User Lists: 11

luthorcorp...............

Master-Danny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Vision has the mind gem, so basically an easy win for Vision.

Marvel wins again baby.

Avatar image for deactivated-611928878d365
deactivated-611928878d365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

@oscars94: great pic btw

edging towards vision but it could go either way

Avatar image for rudebomberboy01
RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mismatch, Vision is made out of Vibranium on a cellular level and he can phase through things. He phases Clark's organs out.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@masterkungfu:

Yes it is, Vision could mind control Clark if he wanted, has the combined intellect of J.A.R.V.I.S and Ultron, his entire body is made out of Vibranium and he has the ability to phase through/things out of their bodies. Clark has no chance against Vision.

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vision from what I hear.

Avatar image for deactivated-63c1a72900876
deactivated-63c1a72900876

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is absolutely a mismatch. Vision tears him a new one.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By MasterKungFu

@rudebomberboy01: no chance? that's assuming he stands there and does nothing

you might as well as say comic vision can beat comic superman via the same methods

RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@masterkungfu:

no chance? that's assuming he stands there and does nothing

All his efforts will be futile because Clark has no way to destroy Vibranium and he has no counter to mental/phasing attacks.

you might as well as say comic vision can beat comic superman via the same methods

Ahh but you see, comic Superman is leagues ahead of comic Vision in both travel and combat speed, is hilariously stronger and can also phase/vibrate through things, plus comic Vision is not made out of an unbreakable material, but whatever, I don't see what comic versions have to do with anything here.

We're discussing MoS Superman and AoU Vision, Clark has no answers for Vision's offensive capabilities.

I_Am_Lightning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cav-El dies in a very brutal way

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vision doesn't have stats feats on par with Clark, but he has intangibility. Probably Vision.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Jacthripper

Vision

BoringPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Morals on, MoS stomps.

Vision is against killing "I fight for life.".

His phasing is also only shown against fodder.

The Mind Gem has been shown to do absolutely nothing other than work as a repulsor.

Vibranium is shown to be bendable with Scarlet Witch level telekinesis and her telekinesis's best feat otherwise is easily dwarfed by MoS's strength feats. Vibranium has also been shown to be vulnerable to extreme heat, which MoS just so happens to have. Vision is downed by Ultron level striking, which is, honestly speaking, simply poor. Even Ultron was completely incapable of deal with Hulk at all. It was almost comical how useless he was against Hulk.

The wank is too damn high.

Cregan_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vision stomps

zill0678

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The vision is worthy and becomes Thor on top of his already impressive powers then proceeds to slaughter Clark

Avatar image for asgardianxeno929
AsgardianXeno929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boringperson: See when I watched the film, people didn't think "oh man vibranium was weak enough to be affected by scarlet witch" they instead literally gasped when she did it, and my group (aka general audience people) thought that she became strong enough to affect vibranium. The latter is far more possible because of the feats vibranium already has, and the feats she has, she was able to slow down a train with her tk, her first attempt at something that big, in her grief she was able to disintegrate those Ultron bots without doing that finger movement thing she does.

vasu12360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

vision has no feast to prove if he can phase through superman

Doom_Phd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vision gets upper cutter into space

TheKing47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BoringPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boringperson: @vasu12360:

Superman has no feats to suggest that he can resist phasing at all.

Vision wins.

Unless you misread the OP to show that Vision was morals off, he's not going to phase a living being.

Even if you said he could, he showed he couldn't phase vs Vibranium, showing his phasing has limits against beings of particularly high durability.

BoringPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boringperson: See when I watched the film, people didn't think "oh man vibranium was weak enough to be affected by scarlet witch" they instead literally gasped when she did it, and my group (aka general audience people) thought that she became strong enough to affect vibranium. The latter is far more possible because of the feats vibranium already has, and the feats she has, she was able to slow down a train with her tk, her first attempt at something that big, in her grief she was able to disintegrate those Ultron bots without doing that finger movement thing she does.

Eh, She slowed down a train that was being slowed down by the ground anyways.

Ultronbots were getting wholesale slaughtered by a truck with a snowplow on the front... Their durability isn't exactly amazing. Tony was shattering them with single normal repulsor shots. They were getting taken down with standard pistol shots.

Sure, disintegrating them is nice... but they're not exactly durable.

Regardless, tk being able damage Vibranium that's been weakened already by the combined efforts of Thor/Iron Man/Vision also partially negates the feat or confuses it. As Vibranium is supposed to be immune to physical force, right? Does that mean Vibranium now has limits to force applied?

If the TK affected it... then the answer seems to be yes... but then that means Scarlet Witch has more "strength" than the applied force of Thor or Hulk.

Which seems... odd?

It's an odd feat to surmise much of anything from.

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Watched the movie, Vision.

I_Am_Lightning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Assuming Vision is bloodlusted, he stomps.

In character... I don't know. Could go either way.

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This depends on if Visions phasing can work on Superman. If not, Superman should win this.

I_Am_Lightning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shazam117: phasing is well, phasing. I don't believe there is such thing as a limit.

BoringPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By BoringPerson

@i_am_lightning said:

@shazam117: phasing is well, phasing. I don't believe there is such thing as a limit.

He definitively doesn't use it on Ultron even when he has the element of surprise... even when it can be used to debilitate instead of kill.

Which either means he won't use it to kill/maim anything/anyone in character, it doesn't work against vibranium, and/or it doesn't work on beings above a certain level of durability (Ultron's durability feats are still pretty mediocre).

All three one at a time or altogether mean it shouldn't apply to an in character fight vs MoS.

I_Am_Lightning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boringperson: he doesn't like to use it. That's why i say Superman would probaly win if borh were morals on.

