Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By RBT

@elmohump said:

@rbt said:

@elmohump said:

@rbt: Doesn't matter he doesn't clear it.

I've no problem arguing with you. But you start accusing me on fanboyism when you don't even bother to read OP, let alone whole thread. OP says only JL/JLU feats from DCers. Means you cannot use anything from other TV shows or movies. Even in that other thread you accused me of fanboyism because you thought I was saying that Ben's hypersonic reflexes can keep up with Superman's FTL. When in entire thread, I never said such a thing. My argument from beginning was that Ben, using his hypersonic reflexes can turn intangible before Supes can cover 2 miles gap and hit him.

Says the dude that says Hypersonic beats FTL.

*sigh*. Sorry I tired.

GloryOnaghise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hawk girl vs vilgax vilgax wins this don't see the need to explain

Wonderwoman vs vilgax still vilgax wins this guy survived a fusion drive that can wipe out a full city

Flash vs vilgax vilgax wins flash has be tagged severely by beings like superman while vilgax is at least ftl as being able to catch chronastone within moment when it took tetrax ship with an ftl drive on it which several hours to get there this proves that vilgax is at least ftl

Superman vs vilgax this one is tricky considering supes power is never stable but vilgax and supes are pretty much equal in strength here but vilgax is way much faster than him considering he is massively faster than light

Martian manhunter only has two chances against vilgax one being intagablity but vilgax proved that is prettymuch useless so the only chance is he growing to be at least as tall as way big but Martian manhunter has not done something even close to that so I will give it to vilgax considering he has a weakness looking at this almost all of these guys have a weakness that can kill them or are not strong enough

Darkseid vs vilgax this will be an historic match for the ages but darkseid was beaten by supes even when the was the one that brought the challenge I know what you guys would say that diamondhead defeated vilgax but vilgax didn't fight Ben cus he was in shock he say Ben die right in his eyes and be shroughed it off like it was nothing he defeated death within minutes what supes used a full movie to do

GloryOnaghise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hawk girl vs vilgax vilgax wins this don't see the need to explain

Wonderwoman vs vilgax still vilgax wins this guy survived a fusion drive that can wipe out a full city

Flash vs vilgax vilgax wins flash has be tagged severely by beings like superman while vilgax is at least ftl as being able to catch chronastone within moment when it took tetrax ship with an ftl drive on it which several hours to get there this proves that vilgax is at least ftl

Superman vs vilgax this one is tricky considering supes power is never stable but vilgax and supes are pretty much equal in strength here but vilgax is way much faster than him considering he is massively faster than light

Martian manhunter only has two chances against vilgax one being intagablity but vilgax proved that is prettymuch useless so the only chance is he growing to be at least as tall as way big but Martian manhunter has not done something even close to that so I will give it to vilgax considering he has a weakness looking at this almost all of these guys have a weakness that can kill them or are not strong enough

Darkseid vs vilgax this will be an historic match for the ages but darkseid was beaten by supes even when the was the one that brought the challenge I know what you guys would say that diamondhead defeated vilgax but vilgax didn't fight Ben cus he was in shock he say Ben die right in his eyes and be shroughed it off like it was nothing he defeated death within minutes what supes used a full movie to do

GloryOnaghise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uchiha454: barely bringing him down and vilgax can outsmart the entire league he did that to the dagon who is literally more powerful than all jla members

GloryOnaghise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uchiha454: barely bringing him down and vilgax can outsmart the entire league he did that to the dagon who is literally more powerful than all jla members

GloryOnaghise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: vilgax was able to fight off dagon tp someone who is powerful enough to tp an entire plannet

GloryOnaghise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Even if all feats of flash are involved I still don't see him strong enough to even injure vilgax and no feat of flash catoon is even close to vilgax feat in secrets of chronastone vilgax flew to chronastone destroyed plannet which is according to Kelvin and Ben across the Galaxy in moments something tetrax ship even with ftl cushion drive and everything took hours to get there and that is better than any feat flash can pull off and vilgax took a cushion drive to the face u guys I wish they allowed all vilgax feats then in omniverse he was strong enough to one punch someone from a plannet to the moon vilgax is above DC animation level and it's a shame that u guys are just low balling him here, and I know what you guys would say but he got beaten vs diamond Head vilgax didn't fight diamond Head cus he was in shock to see Ben conquer death so easy considering it took supes a full movie to do that and yes vilgax sword is pretty versitle so am sure it has a kryptonite some where for supes an ghostfreak considering he was able to possess a full plannet (some thing that only one villian in the DC animation can do and that villan almost destroyed the jla ) wasn't even able to possess vilgax and vilgax was strong enough to fight dagon possession considering dagon has possess at least a100 dimensions that is something no one in the DC animation has pulled off and vilgax shrugged it off it it was nothing vilgax is strong enough to one punch mount Rushmore and considering the jla weakness are even able to turn them to weak humans and vilgax does not have mercy even the jla weak he will still kill them