Vilgax vs Hulk

• 71 results
GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

@_cerberus_: Again with the skyfather? Nope... Not even close. While Hulk stood still receiving the punishment of one.

@ghostravage:

Dang. >_<

Could you think of any situation where that'd be useful?

Erhm... It's kind of difficult given the fact, those calculations are wrong from the start... It was already proven on panel that Hulk powers are incalculable. So don't waste your time with that kind of stuff...Nonetheless, the way you did it should and can be applied for other characters.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By GhostRavage

@_cerberus_ said:

@ghostravage said:

@_cerberus_: Again with the skyfather? Nope... Not even close. While Hulk stood still receiving the punishment of one.

@thedarklordpandamonium said:

@ghostravage:

Dang. >_<

Erhm... It's kind of difficult given the fact, those calculations are wrong from the start... It was already proven on panel that Hulk powers are incalculable. So don't waste your time with that kind of stuff...Nonetheless, the way you did it should and can be applied for other characters.

Diagon had the power to reality warp a universe, Hulk can't even freakin kill Iron Man with out getting his ass kicked.

Seriously Hulk is WAAAAAY Overrated while Ben 10 Characters are underrated, I'm surprised you guys don't say vilgax is a 1 tonner.

Seriously? Hulk overrated? *maniac troll laugh*... Nuff said. And that comment was biased... Obviously Iron Man loses badly against Hulk, the same way he has done it PLENTY of times.

Did he warped a universe? No? Then that fact is irrelevant. Franklin Richards was creating pocket universes as a child, Onslaught had him inside of him and he only managed to create a sun. Hmmmkay.

Doom "stole" PR Beyonder's powers... Didn't do anything close to what PR Beyonder did... Even though Beyonders powers were omniversal. To sum it up, it doesn't matter if you have a power but never managed to prove you can use it. Tsk Tsk...

Vilgax can be a 20000 toner if you want. He's not beating Hulk.

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@ghostravage:

Dang. >_<

Diagon had the power to reality warp a universe, Hulk can't even freakin kill Iron Man with out getting his ass kicked.

Seriously Hulk is WAAAAAY Overrated while Ben 10 Characters are underrated, I'm surprised you guys don't say vilgax is a 1 tonner.

visemoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By visemoon

#

@_cerberus_ said:

@visemoon: Bth please hulk never came close even in his non-cannon comics to Vilgax's successful

When has Vilgax destroyed a Asteroid TWICE the size of Earth?

When has Vilgax almost put the entire eastern seaboard into the ocean just by taken ONE step?

When has Vilgax destroyed a PLANET along with 4 top tier and mindless ones without even touching them?

When has Vilgax destroyed a being 133 times more powerful than HERCULES?

When has Vilgax destroyed 3 CITY SIZE SHIPS just by powering up?

When has Vilgax taken a blast that has took a DIVET from the MOON the SIZE OF RHODE ISLAND and laughed it off?

LOL, Hulk doesn't conquered worlds...He breaks them. Hulk is what Vilgax wants to be when grows up. He just too dang powerful. Let me know if you want more info on Hulk, because I'm more than willing to educate you

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 juiceboks  Moderator

@ghostravage said:

@ghostravage:

Dang. >_<

When has Hulk ever had trouble overpowering Iron Man? Vilgax has no feats on par with Bruce's best. Hell, UA Vilgax was dispatched fairly easily by Diamondhead with pure force. Vilgax cannot overpower Green Scar. A better fight would be Rick Jones versus Vilgax and even then he'd still lose.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@visemoon said:

#

@_cerberus_ said:

@visemoon: Bth please hulk never came close even in his non-cannon comics to Vilgax's successful

When has Vilgax destroyed a Asteroid TWICE the size of Earth?

When has Vilgax almost put the entire eastern seaboard into the ocean just by taken ONE step?

When has Vilgax destroyed a PLANET along with 4 top tier and mindless ones without even touching them?

When has Vilgax destroyed a being 133 times more powerful than HERCULES?

When has Vilgax destroyed 3 CITY SIZE SHIPS just by powering up?

When has Vilgax taken a blast that has took a DIVET from the MOON the SIZE OF RHODE ISLAND and laughed it off?

LOL, Hulk doesn't conquered worlds...He breaks them. Hulk is what Vilgax wants to be when grows up. He just too dang powerful. Let me know if you want more info on Hulk, because I'm more than willing to educate you

Gotta admit... There's so much win in that phrase...

HeWhoSees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@visemoon said:

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

Hulk SLAUTHERSTOMPS.

2nd that

No not really, Original Vilgax is just as strong as Base hulk (read op he just turned into Hulk) Vilgax tanked 7 nukes in his weakest incarnations at ground zero inside his ship.

Where the hell did you get seven from? Also, unless a specific caliber of tnt equivlanet (kiloton, megaton, gigaton, etc) is given along with a large number...that's not really all that impressive. ESPECIALLY for the Hulk.

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By _Cerberus_

@_cerberus_ said:

@visemoon said:

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

Hulk SLAUTHERSTOMPS.

2nd that

No not really, Original Vilgax is just as strong as Base hulk (read op he just turned into Hulk) Vilgax tanked 7 nukes in his weakest incarnations at ground zero inside his ship.

Where the hell did you get seven from? Also, unless a specific caliber of tnt equivlanet (kiloton, megaton, gigaton, etc) is given along with a large number...that's not really all that impressive. ESPECIALLY for the Hulk.

durp, from the episode where he first tanked them in a flash back when he was younger?

You obviously never watched Ben 10 so I'm not even going to bother.