Ironshinobi88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vision. morals off would absolutely wreck MOS Superman. Whoever thinks phasing just doesn't magically work on Superman is crazy lol.

Imperfect_Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Imperfect_Cell

Just saw the movie.

I have no idea why people are saying this is a mismatch, lol.

Vision's only real advantages are phasing & durability.

BullPR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not a lot of feats for Vision. But if we are factual:

-(near) Indestructible body (Vibranium)

-(near) unlimited source of energy (able to disintegrate at least one Ultron's drone, and was a important part of a strike able to melt vibranium)

-Ability to phase in order to destroy an opponent

-No clear idea of his speed

-Was going toe to toe with Thor, but the scene was cut, so no clear idea of his strength

Conclusion: MoS should not be able to hurt him, Vision has at least two potential means to defeat Clark. I have to give the victory to Vision.

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_am_lightning: I don't know about that. This is almost like the Reverse-Flash (CW) vs Hulk (I think it was Hulk) thread from a few months back. Some were saying because Wells could phase through and kill Cisco, he could do the same to the Hulk, when Hulks durability >>>> than Ciscos normal human anatomy, so I wasn't sold Reverse-Flash could use that for an auto-win in that thread. Now I only seen the movie once, but as far as I remember Vision only phased thru an Ultron Drone and Clarks durability > an Ultron Drone. Had Vision phased thru Thor, Iron Man or Hulk I'd be on board..but he never did. I need some comparable proof to show Visions phasing would work on high level durability opponents. I can't remember, did he phase thru Vibranium Ultron?

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clark

Ironshinobi88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@imperfect_cell: because it is. If he wanted to end Clark he could just phase him and it's gg. Or use the mind gem to do god knows what. I believed MOS threads were stupid because nobody on MCU could ever think about bothering him longer than a minUte. I don't see very many counters Clark has for vision.

Imperfect_Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@imperfect_cell: because it is. If he wanted to end Clark he could just phase him and it's gg. Or use the mind gem to do god knows what. I believed MOS threads were stupid because nobody on MCU could ever think about bothering him longer than a minUte. I don't see very many counters Clark has for vision.

That's not how he fought though, & his phasing hasn't worked on people with Clark-level durability.

He used the Mind Gem for technopathy, not telepathy.

Ironshinobi88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@imperfect_cell: why wouldn't his phasing work on Clark? Please kindly demonstrate this strawman argument. Sounds like your making up stuff to cover for Clarks failure here. He has been susceptible to phasing in the comics and I see no reason why it won't work here. Also it was a movie just because the choreographer didn't make it happen doesn't mean it cant.

Imperfect_Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Imperfect_Cell

@ironshinobi88:

why wouldn't his phasing work on Clark?

Because it didn't work on Ultron.

Please kindly demonstrate this strawman argument. Sounds like your making up stuff to cover for Clarks failure here.

I haven't made up anything.

He has been susceptible to phasing in the comics and I see no reason why it won't work here.

The comics have no barring to the movies.

Also it was a movie just because the choreographer didn't make it happen doesn't mean it cant.

If he can't phase through things with high durability, he can't phase through things with high durability. Simple as that.

You've also completely ignored the fact that he doesn't use phasing that much in character.

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I was under the impression that ultrons last body wasn't made of vibranium,, that's why everyone was able t affect it

GXrevolution96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#43  Edited By GXrevolution96

@boringperson said:

Eh, She slowed down a train that was being slowed down by the ground anyways.

Ultronbots were getting wholesale slaughtered by a truck with a snowplow on the front... Their durability isn't exactly amazing. Tony was shattering them with single normal repulsor shots. They were getting taken down with standard pistol shots.

Don't forget the back hand.

No Caption Provided

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By w0nd

@ironshinobi88:

why wouldn't his phasing work on Clark?

Because it didn't work on Ultron.

Please kindly demonstrate this strawman argument. Sounds like your making up stuff to cover for Clarks failure here.

I haven't made up anything.

He has been susceptible to phasing in the comics and I see no reason why it won't work here.

The comics have no barring to the movies.

Also it was a movie just because the choreographer didn't make it happen doesn't mean it cant.

If he can't phase through things with high durability, he can't phase through things with high durability. Simple as that.

You've also completely ignored the fact that he doesn't use phasing that much in character.

we don't know the reason he can't phase. How do you know he couldn't phase something made of vibranium....people assume too much when it comes to comics and movies. If somethign isn't stated then they make up the reason and pass that off as fact.

Wouldn't it make more sense that he can't vibrate through Vibranium due to what it is, and that's what Ultrons body is made out of...instead of something that is just "durable"

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I was under the impression that ultrons last body wasn't made of vibranium,, that's why everyone was able t affect it

I was under the impression it was, that's why THAT body punched through the previous one when he was talking to Widow. Stark also said he was "juicing" on a vibranium cocktail or something similar when he saw his final body

Spector_Rand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would say Vision takes this. Vibranium body + Phasing + Mind Gem attacks give him some versatility.

GXrevolution96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

When did Ultron phase again?

MrUnsmiley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I was going to say Superman until I remembered that Vision has the Mind Gem, as well as a body made of vibranium. Superman doesn't really have a way of coping with those powers.

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@w0nd: I thought it was just a general upgrade but if it is vibranium than the durablility feats of the substance are highly inconsistent and it doesnt make much sense

GXrevolution96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By GXrevolution96

I was going to say Superman until I remembered that Vision has the Mind Gem, as well as a body made of vibranium. Superman doesn't really have a way of coping with those powers.

Vision lack feats. He has no durability showings and his mind gem did not do anything noteworthy. I don't see how Vision can put Clark down, especially since he latter beats him in most areas.