#1 Edited by Inconvenient_Truth (2362 posts) - - Show Bio

Winner gets Earth. Win by death or incapacitation. Random encounter. No prep. Mandarin has the high ground

#2 Posted by Moonchilde (1601 posts) - - Show Bio

Not sure what good high ground does when most these guys can fly. Random encounter, probably Apocalypse, I think all of them have a shot though.

#3 Posted by Inconvenient_Truth (2362 posts) - - Show Bio

@moonchilde: lol well personally I think Madarin if written correctly would be way more powerful then he is but ive seen a lot of people here underestimate him so I figured id give him a slight advantage so people can say he's immediately one shotted in the first 2 seconds of the battle

#4 Edited by WWQ7 (466 posts) - - Show Bio

Apocalypse

#5 Posted by Inconvenient_Truth (2362 posts) - - Show Bio

@wwq7: I'm surprised I havnt seen someone defend maneto lol. by the way how do you think Apocalypse would beat every character? Not that he'd have to beat EVERY character.

#6 Posted by GreatCaesarsGhost (246 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmm, I want to say Doom. If not Ultron. I'll go with Doomsie though, since none of these guys have Squirrel Girl level of P.I.S.

#7 Edited by WWQ7 (466 posts) - - Show Bio

@inconvenient_truth: He's too powerful and he has more abilities than the others. LOL Mags would get stomped by Apocalypse.

#8 Posted by Inconvenient_Truth (2362 posts) - - Show Bio

@greatcaesarsghost: lol at the squirrel girl comment. How do you think Doom would beat each character?

#9 Posted by Inconvenient_Truth (2362 posts) - - Show Bio

@wwq7: idk, i mean i know it was a different earth, but mags did rip apoc in half

#10 Edited by WWQ7 (466 posts) - - Show Bio

@inconvenient_truth: Apocalypse can regenerate so I'm not sure if ripping him in half would defeat him.

#11 Posted by Inconvenient_Truth (2362 posts) - - Show Bio

@wwq7: So can Sinister. But Magneto could rip them both, surround them in a electromagnetic bubble and throw it into outer space no?

#12 Posted by WWQ7 (466 posts) - - Show Bio

@inconvenient_truth: If BFR is an option to win then yes, Mags can win using that tactic, but Apocalypse could teleport him somewhere and he has more ways of defeating Magneto.

#13 Posted by Inconvenient_Truth (2362 posts) - - Show Bio

@wwq7: i should have specified. i'll leave BFR out of the table. I dont like where that leads. I'll make it by death or incapacitation.

#14 Posted by WWQ7 (466 posts) - - Show Bio

@inconvenient_truth: In that case, Apocalypse definitely wins. Even if Mags could rip him apart, Apocalypse would regenerate and he knows Mag's abilities, so he will know how to defend against his attacks.

#15 Posted by Inconvenient_Truth (2362 posts) - - Show Bio

@wwq7: idk who would win, but in the fight with these two, magneto can just not let him reassemble himself. Cause magneto can manipulate the atoms, and their charges and what not.

#16 Edited by henrik (559 posts) - - Show Bio

Apocalypse .

#17 Posted by Inconvenient_Truth (2362 posts) - - Show Bio

@henrik: how do you see him beating mandarin or sinister

#18 Posted by mrtrevorguy (1198 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Doom has a good shot at this as well,

But Thanatos swoops in and takes earth for himself

#19 Posted by Inconvenient_Truth (2362 posts) - - Show Bio
#20 Edited by mrtrevorguy (1198 posts) - - Show Bio

Magic

Doom has his own force fields and other tricks up his sleeve,

He can take mags, I'm just not sure about apocalypse though

#21 Posted by Hyperlight (4311 posts) - - Show Bio

magneto or apocolypse.... doom can be argued as well

#22 Posted by Inconvenient_Truth (2362 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrtrevorguy: is doom invulnerable to sinisters, mandarins, and apocs TP

#23 Edited by mrtrevorguy (1198 posts) - - Show Bio

To an extent,

He could probably match them in mind games if he had to,

#24 Posted by Inconvenient_Truth (2362 posts) - - Show Bio

@hyperlight: you dont think mandarin can win it? also Sinister might not have offense as much as the others but hes tough to put down

#25 Posted by Moonchilde (1601 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrtrevorguy: is doom invulnerable to sinisters, mandarins, and apocs TP

Doom's shown several times that he's immune to TP. Even without his armor.

#26 Posted by Inconvenient_Truth (2362 posts) - - Show Bio

@moonchilde: does mandarin have the most overall power? seems like he's never written to his full potential.

