#1 Posted by darklord_apoc (1310 posts) - - Show Bio

Okk lets say all the villains in Marvel have a big show down? Who would come ontop as the 5 most powerful villains? Name some of who you think will be the top 5 and then will narrow it down to number One, Two, Three, Four, and Five. Please use feats and not your favorite villain.

#2 Posted by rpottage (863 posts) - - Show Bio

Number 1 is TOAA.

#3 Posted by New_World_Order (12629 posts) - - Show Bio
  1. Thanos
  2. Doctor Doom
  3. Kang The Conquer
  4. Apocalypse
  5. Ultron

Just the first ones that came to m head

#4 Posted by MrBossAwesomeDude (238 posts) - - Show Bio

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

1. Thanos
  2. Doctor Doom
  3. Kang The Conquer
  4. Apocalypse
  5. Ultron

Sounds about right to me.

#5 Posted by New_World_Order (12629 posts) - - Show Bio

@MrBossAwesomeDude said:

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

1. Thanos
  2. Doctor Doom
  3. Kang The Conquer
  4. Apocalypse
  5. Ultron

Thanks

#6 Posted by darklord_apoc (1310 posts) - - Show Bio

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

@MrBossAwesomeDude said:

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

1. Thanos
  2. Doctor Doom
  3. Kang The Conquer
  4. Apocalypse
  5. Ultron

Thanks

Ok those are probably right for regular heavy hitters but you guys forget about Abraxas, Mephisto, Black heart, the hell lords and fear lords, Dormammu, Galactus, and some Im probably forgetting... Hyperstorm, Dark phx (not white crown phx) Loki, High evolutionary, Magneto, Onslaught, and probably more Im forgetting.

#7 Posted by MrBossAwesomeDude (238 posts) - - Show Bio
  1. Beyonder
  2. Dormammu
  3. Galactus
  4. Thanos
  5. Doctor Doom
#8 Posted by The_Timely_Assassin (133 posts) - - Show Bio

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

1. Thanos
  2. Doctor Doom
  3. Kang The Conquer
  4. Apocalypse
  5. Ultron

I'd say Dormammu has the other regular villains beat for Raw Power.

#9 Posted by darklord_apoc (1310 posts) - - Show Bio

@MrBossAwesomeDude said:

1. Beyonder
  2. Dormammu
  3. Galactus
  4. Thanos
  5. Doctor Doom

Hmmm those are some good ones but we need Doctor Doom out of this list because though he is smart he was not able to beat Onslaught or Hyperstorm. Thanos should be off because though powerful and smart not even he can take on villains like Abraxas or Dark Phx.....

#10 Posted by MrBossAwesomeDude (238 posts) - - Show Bio

Chaos King and Shuma are also some pretty powerful villains.

#11 Posted by darklord_apoc (1310 posts) - - Show Bio

@MrBossAwesomeDude said:

So we need to come up with the 5 tops... I believe Galactus is out and Thanos and Doom.

#12 Posted by New_World_Order (12629 posts) - - Show Bio

@darklord_apoc said:

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

@MrBossAwesomeDude said:

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

1. Thanos
  2. Doctor Doom
  3. Kang The Conquer
  4. Apocalypse
  5. Ultron

Thanks

Ok those are probably right for regular heavy hitters but you guys forget about Abraxas, Mephisto, Black heart, the hell lords and fear lords, Dormammu, Galactus, and some Im probably forgetting... Hyperstorm, Dark phx (not white crown phx) Loki, High evolutionary, Magneto, Onslaught, and probably more Im forgetting.

I was just naming ones off the top of my head. Galactus is technically not a villain

#13 Posted by New_World_Order (12629 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Timely_Assassin said:

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

1. Thanos
  2. Doctor Doom
  3. Kang The Conquer
  4. Apocalypse
  5. Ultron

I'd say Dormammu has the other regular villains beat for Raw Power.

Yep

#14 Posted by The_Timely_Assassin (133 posts) - - Show Bio

@darklord_apoc said:

@MrBossAwesomeDude said:

So we need to come up with the 5 tops... I believe Galactus is out and Thanos and Doom.

Shuma Gorath at his prime is very likely the third strongest being in marvel, surpassed only by the living tribunal and TOAA. He's also malevolent enough to be a villain.

