#1 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio

http%3A//www.comicscontinuum.com/stories/0201/11/vision.jpg" />

http%3A//fragme.org/twiz/twiz/boris_vallejo_venom.jpg" />

battle of the v's

#2 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

Vision. He could just make his hand solid in Venom's chest or use his heat vision to peel the symtiote off his host.

#3 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain Mar-Vell says:

"Vision. He could just make his hand solid in Venom's chest or use his heat vision to peel the symtiote off his host."

how is visions speed

#4 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

I like Venom more, but Vision would win. "Phasing".

#5 Posted by sephiroth (30 posts) - - Show Bio

Vision would win,venom is no match

#6 Posted by Sling Shot (3560 posts) - - Show Bio

vegeta says:

"Captain Mar-Vell says:
"Vision. He could just make his hand solid in Venom's chest or use his heat vision to peel the symtiote off his host."
how is visions speed"

Never really been the focus of the character but from compiled experiences I would say extremely fast.As in, as fast or faster than Venom.

#7 Posted by the creator (8559 posts) - - Show Bio

Sling Shot says:

"vegeta says:
"Captain Mar-Vell says:
how is visions speed"
Never really been the focus of the character but from compiled experiences I would say extremely fast.As in, as fast or faster than Venom."

The visions reaction time is slightly beyound peak human.

Therefore Venom is the faster in reaction time.

However the Vision does not simply use the gemstone on his forehead to projecta heat ray, it is also capable of being focussed like a laser and can be used to emit a light pulse to blind others.

I don't recall him often firing this beam when he was immaterial.

However he can ramp his density to 90 tonnes, be as heard as diamond and thus immovable/invilnerable to venow and then simply blast him with a heat ray rated to 20,000 deg. F. This would liquify the symbiote as at this temp even Colossus (at just 9000 deg F) would melt quickly.

#8 Posted by Legendary Bio Vishanti (3333 posts) - - Show Bio

everybody knows Vision would win.