HeWhoSees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@veravin said:

@dccomicsrule2011: yep, but im going with vilgax, he has survived worst things than hulk.

Please oh please oh PLEASE don't be a Sci-Fi or Comic Writer when you grow up, because the amount of lack of sense of scale and ignorance of the Hulk's history oozing from this comment would make you a bad one.

HeWhoSees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hewhosees said:

@_cerberus_ said:

@visemoon said:

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

Hulk SLAUTHERSTOMPS.

2nd that

durp, from the episode where he first tanked them in a flash back when he was younger?

You obviously never watched Ben 10 so I'm not even going to bother.

I've actually seen almost every single episode, have all four seasons on DVD, and I know the one you're talking about (the one where Phil makes his first appearance). I only remember one nuclear bomb being mentioned and, even then, I'm not as impressed with this feat as you are because I know that nukes have various yields, I know that when people say "Nukes can destroy the world" they really mean human civilization or life-wiping as the ACTUAL PLANET EARTH ITSELF is a might bit tougher than the life crawling along it's crust (for a visual comparison, the total global nuclear stockpile, which measures at about 5 gigatons of tnt equivalent, if all somehow bunched together into one super bomb with ALL of that force directed downward into the earth itself would be like trying to take out the white house with a firecracker and probably wouldn't even break the crust), and I know that, whatever the yield of the nuke or nukes, it'd be FAR LESS than the largest nuke ever detonated by man (The Soviet Russian Tsar Bomba, with a yield of 57 megatons) and Comic book Hulk has performed feats that make even THAT kind of force and power look small by comparison.

Veravin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HeWhoSees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@veravin said:

@hewhosees: i want to be a sci-fi writer

Well then, the first thing you need to do is get a proper sense of scale for things. Particularly, destructive forces.

1. Let me help you by stating that the amount of tnt equivalent in a Supernova is insane, that mankind is no where NEAR harnessing THAT KIND of destructive force (enough to destroy multiple planets like dust in the wind within the zone of its destruction), that that kind of power measures in the octillions of tnt equivalent, and that all man made forces (including the combined global nuclear stockpile, the greatest force man has under its belt, which measures at about 5 gigatons of tnt equivalent) are woefully beneath that.

2. The Bomb dropped on Hiroshima measured in at about 15-20 kilotons (that is, THOUSANDS of tons) of tnt equivalent. The single most powerful nuke ever made by man, the Soviet Tsar Bomba, measured at about 57 megatons (that is, MILLIONS of tons). Compared to the Tsar Bomba, the Hiroshima bomb is a fire cracker that is anywhere from 3800 times less powerful to 2850 times less powerful. Also, the effects of the Tsar Bomba were felt as far as 400 to 500 miles away with noticeable winds that far out that, in some cases, shattered windows.

3. The amount of kinetic energy you see going on around you everyday whenever motor vehicles, airplanes, or conventional explosives are involved is measured in megajoules. The measure of kinetic energy you see in small arms ranges from hundreds of joules (pistol, certain sub-machine guns, certain shotguns) to kilojoules (assault rifles, certain sub-machine guns, certain shotguns, LMG's, HMG's, sniper rifles), and never goes above the kilojoule range and enters into the megajoule range unless, possibly, the rounds are explosive. The Average round fired from an M-16 has enough mass and enough velocity that it hits with about 1.8 kilojoules of kinetic force. The Average round fired from an AK-47 has enough mass and enough velocity that it hits with about 3.5 kilojoules of kinetic force. In the Mass Effect Universe, the average amount of force an assault rifle seems to hit with (so I've seen on battle forums) is equal to around 20 kilojoules, which would make Mass Effect Assault rifles as powerful as modern LMG's and HMG's, about.

Don't be like those Blizzard Writers who said that, in five years, a planet that was almost wiped out climbed right back up to having billions of people again in StarCraft when the population was reduced to a MUCH smaller number. Or worse, that the original penal colony ancestors of the Terrans, who originally numbered in the thousands, somehow climbed to a population in the billions within a few hundred years. IF you do though, make sure there's a good reason for stuff like that (IE, genetic engineering) and treat it as something epic and sci-fi as it should be even if you DO gloss over this little factoid and don't just mention it without it ever being brought back up later, because that's a pretty significant sci-fi type thing.

Veravin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hewhosees: but vilgax has survived being tossed into space, comatose, and he can regenerate from beoing blown to bits, it seems like every time he gets stronger and more durable, just my opinion, HULK has too many versions/evolution, its hard to keep up with. u have to admit.

HeWhoSees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@veravin said:

@hewhosees: but vilgax has survived being tossed into space, comatose, and he can regenerate from beoing blown to bits, it seems like every time he gets stronger and more durable, just my opinion, HULK has too many versions/evolution, its hard to keep up with. u have to admit.

I'm fairly certain we're using 616 Comic Book Hulk. Anyone of those version...would turn Vilgax into goo.

Veravin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hewhosees: i agree, but hulk's powers are indefinate to pin point.

HeWhoSees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@veravin said:

@hewhosees: i agree, but hulk's powers are indefinate to pin point.

You mean like Vilgax's? :D

Veravin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Veravin

@hewhosees: nope, his powers are simple to understand, MAINLY DURABILITY & STRENGTH.

HeWhoSees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@veravin said:

@hewhosees: nope, his powers are simple to understand, MAINLY DURABILITY & STRENGTH.

Of varying and jobbing degrees.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@veravin said:

Then there's no contest on how awfully Hulk stomps.

MuratDemir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vilgax takes it.

Lil_Remains

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers