#1 Edited by lorbo (1541 posts) - - Show Bio

Spiderman has full knowledge of my character but has zero prep. Can he win?

I scaled back her powers a bit...

Battle location: Rooftops of New York and a below if he wants to go there.

Flight: The ONLY speed she flies at is 50 mph. She can stop on a dime though without injury to herself.

Dense tissue: Her body tissues and skin are extremely dense. So impacts that would kill a normal human bounce off of her.

Strength: She can lift heavy stuff like cars with ease.

Utility Belt: Carries small tools and weapons. She has a variety of small pellets: cryogenic, knock out gas, and a few blast pellets.

Time Manipulation powers: She can fire short blasts of energy, the range is only 5 ft though. The effects are sustained ONLY if the target stays in her line of sight. Which is easy if she's using the red energy.

Red Energy Effect: Stops things with a red energy time field on contact.

Green Energy Effect: Increases the age of the the target. How fast? Seconds become years...that's how fast.

#2 Posted by Bronze_Surfer (2976 posts) - - Show Bio

@lorbo: OC wins in a tough fight.

#3 Posted by Shawnbaby (10641 posts) - - Show Bio

Spidey wins easily. With full knowledge he can just web her eyes and render her powers useless.

#4 Posted by lorbo (1541 posts) - - Show Bio

@bronze_surfer:

You think I should reduce her flight speed? No matter what she will still ONLY fly one speed.

What speed should it be? 35 mph I think would be good for a cruising speed.

#5 Posted by Bronze_Surfer (2976 posts) - - Show Bio

@lorbo: Well the speed is not why I said she could win. The only way she could is if she hits him with one of the energy balls. But has Shawnbaby said he could always web her up.

#6 Posted by Shawnbaby (10641 posts) - - Show Bio

@lorbo said:

@bronze_surfer:

You think I should reduce her flight speed? No matter what she will still ONLY fly one speed.

What speed should it be? 35 mph I think would be good for a cruising speed.

Even 50 MPH is slower than Spidey can swing.

#7 Posted by lorbo (1541 posts) - - Show Bio

@shawnbaby:

Shooting her in the face is not as easy as it sounds. She could use her 5 ft range red energy blast to stop the webbing in time midair. Then she could get out the way, upon which the webbing would shoot harmlessly past her if she stopped looking at it.

Spidey can't fly, that's a problem.

#8 Edited by lorbo (1541 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Posted by Shawnbaby (10641 posts) - - Show Bio

@lorbo said:

@shawnbaby:

Shooting her in the face is not as easy as it sounds. She could use her 5 ft range red energy blast to stop the webbing in time midair. Then she could get out the way, upon which the webbing would shoot harmlessly past her if she stopped looking at it.

Spidey can't fly, that's a problem.

He may not tag her with his first shot...but he will tag her eventually. Meanwhile...she will have an incredibly hard time tagging him with her 5 foot range blasts.

As for flying..Spider-Man has fought faster moving flyers than her very well in the past. Flying is not as much of a problem as you think it is.

#10 Posted by lorbo (1541 posts) - - Show Bio

@shawnbaby:

Kay, give her some range then, but not so much that it makes her OP. How about 30 ft?

#11 Posted by Bronze_Surfer (2976 posts) - - Show Bio

@lorbo: The range does not really matter since he could use that feet to get a height advantage.

#12 Posted by Shawnbaby (10641 posts) - - Show Bio

@lorbo said:

@shawnbaby:

Kay, give her some range then, but not so much that it makes her OP. How about 30 ft?

Doesn't make that much of a difference really...Spider-Man dodges lasers and such on a regular basis. At the end of the day she has no way to get around his Spider-Sense, She's not as strong as him, She isn't as fast as him, She doesn't have reaction time that compares to his. She's simply out matched here.