), she wields magic, the power of electromagnetic forces(she can also use as a force field),etc.... She is at omega level mutant.... But I don't have to explain it all to y'all read her encyclopedia on ask.com.... So the win would be Storm and MM, mostly because of Storm though....

UnithStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By UnithStorm

Oh and by her being mother nature, she can summon any animal on them!!!!

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

@UnithStorm said:

@UnithStorm

said:

But people to understand that you just can't look at Storm only controlling weather.... She's also a witch and at that the most powerful witch.... You have to remember that she is the witch of mothe nature(she mother nature), and that means she can also control the 4 main Greek elements she's done it before, she has also proven that she can walk on water, swim in the dirt, etc. Anything with nature.... And not just that earthly stuff, she can also control extraterrestrial ecosystems(the power cosmic), she wields magic, the power of electromagnetic forces(she can also use as a force field),etc.... She is at omega level mutant.... But I don't have to explain it all to y'all read her encyclopedia on ask.com.... So the win would be Storm and MM, mostly because of Storm though....

O.O'.....

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@UnithStorm said:

@UnithStorm

said:

O.O'.....

Co-signed

0_o

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

@UnithStorm: Please tell us you are just being playful/funny :-/...?

Avatar image for phoenixofthetides
PhoenixoftheTides

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@UnithStorm said:

This is completely incorrect. She is an extremely powerful superhuman mutant who can manipulate weather. She has magical potential due to her ancestry but she has not really developed these skills. She does not control the 4 classical elements, nor is she mother nature. If I were you, I'd look up her character page http://www.comicvine.com/storm/29-1444/ or pick up a Marvel Universe guide before typing stuff like that.

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@UnithStorm: Please tell us you are just being playful/funny :-/...?

Pretty Pretty Please?