Vision & Thor vs Ares & Hercule

Qpzmg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Qpzmg

Takes place on the Golden Gate Bridge. Team 1 Morals on team 2 morals off. To death or ko. No BFR. Thor doesn't have his hammer. Both teams are from marvel.

Ruzlok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Ruzlok

Hercule, from DBZ? Anyone could beat that guy. I'm pretty sure you mean Hercules. If that's the case, Thor is fighting gods here, he won't worry about having to hold back too much. A non-amped Ares gets stomped, because he's pretty much Thing level. Vision can distract Hercules long enough for Thor to BFR Ares. Then Thor could focus on Hercules. Thor has the advantage over Hercules when it comes to having a greater number of superpowers, but he will probably want to fight Hercules using mostly brute force. Hercules could get Thor into a grapple and and finish him with some sort of choke hold or other wrestling move, but couldn't Vision just go intangible and rematerialize inside of any of these people? Would Ares and Hercules have any kind of defense against that? I don't think so. I would have to give this to Vision and Thor.

Avatar image for agent_california
Agent_California

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Agent_California

Thor solos fairly easily, he's vastly stronger than Ares ever will be and can one shot him, and then beat Hercules upside the head until he falls over with his hammer.  

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By jeanroygrant

Thor solo's.

Avatar image for hoarderofhilarity
Hoarderofhilarity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Hoarderofhilarity

Thorlo

Qpzmg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Qpzmg

Change the op.

brick909

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By brick909

hurcule solo's haha just kidding. team 1.

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By XiiX

Team 1.

Qpzmg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Qpzmg

Why team 1 and I changed the op

THORSON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#10  Edited By THORSON

my father

then after the fight ares, hercules and thor go out drinking.

vision will be in the scrap yard.

Jbhdbc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Jbhdbc

Thor without his hammer is nothing special and he is physically weaker than Hercule, ares can just hold vision back till Hercule beats Thor and comes then they can easily beat him. Team 2: 9/10

SoA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#12  Edited By SoA

@Jbhdbc said:

Thor without his hammer is nothing special and he is physically weaker than Hercule, ares can just hold vision back till Hercule beats Thor and comes then they can easily beat him. Team 2: 9/10

i like the way you think

Avatar image for speedforcespider
SpeedForceSpider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By SpeedForceSpider

@THORSON said:

my father

then after the fight ares, hercules and thor go out drinking.

vision will be in the scrap yard.

lol.

@jeanroygrant said:

Thor solo's.

Qpzmg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Qpzmg

I think team 2 can win because Thor is weak without his hammer.

Qpzmg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Qpzmg

BUMP

Sideslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Sideslash

Thor still has his Belt of Strength, am I right?

That means he can one-shot Ares.

He'd also be able to tear Vision apart.

Park

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Park

@Jbhdbc said:

Thor and Hercules are physically equals. However, Hercules is a better hand-to-hand combatant, but he could probably use the Golden Gate Bridge as a harness for his lightning. Ares is to one dimensional to handle Vision either. Team 1: 9/10

Lord_Johnathan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Lord_Johnathan

Thor is still MUCH stronger than Ares and will beat the crap out of him, then he and Vision can doubleteam herc.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By jeanroygrant

@Jbhdbcsaid:

Have you read Thor comic's where Thor doesn't have Mjolnir. Thor is basically Marvel earth's strongest hero. That's the reason in Secret Wars in secret wars, ( I think it was, can't remember ) they made a clone of Thor to help protect Thor in his absence. Not Hulk, not Hercules, Not Sentry, but Thor. And you know what makes it better, the Thor clone took on a bunch of marvel heroes alone, and had the upperhand against them, and than when Thor fought the clone he easily took it. Also in Secret Invasion Thor was the one who saved the earth heroes from the Skrulls, saved them, killed a mutated Wasp, and more.

Plus Current Thor took out a being named Durok, who was able to knock out Classic Thor ( Almost kill him ), and beat the sh!t out of Classic Silver Surfer, without Mjolnir. By using a energy blast.

Qpzmg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Qpzmg

BUMP

Tombstone.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Tombstone.

Thor solos.

D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By D3athstroke

@Agent_California said:

Thor solos fairly easily, he's vastly stronger than Ares ever will be and can one shot him, and then beat Hercules upside the head until he falls over with his hammer.

Thor is not soloing Hercules anytime soon lol how did you came up with this shit

Tombstone.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Tombstone.

Thor and Hercules may be matched in strength (this is a null point if he has the belt), but even without his hammer Thor still has powers Hercules simply has no answer to.

Like that one. Lightning, Thor doesn't need the hammer to zap people.

And of course, the God-blast.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By dondave

Team 1

spiderpool94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#25  Edited By spiderpool94

Thor and Vision

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Bo88gdan

Team 1

robertloucksjr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By robertloucksjr

I take Hercules over Thor in strict hand to hand combat. Vision can go intangible and fly so Ares really can't touch him. If you turn off Vision's intangibility and give Ares his full complement of adamantine weapons (including javelins for distance work) and armor, that would be another thing.

thefusescape

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By thefusescape

Hercules and Thor are friends. Hercules is one of my favorites. He can knock thor out with one punch he has done it for fun in the comics many times. He has fought Godzilla, (tossed half a bridge like it was a paper ball) Heck Hercules is a beast. He has even outsurvived the other gods. Well Vision could mess with him mentally... I have to give this to team 2 soley because of Hercules.

Strafe Prower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 16

#29  Edited By Strafe Prower

Team 1 stomp

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By czarny_samael666

Team 1 stomps, but Thor in morals won't solo. Vision has to take care of Ares for a moment, since his axe is dangerous for both: Vision and Thor. IDK if Thor will  decide to use thunder from start and he would need this.
As I've said in many other threads:

No morals Thor stomps morals-on-Thor.

cooljammy18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By cooljammy18

@jeanroygrant said:

@Jbhdbcsaid:

Have you read Thor comic's where Thor doesn't have Mjolnir. Thor is basically Marvel earth's strongest hero. That's the reason in Secret Wars in secret wars, ( I think it was, can't remember ) they made a clone of Thor to help protect Thor in his absence. Not Hulk, not Hercules, Not Sentry, but Thor. And you know what makes it better, the Thor clone took on a bunch of marvel heroes alone, and had the upperhand against them, and than when Thor fought the clone he easily took it. Also in Secret Invasion Thor was the one who saved the earth heroes from the Skrulls, saved them, killed a mutated Wasp, and more.

Plus Current Thor took out a being named Durok, who was able to knock out Classic Thor ( Almost kill him ), and beat the sh!t out of Classic Silver Surfer, without Mjolnir. By using a energy blast.

I know this is late saying this, but good job along with the scans. Also, how the hell do you clone a god along with his mystical weapon? Wut? Or was it like Mjorlnir was still around and they cloned Donald and he picked up the hammer and received his powers? I didn't read through Secret Wars.

Anyway, Team 1.

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By XiiX

@Strafe Prower said:

Team 1 stomp

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By jeanroygrant

@cooljammy18 said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@Jbhdbcsaid:

I know this is late saying this, but good job along with the scans. Also, how the hell do you clone a god along with his mystical weapon? Wut? Or was it like Mjorlnir was still around and they cloned Donald and he picked up the hammer and received his powers? I didn't read through Secret Wars.

Anyway, Team 1.

Iron Man had a strand of Thor's hair. And thanks

themadsurfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

team 1 and would be a stomp if it were morals off. Thor is not weak without his hammer... he is as strong as hercules and better feats of durability although hercules may be better at h2h combat but thor also control the weather and that thing he did to Durok

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By dondave

Team 1