#15 Posted by darklord_apoc (1310 posts) - - Show Bio

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

@darklord_apoc said:

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

@MrBossAwesomeDude said:

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

1. Thanos
  2. Doctor Doom
  3. Kang The Conquer
  4. Apocalypse
  5. Ultron

Thanks

I was just naming ones off the top of my head. Galactus is technically not a villain

Well that can be argued because he does destroy other worlds and does not care when he does and looks down on everyone as lesser beings...... Well Mad Jaspers should MAYBE make it on the list. And Abraxas sure can make it since he killed a lot of Galactus's at once and is able to destroy EVERYTHING!! Molecule Man may have a chance to make it on the list but I doubt it. We have Dark Phx but Idk if she can beat Abraxas, we have Chaos King who probably is more powerful than Dormmamu is.

#16 Posted by MrBossAwesomeDude (238 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Beyonder is def 1 on the list

#17 Posted by New_World_Order (12629 posts) - - Show Bio

@darklord_apoc said:

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

@darklord_apoc said:

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

@MrBossAwesomeDude said:

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

1. Thanos
  2. Doctor Doom
  3. Kang The Conquer
  4. Apocalypse
  5. Ultron

Thanks

Well that can be argued because he does destroy other worlds and does not care when he does and looks down on everyone as lesser beings...... Well Mad Jaspers should MAYBE make it on the list. And Abraxas sure can make it since he killed a lot of Galactus's at once and is able to destroy EVERYTHING!! Molecule Man may have a chance to make it on the list but I doubt it. We have Dark Phx but Idk if she can beat Abraxas, we have Chaos King who probably is more powerful than Dormmamu is.

Yeah them too. Chaos King is more powerful than everyone you just stated. Except maybe MJJ

#18 Posted by darklord_apoc (1310 posts) - - Show Bio

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

@darklord_apoc said:

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

@darklord_apoc said:

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

@MrBossAwesomeDude said:

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

1. Thanos
  2. Doctor Doom
  3. Kang The Conquer
  4. Apocalypse
  5. Ultron

Thanks

Yeah them too. Chaos King is more powerful than everyone you just stated. Except maybe MJJ

What can the Chaos King do to Abraxas though? Remember this guy had some of the Cosmic Beings scared stiff.

#19 Posted by New_World_Order (12629 posts) - - Show Bio

@darklord_apoc: Well Chaos King did destroy 98.97% of the multiverse. Heck even Death ran away

#20 Posted by darklord_apoc (1310 posts) - - Show Bio

Heres some heavy weights I know so far....feel free to add more and when we're decided we can see who of tha top 5 is and who should be 1,2,3,4, and 5.

Abraxas, Chaos King, Dark Phx, The beyonder, Dormmamu, Galactus, Hyperstorm, Mad Jaspers, Black Heart, Mephisto, Molecule Man, Onslaught, etc.

So that's a few examples but I'm sure there are more but people like Doom, Apocalypse, Kang, Ultron, etc. are out because they are powerful but nowhere near as the few I stated.

#21 Posted by darklord_apoc (1310 posts) - - Show Bio

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

@darklord_apoc: Well Chaos King did destroy 98.97% of the multiverse. Heck even Death ran away

Do you have scans? Not saying I dont believe you but that's mayjor that he did that and I'd like to see because that is very interesting!

#22 Posted by New_World_Order (12629 posts) - - Show Bio

@darklord_apoc said:

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

Do you have scans? Not saying I dont believe you but that's mayjor that he did that and I'd like to see because that is very interesting!

Here is

#23 Posted by darklord_apoc (1310 posts) - - Show Bio

So far the top 5 are:

1. Chaos King- who has the power of taking powers from just about anyone!! Was a threat to the mulitverse

2. Abraxas- who has kill almost every Galactus in alternate realities and was only stopped with the U.N but was not killed......took Galactus to feed off the life force from planets to contain him. Was a threat to the mulitverse

3. Dark Phx- whos powers are almost unlimited and destroyed a solar system and was a threat to the mulitverse!

4. Mad Jaspers- who was a very powerful reality warper, but seemingly does not have complete control over his powers!

5. Molecule Man- who I believe was a mulitverse threat at his full potential and was able to defeat the Beyonder.

So far these look like the top 5, but I could be wrong? If I left anyone out tell me and add on to the list, or if the order I put them in is wrong please explain why?

#24 Posted by darklord_apoc (1310 posts) - - Show Bio

So does anyone agree with this?

#25 Posted by clemj (817 posts) - - Show Bio

@rpottage: is he really a villain? it is the incarnation of the writer, that's all

#26 Posted by darklord_apoc (1310 posts) - - Show Bio

@clemj said:

@rpottage: is he really a villain? it is the incarnation of the writer, that's all

What do you mean by that? I am not getting what you are meaning lol.....