This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Brainiac1.0 (344 posts) - - Show Bio

vs

#2 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman.

#3 Posted by King Saturn (223812 posts) - - Show Bio
Superman should roll a John Deere over Vision...
#4 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

If Vision has the chance to phase, he could take it.

#5 Posted by Insignia (137 posts) - - Show Bio

I think this would go to Superman.  It would be very similar to Superman versus Martian Manhunter. The disruption thing could make it an interesting fight however.

#6 Posted by Ace High (625 posts) - - Show Bio

How is Superman gonna get The Vision if he can phase?

#7 Posted by Logic Mark III (2121 posts) - - Show Bio

Thats the thing. Phasing v.s speed. The Vision is an advanced machine it would stand to reason that his thought processes are faster than that of a humans [OHOTMU evidence anyone?] so he might be able to phase in time. His phasing seems to disrupt more than any other phasing type ive seen. He beat Hyperion down extremely well in super dense form and in intangible form. I say he can do it.

#8 Posted by speedlgt (2109 posts) - - Show Bio

superman thinks, reacts, and moves at speeds that vision cant hang with, at all.  Superman destroys vision before he even thinks of phasing

#9 Posted by Octagon Freak (11158 posts) - - Show Bio
Logic Mark III said:
"Thats the thing. Phasing v.s speed. The Vision is an advanced machine it would stand to reason that his thought processes are faster than that of a humans [OHOTMU evidence anyone?] so he might be able to phase in time. His phasing seems to disrupt more than any other phasing type ive seen. He beat Hyperion down extremely well in super dense form and in intangible form. I say he can do it."

I'm going to agree with you. Supes shouldn't be able to touch him, especially if Vision saw it coming.
#10 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman can hit vision if he phases. He has to focus his laser vision of a smaller level however. When vision phases he isn't as fast as MM. He is pretty damn slow. If vision manages to put his hand through super man he could win but chances are this is an actual battle where he won't be able to do that.

#11 Posted by Buckshot (18913 posts) - - Show Bio
zee crusher said:
"Superman can hit vision if he phases. He has to focus his laser vision of a smaller level however. When vision phases he isn't as fast as MM. He is pretty damn slow. If vision manages to put his hand through super man he could win but chances are this is an actual battle where he won't be able to do that.
"
Creator has provided information suggesting that Vision phasing into Superman wouldn't be a viable tactic. And Superman can phase as well by vibrating really fast so Vision might not be able to hurt him either. Also, I don't know of Vision performing at the same speeds Superman can and has so I doubt he'll phase fast enough in any case.
#12 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio
Buckshot said:
"zee crusher said:
"Superman can hit vision if he phases. He has to focus his laser vision of a smaller level however. When vision phases he isn't as fast as MM. He is pretty damn slow. If vision manages to put his hand through super man he could win but chances are this is an actual battle where he won't be able to do that.
"
Creator has provided information suggesting that Vision phasing into Superman wouldn't be a viable tactic. And Superman can phase as well by vibrating really fast so Vision might not be able to hurt him either. Also, I don't know of Vision performing at the same speeds Superman can and has so I doubt he'll phase fast enough in any case.
"
Thats basically what I said. It takes vision about over 8 seconds to phase which is more then enough time for superman to speed and throw a punch. Not blitz because if he waste time tryna blitz and leave after images vision phases.  Also creator. I tend not to listen to him. He's said things like kalibak is 20x stronger then hulk and superman punky can beat Thors punch. Also superman being able to phase I thought about that like back in 10th grade. Unless superman can move his molecules at such speeds he can't do it. Thats why flash is able to do it but moving his molecules.  Either way superman can beat him pretty easily. This be better if it was red tornado vs vision they are more alike.
#13 Posted by arthgar (3 posts) - - Show Bio

superman is overestimated here, vision is a good match for superman, hard to say who would win, but its easy to figure out that vision cant fail in strategy. superman have more chance in case of fail, but vision is more versatile

#14 Posted by Blackdog2009 (1812 posts) - - Show Bio

@arthgar: overestimated? Superman faces demigods and omnipotent imps for a living! On his own! SheHulk ripped Vision in half. This is unfair matching. SUPERMAN of course.

#15 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

There was no reason to bump a mismatched battle guys.