#27 Edited by Moonchilde (1601 posts) - - Show Bio

@inconvenient_truth said:

@moonchilde: does mandarin have the most overall power? seems like he's never written to his full potential.

I'm pretty sure Apocalypse has the most overall power, which is why I picked him to win. Mandarin *might* have the greatest variety of powers, being that each one of his ten rings gives him a different power, but I'm not sure about that. Apocalypse has quite a long list of powers as well. Off the top of my head he has the following: super strength (around Hulk level), fllght, teleportation, telepathy, telekinsis, size alteration, invulnerability, regeneration, plus a few others I know I'm forgetting.

Doom of course is a master of magic, which is always a confusing power. The nature of magic technically allows said character to do almost anything and the writer can explain it away as "magic." Doom is also the smartest guy here (which says a lot as all of them are geniuses). That probably wont help him much in a random encounter, but I would definitely pick him in a prep battle. Still, I would never count Doom out.

Most durable is probably a toss up between Apocalypse and Ultron, with a slight edge going to Ultron. Ultron may of may not be vulnerable to Magneto though.

#28 Posted by Inconvenient_Truth (2362 posts) - - Show Bio

@moonchilde: true. thats why i was hesitant to add doom but i went with it anyway. Sinister is pretty powerful and durable himself. I hope someone more knowledgeable than me can make a case for him.

#29 Edited by New_World_Order (11159 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump.

#30 Edited by Supermanwithatan01 (3212 posts) - - Show Bio

Random Encounter: Apocalyse

Prep: Doom

Though Dooms durability is powerful enough to take blows from mad celestials and he could override Ultron and use him as minion.. Lol

#31 Posted by Hyperlight (4311 posts) - - Show Bio

@inconvenient_truth: imo... no. mags has a defence for most of the stuff mandarin can do with his ring and sinister is just a less powerful version of apocolypse

#32 Posted by Inconvenient_Truth (2362 posts) - - Show Bio

@supermanwithatan01: itd be interesting to see who if anyone would ally themselves with any of the other in this battle

#33 Posted by The_PAIN (719 posts) - - Show Bio

Is it true that only a summers could harm sinister?

#34 Posted by AdamtheSubmariner (107 posts) - - Show Bio

Im going towards Doom as ive seen his armor stand up to hulk with no ill effect, absorb so many types of radiation with/without prep and his obvios magical abilities. Id say second for poccy, then mags

#35 Edited by russellmania77 (13562 posts) - - Show Bio

hmmmm ultron vs apocalypse

#36 Edited by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (4007 posts) - - Show Bio

Doom. No one here has an answer for Dooms scorcerey. Not too mention his shields can tank anything these villains can dishout. TP won't work on him either.

#37 Posted by henrik (559 posts) - - Show Bio

@inconvenient_truth: Mr Sinister is very similar to Apocaalypse , but he has some weaker abilities , he doesnt have immortality .

Mandarin is a big deal . He is a material arts master , he is super intelligent , and he has his rings . All together , they can hurt Apocalypse , but I dont think , that they can beat him . These cant deal with immortality , molecular manipulation , and teleportation .

#38 Posted by HellionVulcan (3455 posts) - - Show Bio

Since no prep Apocalypse has the highest chance of being the last man standing .

#39 Edited by HellionVulcan (3455 posts) - - Show Bio

Doom. No one here has an answer for Dooms scorcerey. Not too mention his shields can tank anything these villains can dishout. TP won't work on him either.

Doom lost to Selene (was Doom & magneto vs her & she won) so hes not as great without prep so if she can get through Doom's shields so could Apocalypse .

#40 Posted by Inconvenient_Truth (2362 posts) - - Show Bio

@hellionvulcan: Good point. I wonder if the would recognize apoc and doom as the biggest threat and join forces for a brief time

#41 Edited by SHAZAM117 (2162 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm thinking A-poc or Mags.........probably A-poc

#42 Posted by Inconvenient_Truth (2362 posts) - - Show Bio
#43 Posted by Inconvenient_Truth (2362 posts) - - Show Bio

i just saw the scan and read about the rings. the one labeled "spin" would play a huge factor as everything would appear slow to him (kinda like Flash). He could attack and evade attacks from everyone except for probably magneto since mags has that 14x faster than normal reaction time.

#44 Edited by SHAZAM117 (2162 posts) - - Show Bio

@inconvenient_truth: hmm....They probably can't really hurt each other physically. Mags seems to have the best powerset in being able to damage A-poc and Sinister. They could engage each other telepathically tho, in which Sinister may have the advantage.